Monster Hunters

compose a reply
Monster Hunters Mar 18, 2024 4:32:19 GMT -5
Warai Ameko
Might makes right
Warai Ameko Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 16 November 1009 rank Genin occupation Team 1
Ameko spat blood. It wasn’t her own, and that only made it worse. The red liquid splashed against the sandy floor of the cave, mixing with the dirt to create a muddy muck reeking of iron and death. Absentmindedly, she licked her teeth after the action. Perhaps the taste wasn’t as bad as she’d first thought? It was a worrying thought, perhaps her relationship with the hyenas went more than one way. Whatever the case, she didn’t dwell on the concern. Instead she reviewed the carnage that they’d wrought. Despite their size, the lizards had hardly put up much of a fight. No doubt the element of surprise had played a key part in that. Yet, Ameko had prepared herself for a brutal confrontation. She ached, yes, and more than a few scratches would need to be cleaned lest they get infected. But she’d not feared for her life. As far as missions went, it was a resounding success.

All that was left was to eliminate the eggs. Senshi’s ruse was not clever.

Ameko watched her teammate lie through her teeth, clutching at an obvious hidden object under her shirt. Still, the girl played along for a while.

"Oh, well, that’s good. I suppose they can have omelettes then, although reptile omelettes are pretty foul,” She clicked her tongue and gestured her head toward Senshi, "I’m sure glad that no eggs are left…”

For a moment, Ameko considered telling Senshi that her plan was so obviously filled with holes. That she had seen the egg, that they lived together, that she had no chance of hiding the egg. But that wouldn’t be the fun thing to do, would it?

"Yeah, shame you couldn’t secretly snatch away an egg to ride one,” Sarcasm dripped from Ameko’s lips as she ruffled Senshi’s hair again, this time mixing blood into the blonde mop, "Wouldn’t that be cool? Come on. Let’s go turn this in and get paid.”

Maybe Ameko couldn’t use shakuton or whatever kinda fancy jutsu… She’d make do. Besides, maybe she could just point Senshi toward problems and they’d burn away.

bonobo has written 141 posts
Monster Hunters Mar 21, 2024 1:36:45 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
"How do you know?" Senshi would ask with a tilted gaze and smile. She seemed to be perfectly fine with holding this egg, and with Ameko buying into Senshi's genius, she'd nod her head. "Yep!..." Though, Ameko was right. Senshi didn't really think about those sorts of things. She wanted an egg, so she had an egg, and didn't think too hard about what might come after. If the thing would even hatch or if it was fertilized. Or if the hyenas might eat it. Grinning stupidly, she paused.

"Yeah...I definitely wouldn't want to ride a giant lizard into battle or anything. From a really special egg." She picked the one she had because it was different from all the others. Or well. Of the ones she found left. It was speckled and was smaller than the others. The big ones were as big as her head was. Though, before long? Blood was rubbed into her hair. "Eww! Eww! That's nasty as heck!" She says, brushing her head against Ameko's shoulder.

"Oh yeah! Money! My first ever paycheck! I gotta buy lots of things, so we gotta go on a lot of missions Ameko-Chan! And then I'm gonna buy the best house in Suna! For real! For you, me, Kori, and Yuki, and our pet-" She slowly shuts her mouth, holding her stomach. Whew. That was close. "Ikuzo!"
Dandead10 has written 191 posts