Washout Waterfalls [Training]Oct 16, 2023 10:09:01 GMT -5
raika hyuga
"If they tell you no, do it anyway."
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday June 13th 1001 rank Chuunin occupation ANBU Black Ops
204 words

exit thread

Raika can't help but to laugh when Miroru transforms back into a person in her arms, and she deactivates her Byakugan, having run for long enough to feel quite tired out. The joking by the younger girl was infectious, as embarrassing as it was that she was so much younger and yet outranked her by quite a bit. The Genin lets her drop back down onto her feet, and then follows her out of the training field, while she's shaking the water out of her combat boots and having to walk barefoot, though it seems as though her feet are unbothered by the hard stone pathway.

"They're not that exotic to me. You have to eat what you can catch in Kawa, and sometimes you can catch a gator. And they don't taste all that exotic, either, ya know. Tastes a bit like chicken, really..."

As she speaks, the Genin closes the coveralls back up over her own body, continuing to follow after the Chuunin, since she'd offered to feed her; the Hyuuga could really go for anything at the moment, but a tempura-style croc tail would certainly hit the spot and make her feel like home, especially after chasing something over the water.

by Pinn @ THQ
Babs has written 255 posts
Washout Waterfalls [Training]Nov 5, 2023 14:28:22 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| 245 | notes
"Okay, sure, but I bet it's a lot more challenging to catch than a chicken!" Miroru insisted as the two wandered away from the training fields, lacing her hands behind her head as they headed towards the promise of warm food and maybe even dry socks. "Like, sure, chickens are fast, but they can't really kill you. Gators can, right? They got those huge dinosaur jaws with all the teeth..." She clearly was trying to fathom the necessity of eating something as dangerous as, essentially, a swamp dragon. "And you can't make chicken wings out of gators! Those legs would be honkin' huge! What do you even DO with a gator drumstick?!"

It was all respectful, odd as it sounded. She was trying to understand and asking for more info, but she wasn't criticizing the decision to eat them or deriding it as low class or stupid. She just had ideas about food animals, and all the ones she was used to were prey, not predator.

"Well, either way, a promise is a promise. Let's find some tempura gator, and see how many other ways they can be prepared! Maybe there'll be gatoritori!" Did she just invent a word for grilled gator kebabs? Yes.

Did it sound delicious anyway?

Also yes.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts