Flames Rising [Training]

compose a reply
Flames Rising [Training]Oct 18, 2022 22:34:55 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"flames rising".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

SEE YOU LATER

Their training session was coming to a close, and he was happy he was able to provide the young Murahira girl some assistance. She had talent, that much was clear, and she seemed to have the drive to make good use of that talent, but only time would tell if she would grow to become a remarkable shinobi or not. Still, he would like to believe that she would. At the end of the practice, and after demonstrating the technique again, Hana complimented it, making him nod and smile in satisfaction. The girl then announced she would get back to training other things she had planned for the day, but invited him to train again later, so they could go over some other stuff, suggesting even a sparring, which interested the Hyuuga.

"That sounds like a plan, Hana-chan. I will check in to my hotel and then I will visit some friends of mine, but I can come back in the evening, and we can do some more training. I'm also looking forward seeing what a Murahira can do with my own eyes, eh?" he said in a soft chuckle, giving her a playful wink. In truth, he wanted to learn more about her clan, and maybe teach the girl a thing or two if they were to spar.

With that being said, he would bow to her and then turn around, grabbing his backpack and heading towards the hotel in the Hidden Cloud Village. He was looking forward to seeing Azarea, and maybe Daisuke too, if he had the time.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Chakra Training
Exit post
[]
[263 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts