compose a reply
Find Out What It Means To Me [Enyo | Closed]Jun 7, 2023 18:58:47 GMT -5
Kuronmeru Enyo
"My blood runs thicker than yours."
Kuronmeru Enyo Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 13, 1009 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1
blood as black as the ocean
The chuckle fell upon deaf ears, Enyo was far too focused on actually killing this woman after she had insulted him the way she had. Perhaps she was amused by this, but the genin was certainly not amused. He was ready to absolutely decapitate Sora if the moment, the chance, the opportunity came to him.

She parried him again, all too easily. Enyo felt frustration, but his sword kept moving in its upwards trajectory. He managed to hold onto it, though his face of holding onto it also meant that when he received a smack tot he face he did not have time to avoid it. Though instead of being put off by the attack he used all of this as momentum. He spun in the direction he was smacked - away from Sora - only to return right back to face her swiftly, his left wrist moving subtly as he did this with an almost immediate but silent activation of his hidden blade that came out of a wrist mechanism hidden by his long sleeves.

The spin was just meant to give him aggravated momentum and speed from her own hit, but now he was returning the favor the blade was aimed straight for Sora's abdomen hoping to damage her core. He knew anatomy well enough - or at least this would be a good practice of it too - and he knew that the abdomen had quite a few organs that needed to be kept safe and if he hit one now she would find herself in a great world of hurt.

There was also a good chance that he would never make impact, but at the very least Enyo was going to try and turn the tide of battle in his favor.

aeron at thq
Han has written 333 posts
Find Out What It Means To Me [Enyo | Closed]Jun 7, 2023 21:44:33 GMT -5
Sora Minami
"You cannot cage a storm."
Sora Minami Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday December 23rd rank Jounin occupation Genin Team 1 Leader
Enyo recovered well, holding onto his sword and pivoting with her strike, rolling with the blow to minimize its damage. There was a moment, a brief window where Sora could have struck him in the back when he spun, but she refrained, instead jumping back as the boy swung out with his sword arm, slashing at where she had just been. She felt something tug at the very edge of her flak jacket, a slight nick in the fabric the only hint that the boy had even done anything, but it was enough for her to know, for certain, that he wasn’t just trying to impress her.

The boy was aiming to kill.

"Struck a nerve I see.” Sora said as she brought her blade up in a two-handed stance, tip pointed towards the boy’s face. Yes, she could see it now- the cold rage, the burning hatred that sent the members of his clan into killing frenzies that could last for days on a battlefield. A blood rage, as the common folk called it. [/i]Well shit.[/i] There was no way to clear a Kuronmeru’s head once they got this way- they would fight to the death, to exhaustion and beyond, so long as they killed their foe. Or died.

"You’ve gone full bloodrage on me, haven’t you?” Sora murmured, lips pursing into a thin, tight frown as she stood, waiting for the boy to attack again. Because he would attack again; there was no getting around that. She would just have to knock him out and hope that would be enough.
Exousia has written 492 posts
Find Out What It Means To Me [Enyo | Closed]Jun 8, 2023 9:01:19 GMT -5
Kuronmeru Enyo
Kuronmeru Enyo Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
There was the faintiest tug at his hidden blade as it caught onto the grey fabric of the flak jacket and ripped it slightly thus the heft that Enyo had felt in a brief moment. But the woman jumped back leaving him without the hurt that he had wanted to leave upon her flesh. It was unfortunate, but it had been a flick closer, a splint second. His cheek was pink from impact, his throat burning with bile but he wasn't stopping.

She spoke, he heard. He wasn't completely blinded, but he wasn't really listening. He did not care to listen. Struck a nerve was correct, though a blood rage that might have been an exaggeration. Well, maybe. It was certainly not the way he was acting - as if it were an exaggeration. The genin did not charge the woman again immediately this time, instead he stretched long slender fingers of his left hand down as far as they could go until he was able to get to the edge of the fumei ha. It was almost sadistic the way he pushed his finger against its side, dragging it until sinister black gold started to drip from the length of his middle finger.

It dripped, and dripped and he slowly started to manipulate it turning it into small balls. They weren't sharp, but they didn't need to be when he sent them flying towards the woman from afar at blistering speeds, they could penetrate skin if he tried hard enough. And he would try hard enough. Off they went a barrage of ten small droplets.

aeron at thq
Find Out What It Means To Me [Enyo | Closed]Jun 9, 2023 14:24:25 GMT -5
Sora Minami
Sora Minami Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday December 23rd rank Jounin occupation Genin Team 1 Leader
Enyo’s actions didn’t lend an credence to the idea that he wasn’t in the throes of one of his clan’s famous rages; the cold, calculated cruelty that shone in his eyes was far darker than the honeyed sarcasm that so irritated her, and the way he cut himself, trembling but so very insistent on making his blood flow… Yeah, he’s definitely lost it. Damn.

Sora, knowing full well the power even a young practitioner of the Kuronmeru’s bloodline could bring to bear, moved as the boy raised his hand, chakra pulsing from her feet as she leapt up and over his barrage of blood droplets with a single Kazesanpo, hurtling towards him with rough speed to outmatch him, but not go unseen. Rotating through the leap, the Jounin brought Samidare around with both hands as she twisted the weapon so the blade edge faced herself and, with more than enough force to crack a rib, slammed the weapon into Enyo’s gut in a rising right to left diagonal that, had she used the sharp end, would have bifurcated him completely. It might have even broken through anyway had she not pulled the blow.

And yet, she wasn’t done. Before the boy could react, before he could even cry out in pain, the Jounin reached out with her left hand to grab his hair and, with particularly brutal efficiency, wrenched him down, face first, into the ground. When you put a Kuronmeru down, you put them down hard, or not at all. Stay down, Enyo. We’ll sort out what pissed you off later. For now…

She really didn’t want to have to kill another kid.
last edit by Sora Minami on Jun 9, 2023 14:26:42 GMT -5
Find Out What It Means To Me [Enyo | Closed]Jun 10, 2023 10:06:34 GMT -5
Kuronmeru Enyo
Kuronmeru Enyo Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Enyo tried to track missile the blood droplets, manipulating them from their trajectory towards her, to follow her attack at him. She was fast, and his eyes were not quite capable of keeping up with this sort of thing, neither were his reflexes which was highly frustrating for the Kuronmeru. It was kind of like watching one's own doom, catapulting itself closer, but without any kind of way to stop it.

There was a lot of pain in the way the woman delivered her attack, he felt his ribs crack but it was not exactly a new sensation. It stung, certainly but it was almost dull in comparison to some of the punishments his father had dished out to him. Still the woman was not finished - though her stationary position insured that the droplets of blood would hit her from the back, even if it was not particularly painful or damaging over her flak jacket, it was still there little precise pricks - and she grabbed him to slam him down face first into the ground.

If there was any tension in Enyo's body before, it was all gone at that moment. He passed out from the impacts. But he had left his mark on the woman and that was all that would matter in the long run especially in the eyes of his family.

aeron at thq
Find Out What It Means To Me [Enyo | Closed]Jun 10, 2023 13:49:05 GMT -5
Sora Minami
Sora Minami Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Sora felt the boy’s blood droplets impact against her back a moment before his face hit dirt. Pain blossomed through her back, slight but by no means comfortable, and for a moment she wondered if Enyo would get up again; he had surprised her with how much control he had over his Kekkei Genkai, even at this stage. It was rare for a Genin to be able to focus enough to direct a jutsu while getting beaten down, let alone have the foresight to throw it at an enemy’s exposed back in the exact moment they were standing still. Perhaps there’s some hope for you after all.

Still, even with the unexpected pain of his attack, she knew the fight was over the moment Enyo’s face hit the ground. His body went still, muscles slumping in the telltale way of one who had been knocked unconscious. She’d felt his ribs crack beneath her blow, hopefully not too much. She’d already broken one of her student’s ribs in an evaluation- a second one would start to look like a pattern. Especially to the medics, who very much disliked having to heal Genin beaten down by someone much, much stronger than them.

"Alright then." She said with a sign, sheathing Samidare. "Better get you home." And wouldn’t that be a conversation and a half. Scooping the young Kuronmeru up with as much gentleness as she could muster, Sora made sure her grip on him (one arm under his legs at the knee, the other cradling his shoulders) was secure before she moved, walking with careful steps towards the nearest gate- and, hopefully, a bit of peace and quiet.