Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

What good is skill
If you don't make it to the dance?
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Smirking Zakku tied the rope around the end of his next Kunai.  He was gonna suggest or more than likely just do it and use his speed to get the pair of them over the seal before it activated but there was no guarantee that it would work.  Asahi's plan was more fool proof though.  

Giving the weapon a lighter toss than the last one Zakku watched Asahi work.  "Groovy."  He said watching Asahi cut the spikes that shot out at the kunai.  Pulling his weapon back he looked at the other way.  He found himself wondering if the same man that he'd fought and almost lost his life to was here  Zakku found himself feeling excited  The man probably hated the blue haired chunin and would lose his mind when he saw him.  Zakku chuckled.

At the mention of how the prisoners got the mercenaries Zakku actually had a theory.  "I have a theory on that actually."  Zakku said bunching up the rope in case he had to throw it and his weapon again.  "Either there was a group or person here that bribed a guard to get the payment or message out."  Holding up one finger Zakku reached down for his other weapon.  "Otherwise someone may have made a dead drop."  Spinning his kunai on his finger he casually strolled down the tunnel.  "Left an envelope or scroll then someone picked it up all that jazz."  

Waving his hand in a dismissive manor he continued.  "Either way we'll probably find our answers in the main chamber.  I hope."  Zakku did hope for one thing.  A reunion with the Panja Group.  That made him excited.  

"Check it out."  Motioning with his kunai to a new opening it overlooked the main chamber.  "I think this was a spot the guard used to watch over inmates."  Zakku stated replacing his kunai into his pack.  Looking out a familiar shape that shoved people and barked orders.  "I don't care.  Keep digging and if I don't see more of these I'm burying you all here!"  Something shined in the mans hand but Zakku couldn't see it.  More likely he was too focused on the face of the angry man.

The angry voice was incredibly familiar to Zakku who leaned in gripping the sides of the 'window'. "It is you."  Zakku let out and couldn't help the wicked grin that spread across his face.  "That's our ring leader."  Pushing himself back the blue haired teen let out an impatient huff.  He almost ran off but stopped himself.  Looking back out the window a low hum began to escape from him.  "How good are you at climbing?"  Zakku asked slowly pushing the tied kunai into the dirt just under the window.
Duh Dood has written 540 posts
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jun 13, 2023 14:49:21 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

With their path now cleared there was time for the two to try and figure out how these supposedly simple workers got their hands on shinobi tools. Zakku's theory was either an inside job or happenstance discord, the latter definitely possible given that the mines being crucial to Kaze no Kuni's income was not a secret in the least so anyone wanting to cause some trouble would know this was a perfect target to hit. Granted, assuming that the munitions would reach the intended target was a bit of a stretch considering just how big this place was and how guarded it was which gave credence to the idea of someone within being on the take. Asahi hated that possibility because it meant that the situation would turn from a "simple" uprising to an internal conspiracy which the chunin felt went way above their heads.

"I really hope it's the second one, there's been way too many secret plots swirling around this country the last little while and the last thing we need is to get thrown into the middle of another one." Asahi replied with a sigh. Kidnappings, failed assassination attempts, it was weirdly becoming the norm in this desert hellscape they called home leaving the Kyokujitsu to fear that the days of simply being a shinobi were long gone.

Zakku's motioning brought Asahi's attention to the raised opening and from it the duo were able to see the entire main chamber of the mine. It was a sprawling expanse that was dug out vertically as it had been horizontally with giant blocks of ore both littering the ground as well as filling tons of minecarts to the brim, with the coup de grace being the dozens of men shoveling and pickaxing into the ground. Strange. Asahi had assumed the point of this uprising was because they didn't want to be workers anymore yet here they were toiling away all the same and instead of guards barking orders it was some other guy. Was he the orchestrator of this whole thing? This looked to be more of a payday than anything else and if it was one thing the country hated more than uprisings it was someone trying to cut into their piece of profits, or in this case overtaking them altogether. How exactly this guy imagined himself actually leaving with all the dug up treasures was still a mystery but that was a question for another time.

Hearing that the blue haired chunin actually knew this guy was both a blessing and a curse. On one hand the familiarity would possibly help them out for the fight that was almost inevitable at this point but on the other side of the coin given Zakku's less than moral dealings there was little telling how the interaction would truly play out. Asahi's eyes squinted in confusion upon hearing the question and he had no idea what the man was planning. "Um.. with chakra not a problem, but if you mean like free hand climbing then uh... not amazing. What do you have in mind?" He'd ask.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Kyokujitsu Asahi on Jun 14, 2023 13:15:11 GMT -5
Kata has written 604 posts
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jun 22, 2023 11:39:20 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

"We might need to make a quick exit."  Zakku placed the rope on the ledge of the window.  "And if we gotta make a quick escape I'd kind a like a way out that wasn't covered in hidden seals."  As fun as running into multiple seals sounded Zakku was egger for a fight.  He wouldn't stand too well having to stop every junction to disarm seals.  Even if he could outrun their activation time he wasn't going to risk it.

Pointing at a minecart standing unattended and left alone Zakku smiled at Asahi.  "Can we?  Pretty please?"  Zakku begs batting his eyelashes before making a clone.  The clone was in the same pose before the original shoved it to the rope.  "He's gonna stand and wait to release that and help us out.  At least he'd better."

The clone shot a glare at the original and crossed its arms and leaned against the wall.  "In all honesty I've never done this before so if we take the minecart we're at the mercy of the vehicle."  It sounded fun and filled Zakku with energy.  Starting to bounce a bit Zakku waited for an answer.
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jun 26, 2023 11:47:23 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Ah, an escape plan. Asahi had been so used to just fighting his way out of things that a need to get out hadn't even crossed his mind and he was impressed that Zakku had taken the initiative to come up with the idea. "Oh, climbing a rope. Yeah yeah I can do that, good idea." He'd reply before taking another gander out over the opening. There were bound to be more hidden seals and who knew what other traps lying in wait for them if they simply tried to walk their way to the central chamber and with each trap being set off there was a greater chance of their foes knowing someone was here to stop them, but this was the duo's only way of getting through the mine... or so Asahi thought.

His attention shifted to the minecart Zakku was begging him to ride in and an exasperated sigh escaped the boy as a litany of terrible outcomes flashed through his head. "You want to just roll around in a mine cart that we don't know where it'll take us?.... Lucky for you that's probably the best way to get around any remaining seals so yeah, let's do it." Asahi replied with a nod. It was unconventional that was for sure but considering the sprawling, mysterious layout of the mine and the amount of traps they hadn't encountered it was a good way to retain the element of surprise and expedite their way to the central chamber.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jul 3, 2023 17:10:40 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku smiled with an excited gleem in his eyes.  "Dude.  This is gonna be sweet."  Letting out a chuckle he moved to the minecarts.  Checking out the mine carts he pulled the pin seperating the first from the others.  The carts were big enough for large piles of salt or equipment to be transported easily.  Falling with with a dull thump Zakku would quickly get back to his feet.  "I'm ok."

Waiting for his teammate Zakku would grab the handle for the break.  Once Asahi was inside Zakku would strain and with a few curses he would release the break.  The cart slowly began to roll forward and down a tunnel.  Zakkus clone watched them leave and turn to go back to window to watch what happened.  He stopped seeing the last three carts begin to move and follow the original and Asahi.  "Well.  That sucks."  The clone said before moving quicker to the window to watch the show.

Zakku gripped the left side of the cart and let out a chuckle.  He was having fun and as long as they didn't make too much noise they could use a runaway minecart to hide their advance.  It felt like it was going too well.  As they came up to a turn Zakku pulled on the break handle to slow their speed.  Their cart began to slow a bit as they came up to it.  "See we got this."  The cart lurched as the three carts slammed into them.  Zakku fell into the cart and into the front.  He hadn't let go of the break though.  

Runaway Cart
Zakku held up the break to Asahi.  "Hey quick question.  How much do you know about momentum?"  He asked innocently letting the handle drop to the cart floor.  "Because while I'm used to moving this fast.  I do not think these carts are."  Zakkus enhanced speed forced him top learn mostly on the fly how to shift and transfer his momentum into changing his direction on the fly or stopping on a dime.  This was bigger and honestly a bit more scary.
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jul 3, 2023 17:12:12 GMT -5
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jul 5, 2023 19:35:48 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

This was a bad idea. He knew this was a bad idea, and yet here he was hopping into a minecart about to careen down a track to who knew where all because Zakku had a begrudgingly good idea. Still, the odds that there were any traps set up on the tracks were slim seeing as how those who were trying to take over the place probably needed to still use them at some point. However, this also meant that the duo would probably end up right in the middle of whatever operation was going on so for all the fun the blue haired youth was about to have Asahi hoped that he was also ready for the fight that was sure to ensue.

As the two began to move in the cart things were oddly smooth. The tracks had held over time and aside from the grinding sound of metal on metal it wasn't terrible; not a smooth ride by any stretch of the imagination but definitely less coarse than Arashi's sand cloud. With time came speed and anything going at speeds worst nightmare was a turn, luckily there was a handbrake that Zakku was operating to slow them down which was great... until the slamming of the other three carts into theirs jolted them forward and broke the brake. "Oh shit." Was Asahi's only reply to Zakku's question upon seeing the broken handbrake as the cart began to speed up once more, only this time with no way to be stopped.

What to do, what to do? Maybe a jutsu could help? The chunin had a bit of futon but trying to focus while moving this quickly was gonna be tough and if he messed up even once there was a chance they'd be sent flying off the tracks and crashing. "Alright so we just gotta lean the opposite way of the turn to keep the cart on the tracks, right? If it bends left we go right and vice versa." A theory that helped with one problem but what about stopping? Well, they'd just have to cross that bridge when they got to it.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jul 12, 2023 11:53:51 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakku should have known Asahi would have known what to do.  Leaning against the side he felt the carts rubble steadily increase.  It would have been smarter to figure out the layout of the pathways first so he could have plotted out a time for them to abandon the carts.  That was future thems problem.  

Zakkus green eyes scanned the tracks head.  They were aproaching what looked like a junction.  Along with a pair of prisoners.  "OI!"  Dropping his pickaxe one of them pointed at the pair.  They ran towards the carts.  "Good luck we're moving too fast buddy!"  Zakku taunted the prisoners even accompanying it with a raspberry from his tongue.  As they sped past the prisoners one of the men jumped into the last cart.  The other man began to run a different direction.

"Oh holy shit..."  Zakku let out both impressed and bewildered the man had actually made it onto the out of control carts.  Quickly grabbing the broken handle for the brake he tried to use it push their cart away from the ones that pushed them down the tracks as the man began to make his way towards them.  "Just so you know i'm blaming you for this."  Zakku told Asahi.  "You're the responsible one in this relationship.  You should have known better."
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jul 12, 2023 13:41:46 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

The on the fly plan had worked to keep their cart on the tracks which was good yet the two still hadn't figured out a way to actually stop the thing. All tracks had an end that the carts weren't supposed to reach and if they did it was a none too pleasant stop but that generally didn't matter because these things weren't filled with people. Asahi had an inkling of an idea but wasn't sure if it'd work or not and the last thing he wanted to do was attempt it while they were still twisting and turning.

The pair would eventually zip past two more of the workers who seemed as amazed as they did angry but that was the least of their worries as it meant that their arrival would no doubt be told to others and spoil the element of surprise they were going for. Granted, they were going pretty fast so there was a chance that they'd still arrive before hand but the stealth part of this mission was definitely falling to the wayside; and to make matters worse one of the two had managed to climb aboard one of the trailing carts and was now giving chase. "I have no idea how he didn't break something doing that..." The chunin muttered as he listened to Zakku try and blame him for the predicament they were in. "I will throw you at him don't play with me." Asahi replied with a humph.

"Whatever you need to do to get rid of him do it. I think I have an idea to stop us but it won't work until we get to the straight away at the end." He added. Traveling this fast for this long meant they had to be getting close to the main operations center which didn't leave a whole lot of time for working through new ideas so they'd just have to go with whatever one was most baked.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Jul 26, 2023 21:07:45 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

"Yeah.  Yeah I know you could."  Zakku nodded agreeing with Asahi.  Zakku often forgot how easily Asahi could man handle him or even throw him away with a gust of wind.  Though that didn't mean he wouldn't push his luck to see how far he could go.  "Thank Kami you have an idea."  Zakku replied watching the prisoner get closer.  

Zakku looked ahead of the cart then back to the prisoner.  The man climbed into the last cart as the blue haired shinobi raised a smoke bomb up and smiled.  "BOOM."  He mouthed acting like it was a an explosive charge.  The mans eyes widened as Zakku let go and let the smoke bomb fly.  The man dove out of the cart and rolled away.  Smoke covered the man as the bomb let black smoke cover their escape.

"I think we're good."  Zakku said casually to Asahi.  He heard the man grunt and groan so he still was sticking to the no kills order.  Even with the mercenary leader he wanted to further humiliate the man and ruin his reputation more. Tossing the broken handle to the floor he turned to face his friend.  "Not to put a rush on your plans but we're gonna be in the main chamber in a few."  Pointing a scarred finger down the tracks the light from the main operations center the blue haired shinobi enjoyed the air rushing past them.
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Aug 8, 2023 10:57:58 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

Asahi may have said he had an idea and while it did involve some measure of thought and a best case ending for the two of them he had left out the part about not being totally sure it would work. Still, anything was better than coming to the end of the tracks at an uncontrolled speed and being flung into a wall or something; but that wouldn't come until Zakku was able to rid them of their extra passenger and he did so with the aid of a smoke bomb and a little subterfuge. These guys couldn't tell the difference between a bomb and some smoke pellets and the man was wise to not stick around and call the blue haired youth's bluff.

With word coming that it was just the two of them once again the chunin could focus on the task at hand: stopping the runaway rail cart. Zooming past the entrance to the main operations center the two would see the sprawling expanse that had been dug out decades ago, if not longer, and was the heart of the mining operation (from the inside at least). Unfortunately a cart zipping along the tracks brought with it the attention of every worker, goon, and onlooker who couldn't believe their eyes and if it hadn't been clear before the two were going to be in for a hell of a fight. First, however, they had to survive long enough to get to that part.

"Alright here goes nothin'." Asahi muttered to himself as he performed a set of seals and inhaled deeply before loosing a powerful gust of wind in front of him that would work to slow down the carts momentum until it came to a screeching halt. "Well damn, that actually worked." The chunin chuckled before remembering just where they were and turning his head to see all the weapon wielding rioters whose eyes were trained solely on them. "So much for the element of surprise, I hope you're ready for a fight."

NAME: Fūton: Kyōryokuna Kaze no Nami [Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
After forming the necessary hand seals, the caster releases a powerful gale of wind from their mouth. The gale itself has enough power to lift and push opposing Shinobi off their feet.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Aug 8, 2023 23:55:20 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Gripping the side of the cart the blue haired chunin bracing himself for the stop.  Watching Asahi let loose a gust of wind he covered his eyes from the salt sent flying with the gust.  Zakku released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as the carts came to a stop.  "Dude you rock." He knew Asahi would find a way to stop them after his screw up.  Letting out a chuckle he looked around.  "Whoa."

Marveling at the sight of the chamber Zakku temporarily forgot about the numerous shocked and horrified faces that stared at the pair but was quickly brought back to the situation by Asahi's question.  Zakku began to count the prisoners with out and made a show of raising his fingers.  "So I've got about the forty seven on the left and you'll take the forty eight on the right."  Zakku exaggerated the count and gave a smirk to Asahi.  The prisoner that didn't jump onto their cart came panting into the chamber.  "L-*Pant* Look out.  We've got *pant* Shinobi."  He told everyone.  "Ok forty eight for me and forty eight for you now the count is even."  Zakku nodded satisfied with the even numbers he'd exaggerated.

Light bit of Fun
Standing up on the side of the cart Zakku clenched and unclenched his hands.  His mind working and forming.  "GET THEM!"  The head man yelled snapping the prisoners out of their shocked.  With a war cry they grabbed their weapons and began to climb the scaffolding of the tracks or just ran into the tunnels making their way towards the pair.  Clicking his tongue Zakku stepped off the cart and onto the tracks.  "Warning. Assholes are closer than they appear."  Weaving his handsigns he placed the palm of his hands together.  Raiton began to spin between his hands.  Throwing his hands open he released three disks of lightning that instantly began seeking targets.  The three men hit on the scaffolding fell into others hitting the ground and knocking a few out of the fight.  Holding up a middle finger at the rest that still climbed up after them Zakku jumped down onto a lower set of tracks and darted off into a tunnel.  
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Aug 11, 2023 14:30:31 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

The reality of their situation was beginning to set in with each new armed rebel appearing and if it wasn't clear before the duo were definitely in for a tussle. The sheer number of them, even disregarding Zakku's exaggeration, was still nothing to take lightly and even more so due to the fact that they couldn't use lethal force. A few well placed strikes would have taken most of them out in a few minutes but having to pull their punches and still neutralize them was going to be a bit challenging. "Just keep your 48 to your side, they aren't paying me enough to do extra work." Asahi joked.

The chunin had hoped that these regular joes seeing shinobi would be enough to quell their uprising and if there had been a squad or two perhaps it would have worked, but with only the two of them there was enough bravado coursing through their veins that had them believing that they could win. As the call to charge boomed from the de facto leader it was now obvious that the only way Asahi and Zakku were getting out of the mines were via a fight.

So be it.

Asahi would watch as workers clambered up the scaffolding towards he and Zakku trying to close the distance, and honestly, it was a decent vantage point to have. There were only so many who could fit on it at once and being able to keep an eye on things from this height was advantageous. Molding chakra to his hand a rope of orangish red color would emanate from his palm with the hilt firmly in his grip. As a couple neared him the Kyokujitsu would rear back from swinging forward with the whip and landing a few striking blows on the would be attackers, sending them reeling off of the scaffolding in a heap of pain. The searing pain of moisture being rapidly evaporated from their skin wouldn't be enough to kill from just a couple hits, but they would definitely need medical attention before thinking about picking up another pickaxe or shovel again.

"This might not be too bad so long as we keep the... high... ground..." The young man's words trailed off as out of the corner of his eye he watched Zakku jump off the scaffolding and run into one of the tunnels. Well so much for that plan.

NAME: Shakuton: Kogatsue [Scorch Release: Flare Whip ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT: Shakuton
DESCRIPTION:
: Shakuton chakra is focused in the user's hand in the form of a hilt, which is used as a focal point. The user then channels Shakuton chakra through the focal point and outwards to generate a string of chakra 5 meters long. With this technique, users can sweep their foes with the flare-whip, which can evaporate water, and burn and dehydrate living tissue upon contact.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Aug 27, 2023 11:47:05 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Darting down a length of tunnel Zakku gained speed.  Running along the tracks Zakku made a quick turn and ran back down the tracks across the tracks he landed on.  once again he'd turn around and dart back the way he'd come.  Each time he turned he kept his momentum and gained more speed.  Another of his clones appeared and joined in running opposite to him.  Each time the blue haired shinobi darted across the bridge the structure began to shake.  

The prisoners that were still climbing started to cling to the structure as each pass made it shake more and more.  Zakkus first clone sat in the window taking a long drag from his blunt.  "Woo!  Look at them go!"  He happily cheered as Zakku and his other clone started to become a blue blur as they keep up their strategy.  A group of prisoners had the bright idea of pushing a cart towards the chunin.  Zakku spotted the cart moving towards them and held out an arm for his clone.  Grabbing onto their arms they met in the middle of the bridge and began to spin in a circle.  "SPIIIIIIN!"  One of the Zakkus called out as they spun around gaining more momentum.  

The original planted his feet pointing the clone still in full momentum straight at the minecart.  "This is the real-"  The original called out and pulled the clone forward as it finished his sentence.  "Light Speed Attack!"  With a thunderous thoom the clone connected with the cart and transferred its momentum into it sending it rocketing back knocking prisoners around leaving them groaning and moaning on the ground.  

Zakku started to pant as he looked back down at the prisoners staring at the shinobi in shock.  "Hey Asahi did you see that!"  Zakku happily called to his teammate.  "I returned the cart to sender!"  Letting out a happy laugh he failed to notice the others coming at him from the other tunnel and was introduced to the handle of a pickaxe knocking him off the bridge and landed with a hard thud on the ground.  Zakku groaned and curled up as his back screamed in pain.  "Don't gloat until it's over.  Dumbass."  He scolded himself as his hair began to cover him and protect him as prisoners started kicking and hitting him.
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Sept 14, 2023 15:52:13 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

There was honestly no telling what Zakku had planned when he decided to give up the high ground and bound down one of the tunnels but between swings of his whip Asahi could hear the faint sounds of someone (or someones) running back and forth on the tracks. Had the chunin gotten himself stuck between two groups of attackers? Nah, they wouldn't have let him run for that long and it didn't sound like there was any fighting going on just... running. Still, the blue haired youth had drawn himself a crowd with his antics and though they, too, were unsure of just exactly what he was up to they tried their best to put an end to it by pushing a minecart his way simply for Zakku and his clone to use their built up momentum to send it right back at them with painful results.

"I have no idea what you're doing, but if it works then so be it." Asahi replied between a couple more swings of his burning whip. Of course, the boy had let his hubris get the better of him as the butt of a pickaxe sent Zakku to the ground where he would then proceed to get beat on. Out the corner of his eye the chunin could see the gang closing in on his mission partner and while the two Suna-nin had been instructed not to kill, these guys surely were not of the same mindset. "Ah son of a-" Taking a big swing Asahi would work to push his own group of would be assailants back before leaping off of the raised platforms towards Zakku.

The flaming whip would dissipate from his hand as a set of seals would be performed before a mass of tiny, raindrop like flames emanated around the Kyokujitsu. He would aim them towards the group standing over Zakku and in a single motion would send them out. Individually they weren't deadly but being hit by a decent amount would send searing pain throughout their bodies and hopefully give Zakku enough time to get back to his feet.

NAME: Shakuton: Amenten [Scorch Release: Scorching Sun Rain]
ELEMENT: Shakuton
DESCRIPTION:
A hand seal will mold Scorch Release chakra throughout the user’s body, releasing from themselves bright raindrop-like bullets of superheated energy as projectiles toward one or many targets. These bullets pierce without hinder, though they do not bore through their targets as real bullets would. Instead, this heat passes through the enemy and their defenses as raw heat, singing and burning the flesh all the way through. This makes for a difficult technique to defend against, as only raw bodies of water have been known to stop these bullets in their path through the enemy. While few can do little more than cripple an opponent, many of these fiery raindrops can collectively burn an enemy to death from the inside out, especially if they pass through vital parts of the body. When used through their body, the user will only create a few dozen projectiles to launch. However, if used through the clan’s special Great Desert Sun’s orb of Scorch Release chakra, hundred to thousands of these droplets can be created, raining over an area with countless incendiary raindrops.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Salty Spittoon [Mission]Sept 21, 2023 16:42:19 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

What good is skill
Despite circumstance
You've got a chance

Zakkus clone laughed.  "Good one Dude!"  It called down to Zakku as he pulled his legs under his blanket of hair.  Nursing a few wounds Zakku started to plot how to get out of this situation.  Tapping his chin as fists and feet rained down on his hairy shield.  "I can't kill them.  But Nobody said I could maim them!"  Getting ready to start his own hand signs he heard screams of pain and the attacks stopped.  "huh?"

Opening a hole in his hair he saw the prisoners moaning and rolling around holding scorching wounds.  "Whoa."  Standing up Zakku looked a the burn marks on his hair.  "Really?  Nobody messed with the DO!"  Whipping out with his long length of hair he slammed into more prisoners knocking them back before splitting into multiple tenticles one to help cushion Asahis falls while the others stood ready to strike.  "YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO PERFECT THIS MASTERPIECE!?!"  With a quick slash he'd cut multiple pickaxes.  Roaring Zakku lashed out spiking the air in front of the prisoners forcing them back.  His green eyes darting around wildly watching each of his spiked hair strikes making sure his strikes didn't land knowing full well what each pointed end could do.  "I know it was You Asahi."  Zakku stated to his teammate.  "Thanks for the back up.  This makes what?  Number eighteen for times I owe you?"  He smirked evilly keeping prisoners back.

"He's using his hair!  Come on guys!"  The head mercenary tried to rally the prisoners but they stayed back from the steel hard spikes of hair that threatened to stab them.

Jutsu:

NAME: Hari Jizō - [Needle Jizō]

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]

ELEMENT: None

HANDSEALS: 6

DESCRIPTION:

A swift set of seals are formed as chakra is poured into the user's hair, inspiring growth and thickening of each individual fiber. The fibers continue hardening and sharpening until reaching a level of mimicking steel needles, creating a chain-mail-like defense of dense hair. Often times, the user will surround his or herself with the hair as a spike-covered mound so dense that weapons break upon striking it. If the user wishes, the hair can reach outward with its spines, aiming to thoroughly pierce and maim opponents with its stone-splitting spikes.