CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATION

compose a reply
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONNov 26, 2022 1:08:11 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
"Sanosuke... I'mean Lord Sixth, my apologies... Are you sure going out on these kinds of missions are safe?"

Sagara was Sanosukes oldest friend and arguably his most trusted in all of the Takeda clan. It was only natural that he was concerned for his whereabouts. "Look, I know people are still a little out of touch with what you did, but you don't have anything to prove. At least not like this man. I'mean Lord Sixth." A sigh escaped from him as he waved to some of the already drunken diplomats that were about to aboard the train.

"C'mon, this is silly. I'm sure Squeakers can handle this all by himself. You even said so yourself that he's a monster, probably even better than yourself."

Sanosuke chuckled while shaking his head before placing his hands upon his shoulders. "You worry more than mom does, I'll be fine. If anything Squeakers coming along will make this mission all the more easy. We're even bringing a Genin with us juuuust to make sure." Sanosuke added with a playful smile before grabbing his sword that was leaning up against the train and placing a hand upon the shoulders of Sagara.

"How about bringing some of those wierdo JITE people?!"

"Goodbye Sagara, I'll see you for lunch or Dinner. Whichever one is more relevant by the time we get back."

Before walking onto the train Sanosuke would wave over to Squeakers and Tsuri who was still walking up to let them know it was good for them to get on the train now. The ride would hopefully go smoothly. At least from a safety standpoint, but he hoped the two of them were prepared to be dealing with some obnoxious diplomats.
| AP has written 801 posts
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONNov 26, 2022 2:53:47 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday March 3rd rank Chuunin occupation

[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

I really can't remember if I'm insane or insomniac

Well, well, well, wasn't this exciting! Squeakers would arrive to the train station soon enough--never late and almost always early. But today he would settle with being just on time! Waving back at the Ame Lord who beckoned for him and the young child that would be accompanying them on their trip, the jinchūriki chuckled a little. "Eeeeyyy! Looka there, it's Sano-kun!" the junior shinobi pointed out with apparent glee, not seeming to mind the odd looks he might receive at giving such a nickname to--well, the village Leader.
    But Squeakers was a goofball, and Mikazuki was an asshole, and both of them were playful in their own ways so it checked out no matter how you looked at it.
    Bringing the genin along, Squeakers would hop onto the train, his face hidden as always but by the sound of his voice it seemed like he was in good spirits. But to the many children and students that he had helped raise up, Squeakers almost always seemed to be in some unnervingly decent mood, while Sanosuke likely had a different impression of the act. "Do you think it'll be a long trip?" he wondered aloud after boarding the train. The first time he'd been on such a steel vessel, it had been while riding the trains native to Yukigakure. He had to admit, it was weird being on a train--at all--and certainly in such good weather! There was a pleasant downpour, but it wasn't bitter cold like in the northern island. "But, ah, it should be pleasant. I'm so glad you could come with us, Sanosuke! How fun will this be--it'll be just like the good 'ole days~" he chuckled lightly and waved his hand slightly as he recalled their genin years.
    Of course, now they were far too old and far too powerful to really be taking on missions like these. But, Squeakers supposed, helping the village was of utmost importance--no matter how simple or mundane the task may have seemed. So, he was glad to do it anyways, even if it might have seemed surprising that the village Lord and village Weapon were doing the tasks themselves!

OUTFIT
NOTES: notes here

Mika has written 1,142 posts
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONNov 27, 2022 20:14:50 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Team 1

Tag
Tsuri was definitely the odd one out here. Between the Ame Lord and a Jinchuuriki... although she only knew Squeakers as an oddball from the village that never showed their face and her team leader. Either way this was the sort of mission she should have been going on with her team leader, which she was currently, and cousin... so why was she with two of, to her understanding, the strongest shinobi in her village? Where was Sugita? Was Sanosuke taking her cousin's place? It was a little jarring, but it didn't stop her from matching Squeaker's positive energy as she waved back happily at the Ame Lord.

The smile on her face would absolutely glow as she got close, because despite the differences this was a pretty routine mission and getting worried seemed like unnecessary stress when she had others to help her with the hardest part. Hakugei tied to her neck as usual, Tsuri would bow before her lord in greeting, "Lord Sixth I am happy to see you today!I look forward to working with you! I hope I meet your expectations as well."

Looking back and forth between the two Tsuri would check her gear again below her jacket and nod as she waited for further orders on what they were going to be doing in specific. Squeakers had explained it a little, but that didn't exactly mean she had the full fill in.
Wisp has written 217 posts
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONNov 27, 2022 21:58:14 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
You'd think after a while that Sanosuke would have gotten use to the reality that Squeakers and Mika were the same person, but they were so different that most times it was simply hard to ignore. Professionalism was about the only way he was able to get passed it. "Sigh. Business as usual." C rank missions weren't typically the kind of missions that Lords or Ladies went on, but Sanosuke wanted to see this project through himself.

It was started by lord 4th and he wished to make sure that everything was done as it was meant to without failure. Afterward he could focus on moving forward with the villages other plans. The latter of which Squeakers or Mika would be apart of. Whichever persona she wished to use would suffice, but he expected this time around that it would be Mika. The nature of his first big plan as Amelord was extremely diplomatic, but again he would leave the choice to her.

Along side with him on those missions he intended to have Shodaime, and if possible he'd want to bring along Sugita. The rest of the villages Genin and Chuunin would likely be regulated to handling issues pertaining to the other village in question. Nevertheless, he smiled once Squeakers and Tsuri got on the train. "I don't think the trip will be that long, but I think these guys." Sanosuke added while nodding his head toward the Diplomats.

"Are probably going to be the reason if it does."

A sigh escaped from him as he looked over toward the group of drunk ladies and gentlemen. "Glad to be here Tsuri.. I don't intend to be the kind of leader that sits on his ass until I'm too tired to move. I still got way more left in me to be pushing around paper. Plus, what's the point in having a great economy if you never utilize it." Sanosuke added before focusing his attention back toward Squeakers who hinted at their previous experiences.

"Hmm, kind of, but I can't help but feel something about this mission will be different." Sanosuke teased while fist bumping them in the shoulder with a sarcastic smile before laughing. "This missions should be simple, but as we know anything can go wrong so let us all be vigilant. I know I will be." Sanosuke brown eyes suddenly were surrounded in veins before they essentially whited out completely before a red ring surrounded his cornea. Byakugan activated.
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONNov 28, 2022 2:39:07 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

Squeakers chuckled lightly as he allowed the child to move past him to board onto the train first before getting on, himself. "Well," the masked man spoke lowly, his voice almost sing-song in tune as he leaned in slightly toward the Ame Lord, not wishing to speak too loudly where others might overhear. "Even if they do, I'm not opposed to interacting with them." He glanced over his shoulder, slightly. "I want to one day make my way up to their world, this doesn't have to be such a terrible situation. Not for me, at least."
    Maybe for the other two, though!
    Sanosuke might not like dealing with diplomats as he likely already had to do so a great deal now, and Tsuri! Well! She was a child! They'd probably sneer or throw insults at the idea of being protected by a little kid!
    But Squeakers? Well, he wasn't afraid of these guys, and he only had to gain by interacting with them.
    Still, the jinchūriki chuckled slightly when Lord Six nudged him a bit playfully as they recounted past experiences with one-another. "Right, right, of course. This'll be child's play in comparison to what we used to do back then," he spoke lowly. Of course, they'd been regarded in a higher light even when they were genin, and had been tasked with missions that--while lower in rank--still held a degree of danger to them. Tracking down and eliminating a group of bandits who were, indeed, armed and hostile. Slaughtering a giant boar that had been causing significant destruction to some nearby settlements and their livelihood. Murder and bloodshed and the impending threat of possible death--
    --While Squeakers's team had gotten to dispatch some materials to a different location, and the most danger they'd been faced with was a startled snake...
    Well!
    Mikazuki hadn't been regarded in a good light by her village, and Sanosuke had been a worthless disappointment, so it'd be little surprise that they'd been handed the more dangerous things back then! Mikazuki was disposable and so it was fine if she took on a mission with only one other genin and accidentally died along the way!
    But, besides! Dangerous missions were more fun!
    It was a bummer to think that they'd probably just have to deal with bratty politicians, or at worst maybe an unruly guest who got too drunk on the refreshments.
    Give me some bandits that I can rip apart! Sheesh! "No worries, my dearest Sano-kun~ You don't need to tell me to be on guard."
    She, who didn't lower her guard even within the security of her own village. Never staying at her home, which was trapped with seals of all kinds to keep outsiders out. Only ever walking about the village with a mask on, save for when she'd skulk beneath the village's Red Tower in the Dark Room...
    Tsuri, on the other hand...
    Well, maybe the advice would be good for her to hear. After all, it was very possible in her inexperience that she could be fooled into thinking that the worst possible thing that could happen would be... well, bratty politicians and unruly guests.
    No, things could always get worse. Squeakers knew that better than anyone.

OUTFIT

CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONDec 3, 2022 18:07:43 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Tag
Earnestly, Tsuri was somewhat off-guard with how casual the two grown men in front of her seemed to be. Her own sensei was a playful sort that seemed to care more about enjoying the moment then taking things seriously from what she knew; though he was no stickler for training as she learned in the late days of the academy. Her eyes would only stick long enough to come the conclusion not to worry about it as her face shifted to contemplating as she observed the two a little too closely before smiling a glowing smile again and dismissing her own thought process for the basic route.

A small smile, "Kishimu-Sei? Have you know the Lord Sixth for that long then?" She would ask as her oddly ringed eyes would search over the entire cart they had entered to take in the crowd and what they were doing. It was an innocent question and the air-headed innocence of child was the tone that came across when she asked. It was a little unsettling the way she looked around the room despite the fact that she was smiling, the smile did not enter her eyes until she had turned her attention back to Sanosuke and Squeakers themselves. Perhaps it was Hakugei's invisible influence on her, but her eyes seemed predatory while observing a room.

CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONDec 7, 2022 9:44:06 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Even though Sanosuke knew who was under there it was hard to imagine that they were often the same people. He always imagined that maybe Squeakers was a completely separate entity from Mika. They they walked, talked, and interacted with others often felt more human than Mika, and that wasn't to say she wasn't at all, but her patterns often felt different. The aspiration to be where the diplomats were was conflicting as he knew of her desire to be more than just a weapon.

With time this would no doubt become a reality, but still, he never imagined hearing her saying it in that manner. Nevertheless, Sanosuke smirked at the mask man as his head turned toward the diplomats that were obviously having the time of their lives, and why wouldn't they? They were successful, likely wealthy, and they were on a machine that very few people would have the luxury of experience.

There was nothing quite like experiencing the perks of being an Amegakure native. "Yeah.. Childs play." For a moment the Amelord stared off into the distance as he thought of all the time he and Mika spent together. Whether it was missions, training with one another, and her scolding him on some lessons they'd gone over previously so that his time off from being a Shinobi wouldn't get him killed. In no time they were amongst the best Genin in the village about to become Chuunin.

Of course Mika wouldn't go to the exams under the guise of her real name, but as the masked Shinobi vigilante. Squeakers, or Squeaky as he used to call him. Both passed with flying colors and continued to make a name for themselves as a Chuunin. Squeaker as a leader of the next generation of Shinobi, and Sanosuke politically as he involved himself in more clan related affairs and diplomatic missions that ultimately lead him to becoming the village next leader.

Without a doubt his position was nothing more than an experiment, and for that he owed Toru his thanks. No way they might have made such a bold move without the move Kirigakure had made. His success only gave reason to believe he could do the same, but that meant within his first few years he needed to make strides quickly. Nevertheless, he'd look over to Tsuri as she asked about their past with one another.

"Please don't embarrass me Squeakers." The latter of which he knew would most certainly happen as there history was filled with a ton of learning moments before he ever got back to being what he was now. All he could do was prepare for the light humiliation that was to come, but one he was happy to endure. If anything it would be a lesson to the girl on what hard work could bring.
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONMay 28, 2023 5:23:57 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

Squeakers was pretty unfazed by Tsuri's expressions--the look in her eye and the shift of her smile was hardly enough to unnerve someone like him. In many ways, he could have been seen in a similar kind of way--an energized and seemingly friendly demeanor, but a mask that had a completely dead expression. Emotionless. That, too, was unnerving to a lot of people--not to mention the mere fact that he was masked at all, as that was a trait more often reserved for some of the most dangerous and secretive of operatives within a village.
    But he was loud and proud in his identity and appearance, and in the shinobi world oddeties like him weren't unheard of.
    So Tsuri was only her own kind of way, and Squeakers wasn't about to tell her to fix her face because she made other folk uncomfy.
    "Bahaha, me? Embarrass you?" Squeakers spoke with a chuckle in response to Sanosuke's weariness. He'd lightly pat the man on the back, before giving his own offer of advice. "You can only get embarrassed if your pride and self-worth is fragile! Nobody can humiliate you if you have confidence! And you're the Ame Lord! You better have confidence or I'll have to beat it into ya!" Though, he doubted it was actually something he'd have to work on Sanosuke for. Surely the man knew his worth--he'd always fought so hard despite what anyone else thought about him, and pushed back to prove any poor reputation he'd had as being incorrect. And he'd gotten far with it--not only had he progressed through the ranks from a genin to a jounin, but he'd managed to earn Mikazuki's respect as well. The latter being a far more challenging feat!
    The masked shinobi turned his attention elsewhere, gathering intel to their surroundings. Of course, likely, nothing exciting was going to happen on this trip, but it was always good to be aware of one's surroundings. Probably best to leave the passengers alone, and just do patrol without interacting with anyone directly needlessly, though, Squeakers mused to himself. In response to Tsuri's question, though, he'd answer, "Yeah, we go pretty far back. I've known him way back before he was even the Ame Lord! I think we officially met--what was it, back at the Chūnin Exams?" Squeakers lightly tapped the chin of his mask. "Before that, I'd only ever made an appearance during my genin days during the Amegakure Exams, so it must have been..."
    Yes, yes, oddly enough... Squeakers had existed before Akuram. Though, perhaps, his engagement and presence in the village, back then, had still been even more secretive and seclusive...
    Likely, far more likely what would be expected from Mikazuki as a jinchūriki. Until she'd been shoved onto a world stage, and decided to change tactics to erase her tracks.

OUTFIT

CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONJun 23, 2023 11:57:52 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Tag
Tsuri actually had no clue how to take the interaction between her teacher and the man she called her leader. With her own reaction to the two's conversation being a rather nervous chuckle more then anything. She really wasn't sure her team leader should of been speaking to anyone that way, let alone the leader of their village. Being the youngest and lowest in the pole meant she was keeping her mouth shut and her eyes elsewhere. Which worked well with the fact that she was currently working on a mission that required observation.

"Kishimu-Sei? Asking since I don't think I've gotten to ask before, but can I have you help evaluate what I need to fix later with my sword? Hakugei and I are kind of odd, and the fishing style still feels... rough. I don't exactly know what I need to fix with it though," The pink-haired youth would ask as a hopeful chance to deflect the conversation to something more comfortable. She could talk sword-fights, and if it was fishing related too that was doubly true. She just didn't know what to do with further improving herself on the matter.

Scanning the cart the entire time the heads of people seemed to turn around and chat naturally, a lot of important people ignoring the shinobi security in favor of their own conversations. Another thing Tsuri didn't mind at all.
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONSept 18, 2023 18:42:20 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Despite the many years Mika donned the name Squeakers it never got old to him. He never knew that somewhere inside that dark mind of hers that she might ever be capable of creating such an alter ego. He imagined that this would prove to be very affective if he ever needed to bring Squeakers with him involving diplomatic affairs in which his life could actually be threatened. There was no way they'd ever expect this character to be even strong than himself.

Good thing he was on his side. "Then I guess my pride and self worth is fragile." Sanosuke answered with a grin akin to what you'd see from a pirate straight out of a manga before he laughed a little. There was no harm in having a little fun from time to time right? He had the rest of his day until death or retirement to be serious. Sanosuke continued to chime in on the rest of what Squeakers had to say, but his focus was still outside of the train.

At this point it was almost beginning to feel too easy. There was no way that word of what they'd accomplished hadn't gone out yet. If anything, he'd hope they'd come now versus later while all the diplomats here were all focused on themselves and being drunk. They didn't even bother to include him in their chaos, something he hoped to use to his advantage down the road.

After checking his 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock site line Sanosuke decided to focus his attention toward the rear just in case, but just as he'd gotten to about his 1 o'clock he noticed there was a number of "farmers" in the distance, but there wasn't anything to really farm in the area. They were dirty looking and looked awfully suspicious. "Man, they don't even try anymore these days."

Sanosuke noted while opening up the window next to his seat which he was certain would get the attention of Tsuri and Squeakers. "Hey, on your 2." Sanosuke added while pointing ahead, but just as he was getting them to look in that direction a number of hooks could be heard coming from his window to the left. Upon further inspection there was a group he'd looked past that were wearing camouflage that he didn't think twice of.

"Whoops.. Another rookie mistake." Sanosuke muttered. "You guys up there keep having fun and being loud, were going to go out for a uuuh... Smoke!" Sanosuke rolled his before sticking his head out of the window to see a few had already climbed up the train. The people he'd pointed out to Squeakers and Tsuri were now throwing hooks up of their own in an attempt to hijack the train.

3 bandits to his left, and 5 more on the opposing side. "I think it would be rude to leave our new guest, unattended.."
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONSept 28, 2023 4:25:39 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

Squeakers chuckled at Sanosuke's reply. A playful remark--one he knew to be only a joke. If Sanosuke truly had a fragile ego--well, he wouldn't have made it as far as he had. Mikazuki was too cruel and viscious a teammate and ally for the weak-willed to withstand. She had cut many down with only her words, and could easily continue to do so. But, still, Squeakers was happy to play along.
    Tsuri pivoted the conversation, making a request of Squeakers that the masked man was happy to oblige. "Sure! I like evaluating things. And I like swords! I'd be happy to give you some feedback on your techniques and whatnot," Squeakers said casually, crossing his arms comfortably. Perhaps getting an older shinobi to take a look at her ability would be what she needed to push through and figure out what she needed to next focus on. An additional pair of experienced eyes was always helpful, after all.
    The group kept their attention on their surroundings, and while Squeakers had hoped that maybe they wouldn't run into any issues on this mission, a part of him hoped that he might get to see some action, too. So it wasn't a great surprise, nor entirely disappointing, when something caught Sanosuke's eyes and the Ame Lord gave a signal. Casual discussion of what he observed, so as not to alarm the other guests on the train. Squeakers leaned over, squishing against Sanosuke somewhat (rather unprofessionally) to get a good look out the window as well. "Ah! Looks as though some birds are trying to roost on our train," he noted. "Behehehe, shall I merely shoo them off or would it be better I cook them up and eat them?" he questioned to Sanosuke, not needing to kill or even to spill blood if it was not necessary...
    But not unwilling, either, should the order be given.
    Squeakers could eliminate them as immediate, temporary threats, or he could eliminate them as threats... permanently.
    Whatever Sanosuke wanted of the troublemakers, their lives were not sacred in the jinchūriki's eyes. Though, already being an odd-looking fellow, himself, and having a (strange) reputation to uphold, Squeakers decided to exit the train in a... less "conventional" way for his "smoke."
    Climbing out of the train's open window like a madman before clambering up to the roof of the moving vessel, grabbing one of the hooks and throwing it off--consequently sending the poor fellow who had been attempting to scale it into the wind and to the ground at a hundred miles an hour.
    "Whoops~"

Jutsu Used:
Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]

OUTFIT

CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONSept 28, 2023 22:05:52 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Tag
That had been all the warning the genin had needed to move herself. Her perception of both her sensei and her leader changing drastically as she watched the encounter between the two continue. Their nonchalant natures were something she didn't get when one was holding human life, but at the end of the day these men were fishers just like her. They patiently awaited their chance to catch their prey and they were damn good at it when they wanted to be. Sadly, it was the worst fishing hole for bandits, especially if they were climbing ropes. Following her team leader up and out the window Tsur would raise Hakugei with a quick flex of her own arm, and in a blur another two ropes found themselves cut.

"See its fast in how it works, and I've gotten pretty accurate! But I feel like I'm still missing something," Tsuri would state with a flat voice of concern as she turned and unfurled Machigai into her other hand. Holding the technological fishing weapon while readying both for the other five. Though she was better watching out to really catch the other bandits. Much like them, this was a shinobi fishing spot, the perfect place for a big catch if they played their cards right.

Glancing over she looked to see the next move of her seniors, not wanting to shotcall at all, and, frankly, trying to not think about how casually she and her teacher had likely just killed three men.
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONSept 30, 2023 22:35:49 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"No, we don't need to kill these guys. They are pretty standard and relatively low level in skill, BUT, I must give them credit for how they hid. If they put the same effort into their takeover prowess they might have actually posed a threat, but alas, their pretty weak."

Sanosuke couldn't blame them for trying to ruin this mission, but they just came too little too prepared, and with how hard it was to catch Amegakure lacking these days non of your more skill bandits ever made a move. The Amelord shook his head as one by one his comrades unhooked the three men to the left and sent them falling to what likely be a painful occasion. If you play dangerous games, you will most certainly win a dangerous prize.

The other 5 would be a little more skilled on the climbing aspect to which he'd acknowledge by softly clapping his hands. The first one to arrive was smart to make an attempt at getting inside the cart immediately, but unfortunately Sanosuke wouldn't even give him the chance. His arm and hand coordination was top notch and he'd use his maneuverability prowess to his advantage by pulling out 3 senbon and tossing them at his target.

Sanosukes Microscopic vision aided by his Byakugan would only enhance his accuracy as he aimed them at their knee joints to keep them from moving. The man would find himself completely immobilized as the momentum of the train would have him fall to his knees before sliding off the train cart. 1 down, 4 more to go. He figured he'd probably let the Tsuri and Squeakers take on the rest. Most Tsuri as the added experience could give them more chances to use their rod.

HELLS LAW | WEAPON |
  • HEAT END ABILITY NOT ACTIVE -
  • B RANK ABILITY NOT ACTIVE -

TAKEDA STRENGTH CHART.
  • BOOST - --

SA ACTIVE:
  • Devil Bringer | KKG - Allows Sanosuke to use Takeda abilities.
  • Byakugan | KKG - Provides Sanosuke with 360 view radius minus a certain spot in the back of his head. Ability to see through pretty much anything, microscopic site far and near, and to somewhat discern if he's in a Gen if the timing is poorly used.
  • Great Sword Prowess | BUKIJUTSU - Allows him to use his great sword at speeds and efficiency that rival some of the better of his rank using smaller weapons, and even a few in the next.
  • Physical Enhancement | SPEED - Ability to run, dodge, escape, attack on par with Sole Buki/Tai fighters. SN: Doesn't match his skill with theirs. Only the speed they have.
  • Golden Gloves | PUNCHING SPEED - Sanosuke has an increase the speed of his punches, palm thrust, jabs, and overall arm maneuverability to a level that most in his class would not be able to keep up with, let alone match.
  • Human Anatomy | MEDICAL PROWESS - Sanosuke is adept with all the functions of the human body starting with the skeletal structure, down its muscular structure, and organs. He has also familiarized himself with the nerves system of the human body in addition to other things like Pressure Points, and of course the body's Chakra Network which he can see visually as well with his Byakugan.
POUCH ITEMS
  • 4 of 37 Senbon needles used
JUTSU
  • NAME: Iwa Kansetsu Senbon [Rock Joint Senbon]
    CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
    CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
    ELEMENT: -
    HANDSEALS: 0
    REQUIREMENT: Bukijutsu SA AND Medical/Anatomy/Combat Intel SA
    DESCRIPTION: With roots in acupuncture, this technique revolves around very precise throwing or launching of Senbon to slip between an enemy's joints, and lock them down with the metal needle preventing movement. The second part of this, is that due to the small and slick nature of Senbon, they are hard to pull out without cutting the surrounding flesh to provide some give to bring the needle out. Extensive application of this highly-precise art can render a person completely immobilized. The downsides to this is that the throw must be very precise, such accuracy a difficulty in the heat of battle, and that you must have a supply of Senbon on hand to use them in the first place.

last edit by TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ on Sept 30, 2023 22:36:12 GMT -5
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONOct 9, 2023 1:10:54 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull

Tag
Tsuri took everything in in a fairly short amount of time. Sanosuke's acknowledgement of Kishimu-Sei's question to lethality, his movements to throw senbon, the fact that he only went for one person and not the entire group, the weapons in her hands. She was told she didn't have to kill, but she would certainly come close regardless of what was happening here. Tsuri's style of fighting, or rather her weapons had no real off-switch and it made not hurting people very badly hard, if not outright implausible for her. Winding back Hakugei first she lashed out in a sharp winding swing, Hakugei extending happily past the first sap as he curve between the man's legs before Tsuri willed him to wrap back towards the third of the group.

Normally this alone was a chasing maneuver, but Tsuri had no need to chase atop the train with the untrained. Casting out Machigai, clicking the piston to shoot the wire would swing erratically in an arc past the second target and sliding past the third in a short blur to the fourth. As the blade began to curve into the final of the four Tsuri reversed the piston and began rewinding the wire just behind their legs, a splatter of blood as the fellow lost balance and fell off the side of the train. The same fate meeting the second as all of this happened in a just the blink of an eye in this wild showdown. There was a difference with Hakugei though as the blade became barbed and tore into the two, a look of horror on Tsuri's face for only a second as she failed again to keep Hakugei under her control for the combat. He had been so quiet... so against her orders at every turn and yet again he went over-board.

As Hakugei's victims yelped their balance was lost and another would fall, the last trying to hold to the train for dear life. Tsuri's bloody weapons in hand.

2x NAME: Suichū Sōdo: Jigu [Submerged Sword: Jig]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENTS: Ame Family Branch, Suichū Sōdo: Chūzō
DESCRIPTION:

An extremely erratic attack, the lifeblade is cast out using Suichū Sōdo: Chūzō stretching the blade out to slash, the blade itself making a long curve to try and cut off escaping opponents. The danger is not from the first slash, but the second as the blade begins to curve back the other way as it reaches further from the user, making avoiding it by simply making distance harder than one would originally think it is.
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONOct 13, 2023 21:11:10 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Just as Sanosuke wished, Tsuri went into action to take care of the rest of the group. He wished to see what they had learned since the last time they were with one another. The village had high hopes for her and this would be one of the chances she'd have to showcase her talents. Sanosuke watched with his arms cross as she went to work on the bandits, tearing them anew one by one.

However, there was something wrong with the picture he was viewing. Her skills were vastly improved from the time he last saw her, but the look on her face seemed to paint a different scene. What he gathered was an increase in skill, and in the same breath a loss of control as a result of those new founded skills of hers. "Hmm.. Not the results we were looking for, but I guess beggers can't be choosers too."

Sanosuke added with a thoughtful sigh before pulling out three more Senbon and throwing them at the last Bandit. The needles would not kill him, but there was no telling what the fall from the train would do or the after of Tsuri's assault. "Care to explain what happened? Seems like you and your, sentient friends weren't in sync with you."