This Is The Way [Raika]Dec 18, 2023 17:00:33 GMT -5
raika hyuga
"If they tell you no, do it anyway."
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday June 13th 1001 rank Chuunin occupation ANBU Black Ops
254 words

end/exit thread

Raika at least shakes her hands free of some of the blood, though with how much she used her hands during the fight, they're likely the grimiest parts, or at least the goriest. While she doesn't expect an actual washroom, she figures they would at least have some kind of running water somewhere nearby, simply because it would be otherwise impossible to keep themselves clean after any raid where they might have decided to kill their victims.

"Hmmmmm. Just call me Raika. Or I guess Raika-san if you're really going to insist on being so polite."

She didn't really want to get into why she didn't like being called by her clan's name. After all, she now considered her "exile" to Kawa an attempt to have her killed, if indirectly, by the natives of such a backwater town. She didn't respect most of the older members of the clan, and she didn't really want any of her glory to reflect on them, save maybe for a few of the more friendly clan members she'd met. The Genin wanted the gory glory for herself, really. The clan might have sent her off to Kawa to die, but she had come back even stronger.

It takes a lot of scrubbing, but Raika is finally clean of the blood that she'd ended up covered in from the fight with the thieves. She feels refreshed, as well, as though she's also washed off the combat trauma as well as the gore.

"Well then! I'll see you around Saya..."

by Pinn @ THQ
Babs has written 248 posts