Body Count | Sora & Asuka [Closed]

compose a reply
Body Count | Sora & Asuka [Closed]Mar 18, 2024 23:34:43 GMT -5
Shimizu Asuka
A shinobi does not exist for the sole purpose of killing.
Shimizu Asuka Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 28 years old birthday August 31st rank Jounin occupation Med Corps
Asuka had opted for some time at the lake, despite the fact that his team wasn’t set to meet for another few hours. The lake was quite peaceful when he wasn’t there to teach his genin, and he always felt lighter spending time near the water. The water, after all, was where he was most powerful. But, today was not a day where he was going to be getting that peace.

A blur had appeared in his peripheral vision, and the man would’ve tensed if he hadn’t known exactly who it was. As the blur grew closer, it resolved itself into a rather familiar face, holding what seemed to be an unconscious child. He rose from his seated position and ran to meet the jounin, an irritated expression momentarily crossing his face as he took in the concerning amount of blood on their clothes.

"What happened?!” He asked, his voice rather terse even as his expression smoothed over to something more neutral. His face was carefully blank, mostly for the sake of the passed out genin if he were to wake up. The genin wouldn’t be able to answer, so his question was aimed at Sora.

Gesturing for her to set the genin down, preferably with his head in her lap where she’d be able to watch for him, Asuka scanned for the source of the blood with single-minded focus. It was then he would notice the genin’s injured arm tucked away to prevent it from jostling much, and he would carefully reach to pull it into a position for easy healing.
Kitarial has written 36 posts
Body Count | Sora & Asuka [Closed]Mar 27, 2024 15:18:01 GMT -5
Sora Minami
"You cannot cage a storm."
Sora Minami Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday December 23rd rank Jounin occupation Genin Team 1 Leader
"We were doing an evaluation and he grabbed my sword mid-swing." Sora spat out, her voice shaking slightly as she set Shiu down the way Asuka directed her to, glancing between the blood that was still spurting from the remnants of the boy’s hand and all over her clothes. He had to be able to help him. He had to. If she had maimed the poor kid… Oh god.

"I… you can heal him, right?" She said after a moment, her gaze lingering on Shiu’s mangled hand. He’d lost all of his fingers save the thumb, which was only hanging on by a thin patch of skin, and she had no idea if the Medic would be able to reattach them or no-

Fuck. The realization hit her like a punch in the gut, and before Asuka could reply she was standing, turning away from her Genin and colleague, legs flexing as she readied herself to move. "I’ll be right back- I have to go grab his fingers." And with that, she was gone, taking off in a burst of speed, her thoughts moving at a frantic, frenzied pace as she headed back to the training ground, hoping to whatever god there might be to find the Kuronmeru’s boy’s missing digits, if only to make this whole thing easier.

Exousia has written 487 posts