age Eighteen years old birthday 4/1 rank Chuunin occupation
Awakening

MISSION RANK: D
NPC REQUIRED?: No
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Disabled

PARTICIPANTS: Reiki Omori

DESCRIPTION:

Story:
"I don't want to be weak anymore... I can't be weak anymore... What I have now is worthless."

Reiki embraces his stubbornness for what it is, a hindrance towards his progression. Though mentally scarred from the failures of his chakra usage in his early days, after countless failures from then on out, he attempts to reawaken a dying light in his body. In search for the second heartbeat of a shinobi, he focuses on embracing it and letting it flow through his body rather than ignore it altogether. This is his attempt to feel the rush of chakra flow and determine how it shapes. The objective is to find and control chakra to a moderate level at the minimum.

Objective:

A massive rock boulder is settled right in the middle of the mountain path, right in front of the village gates! It doesn't seem to be budging despite the massive number of villagers attempting to push it out of the way. Shinobi are being called over to either push the boulder to the side or destroy it.

last edit by Omori Reiki on Aug 31, 2018 22:30:56 GMT -5
Codex (The One and Only!) has written 430 posts
AwakeningAug 31, 2018 21:47:10 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
This sounds like a training more than a mission? What is he doing that the village would pay him for? Shinobi are supposed to practice on their own time, perform on the village's coin.
has written 786 posts
AwakeningAug 31, 2018 22:31:51 GMT -5
Omori Reiki
It all feels so sloooooow
Omori Reiki Avatar
groupnull
age Eighteen years old birthday 4/1 rank Chuunin occupation
Bumping!

Patches Notes:
-Clarified the previous explanation as a part of Reiki's story rather than the actual mission itself
-Added the mission statement under the "Objective" area.
Codex (The One and Only!) has written 430 posts