An Apple A Day [Training]

compose a reply
An Apple A Day [Training]Feb 24, 2023 18:31:20 GMT -5
Yamamoto Shosuke
"Its just one thing after another..."
Yamamoto Shosuke Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday 17/05 rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 1
As glad as he was that Azarea seemed to be doing much better the further he went with the treatment, he couldn't help but wish that he had brought a notebook and a pen to write down what she was saying in it. She was truly fascinating - it reminded him of when he was first learning about the medical field, when he first studied human anatomy.

The human body was a fascinating piece of biology, so much of it needed to function well in concert for it to all work together, and somehow the Aburame had evolved to be able to maintain all those other functions whilst still supporting this whole new form of life.

Sure, they had their own vulnerabilities, a scabbing back like Azarea's was usually just uncomfortable rather than actively life-threatening, but they managed nonetheless.

A part of him genuinely wondered whether this evolution was natural or if there had been some sort of human intervention that had caused it and encouraged it. But then the same could be said of many other Kekkei Genkai, like the Sharingan from Konoha.

---

As Azarea mentioned that most of her insects had died, that brought up a genuine point of curiosity. "So... would that be because of the difference in climate?

We're at a whole different elevation and a whole other climate than the Land of Fire where those bugs of yours must have evolved. It's not like their diets will be all that different considering chakra is chakra wherever you go, but..."

Sincerely, Sho hoped that was the answer. The alternative was that it had been a side-effect of Azarea's banishment from the rest of the clan. Sho might not be what one could consider a social genius but even he was able to tell just what a sore topic that was for her, and he didn't want to pry any more than he absolutely had to.

Regardless, just in case the topic became too awkward all of a sudden, he finished up the work on her back before nodding sagely.

"You may be right... I've never really considered it before but perhaps I should get in contact with the Senju. Whether or not I am some distant relative of theirs, getting some mentoring from people who actually know what they're doing is never a bad thing. There's almost no doctors who haven't studied under a senior at some point in their training, after all.

Though, on that note..."

He paused for a moment, making sure to meet her eye-to-eye just before she left.

"In future? I want you to come to me if anything like this happens again - No delays, no letting it fester on your own, no thinking it'll get better on its own unless it's truly very minor.

Considering your unique physiology, it's best to go to a doctor who knows you. Besides, I'm probably the only one in the village who won't charge you for our services outside of the Field."

Well, that was what he said, but the truth of it was? As much as he wanted to help her and sincerely believed he could do better than most, it was just an easy excuse to get to hang out with someone he liked. Was it selfish? Perhaps, but after so much public good perhaps Sho had earned himself a moment of selfishness.

559 words |

D-Rank EXP: 8/8
Jutsus Used: None

Gesicht has written 434 posts
An Apple A Day [Training]Feb 28, 2023 11:10:41 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Departure

"The climate certainly didn't help," Azarea murmured, but the implication was there. It wasn't the cold that had done her insects nearly in, but something much more malicious as straightening her clothes she turns a softer gaze on Shosuke. The young woman reaching out to pat him lightly on the shoulder.

"Please do consider reaching out. I think you could learn a lot from them, but at the end of the day it's your choice. You'll thrive no matter what Sho. I know it." She assures him as she shortens his name with a playful grin and tries to look demure and properly scolded when the medic fusses at her for leaving things to long. Nodding where appropriate like the good little patient she could be... most of the time. Still his offer for her to come find him left her beaming.

"I promise I won't let things go too long like this again and I will be mindful of whoever new gets assigned to me at the hospital... though I'd prefer you for most everything else." Azarea admits never quite comfortable with the larger medical wards as she was with the little clinic.

"I'll see you later Sho-suke!" She drawls out his name playfully as she gives a slow still slightly stiff wave and heads out the door. Doubtlessly to go sleep off her injuries a bit further before her next assignment. The red head always seeming to be running around working on something or another. As industrious as her beetles in her own way.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 256 |
Keen has written 1,221 posts