Something Beautiful[Open]

compose a reply
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 9, 2024 20:46:25 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Kazuto listened as he was wolfing down the last bits of the meal Miho had prepared for him. Silence reigned in the moment that she explained her disquiet and doubts over her role within the clan and as he placed down the plate that had contained the pie he merely nodded, reaching for a glass of water to wash down the contents of his meal still in his mouth before he turned to Miho. "I'm not sure what my grandmother is on about." The Senju said, deciding to take her focus out of her problem at hand, if ever so briefly. "This wasn't dry at all. it is delicious, love." He told her as he left his sit around the kitchen island.

"I'm sorry." He finally managed to say. "It was never my intention to make you go through this. Through such scrutiny." He added as he would walk around the counter to leave the empty plate on top of the small mount of pots and pans she had used to prepare the meal before turning to her with an apologetic smile as he reached in to clean the flour that had settled on her forehead. "In truth, we both are learning to do this as we go." He admitted.

He could imagine himself living in a more modest setting, still finding happiness with his wife and children instead of state that seemed to have the furnishings of living quarters and repository of ancient glories. Perhaps even looking on crops, sun tanned as seasons came in an out. But that wasn't what destiny afforded to him, nor Miho, nor their children. "When... When my father decided to name me his heir, the elders forwarded many names to arrange a marriage. I walked out said meeting."

The Senju said as he placed his hands on her shoulders, leaning his forehead against hers. "I already had made my choice back then and no pressure would ever make me go back to that decision." He said, unwavering on his commitment to his wife. "And if I have to eat anything you prepare to prove my point, I will do so with gusto." He added with a brief smile as he wiped the flour away from her long mane of dark hair.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,151 posts
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 12, 2024 15:30:21 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

Miho would blink for a moment as Kazuto wiped the bit of flour from her forehead, almost feeling like a child who had only just discovered baking. Still, in that moment, she listened as he apologized and even acknowledge that this was a learning experience for both of them. While it was easy to forget, Kazuto hadn't exactly been prepared for his leadership role either. In fact, he was chosen in a sense, on a whim due to his father feeling perhaps guilt in abandoning him. Though despite this, he still strived to do what he could for the Clan.

In that same sense, Miho wasn't aware of the number of possible arranged marriage proposals that had been set for him. She had an idea of one past relationship, but did not know of the ones that had been expected of him to choose from. It had never really bothered her...

Though his confirmation of his choice didn't hurt to hear at times, prompting her to smile as she felt his brushing hand against her head, then noting the flakes of white as they drifted from it's surface.

"Even if it might drive me crazy at times to make it?"

With a sheepish smile, she'd look upward as she then sat herself down upon the counter.

"Because as we have clearly seen in tonight's display....I am a demon in the kitchen..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,287 posts
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 13, 2024 1:36:30 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Specially then, love." He said giving her an earnest smile. "I could do without the death threats and promise of an early demise though." Kazuto told her with a chuckle. Threats from enemies he could do, but even if he didn't show much concern, he was surprised by the zeal that she had shown about baking. As he would turn to the small mount of pots and pans he would begin collecting them, giving his help unprompted about cleaning the kitchen. As she would mention the fact that she was a demon baking, another chuckle would escape him, shaking his head slightly at the comment.

"Oh well I knew the demon part about, I've had first hand experience with your..." He said with another chuckle as he turned a sheepish smile on his features that faded away as he saw where his wife had sat as he tried to contain the urge to laugh in light of having received a warning about being killed. "Love, you do realize where you sat down?" He said with a bemused expression as his finger would point out to the sheet of flour that had been spread as a thin sheet on the counter. He could see a thin haze settling about where she had sat, the flout clinging to the fabric of her pants and skin.

"That is a way to leave a mark." The Senju said as he approached his wife, wondering exactly how she had missed that fact that the flour had remained there. "If you want I can finish up cleaning here and you clean yourself. It shouldn't take long." The Senju offered. It was the least he could do for all the effort she had put for the dinner she had prepared.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 14, 2024 7:00:15 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"What? Oh...Damn it...thats just lovely...."

Narrowing her eyes as she rose up, she'd realize the error of her actions and begin to back away as to not bring more attention to her mistake. After all, sitting in flour was hardly how she was expecting the ending to this conversation. Still, it had at least encouraged her to try and lighten up a bit more on her self. Perhaps even take Kazuto's grandmother's words with a grain of salt.

At the offer of him cleaning up after her, Miho would find her face turning red before nodding as she continued to back away slowly toward the stairs.

"Thank you..heh heh...I'm...um...Im just going to go and wash this off...along with...perhaps regain some of my lost dignity..."

As she departed up the stairs, she'd then glance back down as she smiled at Kazuto.

"Just...don't be too long...I might need some help reaching my back..."

That said, she'd then make her way upstairs to try and clean up what mess she could. Though she imagined that rest might be the last thing either of them considered afterwards.
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 17, 2024 0:27:07 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Oh?" Kazuto replied with amusement as he watched her leave. "I'll be there." He said, his eyes trailing before she would disappear and the Senju quickly began to put the kitchen together, cleaning the pots and putting them away to dry. He then moved into the surfaces on the counter, the floor, wiping them clean before looking around at his handiwork and finding it acceptable. It wasn't quite the small explosion of flour and used cooking instruments that he saw before, but he wouldn't call it exactly clean. It would do for now, he told himself as he began to retreat from the kitchen, turning off the light as he did, tiptoeing as he would climb into the stairs.

As he would make his way to the bedroom, he would turn his study, noting the ink that had dried and stained on his desk. Putting his implements away he would finish tidying up there as well, before continuing on his path. He passed the room of his children, glad that they seemed to be in deep slumber despite the few moments in which his wife had raised her voice. He supposed that they had inherited that from him and for once he was glad that the little interaction Miho and himself had, seemed not to disturb their slumber.

Entering the bedroom, he could hear the sound of running water and the phantom of steam escaping through the crack of the open door. "Everything is as clean as possible." He announced, leaning against the frame of the door. "And the children are still asleep." He added, scratching his chin before he would clear his throat. "You, uh, still need help to reach your back?" The Senju asked sheepishly waiting for her answer.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 17, 2024 1:09:05 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

It was the small interactions...those moments in which could be shared that held the true beauty of such a relationship. It allowed for things, even the act of simple touch, to continue to ignite the spark that could easily be snuffed out with the responsibilities that came with life. As the steam from within the room escaped from out the door, the voice of Kazuto would be answered with the extension of a hand and the beckoning for them to enter.

Upon him coming inside, the door was easily close softly as to ensure their privacy and the reminder of their love would be known behind closed doors.

Time would pass as it often did in quiet moments, and as the sound of laughter escaped from behind the wooden barrier, Miho would emerge from it in a more causal outfit, tying her hair back as she then looked over her shoulder with a small smile.

"Thank you for assisting me...some places are troublesome...and you did need a bath yourself..."

In saying this, the young woman would sit herself within a chair in their room, her hands resting on her lap as she then looked toward the window with a calm expression.

"Though considering the weather...I imagine that it won't stick on the academy grounds in the morning..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 18, 2024 22:12:54 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju followed the command from the beckoning hand, closing the door behind him. Following his wife in this moment of intimacy between the two, to the sound of running water their soft laughter would follow until the door would open and Kazuto would then follow Miho, whereas she would wear a more casual outfit, he emerged wearing loose fitting charcoal colored trousers and a black shirt, his hands busied with a towel as he attempted to dry his hair, releasing a sigh before he would lift his gaze, looking at the glance of his wife and smiling back at her.

"It was my pleasure." He said with a grin, finding a seat on the corner of their bed as she sat on a chair. "I imagine I could've stayed there a little bit longer though after the 'help'." He allowed himself a moment to jest but allowed himself to feel the relaxation of the warm water and the presence of his wife to wash over him before he settled his sight on Miho as she spoke about what could come tomorrow during training. "Maybe, I will just be supervising, new inductees to be tested and winnowed." He conceded.

This new batch was perhaps one of hopefuls and he often went on the business to personally select those that he deemed ready to join the ranks of ANBU. As he would allow the damp towel to rest on his shoulders he looked at Miho once more. "Perhaps I will need your help tomorrow with difficult to reach areas, who knows?" He told her with a sheepish smile of his own that died quickly. "But, maybe we could do something together. Just us?" He suggested, giving her a choice. "I could ask Miroru or Kazui to watch over the twins, we don't want our grandmother to always have them... Imagine the terror of our daughter becoming like her in temperament?" Kazuto said with a chuckle.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 19, 2024 1:14:23 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"It is a thought that does give me pause..."

Narrowing her eyes at the comment of perhaps allowing Miroru or Kazui to look after the twins as a suitable replacement for his grandmother was an option that was tempting. In fact, it seemed like the better choice in regards to preventing a possible replication of similar nature in their children developing from her continual watch.

Given that her own mother was unable to do so with her own demands within the Akemichi and her father being busy as well, it seemed natural to allow either girl to take the reigns of guardian. Kazui especially being as she was one of the twin's godmother in a sense. Not to mention that both were trusted equally.

Though as she pulled her legs beneath her, she'd tilt her head to the side as she allowed her hands to rest upon her lap in the chair. They had not done much in terms of activities together with just themselves. Mostly due to time and both having their own duties to attend to.

"Well...what would you have in mind? I can't think of how far we'd be able to go..."

With a blank expression, her mind would wander for a moment as she considered what they could do.

"In honesty, I haven't a clue and I wouldn't want you to abuse your gift of instant transportation either..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 20, 2024 22:16:39 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Didn't you tell me once that when you were a child you tested your mother's patience? It'd be ironic if our daughter turned just like you in that regard." Kazuto said, chuckling at the idea of the two clashing in the future. Of what he could notice whilst Toshiro was the more calmer to the two, Kazui however had a temper of her own that made him think that was something she had inherited from Miho. "At worse she could be a little bit bossier than she is right now." He suggested, but decided not to elaborate further.

When his wife expressed that she didn't know what to do, the Senju would scratch his chin. He was counting on her to put forward anything she wished the two of them to do. Maybe it was due their busy schedule and duties to the village that had left little time to them beyond this moment. "We can't say we're known for our spontaneity." He said in a murmur, his eyes shifting to the floor as he tried to come up with an idea for a date. His eyes went toward his wife.

"I think we might be overthinking this." He said, raising to his feet as he knelt before the chair, placing his hands over hers. "Maybe just a picnic? Somewhere scenic? We can abuse of my teleporting, I know of a few places around the village that have a nice view." He suggested with a smile as if the idea of using such technique in that manner was a sacrilege. "Or maybe we could go and eat ramen, that place you like? Where we met?" It didn't had to be anything elaborate, just something in which they could be alone by themselves without anyone interfering.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 23, 2024 11:33:20 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Miho would sigh as she allowed her body to fall backwards onto the bed, her eyes closed as she began to see the similar point mentioned by Kazuto. Being random and just acting in the moment was something both of them were not known for. In fact, in the recent years, that concept had illuded them completely.

As she felt his hands upon her own, she'd look down toward him as he knelt from his chair, mentioning how perhaps the two of them were thinking too hard on this matter. Raising her brow, she'd blink for a moment at the thought of perhaps simply going with what they knew of familiar places within Konoha itself. It was simple, and it was easy for them to return once they were done. More than that, he was willing to abuse his ability of easy transport to allow for this.

A sight of beauty from a nice view point...taking a stroll along the river...a revisit to the place where they met.

That notion seemed to peak her interests, prompting her to rise upward as she looked toward Kazuto with surprise.

"Ramen Ichiraku? I haven't thought of that place in years!"

Considering the many times she had frequented the location...and slept there after training, she couldn't imagine why it had not come to mind in so long? Much of her childhood had been there and while it was certain to have changed since those days, it was still there.

"Well...it would be an interesting change...heh heh...but I love it...its perfect!"

With a smile on her face, she'd hold his hands tighter in her own as she found her laughter again as she continued to think back on those times.

"My gosh...I don't think I have ever paid them back on how much of a tab I acquired there...they were always so generous..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 25, 2024 23:57:28 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Oh?" Kazuto said, rising a quizzical eyebrow. "So the mystery finally reveals itself." He said in a joking tone, teasing his wife as he would lay next to her, chuckling to himself at the idea that had been formulating in his mind. "The restaurant wouldn't be looking for a Senju Miho." He said, finding the idea that she had used his family name to escape a debt that could be repaid with a simple apology and paying what she had owed. He didn't think that anyone would be petty enough to hold on that sort of grudge or demand money.

"If we need to make a quick escape however..." He said as he smiled at her, allowing his words to trail as a suggestion that they were planning a big heist rather than just a quiet moment for both of them. But even if it was something that for the standards of their position within the clan seemed simple, in truth, perhaps both preferred it in that way. And in many ways he thought that she did so as well, even though he could see her wearing the trappings of a proper clan lady, as many would put it, he knew she was more comfortable when she could be herself.

"Either way, we can just go there or we can pick up our ramen and go somewhere more scenic." He suggested, deciding that it would be good for her to have the final say on what they could do together. "Or we could stay there, maybe the owner will be surprised? Last time he saw either of us you didn't have nice things to say about me." He told her with another soft chuckle. "Maybe that story would be enough for the owners to forgive your debt?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Something Beautiful[Open]Apr 26, 2024 7:18:21 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Alas...you've discovered my truth...I married you only to avoid being in debt..."

Turning herself around, she'd rest her hand beneath her head as she looked toward Kazuto, a grin on her face as she shook her head with a narrowed gaze. It was strange to think of those times, though they were less of a focus for her now. That wasn't to say that she had forgotten them, despite the hardships, there were pleasant memories. Such as their meeting...awkward as it was.

In hearing Kazuto joke of how she could use the tale as a possible means of sympathy, she'd laugh lightly as she shook her head in response. The offer still stood though, and it seemed like the option of either take out or dining in were available.

"Well..since you have come up with such a brilliant idea, I say that we dine out and take our spoils to a nice place to enjoy it together...perhaps the river view will be nice..."

Saying this, she'd then twist herself around as she then looked upward briefly.

"Now comes the question...Miroru or Kazui? Which would likely be the most open to babysitting?"
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION