Yutakako Ryuu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yutakako Ryuu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Chuunin occupation
You'll never get away
when you're running
from the past

Ryuu let out a slow sigh as he turned his attention back to the smoke laden field. He'd said his part to his teammate and as he had not true long range jutsu to speak of it would be up to her to counter the individual trying to zip over the smoke. His eyes were then drawn to a moth fluttering its way towards him. The blondes eyes narrowed as it drew closer and the moment it was within range he quickly jutted out a palm and let loose a burst of explosive chakra from it, incinerating the moth in the process. A moment later his head snapped to the side as he saw one of the enemy land beside him, but before he could do anything another smoke bomb went off.

The Yutakako cursed in his own head for being so careless but in the blink of an eye he let off a flurry of explosive kicks that began to clear away the smoke. As he did so he began to see the clones that looked like him. A sly smirk crossed his features as his mind began to spin up in a way he'd missed. Then, even more enemies began to arrive, though the one looked like another Snow shinobi who seemed rather shocked at the presence of the girl Kaiya. That had him stopped in his tracks and that was a good thing for Ryuu, it was one less individual he had to deal with at that particular moment. The fact that the transformed clones weren't attacking him also worked in his favor as doing so would let Kaiya know which was the real Ryuu. His attention was then grabbed by the incoming fellow Iwa shinobi, a Nohime at that. Apparently they'd gotten lucky in choosing the real Ryuu as her target, or unlucky depending on how you look at things.

Two targets, both with swords. His brain was firing on all cylinders as his tactical analysis began to kick in hard. His hands were then wreathed in bakuton chakra as the two Nohime got close. Then, when they were close enough, Ryuu would aim one hand at the sword in front of him and the other towards the sword above, using the resulting explosion to knock the blades away and use his enemies momentum against her. Then, lacing his feet with the same explosive chakra, he'd swing a round house kick towards the now likely free falling Nohime in the air. In the process of doing so, a second moth that had apparently been coming for him would most likely get caught in the cross fire and incinerated as the exploding kick was aimed directly at the air born Nohime's center mass. As his body would come around from the kick, if it should land, his focus would then be on the clone the ground, though he wouldn't know if it were a clone or not at the moment. He'd follow through with a quick succession of three punches, his fists also now wreathed in bakuton, one towards her face and the other two would aim for center mass. Should all go according to plan, the two targets would either be destroyed if they were clones, or laid out should one be the real body.

With the two Nohime hopefully dealt with, his attention would go back to scanning the immediate area. One, for potentially more of those damn moths and also the clones of himself and other enemies. The one thing he had going for him had been the fact that he'd revealed his ability to use Bakuton to his teammates earlier as they were setting up. That fact, and the fact he'd just used a significant display of said ability, would allow his own teammate to see who the real Ryuu was and in turn allow her to fire freely into the crowd of clone Ryuu. At least, that was the hope...

YUTAKAKO
RYUU

Jutsu/Techniques Use

NAME: Bakuhatsu yashi [Exploding Palm]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT: Bakuton

DESCRIPTION:

The user creates a small explosion in their palm. If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown kunai back at the enemy.

NAME: Gantoretto bakuhatsu [Exploding Gauntlets]

CHAKRA USAGE: Medium

DESCRIPTION:

A similar idea as the Exploding Palm, although on a more dangerous level. The hand will be covered in Bakuton chakra, allowing anything that it touches to explode on impact.

This jutsu does more than simply parry, block or throw a small weapon back. Instead, it aims to destroy what it touches, and cause true pain.

Fingers and noses can and will be broken under the use of this jutsu, as well as fragile objects, kunai and shuriken (not infused with chakra or protected by some seal/jutsu) included, will break.

The reason why it needs so much chakra for a low level jutsu, is that a layer of chakra protects the user from suffering the same damage as their opponent. Burns will still be accounted for, as well as sore muscles and sprained wrists if used too much. It is adviced not to go above three in a short amount of time.

NAME: Būtsu o bakuhatsu [Exploding Boots]

DESCRIPTION:

Exactly the same jutsu as Exploding Gauntlet, but with the foot: the Bakuton is charged around the feet and then released upon impact.

The chakra around the foot will be condensed around the feet in whole, so it would be able to used upon any angle. The catch with this jutsu is that when it explodes, the impact also affects the user, possibly causing nasty falls.

Once again, this jutsu, as it's brother, can cause broken bones, fingers, noses and break small shinobi weapons with no special effects upon them.

NAME: Suidou Ge [Tunnel Strike]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low

CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu

ELEMENT: None.

DESCRIPTION:

The user will either use their fists or their palms and perform three consecutive and really fast strikes. These strikes are either done into the same spot consecutively (three fists to your face) or can be done one to the face, one to the gut and one to the groin.
last edit by Yutakako Ryuu on Dec 9, 2018 16:59:04 GMT -5
has written 53 posts
Demon DesertDec 11, 2018 14:35:34 GMT -5
Masahiro Kaiya
Masahiro Kaiya Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

With Life There Is Always Another Chance

In The Light There Is Always Darkness

Speak. She should speak… Her breathing not completely even and a little ragged from the technique and run. The girl had stamina, she truly did. But her overabundance of rapiers had tested her focus and chakra… She wasn’t down and out but… she had certainly felt that large rush. She hadn’t stopped to gain her breath. And now, well, she was at that point. Gain her breath. Open mouth to speak, tell them to surrender or hand over the scroll, but no thing happened.

Only they vanished. Girl’s eyes widened, her grip on her own physical rapier bringing it to attention before her. But not before finding they weren’t going for her, they were going for her teammate. "Wait!” Smoke erupted while she raised a hand in protest, was he okay? Why didn’t they go for her? The simple exclamation had been breathy, but at least enough recovery to exist.

The smoke cleared, the girl having given a little distance away from that ‘blast’ point so as to not get shanked… What came was five of her teammate, a quizzical look from her, and then observing the target running back to the gate. Hesitation then. She only had one teammate back there…

Or. Uh. Everyone was literally going to be on top of her apparently. Things moved so quickly and the girl’s head spun. She would notice the moth just as it moved to touch her. Akio? The thought crossed her mind, her friend from the Village in the Snow. But he wasn’t seen. Instead, a wolf would than appear. Large, menacing, and… maybe not real? That was difficult to tell. Especially when it began circling… Who would want to risk ignoring something that all of her senses screamed was real? What if he hadn’t even cast one and he was just telling her things would be okay? Lips tightening into a thin line, the girl’s stomach dropped as she circled with the wolf.

It’s attention wouldn’t be grabbed by shouting madwomen, but Kaiya’s briefly would. Just a glance. Side one. No one really looked like they were going to hit her… But a wolf charging could definitely hurt. So, keep circling until it might attack. Just like their mission back in Yuki no Sato.

Movement caught her eye. Swift. Brief. A flash of movement for herself as well, the rapier darting through the air with magnificent speed and form, she’d strike stone. A grunt would have been heard from the girl as force met force, but she’d no doubt carry through and avoid that bullet. Focused, even if still a little tired and worried. There was a wolf. Bullets. More?! Two more strikes coming from that weapon she held, staving off stone that was being hurtled at her with great speed. Yet she’d get through unscathed, defensive nature the strong suit of the child.

As for Ryu? She uh… had been dealing with her own things. In fact, the wolf still would likely have her attention, assuming it did charge in her flurry of swipes towards the doton. If it didn’t, she still would have to pay attention for any others who had come on the scene… The boy who said he had the scroll? Only vaguely recalled in her mind. Movement towards her? Would have been dealt with. Ryu’s bakuton? Also vague… She wasn’t sure who would have been using it from the clones. And even if she had… she… she couldn’t bring that wall down…. Akio was here somewhere. Closer than she thought.

Maybe I’m super highly confused. But I was under the impression Mika had traveled wayyyy down the wall away from the main gate to try and sneak over. Now y’all are all over my ass. x.x And I’m up a wall! Lol! I don’t really care. But dangit chillens.

Mass Wall still Active and stayin still

x3
NAME: Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri - [Cloud-Style Three days' Moon Beheading]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

Masahiro Kaiya
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 179 posts
Demon DesertDec 13, 2018 1:21:07 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday March 3rd rank Chuunin occupation
[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

I really can't remember if I'm insane or insomniac

Clone #2 stared. The explosion seemed to have completely destroyed the body. Wonky, he thought, placing a hand over his chest and rubbing slightly. I was pretty close to an explosion once and I got some pretty snazzy scars from it, but not enough to have my body completely erased like that. He frowned under his mask. I don't think this guy was human. With all of those strings coming from him... that's not normal puppetry ninjutsu, I'm almost positive. He wasn't using chakra strings, but rather, actual strings. Tangible ones. Was he... not made of the same things as humans? Was the boy just a bundle of strings and threads, that a simple bomb would do so much worse to him than a normal person? There's definitely something strange going on here...
    Suddenly, a spindle of threads came up from the ground and grabbed at Clone #2's ankles, much to his surprise. But he didn't squeal or shriek, instead, drew a kunai and would attempt to stab at the strings that were grabbing at him. However, considering what the kid was made of, this probably would do little good and he'd be dragged down. "W-wait! Please have mercy!" the clone suddenly begged. "You don't want to destroy me--I promise!"
    Hopefully, shark kid... if he was even still alive? Hopefully, whoever was doing this to the clone would reconsider...

------------

Squeakers ran away--only to find that cavalry had arrived? He was surprised. He didn't think anyone'd seen him go that way, but, then again, if blondie had been able to notice him somehow despite his sneakiness waaaaay down the wall, he wasn't entirely surprised that his team possessed the same skill. Amazing. It was total balogne only Kaiya should have noticed, but since he'd been ganged up by two people, Squeakers wasn't going to complain that help was on the way. He jogged up to his teammates, particularly Sato, and ran in place by his side.
    "Okay, so I did some scouting, because I'm really good at scouting since getting outta slippery situations is like toally my thing sometimes," the way he was talking was a lot less... serious than how he'd behaved to the team, before. Subtle enough that most might not catch on to the difference in tone and attitude. "As much as I wanna say we should run around to a different side and avoid them, I know they'll just follow and we've already got their team split up a bit so I think we're okay."
    Their team was... relatively in tact. Shark boy was far away--very separated from everyone. The enemy team had at least one other person who was probably occupied fighting Isamu right now. Probably. Surely they had more than three people, right? Squeakers could only assume so... Which meant that two people were now dealing with... his clones. And the rest of the group that had arrived.
    While Squeaker's group seemed to... mostly be together. Aside from Isamu. Who was off fighting people and doing her thing. Making Squeakers proud.
    She was buying them time, and keeping the enemies preoccupied or at least split and distracted, so even if it strayed a bit from the plan, it wasn't bad. Just like Squekers's little journey to the far side of the wall strayed a bit from the plan, but ended up splitting up the enemy team even more so there was still some good that came from it.
    Plus, he now knew of at least one technique his opponents were capable of...
    So recon was always good.
    Plus, he could always play it off as if he was a scout, and not the one holding the real scroll.
    It was believable. Especially considering his clone had been the first one to show up. So he... sort of was playing the scout, anyway.
    "And as much as I could totally throw you over, you'll prolly get impaled by a buncha swords. Doesn't sound fun. I think we'll have to either fight them and you sneak through in the battle, or we'll have to find some other way through and around," he said to Sato, and whomever else in his team was listening... "Considering that girl there has a rapier instead of a katana--a really strange choice but who am I to judge?--I think she's the one who made the astral plane of death. Probably if we keep her distracted we can safely get by without being impaled a hundred times. Gotta say being impaled is not my favorite thing."
    He spoke from experience.
    "As far as I can tell right now," he relayed, "Girlie there is a pretty big threat. Though, maybe I can distract her and get her to use up all her chakra..." He did have a lot more chakra than most genin, considering he was a jinchuriki and all. When it came to it, he probably could get her to waste all of hers. So long as he was careful not to use too much chakra on evading techniques, and got her to whip out all of her best jutsu... he would not only learn more about her capabilities while keeping his mostly unclear, but he'd get her to waste all of her chakra on techniques, too... It was... not the worst idea.

Ryuu #1 huffed and drew some kunai. Most shinobi had kunai, right? He couldn't risk using a katana since it wasn't as generic, and he didn't know if this guy had any special weapons like Sanosuke had that were super unique, but hopefully kunai wasn't too big of a stretch. Unless this guy was a sole taijutsu user. Then Ryuu #1 completely blew his cover. He turned to look at the approaching girl who went to attack the real Ryuu.
    Ryuu #2 stood in place, gesturing a little to Ryuu and nothing else in particular.
    Ryuu #3 would draw a kunai, attached one of it's kage paper bombs on it and... charge at Kaiya! Recklessly! What a complete and obvious move. How painfully clear it would be that this Ryuu #3 was indeed not the real Ryuu because why would Ryuu attack a teammate? And, it was just a clone so it probably couldn't do much harm aside from distract, right? Not like it had tangable weapons and was an actual threat charging at the blonde!
    Ryuu #4 would point to Ryuu #2.
    Ryuu #5 would draw a kunai and... charge at Sabishi!
    Someone had to pretend they were actually Ryuu and give a convincing act, right?

@tag
NOTES: notes here
Mika has written 1,141 posts
Demon DesertDec 13, 2018 8:45:11 GMT -5
Yugao Akio
Yugao Akio Avatar
groupnull
I HAVE A FRIEND
a moth named snowflake
VERY BAD THINGS
such horrible things
Vicious eyes would pierce the rain shinobi's, as the false summon would only bare pure rage in it's emotion. A snarled up snout and furs standing all down it's body. The animal would let out a vicious bark, as to egg the shinobi into attacking it. If such an attack came the dog would briskly skirt around the male to nip at his leg. A kick and it'd dodge, same went for most attacks, if Sanosuke tried to flat ignore or run past it, it'd once again simply go for the leg. An attempt to immobilize the rain shinobi, it'd be proving a real distraction at the least.

It's abilities weren't real along with itself, but as a false summon haunting the boys mind. It'd always have the edge on the Takeda though, as it'd without knowledge know when Sanosuke would attack. It'd know how he'd attack and it'd know what strength could be delivered. As an illusion of the shinobi's mind, it worked with his thoughts as it was a figment from them. The same would go for the beast circling Kaiya, it'd move forward with a vicious snap of it's fangs when the Nohime attacked, but when the girl tried to stab at it. The animal would immediately retreat based on it's likely training as a summon, but really just working off the thoughts of the victim to the genjutsu.

Two people were caught within his illusion and neither moved to kill the moths, so both snowflakes would find a decent nesting spot on their targets attire. The genjutsu would now be fully in place and only kai or pain would release either shinobi. Unlike Ryuu who'd on the first site of a moth, not even noting the talking butterfly, but the stray moth. Would decide to nuke the insect no bigger than a table spoon head. Clearly this stone shinobi had been violently assaulted by moths in the past, as this was somehow his normal reaction to seeing a moth.

"Uh-oh..." One of the endless swarm would mutter as the first snowflake was blown away, as it'd flutter above ignored. Despite talking and being colorful unlike the moth. Seeing it's comrades in trouble the butterfly would steel itself and flutter down upon the stone shinobi. Attempting to land right on his face and cover his eyes with it's wings. "Stop be mean!" The butterfly pleaded to male shinobi. As a disorientated snowflake would find itself flicked into sand.

An explosion decided to hit a clone in the air, would also hit snowflake, but not close enough to be effected by the scorch. Instead it'd feel the shock wave, but being so small the insect would simply be flung away. So quickly it'd of been nothing more than debris at that point. The male was paying attention to actual threats and maybe the butterfly attempting to blind him. So once more the second snowflake would attempt to flutter at Ryuu and land upon him.

Akio wasn't comfortable with what had to follow next, but it had to happen and that'd be a certain level of betrayal. He couldn't put himself to face off against Kaiya, but this explosion user was a target. One covered in his little friends. A cringe as he liked his moths more than most people, he liked his butterflies too, but the infinite swarm was 'infinite'. At least that's how he'd rationalize, as he'd quickly wrap his explosion notes around a kunai. Tossing it at the explosion user, as he'd be aiming to eliminate a clone. The smoke of the explosion hiding the thrown kunai, to let it get close enough. Not wanting to risk it's deflection Akio would detonate it early. It'd also let him keep a clearer conscious with his no killing rule.

"We've got to just go and deliver this scroll!" Akio would state annoyed with the whole fiscal. He didn't want to fight Kaiya, but he also didn't want anyone else fighting Kaiya. If everyone didn't get moving or attempting to circumvent or bypass the projected wall, then he'd have to switch to a genjutsu that'd hit everyone.

I was incredibly lost on what's happening...

Summons in use: Infinite Swarm: Twenty of them
Items: All ten snowflakes.
Kunai + Explosion notes.
Jutsu used: NAME: Nise no Kuchiyose [False Summoning]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A fairly simple, yet useful technique for tricking an opponent. The user will proceed through the process of summoning in the normal manner. Upon the target(s) seeing the user place their hand on a surface the technique will be triggered. The technique allows the user to summon a small to medium size summon of any animal type they wish, which then may be used to "attack" the target(s). It may even appear to do damage to them, but of course this is all fictional. Generally the technique is utilized to make an opponent waste time and energy fighting something that is not even there.

NAME: Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low - Very High depending on summon.
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
One of the most common and beneficial techniques in the known shinobi world. Simply drawing blood and releasing a mass of chakra from one's extended hand is capable of calling an animal or otherwise to one's location. As a Space-Time Ninjutsu, this technique is capable of instantly displacing an intended summon from wherever they may be to the requested location, though there are obstacles that can prevent this. To use this jutsu, one must first make a contract with whatever they are summoning, living creature or not. Both the size and the stamina of what a shinobi calls upon increases the demand of chakra they must spend to perform the jutsu.

tag: // notes: You can't speak moth don't try me

last edit by Yugao Akio on Dec 13, 2018 8:47:05 GMT -5
has written 91 posts
Demon DesertDec 16, 2018 0:42:26 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
All of this was a major pain. Whatever the case, Ryu would find that his assault on the clones wouldn’t quite go as well as he was hoping for. As he first blocked their assaults by raising his hands and delivering small blasts from his hands, she of course understood and recognized the Yutatako Bakuton, after all, she was from Iwagakure, and she had heard generally of their talents as explosive experts. Typically they ended up joining the demolitions division. As he hit the blade of the one up in the air, his assumption the clone was in free fall was completely wrong. An explosion doesn’t simply negate a force, it caused the clone to have a backward propulsion, somersaulting in that instant as it landed, blade in hand. As for the second?

The second clone skid backwards from the blast, and the whole time, Nohime Sabishi looking at the wall? She didn’t want to bother with this nonsense. Fighting Kaiya and Ryu by herself now that her element of surprise had gone was not ideal. Instead? Considering the wall itself of this compound was made out of solid stone, she’d first open her Shuriken pack, aiming projectiles towards the real Ryu, the unarmed one. Six whirring projectiles flew towards him as she quickly fell back, rushing for the side of the wall, utilizing handseals, hoping to lure him away. Though, utilizing the Iwagakure no Jutsu, she’d slip into the side of the wall she stood on, moving through, plotting her moves carefully as she would slip through the stone, gradually popping up at Mika’s side, the original, popping her thread through the stone.

"Give me the scroll.” While her four clones as well as Mika’s own would distract the others, if she were handed the scroll, she’d slip all the way down the inner end of the wall, slipping out, and she’d dash away from her foes with the real scroll in hand, free with a large deterrent force of Iwa Bunshin and Kage Bunshin to prevent Ryu and or Kaiya at that matter from attacking, if they even noticed her at all, which they might not have considering the Iwagakure no Jutsu was a rather obscure and hidden ninjutsu. Four clones greeted Ryu, who she could tell was the original based off the fact that a Bakuton user had no use for throwing weapons, or weapons at all for that matter.

They were weapons, and she could safely assume that was one of the henged clones. Assuming she made it to the end with the real scroll in hand, she’d present the tool, winning this round, this exam, and finally ending all of this ceaseless shenanigans. This has been dragging on far too long, and if the objective was complete, that was all that mattered. Though...she would have liked to have eliminated more of her competition. Shame.

[Jutsu Used]
Name: Iwagakure - [Rock Hiding Technique]
Chakra Usage: Low [Continuous Drain]
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
Requirement: Must be an Iwa Shinobi
Description

Iwagakure is a Ninjutsu utilzing the Earth Element. This jutsu allows the Iwa nin to change their appearance by blending and merging with the surrounding rock. This allows the ninja to move unseen, which assists in attack and escape.

NAME: Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
DESCRIPTION:

An advanced genin level technique, it serves as a means to both enhance chakra control when mastered as well as a means to change one's advantages on the battlefield. By applying chakra to the soles of the feet, the shinobi gains the ability to walk and stand on vertical surfaces or even upside down.

last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Dec 16, 2018 0:46:11 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Demon DesertDec 17, 2018 2:27:23 GMT -5
Fujioka Isamu
Fujioka Isamu Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday June 10 rank Genin... occupation

I CAN'T FIND

0000 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

MY WAY

oh my!!! That rank up is a lot!! See if this works??

Things didn’t go quite as planned! She was so sure her strength would hold out. That she could stave off his dumb sword! Yet when she twisted her body, brought her javelin to swipe the annoying other weapon away, she’d find that it was very much a stronger strike. Massively so. With a loud grunt and then exclamation, the swiping of her own weapon would be pushed in towards herself. Momentum lowered, for sure, but still smacking into her with a javelin shoved between. A strong wince, a strained bit of twisting as she refused to let go of her damn weapon, plastered near against her with the strike that made it all the more annoying and forceful in a line up the side of her body.

"Fuck you, man.”

A very… simple insult. Only for him to be drawing a wind up. shit. There would be a moment’s hesitation, pain shooting through her as she went to meet him again against his strike, but not as much preparation as the first time. Same thing utilized again, attempting to throw more weight into the swipe to the left and right to get him directly off where he wanted to hit. But in the end, hardly as effective even as the first time. Less of taking him off his mark, sword would hit the javelin and then straight into her. Force strong, smashing through his own spectral arm and sending a yelping Isamu out into the smoke away from him.

Hitting the ground hard, she’d lose sight of him. "Tch..” Irritated. Battered. Bruised. With a groan she’d shove her javelin into the ground and force herself to stand. She felt a little worse for wear. The strikes definitely not one she would have wanted to hit head on. Ribs and hip, both hurt. It wasn’t the same as getting shot with an arrow from a massively huge nukenin… but. It still damn well hurt. Free hand moved over the injured areas. Not cut through but… sensitive to the touch, wincing. "Damn it…” She muttered, irritated and aggravated. Then took a deep and furious breath.

"Still coming!”

She’d holler into the smoke and take off again, albeit with movement constricted some, back into the smoke. She’d need to locate him again but.. that wouldn’t be hard or something, right?

Strength SA should be remembered!
Javelin SA makes all her javelin things super good!!
Durability SA makes her take attacks better!!

NAME: Kurosushira [Cross Pillar]
DESCRIPTION:

The user grips their javelin with their hands closely together and swings their weapon in an "X" formation to stun the opponent before gripping their weapon in one hand and throwing it straight into the target. The speed of the thrown javelin matches that of a thrown kunai.

deltra of gangnam style
Isily! has written 294 posts
Demon DesertDec 17, 2018 16:56:11 GMT -5
Han
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation

If nothing else the boy agreed with Akio, the one who was nearby. They had to get the stupid scroll to the target. That was it. They didn't have to engage the enemy, in fact as far as Sato was concerned this whole combat thing was a waste of time. Stop fighting. Just go. Wall or no wall, it was not infinite, it would eventually fade, or better they could make a huge circle around it. Everything could be side-stepped if only one just looked hard enough. So he stood there and he looked. There was just so much damn chaos he was having a hard time focusing.

The only thing he could think of was to put his poisonous smoke screen up against the girl with the swords. If she could be stopped then that was that. At least for now...

Squeakers was jogging in place like a weirdo.

"Just find a way. We don't need to be wasting time fighting them!" He announced, stepping forward now with his brows knit in annoyance. Just a few steps, if he could just do the poison fog. And he would. Then everyone would be in trouble, but it didn't matter, because their enemies would be too. He turned to Squeakers and Akio for a moment. Get out of here, or hold your breath." He would turn forward then, his intention would be to close distance with Kaiya but not enough to be well... In any close enough distance to be attacked by a sword. He knew he couldn't penetrate the wall, but the fog was fog for a reason it moved in ways that he could not.

A few hand seals, and he would open his mouth to unleash a thick purple fume. It would spread all around, covering a pretty large area. It would take up a bit of Sato's chakra but the intention was to get as many targets as possible to inhale the fume on accident. Causing paralysis. Further inhalation would cause death, but he hoped it would not have to come to that. Paralysis would be enough in this situation.

NAME: Doku Giri - [Poison Fog]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
REQUIREMENT: Medical Training SA
DESCRIPTION:
Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances which is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. The poison's ability to damage is tremendous, as even just breathing in a small amount can paralyze an opponent. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.
last edit by Han on Dec 22, 2018 19:34:57 GMT -5
Han has written 492 posts
Demon DesertDec 18, 2018 18:39:50 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Tetsuya
Mikatakujira Tetsuya Avatar
groupnull
The tentacles wrapped around the ankles of its prey as the sand around the clone shifted as more rose up from the ground like snakes. "Hun....gry..." A whisper would be heard through the rolling sands followed by a gutteral growl as more and more tentacles rose up. At this point the being formerly known as Tetsuya was busy underground determining how to devour this prey, unaware that it wasn't even real in the first place. The boy's body was busy being pulled back together under the desert so in the meanwhile the beast was free to do as it pleases. "Must...eat..." The strands holding the clone retreated back s it was stabbed with a kunai, but such an action made even more spring up and form some kind of maw around the clone's legs. Unless the clone did something the jaws would snap shut around them, leaving them immobile.

Oki the Doll
Jiongu | Earth Grudge Fear
Tetsuya could hardly be called human when he has a single heart powering the mass of black tendrils inside of his body that keep him immortal. A parasite that constantly craves for more human hearts that manifests as voices in the boy's head yet many say its a small price to pay for the boon it grants. Immortality is the biggest covet from this gift but having a body made up of tendrils that can act on the hosts will is a great asset in combat as well as the fact that once Tetsuya has obtained a heart he gains its affinity for elemental chakra which allows him to expand his repertoire.

99 genin on the wall.
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 52 posts
Demon DesertDec 21, 2018 15:51:06 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Surprisingly things managed to go fairly well for the Takeda. His doubt didn't necessarily stem from his lack of belief in himself, but more so based on the resilience of the woman. She was strong, and even though it appeared as though he had the upper hand she continued to talk as if at any moment he was going to be in the biggest trouble of his life. Never in his life had he ever fought someone that was as bold and brash as herself. It was something to be admired, but also something to be feared. He could only imagine the kind of fear she'd place into the heart of her opponents in the future when she really reached her potential, and hopefully she would. So far all he could hope was that his technique did exactly what it was supposed to.

Especially now that he had this large beast to deal with. He wanted so badly to help his teammates out, but it seemed like anytime a chance might open up that he was going to encounter some sort of problems. "Alrighty big guy... I guess you get what you want right?" In the face of danger he'd do his best to keep his confidence up, but honestly there was no telling how strong this monster really was. The last thing he wanted to do was give the monster, or summon, or whatever it was the upper hand by simply just waiting for it to do something. Like most animals he wanted to exert his dominance by showing it that he was not intimidated at all. Although a summon was not to be mistaken for a wild animal Sanosuke liked to have believe that the same principals might apply. With that in mind he'd take whatever steps needed in order to close the gap between then before he'd attempt to swing at the monster.

No real purpose other than to see how it was going to react to it. Initially it remained unfazed, but right as he went in for a real strike it'd moved before he'd even get to finish his complete motion to the body. "Honestly, I can't tell whether your scared or your just sizing me up too..." Sanosuke spoke to the summon hoping that it might say something back to him. In the meantime he could hear a voice not too far from where he was currently standing. "Yep... Just as I expected.. Sorry beasty pal, but Umm... She's much scarier than you." With a simple Nod Sanosuke attempted to run in the opposite direction of where the voice was coming from. He didn't know if it was going to follow, but right now he had to get from out of the clearing smoke.

There wasn't much left of his advantage, and quite frankly he kind of missed having his complete and total surrounding available via eye sight. His limited range could only help him so much with all the lingering chaos still existing outside the realms of his eye sight. Not to mention this mission was geared toward stopping the opposition, and only facing one person in mortal kombat wasn't going to get the job done. He needed to see what was going on with the others while also trying to make sense of whomever might have this "thing" they were supposed to recover. Once he cleared the meters needed to leave the smoke his focus remained on what might come from out of it while his peripherals had its sights on what was going on beyond the wall.

NOTES: Sanosuke makes an attempt to attack, the Gen-Summon reacts to his movements before even giving him the chance to strike. ( based on its great anticipation ) When he hears the Cloud Shinobi, he flees out of the smoke in an attempt to get a better grip on his surrounding while also looking to see what else is going on around him.

BYAKUGAN ACTIVE: 2 Meter radius of clear vision. Anything outside of that will practically place his vision at the same visual prowess as everyone else. Sanosukes prowess using the Byakugan goes beyond its all seeing ability; It also grants him heighten senses, allowing him to follow high-speed movements, putting him in a better position to analyze his opponent's actions. This also allows Sanosuke to predict and better react to them. Combining this with his complete dedication to close range combat makes him a dangerous opponent for anyone willing to stand their ground against him.

GREAT SWORD PROWESS SA: Given the amount of time Sasosuke has put into learning how to control his heavy sword he has managed gain mastery over its weight better than most Shinobi are ever able to. Learning how to maneuver the sword well enough to where it is no long a handicap to use in combat. Using weight training and momentum control based training to increase his endurance while learning how to monitor the swords weight properly without harming himself. While most great sword users are limited to just two hands of control of the weapon Sano has learned how to carry the sword well enough to even be able to wield it with one hand. Its speed equaling that of a two handed user when doing so. These advanced movements enables the user to be able to accurately move the sword around so then one is able to block, attack, and counter intermediate moves of up to B rank caliber Bukijutsu and Shinobi. This skill being limited only to Sanosuke's current rank and specialization, meaning as those increase so will his mastery of great swords.

NAME: Akuma Sakenomi ( 悪魔酒飲み ) Devil Bringer
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium (Activation) - Low (Drainage)
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu - Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
ACTIVATION In order for one to utilize this power the user must feel a great deal of emotion. By channeling those feelings into power, and stabilizing that feeling does one achieve this transformation, with the clenching of right fist being the final step into obtaining this form.
DESCRIPTION: The true power of the Takeda clan, a transformation only achieved by the strongest members within the clan. This power transforms the right forearm and hand of the user. The transformation acting as a physical manifestation of the clans demonic power. Like the previous transformation, the users emotions are required to activate it, but also unlike the previous form the user must be control of them. A tight clenching of the right fist is all that is needed to activate this transformation. This arm possesses superhuman strength, which it can also manifest through a larger, spectral arm. Like the previous transformation, this form increases the physical power of the user based on its current strength. However, the strength of the user is only increased within the limits of that one arm, in return its power outmatches that of its predecessor. Unlike its predecessor though, the amount of drainage this transformation has on ones chakra is minimal, given that the user must be in complete control while using this transformation. The Devil Bringer is highly durable, and with its physical strength can be highly effective at blocking attacks, giving the user advantages against their opponents in hand to hand combat. The Devil Bringer can also be highly effective in sword combat, enhancing the strength of the weapon when utilizing the right hand as a means of attack. Its increase in strength can be used to further empower the strength and durability of the blade.
Non-Specialized ➠ Primary Buki - Tai Str
Secondary Buki - Tai Str ➠ Sole Buki - Tai Str
Primary Buki - Tai Str ➠ 1 Rank Increase With Sole Buki - Tai Str
Sole Buki - Tai Str ➠ 2 Rank Increase With Sole Buki - Tai Str

LAVA ( Yōgan ) 溶岩 - C Rank - The Yōgan resembles an exaggerated two-handed sword in its shape and appearance, and usually has to be held with two hands because its apparent size and weight. It consists of a long hilt wrapped in a red material, a distinctively large hand guard which the other swords are locked into, a wide length of blade, and an equally long but thinner length ending in a point. Yōgan is the only sword among the six that is double-sided. Yōgan has two forms. In the first, the appearance is as described above, with the blade appearing to be one solid length of metal except for the transition between the wide and thin halves. In the second, the blade is pulled in two lengthwise; the edges are locked apart and the sword's complex inner portion is visible, giving the blade a different appearance. Yōgan's Battle mode [ X ]
| AP has written 801 posts
Demon DesertDec 23, 2018 15:39:21 GMT -5
Yutakako Ryuu
Yutakako Ryuu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Chuunin occupation
(OOC: After speaking with the player of Sabishi and clarifying what I'd actually done to their clones, we decided that Ryuu actually DID take them both out. There was some miscommunication on what was being done in my last post.)

You'll never get away
when you're running
from the past

Ryuu smirked as the two clones crumbled into the rocks that they had been formed from. Though, he was slightly disappointed that neither ended up being the real Sabishi. Once the two clones were dealt with the blonde rapidly began to scan the area and allow his mind to start taking in more information. His teammate was being overwhelmed but he didn't have much time to do anything to help her. His eyes caught sight of more of the moths and noted the rather annoying butterfly. He never liked bugs to begin with but knowing that there was a bug user somewhere on the enemy team just irritated him more. He jumped backwards as the butterfly attempted to get into his face, not wanting to risk an attempt to destroy it as it was different than the moth he'd exploded earlier. He also lucked out by moving away from the other incoming moth, which he spotted as he slid backwards to stop himself. However, he was now alert and kept an eye out for any more fluttering nuisances.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught the glint of an incoming kunai. As he prepared more chakra around his hand the kunai exploded and it was all Ryuu could do to fire off the explosive chakra around his fist in order to lessen the blow from the explosive note attached. The force dropped him to a knee and as he slowly rose back to his feet he scanned the battlefield once more. Kaiya wasn't doing much, and it didn't take long for him to deduce that she was in a genjutsu of some type. This wasn't good, not at all. Sanosuke had been dealing with his own target within the smoke field and the one they left behind at the start was still no where to be seen. He cursed under his breath as he tried to come up with some plan to handle the enemy before him. Then he noted one less Sabishi near by and his eyes went wide. This could get real bad, real quick...

Then there was the issue of the clones that looked like him. He couldn't get to his teammate without dealing with them but he also knew that if he made an attempt to get to her, the others from the enemy team would be likely to pounce on him. He slowed his breathing for a moment and allowed his mind to formulate a plan. Then, in an instant, he made his moves. He drew one of his prepared kunai from his pouch and launched it in the center of group of clone 'Ryuu'. Once it was where he wanted he he'd detonate the flash bomb attached to it, making sure to block his own eyes for the moment it took for the flash to go off. Then, he'd make his move, attempting to use the hopeful blinding of the clones to get past them and head straight for Akio. The clones weren't as big a deal to him, he wanted to deal with the other Snow shinobi first. As he got closer he'd pull the other prepared kunai from his pouch and launch it at Akio, turning at the last second and detonating the second flash bomb.

He would run towards Kaiya and use the fact that his back was turned to avoid the second blinding flash. If all went as planed he would reach his teammate and find the moth that was still upon her. He would use Tsukanoma no tatchi to not only kill the moth but the pain that would most likely come from the technique would hopefully shake her from the genjutsu. However, this was all dependant on his plan going exactly as he had laid it out in his head. He knew the odds weren't in his favor but he needed to get her back into the fight and try and swing things back into their favor.

YUTAKAKO
RYUU

Items/Jutsu Used

NAME: Gantoretto bakuhatsu [Exploding Gauntlets]
DESCRIPTION:
A similar idea as the Exploding Palm, although on a more dangerous level. The hand will be covered in Bakuton chakra, allowing anything that it touches to explode on impact.
This jutsu does more than simply parry, block or throw a small weapon back. Instead, it aims to destroy what it touches, and cause true pain.
Fingers and noses can and will be broken under the use of this jutsu, as well as fragile objects, kunai and shuriken (not infused with chakra or protected by some seal/jutsu) included, will break.
The reason why it needs so much chakra for a low level jutsu, is that a layer of chakra protects the user from suffering the same damage as their opponent. Burns will still be accounted for, as well as sore muscles and sprained wrists if used too much. It is adviced not to go above three in a short amount of time.

NAME: Tsukanoma no tatchi [Fleeting Touch]
DESCRIPTION:
Inspired by the Hyuuga style taijutsu, this is a low ranked exercise for genin who have the Bakuton kekkai genkai. It requires solid chakra control, but low amounts of it, allowing it to be used repetitively.
The damage isn't much, most likely scorching and surprising the opponent. It is ideal for distractions, especially when one needs to flee or manage to get out of sticky situations. The longer the touch, the stronger the effects of the jutsu are, although ranging to the maximum of a stinging burn wound and loss of balance, if well played.

2x Prepared Flash Bomb Kunai[/spoier]
has written 53 posts
Demon DesertDec 29, 2018 1:57:15 GMT -5
Masahiro Kaiya
Masahiro Kaiya Avatar
groupnull

With Life There Is Always Another Chance

In The Light There Is Always Darkness

There was just absolutely so much going on. A wolf was there. Someone shooting bullets there. People coming from left and right. And when Kaiya thought she had dealt with all of them? More came! It was like a never ending cycle of atrocity and she had to defend against every one. She had to.

So rapier pierced and swiped away at the things that came towards her. Large creature would pounce, dodge, and back away. Stone would be negated. And she’d find there were a multitude of clones, a glasses boy, and Akio… Clones were… something. She couldn’t number them all in her passing glances from the wolf to other things that were attempting to lop her head off, but there were multiple. Ryuu some. Then a girl. Even the one she originally halted was going back towards Akio. The only one she really knew.

A break in the brief silence of commotion, a Ryuu came for her! Was this a part of an illusion? A trick? Was he coming to help her? But brandishing a knife? No! She wasn’t about to take chances… Illusion or not, who knew what this was. Possibly even not a clone but the original and the clone had been the one running away! Her head could very nearly spin off with all the nonsense that was going on… So she’d defend against this encounter as well. A hop to dodge away, keeping her rapier at the ready, and ready to utilize her own defensive maneuvers against hi-

Flash of light. Her hop had made a bit of a turn so her vision was more or less blurry. Crap. The canine to deal with. This Ryuu to deal with. And trying to lock in on where that light had come from. What… Why were all the Ryuu’s from her team flipping out? One was literally here attacking her. Then another one blinding everyone and throwing a kunai at Akio.

No.

Hand raised, plenty open for attack in that moment, the glow of her clan’s seal visible since her armor had been laid to waste. New projection would be conjured as small beads of sweat ran down from her forehead. She didn’t care what team she was on. Not Akio. A chestplate [Armor Projection] over her friend, meant to take the impact of that thrown weapon. And would likely shatter upon impact. Near instantaneous in its appearance, it would surely beat the flying kunai. She knew defense. This projection was her creation. Hers alone. Before even the clanhead himself.

But alas. Blinded by the light. A bit of a squeal as she resummoned that rapier to her attention. She couldn’t see. But she was pretty sure she was in a grave amount of danger if that one Ryuu was still close. And if she knew anything, that other one might be coming for her next. Swiping away with her Larkspur. Blind throws of her weapon, but enough to ward off attacks for a little [Flying Sword Defense] if she could. Right?

NAME: Armor Projection [Sōkō tōei]
DESCRIPTION:
A spin-off of her clan's foundation technique. Kaiya utilizes the seal upon her body to form various pieces of armor out of chakra. This justu is meant to form individual pieces of armor, such as (but not limited to) a chestplate, shoulder guards, or arm guards. These pieces appear instantaneously much like their twin jutsu Weapon Projection.

Like the Weapon Projection tech, the appearance and durability of the armor pieces depend greatly upon the skill and understanding of the user. As such, the rank of said armor pieces can range in rank durability depending on how well Kaiya knows her selected armor piece.

As with the weapon projection, the armor will break much more easily than normally constructed armor. This can only be improved upon by constantly channeling chakra into the armor, causing constant drain to repair and upkeep. Chakra can be channeled into this armor in order to strengthen the armor or repair damages.

NAME: Flying Sword Defense [Tobu ken bōei]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low (Low drain)
DESCRIPTION:
A stationary defensive technique that utilizes the sword to protect herself from incoming attacks and/or weaponry. It is meant as a defensive stance to block a multitude of projectiles and hold her ground. Using her sword to protect herself from incoming objects, it is most effective against thrown weaponry such as kunai, senbon, and shuriken, most useful for when a great number are aimed at her. It is also an acceptable means of defense against equal rank taijutsu and bukijutsu, though stronger weaponry than kunai will prove much harder to deflect than projectiles.

(if utilizing the clan's weapon projection, the chakra usage is upped to a low drain in order to maintain the projected sword form as it deflects incoming projectiles)

Masahiro Kaiya
MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Masahiro Kaiya on Dec 29, 2018 2:12:42 GMT -5
has written 179 posts
Demon DesertDec 30, 2018 1:46:00 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday March 3rd rank Chuunin occupation
[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

I really can't remember if I'm insane or insomniac

When attacked, if the creature person thingy did not bite gently, unfortunately, Clone #2 would disappear in a puff of smoke. How unfortunate. Clone #2 was a gentle sort of prey. Couldn't be played with too roughly if one wished to keep it alive. Oh well.

Chaos. Chaos, indeed. Everyone was everywhere, it seemed, and there seemed to be an overwhelming number of opposition for the poor two enemy shinobi... Several rock clones, several shadow clones, plus nearly four original shinobi. It was chaotic. But, that's what happens when you throw nine or so different people in one place and tell them all to stop the others.
    Sabishi--the real one, Squeakers presumed--approached and... demanded the scroll be given to her.
    Squeakers awkwardly gestured to nothing in particular with his hands. "Er," he said. I can't. I hid it really good. It's in a place that isn't just so easy to retrieve... But if I give her a fake one will she be pissed at me? Will it be seen as a betrayal? he questioned. Well, here goes.
    Digging around in his pocket, he pulled out one of the various scrolls he'd still had on his persons. Not the scroll, but he would be the only soul who would know.
    And Sato was right. They didn't have time to be screwing around. Squeakers knew this. It's why he'd tried sneaking around the wall and rushing past in the first place, which only caused all of... this. However, when his teammate suddenly began spewing some sort of smoke, and gave a warning to get out or hold their breath, Squeakers immediately caught on. Gasping in one breath, he'd rush forward back toward the wall and--
    --much to his surprise, one of the enemy shinobi used a flash bomb!
    Witnessing the spectacle, Squeakers grinned a bit beneath his mask, and took the opportunity.
    Dashing away from the scene once more--he'd run away from the massive group of shinobi and out of range to be caught up by any light--though he'd been a fair distance from the wall to begin with when he'd first met up with his other teammaes. He'd run along the wall and, while everyone was distracted in the chaos and blinded by the light, Squeakers would use his gear once again to shoot himself over the wall. Too far away to be heard, and everyone would likely be too blinded to see. Even if somehow, someone wasn't affected by the flash bomb and did manage to witness Squeakers making his second attempt half a mile away, they'd be too late to stop him, reasonably.
    It seemed only the sword projectionist girl could have a chance to stop him at this range once again, and not only was she probably affected by her teammate's light explosion and blinded, and whatever else was going on since everything was chaos and she seemed to already be engaged in other things, it was safe to assume she wouldn't be causing any resistance.
    So, regardless of what Sabishi was doing with what she thought was the real scroll, Squeakers was on his way.
    Meanwhile, with all of the shadow clones, most of the Ryuus would continue standing about like fools, interacting aimlessly with one-another and further causing chaos and confusion.
    All, but one, who would revert it's form to it's original form, and turn back into Shadow Clone #4. Shadow Clone #4, unable to see due to the flash bomb, would blindly grope around the wall, trying to feel and make sense of his surroundings. Shadow Clone #4, among all the Ryuus, would probably look like the real deal had once again shown up to the scene.

Shadow Clone #2 defeated. All unused chakra returned to Original. 5 Shadow Clones still present in the exam.

Squeakers Used:
1 (decoy) scroll given to Sabishi
~ 2/5 Small Scrolls  Remaining on Squeakers's Persons (1/2 scrolls has a paper bomb sealed inside)

~ 1 Mission Scroll Remaining on Squeakers's Persons (hidden)

Enhanced Physical Trait

Due to her extensive training in her early ninja days, Mikazuki has heightened speed, stamina, and endurance. Every day that she has an opportunity to, she still trains to further strengthen each trait. This ability was not gained from heritage or being born into a clan.

3DMG

@tag
###
NOTES: notes here
Mika has written 1,141 posts
Demon DesertJan 1, 2019 12:12:40 GMT -5
Yugao Akio
Yugao Akio Avatar
groupnull
I HAVE A FRIEND
a moth named snowflake
VERY BAD THINGS
such horrible things
Ryuu stepping backwards would only give the moth less space to travel, so it should hit his leg and not be found. The idea he'd just happen to avoid it and get behind it to see it was insane. Especially, as he'd be observing everything else going on. He'd do even the more impossible and not being given much of a hint deduce his teammate was in a genjutsu. So he'd deduce their was a bug user at the first sight of a moth and seeing a teammate who was distracted immediately know genjutsu was a foot. He must of had rinnegan or a writer who didn't care about metagaming. Akio knew of neither and would just have to twitch his brow in confusion.

He'd successfully knock the shinobi back with his explosive, but based on the distractions probably should of gotten a more solid hit. Especially as someone with no perception SA's was now observing all the clones and making sure insects the size of hair clips weren't near him. He'd not attack the butterflies, because exploding a moth half the size was logical. The butterfly though they weren't infused with Akio's chakra, so he couldn't cast genjutsu with him. The reason attacking them and wasting chakra would be a bad decision, but again Ryuu was clearly a possessor of some amazing doujutsu, cause he'd rationalize this quickly.

Quick enough to make amazing decisions like loading up his own kunai and explosive tag. Akio though would of already managed to reload himself with a kunai and explosive note. Once again tossing it for the genin who'd choose him as a target. Unlike Ryuu though Akio not only had more time to act and prepare, he'd also be standing with Sato. A shinobi who'd decide to use his poison cloud now on both shinobi. Akio didn't like this, but it meant Ryuu charged face first into poison. That was definitely a perk, as he'd be slowed and sickened by it's effects.

The blast shinobi though dropped on the priority list, as the cloud was released so was Akio's kunai and explosion note. Giving him and the attack some level of cover, as the rock shinobi advanced. One would probably assume Akio to either meet Ryuu in a clash or to retreat with his team, but he needed to do something else. Charging full bore at Kaiya Akio would race the emerging cloud to tackle his teammate and attempt to use his cloak to block the cloud a little. "Don't breath Kaiya there's poison." He'd alert her attempting to cover her mouth and nose during the message. He spoke softly so only she'd hear him.

Speaking though meant he couldn't hold his own breath, he'd cough as his vision got blurry. His stomach turned and he'd known he'd made a mistake, but his life was a nightmare anyway. If he could spend it saving one angel, then his meaning in life might be fulfilled. Granted it was pretty unlikely there'd be no post exam medical treatment.

Summons in use: Infinite Swarm: Twenty of them
Items: All ten snowflakes.
Kunai + Explosion notes.
Jutsu used: NAME: Nise no Kuchiyose [False Summoning]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A fairly simple, yet useful technique for tricking an opponent. The user will proceed through the process of summoning in the normal manner. Upon the target(s) seeing the user place their hand on a surface the technique will be triggered. The technique allows the user to summon a small to medium size summon of any animal type they wish, which then may be used to "attack" the target(s). It may even appear to do damage to them, but of course this is all fictional. Generally the technique is utilized to make an opponent waste time and energy fighting something that is not even there.

tag: // notes: You can't speak moth don't try me

has written 91 posts
Demon DesertJan 2, 2019 16:35:43 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
Ultimately, with the battle about wrapping up in their favor, overwhelmingly so, and when handed the scroll, not knowing it was a fake, she wound up sinking, down through the walls, and gradually finding herself on the sandy ground on the inner side of the base in question. All she had to do was run the scroll now. Taking a breather from using quite a bit of chakra on the enemies up above, she gradually found herself taking a breather as she held her hands in the ram seal, gathering chakra as she allowed her foes to deal with her comrades up above. Her remaining Iwa Bunshin remained, and she didn't expect them to do much but help hold the enemy off for a few moments longer if anything.

Little did she know of the betrayal of her teammate, and assuming things were going alright, she just proceeded to dash for it, scroll tucked neatly away as she held her hands in the ram seal, her eyes closed as she attempted to infuse her chakra, cultivate the energy within herself. Things just weren't going her way today. As her clones experienced a bright flash and then poison gas, they were only momentarily stopped as they covered their mouths at the recognition of the medical technique. If Squeakers was particularly wise, he would continue moving and leave his clones to deal with the conflict. She could use a vanguard.

So off Sabishi went, sprinting through the sand in this scorching heat, licking her lips from the dry and hot conditions, itching to end this examination and get herself some nice, cold, refreshing water. She didn't know about the others, but she felt as if she were dying from all of this, and she was fervently disappointed to find there was no water anywhere on this battlefield. Disgusting. 'A little farther Sabishi. A little farther until you've finally won something. A little farther to coming closer to Chunin.' She took deep breaths through her nose as she dashed forward, but found that this whole examination was dragging out. She needed to win here. 
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jan 2, 2019 16:37:11 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Demon DesertJan 4, 2019 3:05:32 GMT -5
Fujioka Isamu
Fujioka Isamu Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday June 10 rank Genin... occupation

I CAN'T FIND

0000 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

MY WAY

Cast aside. Infuriating! And really annoying when it came to pain… Hip and ribs went from ache to near on fire. Maybe she had broke something? Maybe it was just vastly bruised? She couldn’t say she exactly knew despite both having happened multiple times. She couldn’t see her opponent though! Somewhere he was in that cloud of smoke and they weren’t fighting! That just wasn’t how it was supposed to be.

So she ran back into it, gripping her javelin and gritting her teeth from pain in her body. She’d continue on! For this was the boy to fight. She kept running, not really knowing where she was going… She’d find him eventually! Right? Definitely. She didn’t have time for doubt, only time to find him. Javelin swiped in front of her time and again, she’d look through that slowly clearing smoke for the one who had just hit her. Maybe he was sneaky, maybe her javelin would strike through something that she didn’t initially see! Not going super well, though.

The stubbornness of the girl would keep her moving. Sanosuke exiting and clearing the smoke unbeknownst to her until quite a delayed few moments later. Isamu would emerge! On the other side of that cloud with less and less smoke to close her nostrils and throat. A few coughs exiting her mouth, with blue eyes darting around for her target. A moment or two, she’d be irritated. She passed him! And she’d have to turn around and find him! Only to see him. The large boy with the sword that had attacked her.

Irritated, gritting her teeth, she’d pull back and launch her javelin forward. Hopefully to pierce a hole straight through his chest! [ Flying Javelin] Take that, fucker She barely could hear her own thoughts… throw hurtled forward without a care put strain on her injuries, quickly drawing a hand to her ribs at the pain.

NAME: Hisan Yari [Flying Javelin]
DESCRIPTION:

The user grips their javelin firmly before launching it towards the opponent with incredible strength and speed, enough to pierce straight through an entire boulder. The strength of the attack allows the javelin to match up to low tier ninjutsu such as fire balls, waves of water or large boulders and even electrical or wind based attacks, and using its piercing power allow it to strike right through such techniques and into the opponent. Needless to say this tech can allow a javelin user to pierce right through an opponent or even a group of them, and the speed allows it to fly as if one threw a kunai.

deltra of gangnam style
Isily! has written 294 posts