compose a reply
sword lessons [katsuo]May 4, 2023 13:57:57 GMT -5
Katsuo Jokyū
"I may fall behind, but I will catch up and surpass eventually!"
Katsuo Jokyū Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday February 2nd rank Adv Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[newclass="#TULIO"]--image:url(https://i.ibb.co/pP7NNkP/ez.png); --accent:#d1bb3d;[/newclass]

[attr="class","teverywrap"][attr="id","TULIO"]

[attr="class","teveryheading"]

sword lessons

[attr="class","teveryentry"]

This was good he could have his sensei and one that might make him stand out above his brother Natsuo! It was exciting and even if the man couldn't always be there due to them being out at sea if he was in the village he would train with him. That was promising and honestly made Katsuo want to train even harder as each day went on so he could show the man his improvement whenever he returned to the village. So it was easy to say the fact he wouldn't always be there wouldn't deter Katsuo from being the best student he could be.[break][break]

"Thanks!" Katsuo would say excitedly as he looked over at the time and he would realize it was getting kind of late. He needed to return home before it got too late otherwise Natsuo would steal the best part of dinner. "Looks like it's getting late I better start heading home," Katsuo would say trying not to sound impatient or that he was running away from training. Simply he was trying to sound responsible for his newly acquired sensei. "Thank you again for taking time out of your day to help me learn how to use a blade," Katsuo would say giving a respectful bow to Gin before heading out of the training area and heading home. [break][break]

[END]

[attr="class","tdijitalccredit"]Thsi Template Scrolls ✭ dijit

[googlefont=Montserrat|Open+Sans]

[newclass=".teverywrap"]width:420px; height:250px; border:10px solid #232323; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(35, 35, 35,.8); margin-top:20px; margin-right:auto; margin-left:auto; background: radial-gradient(circle, #232323 0%, var(--accent) 110%), var(--image); background-size:420px; background-position:center; background-blend-mode:color; overflow:auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teverywrap::-webkit-scrollbar"]display: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryheading"]width:420px; height:250px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; flex-wrap:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryheading h1"]margin:0px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; margin-left:20px; margin-right:20px; padding:20px; text-align:center; border:1px solid #232323; font-size:40px; line-height:35px; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:0px 0px 6px rgba(35, 35, 35,.9); background-color:rgba(35, 35, 35,.3);[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry"]width:360px; padding:30px; text-align:justify; background-color:rgba(35, 35, 35,.9); color:#9C9C9C; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry p:last-child"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry b"]color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry a"]color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tdijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tdijitalccredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
last edit by Katsuo Jokyū on May 4, 2023 13:58:32 GMT -5
Elumenate has written 94 posts