WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR | RISI

compose a reply
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR | RISIJan 22, 2024 14:32:18 GMT -5
risi
A crow pretends to be a cormorant and dives.
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday October 31st 1003 rank Adv. Genin occupation

Risi is honestly feeling pretty proud of himself, though a bit tired out after having spent such a long time making full use of his scythe, when it was normally more of an afterthought during combat. At least he seemed to have proven himself to the Raikage, and he gleefully accepts the offered flask, drinking deeply of it even though it was just a little bit lukewarm. It still tasted great to him, although his eyes had definitely caught his training partner's very momentary hesitation in handing the flask over, wondering for a moment if she had other kinds of flasks for other kinds of uses. Not that it mattered much if she did, she was the Raikage after all. Risi had been growing tired of the spy work he was doing for the Inshi, and although he couldn't immediately go rogue against them, even in service for Kumogakure, he could at least give the family information of seemingly no importance.

He actually felt guilty about it, and though he realizes it with a bit of a start, he pretends to have choked momentarily on the water, instead, and keeps his face from showing his surprise. Risi had been trained well enough in the spy work to not reveal his true emotions, and a big, but natural reaction like choking was often more than enough to avoid arousing suspicion. He actually felt guilty about having to work as a spy for the Inshi, almost as guilty as he felt for hiding it from Yamatsu. He clears his throat a bit, and then smiles up at Kizumi when she claps him on the shoulder and exclaims that they should call it a day, still riding a bit high from the Raikage herself complimenting him on his work.

"You're gonna make me blush when you feed me all these compliments, Raikage-sama!~ Thank you for taking the time to help me with training!~"

With that, Risi hands back the flask and makes his way from the training field, happily carrying his scythe across his shoulders as his hips sway with each step, humming happily to himself as he walks.

coded by pinn @ thq
355 WORDS  D-RANK JUTSU: 8/8; EXIT THREAD
last edit by risi on Jan 22, 2024 14:32:31 GMT -5
Babs has written 87 posts