Tough Enough

compose a reply
Tough EnoughMar 18, 2024 4:18:18 GMT -5
Moriko
I am a warm hug
Moriko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Academy Student occupation Full-Time Weapon

I Will Bloom Into You; Just as You Flourish Within Me

Sumire was a master of motion, Moriko was so sure. Her ability to simply follow her instincts and reach her said everything. She was a powerhouse to be, Momo was certain. She was a creature incarnate to the ideals of freedom of choice, and what she had chosen was a wayward soul who had so much potential. Moriko had long since made up her mind on who her True Friendship would be with. The One True Companion had one singular individual that would fit into the role and it had to be Sumire.

The connection between them only barely impeded now, it was a wonder that there even was a barrier still - at least to Moriko. Her mind refused to believe that they couldn't break this soon though, she refused this detainment that prevented her from reaching Sumi completely.

"Sumimomo is the best! Yes. Momo has no doubt that we are gonna grow very strong, stronger together Sumi. We need to break the wall though," Moriko would sound between them inside their minds together. The faint wall only managing a faint level of deterence between them it was closer to just muffled speech.

For just a moment for the girl as she pressed to the glass her reflection of red shimmered deep sky blue before returning. A flickering figment, perhaps a lie - but the two now had a goal to reach.

TAG Hex: #f0a461 Notes?

Wisp has written 33 posts