Contract Signer
Contract Signer

Summon Roster

NAME: Kiyo
ELEMENT: Raiton
TYPE: Dove
SPECS: Genjutsu
APPEARANCE

Kiyo is near the size and build of an actual dove, just a little bit bigger than most. He stands around 2 and a half feet vertically, and has a 3.5 foot wingspan. He's white as snow, and has black eyes.

PERSONALITY:
Kiyo acts kind of sassy at times, because he believes he's the prettiest animal on the planet. Some would agree, but most wouldn't. When he puts his sassyness to the side, he's a very hard working and efficient member of the team.

ABILITIES:
Used more like a familiar to Akame than anything. She uses him to relay messages over long distances, but he also has the ability to deflect low level genjutsu. (C-rank and below). Jutsu: Kai

NAME: Hidowari
ELEMENT: Katon
TYPE: Dove
SPECS: Genjutsu
APPEARANCE

Hidowari is a gigantic dove, with a huge wingspan. He has pearly white feathers, much like his brother Kiyo, but his eyes are light blue.

PERSONALITY:
Hidowari acts much like his younger brother, but to a lesser extent. His amount of sassyness is no where near comparable to that of Kiyo. Hidowari is the more serious of the two, he operates with a chip on his shoulder, and he always wants to become stronger. Due to his studying of genjutsu along the years, he has found himself becoming a very profound practioner of the art.

ABILITIES:
Extreme Speed
Due to his constant training, Hidowari has learned to fly at high speeds, most summons wouldn't be able to keep up with him even if they tried. His speed is unmatched by many.

Genjutsu Resistance
The doves have special vision, that allows the to discern things that are not really there. Which leads to them being able to see through genjutsu with relative ease. This along with their specialty in genjutsu allows them to be very exceptional genjutsu experts.

Extremely Durable
The doves are very elligent creatures, yet at the same time they are also very durable. They can fly for a long time and can fight even longer. They don't injure very easily, making them good combatants.

Intelligence
Hidowari is one of Akame's favorite summons simply because the two are very intelligent,unlike Kiyo, Hidowari thinks things completely through and comes up with a solution to many obstacles.

Jutsu:

Kai [Release]
Genmu no Henshuubyou [Visions of Paranoia]
Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
Magen: Jigoku Kōka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique)

last edit by Deleted on Aug 23, 2018 23:07:28 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Dove Summons | PersonalAug 31, 2018 13:33:41 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
I'm going to start by saying I hate this contract with a passion. My biggest complaints with summons are they're nothing like canon and often have abilities not relating to the animal at all and secondly they're almost always made to fill a fatal gap in the character that owns them.

So, I'll come at a stand still with my review. Change extreme durability on the second bird to anything that'd make sense. Doves aren't beastly animals, I don't want this thing to have a strength that negates it's normal weakness. Flying is such a perk as it stands.

Once you change that I'll 1/2 this application, but I am unsure if this is the right move, as I feel you're just purposely making your character over powered. So, this 1/2 is both toward approval and denial. I don't see a clear rule to deny this so I say 1/2 approval, but it has been discussed in chat that if we find something that's just offhandedly OP we can deny it, so my personal feelings say 1/2 denial. I will let the next staffer decide the end course, but only after you swap out the durability SA.

-EDIT-

Please link charrie and link summons jutsu. 
last edit by Yoshiko on Aug 31, 2018 18:33:42 GMT -5
has written 685 posts