Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]

compose a reply
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Nov 14, 2022 1:36:58 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Much had happened since the last time his friend had been visited the halls of the Senju household. Much good and much grief had gone through the village. But for his friend there had been much grief as of late. A part of himself felt at fault for that, for acting too slowly when he could've been faster and saved a life. That shame still hung in his mind and maybe the reason to invite the Hyuga here had to do with easing that perceived failure. In some ways, after what had transpired in the Hyuga Clan's compound. he hadn't felt much like himself.

Waiting in the garden, hands behind his hands as he watched over his children, crawling in the soft grass, trying and failing to sit before they rolled to the soft grass in a mixture of frustration and excitement as both boy and girl tried their best to follow the natural impulse that told them that they needed to get up, to walk, to stumble, to look at the shape of their father whilst they explored the enclosure with the toys. At the very least they liked the weather, the bright sunny day in mid autumn and as his son began to play with a deer shaped plushie, raising it to the height of his face before tossing it away, turning to see eye his father in search of approval.

A quick smile appeared on his lips as he saw his boy toss the toy, only to see him try to crawl towards it. As of late it only seemed that they lifted that cloud from him along with Miho. As he stood in the garden, he heard steps behind him, sandals brushing the emerald grass remained as lively as it had been during the midst of summer. "Trying to sneak up behind the ANBU Captain tends to end badly." He said before turning to meet the gaze of his friend. "Much less at the home of said Captain. But for you, Shigure, I can make an exception."

-tag-

@tag

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,167 posts
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Nov 15, 2022 12:32:31 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"dear hearts and gentle people".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

THEY GROW UP SO FAST

Shigure was ready to depart back to Kuwana after meeting his new team. He had been going back and forth for the duration of the Chuunin Exams, which was a bit tiring, but he couldn't really complain, as he was no longer busy with the academy, and he was on a leave of absence from the barrier corps until the exams were over. Still, receiving word that Kazuto wanted to talk to him made him feel happy. The last time he had seen his dear friend was when he was lying half-dead on the floor, and the Senju arrived just in time to stop Urashi and save his life. He was extremely grateful for that, and in no way did he blame Kazuto for not arriving earlier. He was the one who tried to take matters into his own hands, even though he wasn't quite ready yet.

As he arrived in the Senju District, he headed straight to Kazuto's house. He used his doujutsu to find the man, who was playing with his beautiful children in the gardens. The sight of it made Shigure's heart warm and he smiled as he approached the trio. Kazuto, noticing his approach, spoke to him before turning, which made Shigure chuckle softly. "And yet, you noticed me coming. Your instincts are sharp as ever, my friend." he said as he gave Kazuto a short, friendly bow. His eyes then moved to the children, and the smile widened. "They are growing up so fast. And they are looking good! How's Miho-san?" he asked.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Senju District
Kazuto's house
[]
[265 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Nov 21, 2022 0:55:09 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Or your steps have become heavier as of late." The Senju added returning a smile to his closest friend. He walked to Shigure as the man gave him a court bow, this time more out of custom than actual need. "You now wear the mantle of a Jonin and Clan leader both, we're equals now, my friend, you don't have to bow to me." The Senju said softly as he placed his hand on the Hyuga's shoulder and his features seemed to dim and grow more sorrowful as he looked to the Hyuga's eyes, his mouth quivering with emotion as he tried to find the words.

"I... I am so sorry Shigure." Kazuto began, looking to the down to the grass as he released a breath. "If... If I had been quicker... I... I could've..." He replayed back the sequence of events of what had happened that night. A part of him knew that he had been lucky as well, that he had been just been there in time to stop Urashi to deliver the coup de grace, or that he hadn't been slain in the onslaught of the traitorous old man. But the pang of guilt remained there, and he had began to pursuit the inquisition to those within the Hyuga that had been loyal to the old clan leader.

But over all, he had wished to spare his dear friend from the pain of losing a mother. He knew that pain far too well and even eleven years removed from the passing of his own mother he still felt that pain. Yet he for Shigure he couldn't imagine how much worse that felt given that it had been own father. "The world grows is dimmer for Lady Sanae's passing. The village could use her kindness, even now."

That was all he could truly say before the cooing of his children got his attention and he turned his head towards them. "Yes... they grown so much." He said after getting a deep breath, recovering some of his presence as he walked towards them. "They're certainly my children, they are energetic. Toshiro is quiet, Kazui likes her attention." He said as he reached the pen and his children began to crawl towards him. "Miho is doing well, suiting herself to her new role as Head Medic and she's thankful I'm more at home than before." Kazuto told Shigure.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Nov 27, 2022 20:05:56 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

BURDENS

At the mention of his steps becoming heavier, Shigure chuckled softly. "That may be it..." he agreed, and before he could explain why, Kazuto rightfully deduced the reasons: he had so much more on his shoulders now that he was a Jounin and the head of the Hyuuga clan. But when Kazuto said they were equals, and that he wouldn't have to bow to him anymore, Shigure shook his head. In his own head, they were not equals. Not yet. And even if they were, Shigure would forever see Kazuto not only as a friend, but also one of his senseis. Moreover, he owed his own life to the man. That was a lifelong debt. "I still have ways to go before I can call myself your equal. And even then... After everything you did to me? You will forever be a person I look up to." he admitted, with a kind smile on his face.

When Kazuto apologized, he shook his head once again. He didn't want the man placing such a burden over his shoulders. "If I had waited longer, if I had been stronger... Please stop. We can't live on ifs... And if you were not there, I would've been dead, and the branch would still have its chains. You did so much. Please, be kinder to yourself, my friend." he said, with a gentle tone. Still, he did agree that the world was a darker place without his mother and he nodded to that. "Mother was a great woman... I will miss her aLways, but the life she entrusted to me is one I will not waste." he added, showing he was stronger after her passing, despite the initial moments in which he almost felt like he was going to break down to pieces. Grief was a tough journey, yes, but one everyone needs to take at some point in their lives. And for some, a rather frequent one.

Focusing on the children now, they could attest to their growth, and Shigure paid close attention to Kazuto's words describing them. Then, he mentioned Miho and her new role, which gave Shigure a bittersweet taste in his mouth as he reminded Shodaime. In any case, he was happy they were doing well. "Well, I'm glad you guys are being able to be around the kids. That's very important for them." he said.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Senju District
Kazuto's home
[]
[400 words]
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 4, 2022 0:27:39 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Yes..." Kazuto nodded in acceptance. The smile of his friend brought some comfort to the regret he felt about what had happened. He was glad that he could now talk to him, share the same space. As much sadness as he felt for the loss that Shigure must've been feeling, he had to admit that he selfishly would felt a worse grief if Shigure had perished. The idea of the what ifs would carry on as he considered his actions on that possible future, looking on to seek vengeance, imposing the will of the Senju upon Hyuga. Civil war. As much as it pained him, perhaps it was better this way. Perhaps even Lady Sanae would have preferred to spare the village of that pain as well.

"I shall try to remember that." He conceded as he gave his friend an uneasy but honest smile. As they moved close to the pen the children were playing in, he nodded that they were indeed doing this well. Or as well as they could be given the responsibilities of parenthood and that they were present to be for the children. "I thought it would be important that I was present for them, that they now they're well loved." He added he stood at the pen, his son and daughter perceiving that he was there and with giggles they raced at their own pace to reach for his attention, crawling over the grass.

"My own father was ignorant of my existence until I was fourteen. And then he was negligent." He said softly, leaning over as his daughter reached first, trying to sit as she offered her toy, excitedly shaking within her grasp. "That cycle ends now." He said as he smiled to his daughter as his son reached and raised his sight to Shigure. "I have a proposal for you, would you like to add Godfather to the litany of titles you boast?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 6, 2022 18:43:16 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

PROPOSAL

"You told me that before, and now I return it to you: you need to be kinder to yourself." he said, with a friendly smile on his face. He knew just how much the idea of having failed weighted on Kazuto's heart, but Shigure saw his actions as anything but failure. He had been a hero that night, he had been a saviour, and he would be forever grateful for all he did for him. He was indeed the greatest Hero in the Hidden Leaf Village, one Shigure admired and looked up to as a mentor and as an older brother even.

His dedication to parenthood was also rather inspiring, especially considering all his duties, and Shigure have him a slow nod. "That is very important indeed. And they will appreciate it growing up, even if at some point they give you a hard time. Especially little Kazui." he said, teasing his friend, for the girl was rather feisty already, despite her young age. Shigure looked at them with a tender expression on his face as they crawled over the grass. Hearing Kazuto's words regarding his father, he nodded again, this time in acknowledgement. "Yeah, I've heard the stories. My father mentioned it a few times, not in the best of lights... But our fathers were broken men. And we are not like them." he sought to reassure his friend that he was a very different man from his father, they both were, and like Kazuto said, the cycle ended, they would be writing a new page for their lives and the lives of their descendants.

Still, nothing they had been talking about could've prepared Shigure for the proposal that would follow, and when Kazuto spoke his words, the Hyuuga would quickly turn to face his friend, eyes widened in surprise. But the surprised expression quickly shifted to one of joy, as his cheeks acquired a faint hue of red. "I... Wow... It would be a great honour! Is Miho okay with that?" he asked, for although he respected the head medic, they were not particularly close; and he didn't want Kazuto to get in any trouble.

Senju District
Kazuto's home
[]
[360 words]
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 11, 2022 0:34:00 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"There were some candidates, I'll admit." Kazuto replied. Miho had placed Shikajin as one of the candidates and to be truthful there had been not much objection from him. Whilst perverse sometimes, the Nara was a reliable man. But somehow, Kazuto insisted for Shigure. He didn't do it out of a sense to try to heal the wound from the passing of Lady Sanae, but he saw it as a way to keep that which was good in his friend intact. For all the turmoil and tribulations that his friend had endured, Kazuto worried most about his psyche, about that part of him to remain for whom he was, ultimately a better person that the Senju could ever hope to be. Perhaps that was why he wanted for Hyuga to have a bond with his children.

"But, at the end she and I agreed that you were the best man for the job." He said, placing his hand on Shigure's shoulder. "Besides, it is good to know that they will have another paragon to look up." He said with a smile as his children would carry on with their playing with their toys. "And it makes me feel better should anything happen to me." He wasn't planning on dying anytime soon, but he also considered it was for the best to have a fall back plan.

"I guess they can forgive you this time, but next time, do bring presents." He told his friend jokingly. But he reflected on what his friend had told him about his children, specially about Kazui and the idea made him cough in agreement, nodding to himself. "Hmmm, yes. I tremble to think on how she will be when she becomes as old as we're. How many suitors will I have to chase away from her? Miho told me she was terrible when she was a girl, gave her mother grief. I fear that history will repeat itself with her in that regard."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 18, 2022 17:07:47 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

REASURANCE

He did wonder why he had been picked among the candidates, but he decided that it was not really important. He was happy and honoured for being chosen to be the twins Godfather. Shigure blushed, because there was just no way he wouldn't feel at least a bit, especially when Kazuto called him a "paragon to look up to". "I'm really honoured you guys see me that way, and I will do my best to be worthy of your trust in me. Both you and Miho can count on me." he said, widening his embarrassed smile. "And while I will hope nothing will happen to you... The Leaf would lose its main hero, and that's no good. I want you to rest assured that I will always be here for them." he said with a firm, confident nod.

Shigure laughed when he mentioned the presents and he nodded. "I will, and next time I will make sure to bring something for them. Something cool enough that will compensate for today!" he laughed, resting his hands on his waist. Kazuto agreed that Kazui was the more feisty one, and that she would probably grow to be quite the incredible, if not untamed kunoichi. Shigure did laugh when Kazuto mentioned chasing away her suitors. "And you think she will let you? She is still very young, but I can see her scolding you for chasing away her potential boyfriends! Hahaha!" he said. His prediction was confirmed when he mentioned that Miho was also quite terrible as a girl, and he nodded, agreeing that history was about to repeat itself. "It probably will. But they will have a lot of people to look after them." he tried to reassured it.

Senju District
Kazuto's house
[]
[290 words]
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 27, 2022 22:26:05 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Main hero?" Kazuto asked his friend, an eyebrow rising quizzically. He understood the compliment but in truth, he had never seen himself as the main hero of the village. He had only ever had wanted to do his own part, do his part and leave the village to be a better than when he had found it. "I'm certain the next generation will surpass me, it is only natural. Besides..." He said turning to the Hyuga. "You're a Jonin yourself, you are a hero in your own right for no one ever makes it to Jonin due nepotism." He was confident that in due time Shigure would be able to see him eye to eye. It was good that the village were to have so many skilled Jonin to defend it and the future. As Shigure replied about the fact of the likelihood of Kazui being difficult to manage, he could only laugh lightly.

"Her compliance won't be a factor then, I think." He replied. It was too soon to think about that any way however. At least he thought so, it was far better to enjoy the time he had with both his wife and children as they all grew older. It was all that he could ask for. "I'd like to think I could always approach the issue diplomatically with my own daughter." He added, thinking that if the girl grew up and became calmer, it would be for the best. He turned to his Shigure then.

"I suspect it will be a test of patience." The Senju said before looking at his children. "I didn't just invite you here to invest you as godfather. I've heard you'd make a trip to Kumogakure." Kazuto told the man, more out of curiosity than an accusation. "I won't tell you how to run your clan, but even as I'm sure your reasons to go there are important, leaving in such a delicate time might not win you friends from the more... conservative elements from your clan." He of course would aid Shigure all the ways he could but he didn't think that it would be a good sight for the Senju to police any other clan. "So, I must ask, who is she?" Kazuto said rather casually. "You shouldn't look as surprised, I'm making an educated guess."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 28, 2022 9:38:14 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

AZAREA

Shigure blushed ever so slightly when Kazuto called him a hero on his own right, and that his ascension to the rank of Jounin was evidence of his effort and strength. "I've been working hard, but I still can't compare to you. I look up to you, Kazuto. And so many others do. If I got this far, it is also because you inspired me. When we met... I lacked faith in myself, but you helped me restore it. So I owe it to you. I owe so much to you. So don't sell yourself short, you are a living legend within the Hidden Leaf Village, and the ninja world." and his words carried a honest, admiring tone, for Shigure truly felt that way. Having someone like Kazuto gave him the drive to push himself to try and become his equal, and although he had reached that in rank alone, he knew he still had a lot of work to do if he truly wanted to be a hero like Kazuto. "Embrace your dreams... If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams..." he thought to himself, feeling the flame of the will of fire burning deep inside the core of his soul.

After a couple comments on Kazui, which Shigure still couldn't really contribute much, for he had never raised a child on his own, having his experience limited to the academy students he used to instruct, he could only agree that it was going to be a test of patience, so he sagely nodded at that. Shigure's expression changed to a puzzled one when Kazuto revealed that another reason he invited him over was because he noticed he had been travelling to the Hidden Cloud, pointing out that leaving often right now was not the wisest choice, as he had his hands full with the clan and he had to nod in agreement. "Y-you are right... I have been helping the Cloud through some crisis and missions, but yeah... I should be here more now... And..." but before he could continue with some more excuses, Kazuto was quite precise and asked him who was she, prompting Shigure's cheeks to burn in an intense hue of red.

The Hyuuga gazed away for a moment as he scratched the back of his head. "I... uh... I'm engaged... Like, not to Hanako anymore, I broke that political engagement when I became the head of the clan... But... I'm in love with... Azarea." he admitted, still not staring into Kazuto's eyes due to being embarrassed. "The uh... Former Aburame heir? Toshizou-san's daughter?" he added a bit more information, even though he suspected Kazuto knew who she was.

Senju District
Kazuto's house
[]
[451 words]
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 29, 2022 22:53:20 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto's gaze remained affixed to his friend. His eyes unblinking as his friend went through the motions of explaining the reasons of why he had been at Kaminari no Kuni as much of late, but more than that, training to process what he had said about Azarea. He had heard the name before, listened to it in passing but this information was something bordering the unbelievable. Not that Toshizo had another child, at this point the man could field an army from his breeches and it seemed almost an anathema that his DNA hadn't found a way to mix with that of most, if not all the clans in the village. But that she was the child of such man that... Well. He couldn't put kindly to describe the man.

"Huh." He said at first, blinking at last, finally having his "You're a braver man than me, then." He finally replied. The Senju didn't wish to discourage his friend, specially when he seemed so adamant and sure about such commitment. He ran his hands through his hair as his children continued to play with their toys. "I can't imagine Hanako was a good partner, I bet she was just as cold in private as she seemed in public." He said with a shrug, simply describing his position on how she seemed from the distance.

"But, is it common in your clan to jump the shark like that?" He asked more out of concern. He couldn't remember when he had a relationship with a Hyuga that she had been so upfront like that. "I mean, usually you take time before making that decision. Hell it took me four years to get to know Miho and summon enough courage to ask her." He added, crossing his arms before his chest. "People change with time, and look, honestly I would have my reservations of being son in law of Toshizo."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 29, 2022 23:04:09 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

CONVICTION

Kazuto looked definitely surprised at Shigure's sudden revelation, and then he said that he was brave, and Shigure laughed at that, both amused and embarrassed. "Maybe, but she is the one I've always truly wanted..." he admitted, scratching the back of his head as he recalled how infatuated he was with that red-haired girl since they started playing together as kids. The Senju would then mention his former fiancé, saying he couldn't imagine Hanako wasn't a great match for him and he nodded in agreement. "She was mostly just my father's eyes on me... My personal caretaker and spy. And you are not wrong there..." he sighed, not proud of the fact he got to find out that part of her.

Then, as he mentioned the ways of the Hyuuga, Shigure would sigh and shake his head. "Well, that's part of the reason it remains a secret. The clan believes I'm single right now, and I will have them believe that for a while longer. Azarea wants to grow in rank and prestige before we make it public, and I understand that, considering her situation and mine..." and although he disliked keeping it a secret, it was - for the time - the wise thing to do. "As for Toshizou-san... Well... We don't interact much, and I don't think that will change much. They have a rocky relationship, even though she does tell me he is trying to become a better person." he shrugged, as he personally had yet to witness any change.

"He was, however, a good friend of my mom, so I guess I can give him the benefit of the doubt. But regardless of Toshizou..." he paused, as his eyes gained a spark of conviction. "I love her, and I wouldn't have any other person. And you know I don't back down from a fight, when I want something." Shigure was fighting centuries of tradition within his clan, he would definitely fight for his relationship when the time comes.

Senju District
Kazuto's house
[]
[333 words]
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 30, 2022 22:59:34 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju crossed his arms before his chest as he listened his friend. Keeping his counsel as he digested the information that was given, scratching his chin as Shigure explained what were the motives behind his actions. But even as he did, the ANBU couldn't find himself shaking the feeling that even as the Hyuga had tried to keep things quiet, he hadn't been as subtle as he had hoped to accomplish. As he ended his face made faint worried grimace that died as soon as he composed himself to stare at the featureless eyes of his friend. "Now listen to me and don't take this the wrong way." He said, his arms leaving his chest to form a more conciliatory gesture. "I know you fight and can be quite belligerent for what you believe, but that has led you to trouble, you bear proof of that on your flesh."

Kazuto knew that beneath the gentle nature of his friend, could and in more than one occasion had been a reckless streak. An almost maverick detachment to plan a solid scheme and adhere to stratagems. That unpredictability could be an asset but he also knew that it had costed him more than before. "And its not a secret if Toshizo knows it, and I managed to sleuth it with available information and common sense." He added quietly, taking a step back as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Being single right now might be as dangerous as outright marrying her as well. An elder still holding a grudge gets information that you depart to Kumo and they could assemble a kill squad and have the replacement of choice well within their grasp."

It was obvious who would be the chosen successor. For all of Urashi's faults the man had taken steps to make sure his lineage would've continued. Whether he had intended to be a nuisance beyond the grave was something that had to be circumstance. "Shigure, I want you to be happy. If she makes you happy then I'm glad. But you need to be more careful. The branch house might like you, but you still have enemies in the main house." Of how many, he didn't know. He could only be sure of those elders that had been particularly close to the old bastard or had been under his thumb for decades by now. As he watched his children crawl on the grass inside the pen, he sighed. "I wouldn't put much of my trust in Toshizo either, even if he was a close friend of your lady mother, he has his own designs and schemes."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Dear Hearts and Gentle People - [Shigure]Dec 31, 2022 12:39:03 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header

WORDS OF ADVICE

When Kazuto told him to listen and not take it the wrong way, Shigure nodded and looked at him, and while he kept it cool on the outside, he could feel his heart sinking a bit inside his chest. As the Senju started, he pointed out that his fiery determination had also caused him its fair share of trouble, and he couldn't help but to remember his mother's eyes devoid of life, after she had interfered in his battle with Urashi, to buy him a couple minutes. Kazuto would then point out to the fact that being single right now was dangerous, but outright marrying someone would also be unwise and Shigure nodded in agreement. Travelling was also a risk, and he knew that well, since he was going to Kuwana and back a few times, because of the Chuunin Exams, and he would be lying if he said he was never followed, which made him purse his lips and look down to the floor for a moment.

Kazuto wanted what was best for him, but urged him to also be careful, pointing out to the enemies he had within the Main house, and Shigure nodded. "I'm doing some investigation... I know this is not the end of our struggles, but... I don't have enough information to act on it yet, but soon. I will work to remove the weeds from within our ranks, but this... Yeah... It won't happen overnight..." he admitted in a deep, sharp sigh. Kazuto also warned him not to trust Toshizou completely and he nodded. "I honestly can't read the man... You are right... I need to act very carefully now... Which reminds me..." he paused, lifting his eyes to look back at Kazuto. "That technique you used to get to the Hyuuga District that night... That's really space-time ninjutsu, right? Like... I didn't think they were even possible before..." he admitted, and in all honesty, he was very curious about the technique. He had researched it a bit, but there wasn't a whole lot of information out there.

And there was a very good reason he was wanting some more information about it.

Senju District
Kazuto's house
[]
[364 words]