raika hyuga
"If they tell you no, do it anyway."
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday June 13th 1001 rank Chuunin occupation ANBU Black Ops
331 words

D-rank XP training: 8/8 Completed
exit thread

Raika can't help but to feel flattered that her cousin wants so desperately to grow up and be on a team with her, even though she knows that likely won't happen. She didn't know what the exact odds are for her in the Chuunin Exams, and she thinks to herself that it might be a good idea to check out what exactly her rivals in the Exams will be like, but that's something to do at a later date. She was getting distracted a lot thanks to Tamiko, but she wanted her focus to be on her little cousin, especially since this was such an important milestone, and she didn't want her thoughts to be on how her parents were impossible to please. Raika remembers that experience all too well, and she's sure most Hyuuga know it, too, but are too stubborn in their traditions to relate.

"Well, we'll see. You'll be stuck in the Academy for a while, but don't worry. You can make some friends outside of the clan here, too! As it is, I wouldn't hurry too much towards adulthood. You'll get there, and I can tell you're gonna get there quickly."

The Genin considers her career after the Chuunin Exams now for the first time in a long time. She'd been groomed as the heiress for the Hyuuga clan, but this is the second Academy Student she's helped with training, and she wonders if she can be both the head of the Hyuuga clan and an instructor at the Academy at the same time. Granted, this time it was a member of her own family that she was helping with a specific bit of training, but being an instructor for other young aspiring ninja wouldn't be too bad. She'd have to think about it.

For now, she leads Tamiko back out of the Academy and heads with her towards the restaurateur section of Konoha.

"I've heard about this ice cream thing. I think you're gonna love it!"

by Pinn @ THQ
Babs has written 255 posts