The Armorer and The Kensei [T | Raimaa]

compose a reply
The Armorer and The Kensei [T | Raimaa]Dec 11, 2023 7:41:04 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
"Ha! Yea, I am sure you'll find someone to put you horizonal and make you sway in the wind" Raimaa would exclaim, nodding along with Nashida. It was good that she understood, some Ninja kinda ruined their lives with pursuit of perfection. Only for it not to matter in the end.

"When you feel more confident, I'll hit you up for a replica of one of my Clan's relics. It'll be good to have Kami to Akuma in my hands again. Then I can bond with Keirei over both of us having awesome copies of those weapon" Raimaa would shift again, standing up from her leaning.

"So, is this whole metal thing all you do, or do you do other training things as well?"
Lilly has written 881 posts
The Armorer and The Kensei [T | Raimaa]Dec 11, 2023 11:14:29 GMT -5
nashida
A good captain leads from the front!
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday March 18th 1003 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Nashida is actually getting a little more comfortable with the flirtatious statements from Raimaa, although they had been completely unexpected when she'd made the first divulgence. So now they were trading blows like some kind of spar, one that didn't require as much physical exertion as any true sparring match, but was no less exciting for the fact that they were trading back and forth with some verbal teasing. What had started off somewhat informal and lighthearted was a little more charged, or at least Nashida felt that way, perhaps only because of the subject matter in question during this conversation.

"Someone to shiver my timbers, as it were."

This was a fun bit of wordplay, but she felt at least a little bit of pressure when Raimaa herself suggests that the Tantetsu Genin might one day make a replica of one of the Futago clan's relics, which she feels must have quite a lot of significance. Such a request would certainly be more involved than simply taking a piece of steel and folding it into the crane shape. She wonders when she'll become confident enough to do that kind of work in replicating more serious pieces, and Nashida doesn't have an answer for herself. Certainly it would be long after she's made her own armor...

The conversation changes to something Nashida is a bit more confident with, at least, that being her capabilities. She's at least a little more aware of where the conversation is going, and therefore on more solid ground that she can use for describing what she can do.

"I'm not too bad at non-elemental Ninjutsu as well. I've also been allowed to add my name to the Giant Ice Centipede summoning contract, as well, so I'm able to summon... some of the centipedes, at least..."

Her summoning capabilities were rather less impressive compared to her ability with Koton and Ninjutsu in general, but it does bear mentioning, especially since Haimushi was capable of using venom to cause intense pain that might distract her opponent from being able to focus appropriately on the fight.
Babs has written 124 posts