Te-no-me [Check-In/Shosuke]

compose a reply
Te-no-me [Check-In/Shosuke]Sept 27, 2023 14:55:05 GMT -5
Yamamoto Shosuke
"Its just one thing after another..."
Yamamoto Shosuke Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday 17/05 rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 1
In a moment, all the tension, irritation and anger that had built up in the moment of flaring tempers, Shosuke felt it all flee him from the moment that Uemon agreed to just let it go and go get drinks. That probably wasn't healthy, the way that it just came and went with such violent urgency and intensity... well, if he was speaking to a patient about it, he would have recommended them therapy, but for himself? He just shrugged it off, something to think about later.

Tapping into his senses, Shosuke silently scanned the area without comment, looking for anything that would serve its purpose. He wasn't the type of person who often went out to eat just for the sake of being out of the house, but having met with quite a few people from out of town at this point, he had a few places off the cuff that he could use.

"Right. If I remember correctly, Hiesin liked this..." He said, beginning to wander off, leaving only the vague impression that Uemon should follow him.

Interestingly, there was something different about the way that he walked after the upflare of temper. Perhaps it was simply that he was distracted, but a lot of the wariness, the caution, seemed to abandon him as he walked. Perhaps his caution was all still just stuck in his head, a lingering feeling of doubt that truly served no purpose.

Perhaps, given some time for rest and for them to get out of each other's hair, this dynamic could still be salvaged. It wasn't like it was the first time that he had blown up against someone. Still, this was going to take far more work than he had expected...

280 words |

Jutsus Used: None
Gesicht has written 434 posts