Forged Operations - Akira

compose a reply
Forged Operations - AkiraMar 3, 2023 12:44:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Well. That ended itself far easier than he had expected, even with the shine and cackle of lightning, he did not want the feeling of - well. It was a morbid curiosity as he nearly wanted to touch it, just to see and feel the snap of raiton. It was strange. But no - he didn't realistically want to be harmed by it, and it looked formidable.

"What do you want me to do? I think a group of Genin could round these up as a D-rank mission?" Sozin offered a solution for them, since there was still a fair amount of stuff and he wasn't about to go and lug it himself when their mission was to capture the person that had been captured.

It was him allowing Daisuke to take the lead on it. "No reward needed, Kumogakure's hospitality is well situated. It's not like these come at a cost to me." Sozin didn't need the money (he did need the money) but the connections and networking were far more valuable. That being said, Sozin would offer him a bow. "I'm going to be going back to Nohara no Kuni now. I'll make sure the door is.. covering it. We wouldn't want any of this to disappear now..."

But when they had all been roped up, and tied, and gone - then Sozin would walk with Daisuke a little, making sure that they weren't about to try and harm Daisuke or somehow lie, but it did not seem to be the case. He would turn around - and go back to where they had came from, before going home.

[end]

{Spoiler}Add any jutsu, relevant information here
has written 0 posts