Ever Forward [Shigure]

compose a reply
Ever Forward [Shigure]Oct 22, 2022 23:30:18 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"ever forward".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

APOLOGIES

He didn't enjoy hearing her scream when he plugged the chakra on her tenketsus, and when she said that she hated that and it felt awful, he scratched the back of his head. "You're telling me? I just had almost all of mine ravaged not too long ago..." he commented in a low tone, remembering when his father attacked him with the ultimate technique of the Gentle Fist. Then, Miroru asked if she messed something up and Shigure sighed. "Well... I saw a tail forming... And I thought you were losing control of it... And..." but before he could continue, he was surprised with a few different messages from the Nine-Tails himself, which left Shigure speechless and shocked for a moment.

"The... The Nine-Tails is talking to me?" he thought to himself, as he tried to answer, but the words kept on coming. His cheeks flared in a red hue when she mentioned sticking things into his vessel, for he knew about Sada's fame, but to heart basically a confirmation that she had a more intimate relationship with two people he knew was a bit too much.

"I uh... I'm sorry, Nine-Tails-sama." he said, with an apologetical bow. "I was... I wasn't sure I could properly handle such a release, and you seemed to be struggling when you squeezed my hand. But... I mean... I guess it is a good thing that... Well... You two are communicating? Well... In any case, let me fix your tenketsus." he said as he used his fingers to unplug the tenketsus, making the touch this time feel relieving rather than painful. It was, however, a good thing he was able to bring her first tail to halt, it gave him more confidence he could be of assistance to her training in the future, especially once he was back to full health.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Unplugs tenketsus
[]
[306 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Ever Forward [Shigure]Oct 22, 2022 23:55:01 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 252 | notes
"L-listen, you never jammed me up before!" Miroru protested. "I know you got beat up good, but this is my first time..! Lemme whine a little!" It was a little relieving to know she hadn't actually made a direct mistake, though, and she nodded faintly, somewhat in relief. "Okay. Well. Thank you for taking care of me, Shigure-sensei. Even if it did suck and also interrupted a bonding moment!" She sounded sincere- she was just teasing a little.

He should be sorry. It was presumtuous and rude.
Completely out of line to doubt your strength or my intentions.

"Wait, you've tried to take over before! He should totally doubt your intentions!"

... my intentions THIS time, then.

"What about future intentions?!"

I said what I said, ant.
Make of it what you will.

Miroru harrumphed and frowned. "Rude." She took a deep breath. "We talk. I make him talk. He lives in a big lake next to a shrine I made him. A big torii gate and a nice stone pier through it, and lots of little fox homes around it. I think he likes being respected."

I have never said such a thing, ant. Do not mislead him.

"Hmph. He says he never said he liked the shrine and I shouldn't mislead you. But I think he's lying."

STOP
TALKING

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Ever Forward [Shigure]Oct 23, 2022 9:25:04 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"ever forward".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

ALMOST THERE

It was a good thing they were at least talking, and if they were both somewhat frustrated with Shigure's interruption, well, they could at least bond over that together, so in a way, it was a positive outcome. Moreover, if Miroru was actually getting close to being able to manifest one tail without losing control, maybe he could let her do it last time without shutting it down so soon. And according to Wahei, just a couple more days and he would be back to full health, so he would stand a better chance at keeping the Nine-Tails power at bay if Miroru ended up losing control.

He listened carefully when she explained the place where the Nine-Tails lived and Shigure smiled. "Sounds like a beautiful place. You know... In a way, reminds me of my own home. When I was a child, I used to see it as a prison. But I grew to like it, and now I'm making the changes I need so that nobody else has to see it as a prison... So even if he doesn't like it yet, maybe one day you can show him the beauty behind what you built there. If anyone can do this, it is you, Miroru-chan." he said with a large smile and a confident tone, petting her head as he usually did.

Then, Shigure would get up and stretch a bit. "Next time I will wait longer until I interfere. I guess you deserve that much trust. And I'm almost back at my peak condition. All this training and my medication truly helped." he said, winking at the girl and giving her an enthusiastic thumbs-up. "How about we get back to the hotel? I have some onigiri I prepared waiting for us!" he said, chuckling lightly.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Potential exit post?
[]
[300 words]
Ever Forward [Shigure]Oct 23, 2022 13:44:27 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@hyuugashifure | 229 | notes
Remembering how awful things were back home for Shigure, Miroru bowed her head and stared at the ground. It sucked to hear how awful things had been, with no way to help or change anything. "I believe in you, Shigure-sensei. You'll make all the changes everyone needs, because that's the sort of person you are!"

She tilted her head back and looked up at the sky. "I'm gonna try, for sure... but I don't know if he'll ever really be happy there. He hates us. So much. For keeping him trapped. Every time I try to reach out, he points out that if we were really friends, I'd let him out. But I can't, because I can't trust him not to hurt people, and so he makes that into "well, then we aren't friends, are we"." She sighed, frustrated. "So I'm trying to just... emphasize and prove that I respect him and appreciate his help when he gives it, and actually talk to him like a person, and not as a tool or an unapproachable force of nature."

"Onigiri?! What kind?! Umeboshi?! Tuna mayo!?"
Miroru chirped excitedly as she rose and followed Shigure. "Ooh, or maybe furikake onigiri!"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Ever Forward [Shigure]Oct 23, 2022 16:09:28 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"ever forward".

FURIKAKE

It meant a lot to him to hear that the girl believed in him, it gave him some extra strength to continue fighting. Then, she mentioned having doubts about the Nine-Tails being ever satisfied with being locked inside a host, but Shigure still believed Miroru would be able to get to him one day, they just had to be patient. "One day I believe he will understand. And maybe you can break that curse of hatred. You know... That's one of my dreams. To help our world break out of the cycle of hatred. So... I have to believe you will be able to do it, and I will use that as inspiration so that I can continue to dream as well." he said, with a genuinely happy and hopeful smile on his face. Things were hard, that was true, but they had the will of fire in their hearts, and they knew better than to give up without a fight.

"This time is furikake! And you can have as many as you want!" he added, with a nice, laid-back laugh as they returned to the hotel. After eating, Shigure would go on his way back to the inn he was staying at, he needed to hit the hay.

Training
End post o7
[]
[209 words]

quick reply

compose a reply