Yori respond

compose a reply
Yori respond Sept 12, 2018 22:55:38 GMT -5
Mitsurugi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mitsurugi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
so, you banned me for talking directly to you? 

What sense does that make?

you disregard that I had no interest in the debate you guys forced me into, and then when one of the other members gets in their feelings, because they’ve been here longer than me you try to end the conversation? But then ban me when I’m asking why I’m being threatened when I didn’t want to talk about the conversation anyways. THAT IS IN YOUR CBOX LOGS. you can’t deny that fact. 

That is, excuse my language, bullshit. I asked you a question, and you ban me from the c-box? I don’t have any feelings towards it at all, but why? It seems like favoritism led to this, and to be honest, that isn’t right. Reply if you want, but I wanted to state my piece. 

I make a comment, and then get criticized, then say I don’t want to debate, which is ignored by all of you...and you want to ban me when I wasn’t the person causing the drama. I want the person pushing a debate that wasn’t wanted. 

has written 0 posts
Yori respond Sept 12, 2018 23:00:56 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
12: Listen to the moderators: when they ask you to stop, do so.

It was asked. Many times. You didn't listen and kept speaking. You were issued a 24 hour chatban. I suggest not attempting to gain further repercussions.
has written 786 posts
Yori respond Sept 12, 2018 23:09:43 GMT -5
Mitsurugi
Mitsurugi Avatar
groupnull
No, you asked us to not carry on about the Doujutsu debate.

My question to you was why I was being threatened when I didn’t want to debate anyways. Your actions don’t fit the crime.

Now you’re still threatening me? For what? Asking why you are coming at me the way you are when I, for one barely reponded to the conversation, and two, I asked a completely unrelated question. And you’re still threatening, for what? It does seem favoritism based. If that’s what is triggering you. I’m just calling it as I see it...like I literally didn’t say much. :|

Edit: you stepped in after Faire got in their feelings. But when I was saying I didn’t want to debate about a personal things I’m doing, and I’m being forced to, there was no "stop the conversation” here then. That isn’t fairness. Each member should be treated equally. 
last edit by Mitsurugi on Sept 12, 2018 23:16:57 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Yori respond Sept 12, 2018 23:25:01 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
I issued a chatban as I didn't say drop the debate. At that point you two were arguing about the entire situation, going on about whether what you said was truly insulting to Faire or not since you said don't take it personally or whatever. So I told you all to drop the situation. Faire listened, you tried to have the last word with:

12 Sep 18, 10:47 PM
Yamiii: I didn’t want to talk about the subject anyways, but then I get all this negativity because you guys kept disregarding my wishes to not talk about something. Why am I being treated wrong when I didn’t want to talk about it in the first place? That isn’t right.

and

12 Sep 18, 10:48 PM
Yamiii: I’ll be leaving after that.

You tried to get the last word, saying that the whole situation was everyone else's fault because you did not even want to talk about something in the beginning. Yet earlier before that despite your vehement protests that you didn't want to talk about it, you kept on arguing with Faire about it even while others in the chat tried to get you to stop fighting like Eito. Next time you're told to drop something, drop it. Don't try and get the last word in the fight then say you're done. Just drop it and move onto a different discussion like Faire did. Cause I can tell you now if she had reacted to what you said (resuming the fight) or said something further before you did she'd have gotten a chat ban as well.
has written 845 posts
Yori respond Sept 14, 2018 11:35:54 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Your chat ban was lifted yesterday. If you have issues let me know, as the c-box gives us grief an maintains the ban even after the account is unbanned. The only way to fix it at that point is to delete the account and have you re-register it with your password.
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply