Team Hon Assemble - Itsuki, the Trilogy [Training | Itsuki]

compose a reply
Team Hon Assemble - Itsuki, the Trilogy [Training | Itsuki]Oct 21, 2023 6:34:57 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

The younger shinobi was able to keep a straight face as his sensei reassembled himself, but it was a very close thing. There was something inherently disturbing about watching a person put themselves back together after they had essentially turned into a puddle of flesh. Sure, he'd seen Hon-sensei do weird things before with his hyperflexible body, but that didn't make it any easier when something new was inflicted upon him, like this.

Looking down at the practice Gunbai as it was pointed to, Itsuki raised an eyebrow and stared at his sensei for a moment in defiance, "I am a fuuton user, a fan is a perfectly standard weapon for me sensei, I've carried a tessen for as long as you've known me" he stated archly, his expression became a little more sheepish after a few moments though, "...also I kinda wanted to show up those Uchiha who have been mean, do things better than they can..." he admitted quietly, thinking about all the times Miroru had been left upset because of her clan.

Blatantly using a weapon their clan was known for better than most of them was meant to be one way of getting back at the whole lot of them.

"But that's besides the point, lets keep going sensei!" he needed the practice after all, and he knew he would tire out well before Hon-sensei, so he was going to keep going for as long as he could.

[END]

Word Count: 242
Tags:
Training Count: 8/8
Jutsu Use:

Eleri has written 410 posts