Privater Meeting [B-Rank]

compose a reply
Privater Meeting [B-Rank]Oct 3, 2022 19:35:47 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Spark Word

The night was quiet. Just the stars overhead and the sound of the wind and the sea as the two filtered off the boat onto the docks. The ship brushing up against the old wood as the planks groaned under the shifting weight. With Azarea climbing up and out first with Shigure's help still a bit whoozy from her concussion before turning to flash the Hyuuga a small smile. "You don't have to stick with me through thick and thin Shigure. I know you have other responsibilities, but just lend me a bit of time and a listening ear every so often and you'll find I'm a rather loyal friend." Azarea murmured as the woman shifted to the tips of her toes leaning forward to press a kiss to his forehead.

"And just know if the world tries to blacken your petals that I have a surplus of spite you can borrow any time." She promises as the two head back to the Inn to finish their work and get some well earned rest. Soon enough they'd be called away, both of their time in high demand. For there was no real rest for the good or the wicked. Not in the shinobi world anyway.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 205 |
Keen has written 1,221 posts