compose a reply
Entry to Murim: Anacondas and SpearmenshipMar 28, 2024 17:56:07 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

Hubris and impatience had perhaps gotten the better of the boy and though he was cautious of the spears that the woman was wielding he assumed that his increased speed would help him evade them enough to get in close and deliver a strike. He was able to use his increased dexterity to avoid the thrusting spear yet didn't take into account the extended chain which the woman shipped back to sweep his legs out from under him; she had used his own momentum and fervor against him.

Skidding to a halt a few meters away Mairusu stumbled back to his feet as he wondered how a single lady was not only holding her own but currently besting two transformed sage apprentices. Granted this was one of their very first forays into sage mode but between the two of them their skill should have had them in a better spot than this. No matter, the tides would turn soon enough!

Those spears of hers were the main problem and trying to get around them even in a somewhat coordinated assault was going to be tough, especially if they weren't going to be using jutsu. They weren't trying to seriously injure the lady, after all, and there was a chance a senjutsu boosted attack could do some real damage and Mairusu didn't trust himself to be able to control all that excess power without some practice first.

Whipping out a handful of kunai the boy would launch them in an arced fashion towards his opponent aiming to shift her focus towards the weapons and more importantly getting her to move her spears away. He'd follow that up by charging in from the opposite side aiming to this time take her legs out with a sliding kick.

WORDS ●  ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 207 posts