If You Ain't Sweatin', You Ain't Tryin' [Training]Apr 26, 2024 23:36:38 GMT -5
Eitama Sora
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Eitama Sora Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday rank Sp. Jounin occupation

SORA
down came the rain

Speed, or the illusion of it anyway, provided Sora the opening and opportunity he was looking for to try and catch Matoi off guard, though the webbing flying in didn't have the luxury of being hidden like himself which gave the genin enough of a head start to react; perhaps the Mayonaka should have made his illusions use the technique as well to really drive home the confusion... notes for the future. In the present, however, he'd watch as Matoi burned through another set of webbing as she sped towards his direction almost if she knew where the true Sora was standing. It didn't take a lot of brain power to assume that the direction the attacks were coming from was probably the location of the user.

The special jounin would not move from his spot as Matoi stopped in front of him, instead only ending the genjutsu so that the quickly moving copies of himself would fade from the girls view. It was clear she had used up a considerable amount of energy throughout the training exercise given how hard she was breathing but the look on her face showed the determination and resolve she had been giving this entire time was still there. Good.

"It's clear you've done a considerable amount of training with that ability and I have no doubt you'll be a considerable force on the battlefield when the time comes. Being able to keep up the lightning form while dealing with a myriad of situations is commendable, and while you might feel like you can keep going I assure you the fatigue will catch up with you soon enough so we'll stop here for today." Sora spoke.

"I would say if you need any help with raiton then let me know, but you are probably more proficient with it than me." He added with a laugh. "Still, if there's anything I can do to help you out in the future do not hesitate to ask."

Notes go here!
Tag

Kata has written 138 posts
If You Ain't Sweatin', You Ain't Tryin' [Training]Apr 27, 2024 22:07:01 GMT -5
Utagawa Matoi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Utagawa Matoi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 3
[googlefont="Open Sans"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Post]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Matoi listened intently as Sora concluded their training session. The exhaustion was tangible in her muscles, and the shallowness of her breath, yet her spirit remained unbroken, fueled by the adrenaline of the rigorous training and the satisfaction of her performance.

"Thank you, Sora-sensei," Matoi responded, her voice firm despite the fatigue. "Today's training was exactly what I needed. I learned a lot, not just about my abilities but also about pushing my limits and adapting under pressure."

She paused, taking a deep breath to steady herself.

Her expression softened into a grateful smile. "I will definitely take you up on that offer if I struggle with anything. It's reassuring to know I have someone experienced to turn to."

As she gathered her gear and prepared to leave the training ground, she reflected on the day's lessons. The training had indeed pushed her to her limits, testing her physical capabilities, strategic thinking, and adaptability. The experience had been a valuable stepping stone in her journey as a kunoichi, and she felt renewed confidence in her path forward.

"Until next time, Sora-sensei," she said with a nod, her tone respectful and eager for future challenges.

With a final smile, she turned and walked away, her steps light and her heart full of anticipation for the next opportunity to test herself and grow stronger.

[/PTab={width:25%;padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[PTab=Items]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]01 | Rakurai
Whip Dagger
With a press of a button located beneath the hilt, Rakurai is able to separate its segments and turn into a five foot long bladed whip. It is able to be maneuvered just as a normal whip would be. And with another press of the button, the whip is able to retract back into its dagger form.

[PTab=Jutsu]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Raiton Chakura Mōdo: Sutēji Ichi [Lightning Release Chakra Mode: Stage One]
The user wraps their body in a cloak of Raiton though not used offensively, the cloak is used to stimulate the users nervous system. Speeding up neural synapses to react faster, as well as pushing the users body to its absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed, a speed which makes even a one tomoe Sharingan user confused as to the user's whereabouts. The increase in speed comes with a great level of fatigue attached with it making this a jutsu best suited to be used when needed and not spammed throughout the entirety of a fight (though it can be used that way its highly dangerous). It is effectively an armor that surrounds the user allowing them to brush off and B-rank and below Raiton techniques and also C-rank and lower Physical attacks.

This jutsu improves on the basis of the Lighting Release Body Flicker and makes it a more longer lasting affect (2 rounds) with more more refined increases. But also much more costly price as over use in one fight could overexert the user causing the body to shut down in due to crippling pain.

Acts as an elongated Shunshin technique. The user can move at shunshin speeds with the above benefits for 2 rounds with one High usage of Chakra. This can be used four times total during a thread, each time tiring out the body of the user. After the fourth time, their muscles are completely deteriorated.

Note: Without the proper SAs, just like Chidori, the extreme speed would only be for straight lines, without curving, and giving a form of tunnel vision.

[PTab=Abilities]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]『Divine Lightning Body』
Having accessed the Clan's hijutsu at a rather young age, she's spent her years learning to master The Storm. She is able to transform part or the entirety of her body using the Divine Lightning Body and is able to pass through objects that are reactive to lightning. Practically the embodiment of lightning, she can use her skills to increase the speed, reactions and fighting capability significantly.

She becomes part of The Storm itself, giving her near immunity to other Raiton-based attacks. The caveat of this is she is incapable of learning any other elemental natures outside of her natural Raiton.

『Purple Lightning』
Having spent several years training her ability in using ninjutsu, specifically Raiton, few of her age has reached the level of mastery she has.

Some may call the element erratic and dangerous, but she has complete control over the bolts of energy she can create. Not only are the raiton techniques which Matoi utilizes much more powerful than standard, they're also a bright purple in color.

[/PTabbedContent={background:transparent;border:0px;width:80%;}]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:#8e57a9;background-color:white;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#8e57a9;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#8e57a9;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#f2f03e;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lightbluetext"]width:400px;text-align:justify;font-family:Open Sans;font-size:12px;color:#111111;margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
apalooka has written 106 posts