compose a reply
Sea Salt & Sage Mode [Training]Mar 18, 2024 23:32:43 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

With the last of the stone skin finally peeled away and thrown overboard Mairusu did a quick stretch of his extremities to ensure he had a full range of motion and also to see if there were any lingering pieces of stone still stuck to him, but between the two of them everything had been taken care of. Yaki hinted that that their main issue this time around was becoming less so and after a not-so-successful attempt the genin strangely felt similar. Meditation wasn't the problem and had they been on solid ground there was little doubt in his mind that the results would have been much more exciting, but smooth conditions could not be expected in their line of work so they would have to get better at maintaining focus even while the world around them was in turmoil be it battle or waves rolling across the ocean.

Taking the offered assistance the genin rose to his feet with a huff. Even though they had only practiced gathering natural energy once the level of fatigue that came with it was stronger than expected. But there would be plenty of time for more practice as they still had a long journey ahead of them and now that the first plunge into the deep had been taken each subsequent attempt would be a little less scary.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 207 posts