Footprint [C-Rank Mission]

compose a reply
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Nov 26, 2023 19:46:02 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"What?!"

There was little more the man could say upon seeing the young woman draw out what was an official badge of recognition. If anything, putting up a fight would just make things worse. Perhaps he was a thief, but that didn't mean that they had anything to prove that. If anything, the girl was just making a guess. With a huff, the man would move to the side, seeing the double of Miho eying him closely as he then shrugged his shoulders.

"This ain't right! Ya can't just make a claim like that and just start going through my wares!"

A frown would cross his lips, looking toward Uriko as she began her search. What she'd find would be nothing out of the ordinary, which was the point. Aside from mild mixtures of sweeteners and materials used in the crafting of baked goodies, nothing should have appeared suspicious....right?

Still, where the hell was his partner? Maybe it was for the best that he didn't ask...as his appearance would only make matters worse. For now, he need only continue to play the role. At worse, they had already dealt with the majority of things and if he was taken in, at least his companion could finish the task of seeing this plan through.

-----------------------

"Shame...I wanted to bite him..."

As Koi slithered along Miho's shoulder, the dark haired female would kneel down and retrieve the scroll and explosives from the unconscious man, her expression narrowed as she released a sigh of relief. At least one possible situation was handled. There would be little chance that this man would be able to activate these tags in his slumber. More than that, it proved that the merchant was clearly either his partner or his target in all this.

"Perhaps next time..for now...we know that he wasn't window-shopping...though what would he need explosives for with a merchant?"

Cupping her hand beneath her face, Miho would ponder for a moment, yet soon enough would then decide that perhaps more information would be needed. At the very least, a confession.

"Let us see if he is welling to tell us..."

In saying this, Miho would proceed to lift the man upward with her left hand, allowing for Koi to move down the length of her wrist and wrap herself around his neck. While her grip was not tight, the distance between her fangs and his neck was short. More than enough for a reasonable threat.

From there, Miho would begin the act of bringing him back to awareness, placing his back against the wall as she knelt down beside him and place one finger upon his forehead. The extension of her chakra would be instant, but it was enough that she could numb his body temporarily and keep him from moving upon their conversation. All that was required then was a simply tap against his forehead, prompting her to smile as she spoke.

"Hello there....perhaps you and I can have a conversation upon the reason you were carrying this?"

In holding up the scroll, her expression would grow serious as Koi's face lingered into his line of sight.

"Oh...and please be honest...my friend is quite short tempered and also very poisonous..."
-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low - Very High depending on summon.
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
One of the most common and beneficial techniques in the known shinobi world. Simply drawing blood and releasing a mass of chakra from one's extended hand is capable of calling an animal or otherwise to one's location. As a Space-Time Ninjutsu, this technique is capable of instantly displacing an intended summon from wherever they may be to the requested location, though there are obstacles that can prevent this. To use this jutsu, one must first make a contract with whatever they are summoning, living creature or not. Both the size and the stamina of what a shinobi calls upon increases the demand of chakra they must spend to perform the jutsu.

-Koi

NAME: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The Kage Bunshin technique evenly distributes your chakra between one or more clones with form and substance.

The clones created by this technique are able to utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, has all of their special abilities, as well as their kekkei genkai. Typically a clone's equipment doesn't retain any special abilities and the clone itself is dispersed when hit with a single attack or incapacitated, although the clone can also choose to disperse itself or be dispersed by the user.

When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

NAME: Ensuto Jikangire No Jutsu [Stall Out Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, Medical Training SA
DESCRIPTION:
By placing an index finger to the patient's temples and sending a wave of chakra into their brain, the user can render the patient's body completely limp like a strong tranquilizer, allowing them to feel no pain and allowing the user to heal the patient without struggle. The limpness lasts for 6-8 rounds, depending on the size of the patient. This can also be used offensively if the user was to touch the head of an enemy.

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,289 posts
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Nov 26, 2023 22:00:18 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
Uogokoro areba mizugokoro.
Kayahara Urikohime Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday February 15 rank Genin occupation Medic Ninja
Things were not going too well for the fellow in the alley. One moment, he had been watching his partner, and the next, he had awakened to find that he could not move, and the makeshift bomb in his possession had been confiscated. Of course, the snake around his neck was all the more reason for him to know he had been royally screwed. Even despite his paralysis, the man immediately broke into a sweat, and the neckline of his tunic was soon visibly soaked. Had he not been paralyzed, chances were that he would have been shivering so violently that one would have thought Koi had already bitten him.

"P--p--please don't kill me," he sputtered. There didn't seem to be much sympathy from the faces of the woman and the snake focused on him, so he decided to cooperate. "I was supposed to give this to the man at the sweet stall out there, the one to whom the green haired girl is talking. I don't know anything else about what was supposed to happen afterwards. I don't even know who is behind all this. It was a man in a mask. That's all I know, I swear!"

Meanwhile, the merchant allowed Uriko to go over his wares, although he didn't seem too happy about it. Uriko, for her part, was hopeful that she had been able to read him right, because otherwise, that would be a serious embarrassment. But she was sure he was hiding something. She made a cursory sweep over the items in the man's cart. Nothing out of the ordinary. Uriko's face fell, as she wondered if she might have been wrong. But a thought suddenly struck her. If the man actually wasn't what he claimed he was, then some of his wares might not be what they claimed to be. She would test everything carefully, as well as she could.

The sugar seemed fine. And so did the colorings. There was an awful lot of glycerol, though. While it wasn't surprising for a sweet make to have glycerol, Uriko wondered why he had this many jars. She would have thought he was a glycerol merchant, not a sweet maker. Picking one of the jars of the colorless stuff, the shinobi unscrewed its cap and nimbly tapped the surface, before putting her finger to her mouth. It was sweet... and pungent. She spat out the contents in her mouth and turned to look at the merchant. "This isn't glycerol..." she stated in an accusatory tone.

Ronin has written 328 posts
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Nov 29, 2023 11:16:15 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"I can not make such a promise if you do not tell me what you have done..."

Her tone would shift to more deadpan, explaining the severity of his situation as Koi remained at the ready. Still, such a threat would prove unnecessary as the man explained just what he had been up to. it appeared that he was only to make a delivery and nothing more, under the instruction of a man in a mask. It would have been possible, save for the fact that he had checked prior to the content of what he was carrying, proving he had at least was aware of the nature of the object.

"You must have known that explosives would give a less than pleasant result...so you need to tell me more..."

Miho would wait as she crossed her arms cover her chest, standing up as the snake's fangs became all the more clear to him.

"If you can not tell me that...I want to know what you were to gain for such an act and when you were to meet with this mysterious employer again..."

-----------------------
Meanwhile, the situation at the stall was starting to draw a few more stares than the merchant would have liked. After all, this was supposed to be discreet and now it was starting to cause a scene. More than that, he was clearly starting to sweat the longer it appeared that Uriko searched. This only worsened when it appeared that the girl found something, prompting a blank expression to cross his face.

"Whatcha talkin bout? Of course it is..."

In hearing this claim, he'd frown before watching as dark haired female made her way toward the sample.

"What did you find?"
-Jutsu Used-

DESCRIPTION:
One of the most common and beneficial techniques in the known shinobi world. Simply drawing blood and releasing a mass of chakra from one's extended hand is capable of calling an animal or otherwise to one's location. As a Space-Time Ninjutsu, this technique is capable of instantly displacing an intended summon from wherever they may be to the requested location, though there are obstacles that can prevent this. To use this jutsu, one must first make a contract with whatever they are summoning, living creature or not. Both the size and the stamina of what a shinobi calls upon increases the demand of chakra they must spend to perform the jutsu.

-Koi

DESCRIPTION:
The Kage Bunshin technique evenly distributes your chakra between one or more clones with form and substance.

The clones created by this technique are able to utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows, has all of their special abilities, as well as their kekkei genkai. Typically a clone's equipment doesn't retain any special abilities and the clone itself is dispersed when hit with a single attack or incapacitated, although the clone can also choose to disperse itself or be dispersed by the user.

When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained along with it's remaining chakra are passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

DESCRIPTION:
By placing an index finger to the patient's temples and sending a wave of chakra into their brain, the user can render the patient's body completely limp like a strong tranquilizer, allowing them to feel no pain and allowing the user to heal the patient without struggle. The limpness lasts for 6-8 rounds, depending on the size of the patient. This can also be used offensively if the user was to touch the head of an enemy.

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Senju Miho on Nov 29, 2023 11:16:48 GMT -5
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Nov 29, 2023 23:37:22 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
groupnull
Sadly, the woman with the snake was not buying her captive's attempt at trying to prove himself ignorant of the plans for the bundle of explosive notes. Even as Miho rose to her feet and the snake seemed to become more threatening, the man gulped once, apparently trying to hold out as well as he could without giving any damning information that could come back to bite him in the long run. He failed.

"Damn it, why did it have to be a snake?! Okay, okay, please just don't let that thing bite me!" It was clear that this fellow had a full blown phobia of snakes. "The explosive tags were supposed to be delivered to the guy at the sweet stall. He's got... stuff to make the explosion really bad. Because if that happened, the people of this town would have less faith in Konoha's ability to protect them, and be more open to contracting external security. I don't know any more than this. And... and the masked guy, he said he would find me after I succeeded. I have no idea who or where he is. That's all I know, I swear!"

Meanwhile, Uriko could clearly see that the guy at the sweet stand was very nervous, which was not normal under any circumstance in which he had nothing to hide. As Miho made her way to the Genin, asking what had been found, Uriko gestured at the jar she had been inspecting. "See that stuff? It's labeled 'glycerol'. I know what glycerol tastes like, and it's not what is in that jar. Not sure what this stuff is, but I could bet five thousand ryo that it's not stuff you'd want to make sweets from."

Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 2, 2023 17:26:07 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

With the information that they had now, it was clear that this merchant was not what he appeared to be. In truth, while the suspicion had all been skeptical at best, the investigation of Uriko had been what saw through this event. It was a shining example of what one could accomplish with a simple attempt at conversation and some research into possible deceit. With that said, the duplicate Miho would nod, disappearing within a puff of smoke. Though this act would likely be sudden, it would not deter the criminal from seeing this as an opportunity.

After all, it was clear now that he had been caught, and it was possible that his partner was not going to come to help him either. So he had little choice now. It was either call the girl's bluff or run. Sadly, he didn't have anything in which to light this place up nor threaten to do so. But perhaps, he could bluff his way out of it.

Reaching into his pocket, the merchant would back away as he held his other hand outward.

"Damn shinobi! Fine! Ya got me! Still don't mean shit! If ya don't want me to blow up the block, I suggest ya back off!"

The demeanor of the man had changed, allowing for him to feel as if he were more confident in his own skin.

"All this could have been so easy if ya just stuck ya nose elsewhere!"

-----------------------

The information on Miho's end had given more insight into just what was supposed to happen, though she wasn't thrilled with the knowledge that the man responsible was likely in wait for the success of their agenda. It was possible that he was still watching...

But as her clone dispersed, so came newfound information to the situation at hand, leading to her looking back at her captured target.

"You've been most helpful...thank you..."

With a calm expression, she'd then reach for him as if to strike, though it was only to retrieve Koi as she moved herself along the woman's arm and settled onto her shoulders.

"You will feel the sensation in your nerves in an hour or so, long enough for the militia to retrieve you and escort you to HQ. From there, I expect you to be just as cooperative as you have been with me...or I shall return with my friend..."

"And I will get mine...."

As Koi hissed in her speech, Miho would look on toward the stall and see how things had escalated, preparing to make her way toward it to assist.
-Jutsu Used-

DESCRIPTION:

-Koi

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 3, 2023 0:40:37 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
groupnull
Uriko blinked once in surprise as the Miho clone vanished in a puff of smoke. "A clone?" she asked no one in particular, even as the merchant assumed that with the sudden absence of the other woman, he was allowed to complicate the situation more than it already was. Even as he stepped back and issued his threat, Uriko stared at him calmly, although deep down, she was apprehensive. "What an idiot," she announced derisively. "You talk about blowing up the block, but from your hesitation, it's quite clear that you're afraid of killing yourself, else you'd have blown everyone and everything up at once."

She was playing mind games of her own, unknowing whether the man was speaking the truth or not. Though she couldn't determine whether this guy had something on his person that could destroy the area, Uriko knew she had to act fast, else things could go badly, if indeed he had any dangerous materials on him. She quickly performed a seal. One moment, she was there berating the merchant, and the next, she was gone, having used Body Flicker to move herself swiftly behind the merchant. From there, she aimed a kick at his head, hoping that the attack would knock him out, or if he was made of sturdier stuff, stun him.

Meanwhile, the merchant's accomplice could only stare balefully at the snake, as Koi made her threats, wondering for the umpteenth time why the person who'd attacked him had to be a snake summoner.

last edit by Kayahara Urikohime on Dec 3, 2023 0:47:38 GMT -5
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 5, 2023 21:41:45 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The situation was certainly heating up as Uriko called the man's bluff. Whether or not she was certain of his intention was irrelevant as he only needed for her to think as much. If he could distract her long enough, it could be just enough time for him to get away. He had to look out for himself now, forget the job. Yet as he prepared to make his attempt at running, he'd see the girl perform a seal and disappear in a puff of smoke. With shock, he'd prepare to move forward, yet soon would feel something hard connect with the back of his head. From there, he'd find himself seeing a flash of light, and then suddenly all was dark as he fell forward.

With him unconscious, his hand would fall limb beneath him, proving the truth behind his statement to be no more than a lie. A risky move, but one that played off in the end for the shinobi.

As this happened, Miho soon would appeared back on the scene, her expression calm as she saw the results of her actions, now seemingly having accomplished her task of interrogation and subduing the fraudulent merchant. As Koi would lean forward from her shoulders, Miho would indicate the man still limb in the alley close by with a small smile.

"I see you've wrapped things up here...I was dealing with his partner meanwhile....apparently there was more to this aside from securing this stall and blowing it up with just the material present."

As she spoke, she'd then kneel down as she checked the man's pulse.

"An associate of his was carrying explosives that were meant for the intent of blowing up this area..."
-Jutsu Used-

DESCRIPTION:

-Koi

DESCRIPTION:

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 7, 2023 0:58:05 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
groupnull
Uriko was pleased with the developments that had followed her attempt to incapacitate the merchant. Even though she had been playing a dangerous game, her intention had been, if indeed he had any explosive devices around, to attempt to ward off the blast by use of her barrier jutsu, on the chance that he managed to set it off. Fortunately for her, he seemed to have just been lying, although his bluffing game had really been good.

Of course the major gamble was that he was just a normal person. If he had any ninja training, taking him by surprise would have been more difficult. Performing a few handseals, Uriko manifested a set of handcuffs, which she used to restrain the merchant's hands behind his back, thanking her stars that his hands were empty. Just then, Miho returned, informing the Genin that the merchant hadn't been working alone, but she had handled the other threat. Uriko looked up to see the form of the fellow Miho had indicated, lying paralyzed at the entrance to the alley.

"Hmm..." the green haired girl said pensively, looking at the jars full of the strange tasting substance labeled glycerol. "I'd bet 200 ryo that the stuff over there is probably quite flammable or some such thing, which would have spread the damage of the explosion. I suspect that the plan was to engage in some act of terrorism, although I've no idea what their particular motivations were. I guess that would be up to the fellows at Interrogations to deal with. For my part, I'd be fine with completing our rounds and looking for breakfast afterwards, if you agree, Miho-sama."

Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 9, 2023 23:52:08 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"From what was told to me...the plan was to cripple the faith of the people in the abilities of the Konoha's militia to protect them...so such an act would indeed do so...still..."

The identity of the mysterious man with a mask had yet to be revealed. It was possible that she may have not gotten everything out of the man, or there was no more to tell. In the end, there was indeed a threat that lingered within this place. It could be searched out by the others...or they could attempt to try and use what they had gained to lure him out. Sadly, with the events that had happened within the market place, there was a good chance that their target wouldn't show.

In fact, if she were in a betting mood, she'd be inclined to put money on such a theory.

For now, the clear danger had been handled, perhaps it was best to allow for the militia to handle the rest. Plus, there was still much of the village that needed to be patrolled, and the idea of breakfast with her growing friend did sound appealing. With a small laugh, she'd nod her head as she gestured for her to lead.

"I follow your lead Uriko....with what you showed today, you have very sound judgement..."

As she looked to see that the militia had arrived, Miho would then wait for the female to begin moving once more, Koi resting on her shoulder as the snake would then lower her head.

"I still wished to bite him..."

"You always want to bite and cause drama..."

"Well..I USED to...now all I do is just sit around and make threats..."

In hearing this, Miho would sigh before then speaking.

"I nearly forgot to introduce my companion....Uriko...this is Koi...Koi...Uriko..."

"Please tell me you're more fun than her...."

-Jutsu Used-

DESCRIPTION:

-Koi

DESCRIPTION:

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 19, 2023 23:16:58 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
groupnull
As Miho explained what information she had gathered, regarding the plan of the two criminals to undermine Konoha's influence in the area, Uriko frowned in consternation. This new bit of news suggested that these fellows were not working alone. It was very unlikely that two relatively unskilled people would suddenly attempt an act of terrorism such as this, unless they had a bone to pick with Konoha, and even then, it would be more likely that if they really wanted to harm Konoha, they would target a more inland place, as opposed to this border town. There were many untied threads at the end of this rope, and it did not seem safe to leave the matter unresolved.

"Thank you very much, Miho-sama," the Genin said with a demure bow, as Miho praised her ability to make proper decisions. "I would like us to further look into this matter, as I don't think these fellows may have been working alone. After the militia arrest them, and we finish our rounds, I'd like us to go to the security head quarters of this place, and see if any further information about possible associates may have been uncovered."

Just then, as she began to walk, she heard another voice. Uriko looked in a bit of surprise at the snake on Miho's shoulder, who seemed unhappy about not getting to bite someone, very likely the fellow Miho had apprehended. The green haired girl grinned at the introduction and Koi's response. "Nice to meet you, Koi-san," she said. "The definition of fun varies among people, so I really can't say," the Genin answered carefully.

Footprint [C-Rank Mission]Dec 21, 2023 17:41:01 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Koi would simply look away at the implication of having to define her reasoning, leading to Miho gently brushing her hand across the creature's head. Though the knowledge of what she desired was clear, it would have to wait for another time. Yet, this mission was far from over and the two still needed to finish their rounds before anything else.

"In the end, I imagine that with what we know now, there is much more to this than simply extortion and weakening the opinion of shinobi in the eyes of the people would be a radical start to something like that..."

Miho wasn't naive enough to believe that this was over by them stopping one act, nor did she believe that such a individual would allow for their interference to hinder them from acting again. They still needed to find the source.

This masked man, whomever they may be, was still out there within the village. Meaning that they're next step would be to follow up with the militia to gain more insight into just what his next move may be.

As she moved beside Uriko, Miho would place one hand beneath her face as she began to consider the possibilities. Striking in public would have caused chaos, and the man clearly wished for his actions and the failures of the ninja meant to protect that same public to be in full view. The scale of this previous attempt was large, which could mean that the next one would be no different.

"Let us proceed with further examination of the village and then check in at the Militia post to see if our new friends have more to share. I imagine that perhaps by then, our masked friend may have a more cemented presence in this plot..."
-Jutsu Used-

DESCRIPTION:

-Koi

DESCRIPTION:

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION