Martial Arts [Ameko]

compose a reply
Martial Arts [Ameko]Mar 14, 2024 5:01:32 GMT -5
Warai Ameko
Might makes right
Warai Ameko Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 16 November 1009 rank Genin occupation Team 1
"Sure,” Ameko chuckled, the idea of going drinking with the younger girl one that actually appealed somewhat. It would be fun, sure, her mother would murder her if she was ever discovered, but she was a shinobi now! It would be somewhat embarrassing to be too afraid to engage in a little bit of rebellious activity now and again. Of course, there was one thing she had to make clear before that, "I’m not drinking kumis though, fermented milk? I’ll pass.”

She sniffed, and blanched, the smell of the vomit and the curd was acrid. She was certain the alcohol wouldn’t have smelled anywhere near as bad as that had it not been sloshing around inside of Senshi, but she doubted she’d ever associate the smell with anything but. It was Senshi’s fight juice, and that meant Ameko would not dare to touch the stuff.

"And no hugging either!” Ameko quickly interjected, "Not until you go and shower and get whatever residue of that junk might be on you!”

Ameko pushed the girl’s leaning form off of her, rapidly checking her body to see if any of the vomit had gotten on to her. Fortunately, it had not, but it was not exactly a smell she wanted to be trudging back into a home filled with judgemental animals.

"Just… don’t throw up in an actual battle?”

bonobo has written 141 posts
Martial Arts [Ameko]Mar 15, 2024 22:22:19 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
"What? You don't drink Kumis with me?! But it's great! And good for you!" She says with a protest, her face looking disappointed. However, in those moments, she found herself slowly smirking when Ameko said no hugging. Grinning evilly with stars lit up in her eyes, she slowly approaches. "Hehehe!~" She says, inching closer, her fingers wiggling like worms. "Oh. I won't throw up in battle. For sure!~" A halfhearted promise, before she'd proceed to find herself likely chasing after Ameko, putting their bodies through yet more exertion as Ameko likely worked to avoid Senshi's affection. Whilst Senshi strived to show hers.

Honestly, Senshi would have never guessed that she'd grow so much and so fast. However, it seemed much like her bonds, the little thing was growing leaps and bounds. Dashing after Ameko, with her arms outstretched, she'd act like the idiot that she kind of was. "Get back here Ameko-Nee!~ Give me a huuuuuug!" She shouts, as the two of them conclude the day's training together. It was these moments that Senshi would hold forever in her little heart. Because as she grew, she could really feel like and imagine. This must what it must be like to have a sister. That sister being Ameko.
Dandead10 has written 191 posts