Creating a Second Character?

compose a reply
Creating a Second Character?Sept 7, 2018 0:55:44 GMT -5
amon
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
amon Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday rank ADV Genin occupation
    Hello. I have only been apart of this sight for a few months, and was wondering if i was able to create another character using the same login info as the first one i made? as some of the other sites I've rped on have been that way. Or do I need to make a new login for the new character?
has written 37 posts
Creating a Second Character?Sept 7, 2018 7:13:31 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday March 3rd rank Chuunin occupation
Gotta make a new account for a new character, dude lol

You can use the same e-mail and information as your last one but the username does have to be different :)
Mika has written 1,141 posts
Creating a Second Character?Sept 8, 2018 19:37:36 GMT -5
Tanaka Kaito
I saw the universe hidden in your heart, wish I told you that before it got too dark.
Tanaka Kaito Avatar
groupnull
age 34 years old birthday 29th July -31SD rank Elite Jounin occupation ANBU
To add to what Mika said: here.

You need to log into your global account (the email address you used to sign into) and click on the 'create new account'.

See the image below to find the 'new account' button, I've screenshotted what the login page looks like i.imgur.com/wawurBS.png?1.

Click on the 'create new account' and it will take you through the process. These 'accounts' are still linked to your global account from your email and you will get an email notification telling you that you have created a new account. (The image here shows you how they look when you log into your email.)

Aika has written 1,100 posts

quick reply

compose a reply