[attr="class","bonesbg"]
[attr="class","bonestopb"]
[attr="class","soul"]
[attr="class","boneslyricone"]Satori Akira: Kinshō Kage
[attr="class","hole"]
[attr="class","boneslyrictwo"]Little Shadow

[attr="class","bonesbody"]

"And don't ya forget it!!!!"

Akira didn't like being shouted at. But there he stood in the middle of the street with his arms crossed being chewed out by some fat fuck. "I paid good money for your stupid services and you had to go and ruin it! You aren't getting my business again! Never! I've been a loyal customer for your services but no more."

Akira stood there quietly and took it, but showed no sign of being aggravated. "Go on then. Go get a Konohagakure shinobi to do it. They are closer. We both know you won't because they charged you out of the ass." Akira had a good point. He was still in the wrong, 

"- I'm actually not the one at fa-" "Pish posh! You're the one who made the mistake!" he seemed to be getting redder by the second, like he was expecting some sort of response adequate to cry wolf. "I want my money back!!" he spat at Akira, little pieces of spittle coming from his mouth. 

"I'm the reason that your distributor gave me the wrong stuff?" Akira questioned him. Some of the cheek on people sometimes was ridiculous, like paying for a service gave the man merit to treat people like crap. "You have a funny way of treating people that could kill you in a thousand different ways." Akira responded bluntly. If he was willing to treat him, a random shinobi. "All of you shinobi are unrecognizable from the rest. You're talking to one of the wealthiest merchants in Hot-Springs country." 

Akira took two sudden steps forward and was in the man's very personal space. "Yes, and I'M the Tsuchikage's Assistant. Do you see me announcing that?" Akira was starting to lose his cool with the man as well in the street of people.  The man had paid good money and wanted the best. "Fire your man, for all I care. But it's not our fault the wrong goods were given to us." He was pointing to the cargo and horses and two other people on the truck. The man began to open his mouth but Akira one further step forward, getting closer to the man: even touching skin now. "Fucking. Try. It." Akira was beginning to seethe

The man would splutter out some words and would take the hint, moving back into his warehouse. This was still a public road, and he was at the entry point guarded by some...staff. Leading into a court of horses, carts and the like.

"Go on." Akira would look to the other two he had travelled with, they would be let in and they would drop the cargo off. Akira's part was done. "Fucking prick..." Akira would turn around and was officially signed off, the cart moving past him. 

[attr="class","bonesbottomb"]
[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS
[newclass=.bonesbg]width:350px;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass][newclass=.bonestopb]width:0;height:0;border-style:solid;border-width:130px 350px 0 0;border-color:#000 transparent transparent transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.soul]-webkit-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-ms-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-o-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);[/newclass][newclass=.boneslyricone]margin-top:-83px;margin-left:10px;margin-bottom:13px;color:#fcfcfc;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:verdana;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.hole]-webkit-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-ms-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-o-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);[/newclass][newclass=.boneslyrictwo]margin-top:-16px;margin-left:50px;color:#000;font-size:16px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:verdana;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody]color:#999;padding:30px;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody span]color:#000000;opacity:0.8;font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody b]color: #999; transition: 0.9s ease; -moz-transition: 0.9s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.9s ease;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody:hover b]color: #999;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody i]color: #999; transition: 0.9s ease; -moz-transition: 0.9s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.9s ease;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody:hover i]color: #000;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbottomb]width:0;height:0;border-style:solid;border-width:0 0 150px 350px;border-color:transparent transparent #000 transparent;margin-top:-30px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Nov 1, 2018 15:06:00 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Nov 1, 2018 17:13:28 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
age 27 years old birthday 2 January rank Jounin occupation Nanadaime Mizukage
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
Call me 
your favorite,
call me the worst
TAG
@akira
TYPE
S or T
WORDS
NOTES
--
T
he land of Hot Springs was overall a nice country, while the mystery and harsh beauty in Mizu no kuni wasn't something everyone could appreciate the way the natives did, it didn't blind the natives to the more fragile beauty of other lands. Minako had had to travel to the land to deliver a package for a merchant. Her tall frame was hugged by a black dress with the plunging back and sides covered by a mesh shirt which stopped mid bicep. Two long slits ran from her hip and down the length of the dress which would stop above her knee. Black tights would reach down to her knee as well. Her signature pink scarf was draped around her shoulders and her headband would be tied around her head, but rest in her strawberry golden locks instead of on her forehead, where the red dots of the Kaguya would be presented.  

Minako would just have arrived at her intended location when a younger shinobi started a shouting match with the merchant. Silver-blue irises would observe the scene unfold, a hand resting on her hip and the other firmly grasping the package. A sight would leave her, as what appeared to be the Tsuchikage's assistant passed her. Were all of Iwagakure's shinobi this unprofessional? Some allies they were... 

"Tsk, a shinobi should know better than to insult a customer... " 

It was nothing but a passing remark as they paths intertwined, one moving away and the other moving towards the merchant. The venom and disappointment in her voice clear, however. Blue eyes locked on the merchant and the aura of the Kaguya woman would shift from a more hostile one to one which resembled neutrality. 

"Excuse me, Sir. I have the package from Kirigakure for you" 

While she was used to getting a once over or two from lesser humans, it still made her itch to close her hand around their throat. She was pretty, she knew how to use it to her advantage too, but at the end of the day, she wanted to be judged and treated like any other shinobi. And while she lived up to the saying 'appearances can be deceiving' with her flawless alabaster skin and blonde hair, she knew how to gut a man with the same friendly smile she greeted them with. 
She would pass the package to the man and he would open it then and there to check the contents of it and find it was just what he had ordered. 

"Oooh, thank you! Finally, someone who can do their job right! Oi! Kid! You go tell your kage he could learn a thing or two from this fine Kirigakure beauty!" 

Minako would turn halfway towards the other shinobi as the merchant spoke, her expression was rather dull, but her eyes held curiosity as she awaited his reaction to the statement. Which was a rather foolish one, as everyone, who knew anything, knew that the Tsuchikage was a woman. 

- JUTSU:
NONE

- SA:

Enhanced physical trait - Flexibility
Medical Training
Enhanced physical trait - Stamina
Enhanced Chakra Reserves
Shikotsumyaku - Kekkei Genkai

ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
Moro has written 833 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Nov 1, 2018 17:57:55 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","bonesbg"]
[attr="class","bonestopb"]
[attr="class","soul"]
[attr="class","boneslyricone"]Satori Akira: Kinshō Kage
[attr="class","hole"]
[attr="class","boneslyrictwo"]Little Shadow

[attr="class","bonesbody"]
Hopefully he was just going to leave, get some tea and cool off somewhere, but that came from another woman's voice as she walked past. 'Some people DON'T know when to leave it.' Akira thought to himself, one part of which was a raged shout. 

Most of his senses were screaming to reel it in. He was the Tsuchikage's Assistant and henceforth was expected to be acting of some caliber. Kirigakure and Iwagakure were allies, but that didn't mean that Akira had to get on with this woman at all. The sun was also shining, both to Akira's right and the woman's left, and so he got a good look at her as she walked by.

An entire appearance based on physical charisma - something classically Akira would be somewhat averse to looking at but was being overshadowed by the woman's gigantic forehead ass attitude. 

He would stop walking and turn, watch their encounter to which the man saw him. 

"Oooh, thank you! Finally, someone who can do their job right! Oi! Kid! You go tell your kage he could learn a thing or two from this fine Kirigakure beauty!" his nose would exhale quickly, loudly and with aggression.

His teeth would grit "Ah, good, another Shinobi who thinks the customer is always right. Be sure to thank him when he stabs you." Was his first response to the shinobi, and without much stopping he would unleash a bit more of a viscious attack. Akira would stare for a moment, daring a response. "And what would I learn? How to wear a plunged V-neck shirt or talk seductively?"

Now, he could leave, but that would leave his back open and now he wasn't likely to do that with a Shinobi around, nonetheless a Shinobi he had just openly insulted, allied nation or not. If it were possible to turn and walk away he would've, but that was not a realistic scenario now. 
[attr="class","bonesbottomb"]
[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS
[newclass=.bonesbg]width:350px;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass][newclass=.bonestopb]width:0;height:0;border-style:solid;border-width:130px 350px 0 0;border-color:#000 transparent transparent transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.soul]-webkit-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-ms-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-o-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);[/newclass][newclass=.boneslyricone]margin-top:-83px;margin-left:10px;margin-bottom:13px;color:#fcfcfc;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:verdana;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.hole]-webkit-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-moz-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-ms-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);-o-transform: rotate(-20.5deg);[/newclass][newclass=.boneslyrictwo]margin-top:-16px;margin-left:50px;color:#000;font-size:16px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:verdana;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody]color:#999;padding:30px;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody span]color:#000000;opacity:0.8;font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody b]color: #999; transition: 0.9s ease; -moz-transition: 0.9s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.9s ease;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody:hover b]color: #999;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody i]color: #999; transition: 0.9s ease; -moz-transition: 0.9s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.9s ease;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbody:hover i]color: #000;[/newclass][newclass=.bonesbottomb]width:0;height:0;border-style:solid;border-width:0 0 150px 350px;border-color:transparent transparent #000 transparent;margin-top:-30px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Nov 1, 2018 17:58:16 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Nov 23, 2018 4:26:31 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[attr="class","porksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","porksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","porksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","porksoda-icn"]

[attr="class","ion-ios-bolt-outline"]

[attr="class","porksoda-lyr"]
My smile still shows through my bloody nose...

[attr="class","porksoda-img"]

The kid from Iwagakure seemed to be in a foul mood and while he should simply have ignored the man's words, he decided to come after Minako. Her blue eyes narrowed as his speech started and by the time the first one was finished she had turned to face him fully. Was he looking for a fight? At first, she was inclined to just roll her eyes and go on with her day, but he had to open his mouth... [break][break]

Minako wasn't the friendliest individual to being with and serving up the chance to show Kirigakure was superior to Iwagakure wasn't one she was about to pass up. Especially not when he so openly attacked her, albeit verbally, but to the Kaguya it was enough. Her silver-blue eyes grew colder and more sinister as the cold tunes of her voice weaved through the air. [break][break]
"Didn't your mother teach you to hold your tongue when in the presence of your superiors?" [break][break]
It was a taunt, a last chance to back out if he had any sense. Only granted to him because of the alliance existing between their villages. If he didn't have the sense to apologize, she would follow up with an attack, disappear from where she stood and close the distance between them and slash at him with the long bone spike which would sprout from the palm of her hand. 
[break][break] @akira

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".porksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #e4e4e4; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #ffffff; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; border-right: 1px solid #cccccc; color: #7a7a7a; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #962c28;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #962c28, #ea9b98);[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #ffffff; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
blood boils bone [Moro]Nov 24, 2018 10:34:15 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]
[attr="class","tg4mHead"]THE KINSHŌ KAGE
[attr="class","tg4mBorder"]
[attr="class","tg4mLine1"]
[attr="class","tg4mBody"]
[attr="class","tg4mText"]

She just had to taunt him, and the smart-lipped Special. Jounin would only be able to respond back just in force.

"Because I don't bow down and grovel? You don't deserve my respect just becau-" Akira would respond back, but quickly stop as she vanished from his view, that even he, was impressed and got his heart jumping. What she had just done could amount to being almost a war crime depending on how it was going to end. Though, that wasn't Akira's main thoughts. His main thought was that he was going to kick her ass.

That was... sudden.

The woman had something protruding from her palm: just another weapon user just like himself.

Akira was also good at reacting and was something he had happily trained in, meaning that by the time she had come at him, a trench knife was already unsheathed and held in a reverse grip. He had stepped back in two decent sized steps, holding the knife upward for it to clang hit against the first inch of the weapon. She was much faster than him. Not even by a small margin, so it would be that he'd have to be on the reacting side until he was able to bind her. But he was the Bukijutsu user and he knew better than to be in the firing line of a sword. He had his own techniques though, one that would work out much better for him than her. If she persevered with trying to overpower him with his own weaponry or with her strike, it would hit against his trench knife.

The effects would be immediate, to that her arm would simply become a lump... for the weapon in her hand was still a weapon. This would slow her down, which is more than what Akira wanted.

NAME: Genjutsu: Aida Katawa [Illusionary Art: Space Distortion]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Genbukijutsu
TRIGGER: Vibrational
DESCRIPTION:

The target uses their weapon to make an attack, parry or disarm towards another target who is using a weapon - perfect for fights with Bukijutsu users. When the vibrations start the Genjutsu, the weapon that the person is holding will become inordinately too heavy in order to hold. In reality, the weapon does not change weight; but the target's perception of it, so much so that if they do not let go of the weapon, their muscles are fighting against themselves to make the weapon appear heavy to them. This technique lasts for 5 posts.

[attr="class","ullaCred"]ULLA

[attr="class","tg4mLine2"]

[newclass=.ullaCred]color:#777;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:trebuchet ms;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBG]background-color:#fff;border:#eee 1px solid;width:400px;border-top:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mLine1]height:3px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine2]height:10px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mHead]height:75px;background-color:#c65963;color:#fff;line-height:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mBody]text-align:justify;font-size:11px;padding:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mText]border-left:#eee 1px solid;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;border-right:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mBody b]color:#AB0912[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Dec 7, 2018 12:30:57 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","believeBG"]
[attr="class","believeHead"]

[attr="class","believeIcon"]

[attr="class","believeBody"]
[break][break]
The Kaguya would feel her attack be parried and the next slash would meet nothing but steel as well. A growl rose from her chest, as she pushed forward in what should have been an attempt to send him stumbling backwards. Instead, the bone protruding from her hand grew heavy and she expelled the bone from her body. That didn't seem to be working. So, it had to be done with her fists. Great, her speciality. She would try to throw a few jabs at him, but met only steel as he blocked. So instead she would throw another punch, it would hit though she would quickly pull her arm back as she spun around and would appear behind the bratty Iwagakure shinobi, her punch now heading for his back, more specifically his spine. If the surprise attack managed to land he would feel the power of someone who had trained for years and the added weight her bones added to her punch made her fists into a set of rather troublesome clubs. 
[break]
If the attack didn't connect as she expected it to she would chase the man and attempt to land a kick, of course, if he wasn't fast enough she'd grab for his clothes and attempt to wrestle him to the ground by sweeping his legs and disrupting his balance. 
[break][break]
[break]NAME: Nise no Suteppu [Fake Step]

[break]RANK: C

[break]CHAKRA USAGE: Low

[break]CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu

[break]DESCRIPTION:

A manoeuvre best used as a parry or feint when the opponent is also going to strike back. The user rushes at the enemy with a fist raised up and acting like they're going to throw a punch but when they are half a foot away from their target they quickly pull their body into a spin and twirl around so that they are behind them. Once in position, they release their fist into a hard strike into the centre of the enemy's back.

[attr="class","believeButton"]
@akira  // I'm just waiting on that bad moon tonight...

ulla

[newclass=.believeBG]background-color:#fff;width:400px;padding-bottom:20px;border-radius:10px;box-shadow:#ccc 4px 4px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeHead]background-image:url(https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsbay0lMBl1r32mjpo1_500.png);background-position:center center;border-radius:10px 10px 0 0;height:175px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon]-webkit-transform:rotate(-39deg);float:left;margin-top:-70px;margin-left:50px;border:#fff 5px solid;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon IMG]width:65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody]padding:20px 40px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#3a3a3a;line-height:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody b]color:#ab8ed1;font-family:varela round;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody i]color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton]background-image:url(https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsbay0lMBl1r32mjpo1_500.png);background-position:center center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(60%);height:40px;width:80%;border-radius:80px;box-shadow:#ccc 1px 1px 3px;color:#fff;line-height:40px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton a]color:#fff!important;font-weight:400!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round]
last edit by Kaguya Minako on Dec 7, 2018 12:32:53 GMT -5
blood boils bone [Moro]Dec 7, 2018 18:50:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

Needless to say, things had escalated extremely quickly. Perhaps the girl had been peeling for a fight, he did not know. 

Eh?

It threw him on to the back foot when the weapon had been expelled from her hand. It was not a normal weapon, as evidenced from that it had come from her hand. She hadn't just summoned something. Or maybe she had. Was it a bone? 'Jesus.' Akira though to himself. Through his blocks, she was clearly getting the upperhand. His time would shine, and through the various punches and kicks they were fighting, she was slowly getting an upperhand. Akira could not pretend as though he was beating her. However and as she would throw out a punch he would go low and go in for a stab! It did not work out for him, it had been a ruse. 

Akira went forward, propelled by a strong punch and into a wall that his mission requestee's warehouse, and straight through it and into their courtyard and area for carts. Shinobi had more endurance than what one ability was going to be. Nothing had broken, under a quick estimate from himself. But it hurt. In the cause of the dust, he would emerge quickly, she might've been seeing what the damage was or being too confident that she had won a fight, he did not know. 

He felt his anger bubbling at him. His jaw began to shake in anger as he felt himself going. 'Control yourself.' Akira thought to himself, as he went again, the woman was not going to wait for him. 

Coming from the rising bubble of dust, he would stab his trench knife at her, from whatever distance she was at; providing that she looked at the dagger, would begin his next Genjutsu and occupy her time enough for his next technique to go forth. The woman no matter her ability to dodge would find herself being blindsided and stabbed, as if it were someone hiding in wait to attack her also. 

Problem was, was that his anger could manifest in different ways, and he had never used the technique properly. briefly hoisted into his arm, the trench knife in the crook of his elbow as he sealed, would do some hand-seals which would cause a next technique to be activated when his distraction had proven fruitful, completing them in a timely manner to ensure she paid attention to him once more. He wasn't going to do the silly thing like had happened in so many fights before, allowing people to be occupied with other things. Akira had not done something he had before: which was timing. 

Given that that's what the order of things were, his response would not be different. If she had done something different, he would have to adapt. It was a quick process, but perhaps not quick enough for Akira's liking. What would just be a scratch would slowly become something that would consume her. It did depend on one's willpower, but eventually everybody cracked.

Only, his genjutsu persisted regardless of his being or not. Call that some clever Genjutsu. 

NAME: Akigihen [Bloody Deception]
CLASSIFICATION: Genbukijutsu
TRIGGER: Vibrational
DESCRIPTION:
When the user uses this technique, and an attack is made- however the targets decides to respond, when the genjutsu starts they will find themselves being blindsided from the back by an identical version of the user, and stabbed/pierced with an identical weapon. The target gets the visual, audio and pain associated with the stabbing.

Common sense applies, in that the target's mind will fill the gaps, meaning that if they are kneeling, the attack will likely be higher. If the target is wearing armor, it will pierce the armor. If the target is on the ground/their back, there will be nothing to blindside them and effectively be a wasted technique.

NAME: Chishio Kayumi no Jutsu [Blood Itch Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The Blood Itch is one of those rare genjutsu techniques that can actually cause damage by itself. It does not force the damage through attack, but rather tricks the opponent into damaging themselves and blocking the pain from their mind. When the user activates this technique the target will start to feel a mild itch and the extreme desire to scratch it. Once they scratch it, the itch gets worse. They again feel a desire to scratch and as they go on the itch continues to get worse and worse, while the feeling turns from desire to a need. Soon the opponent can think of nothing, but scratching the itch. People under the effect of this genjutsu have been known to scratch through their flesh all the way to the bone.

[newclass=.ullaCred]color:#777;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:trebuchet ms;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBG]background-color:#fff;border:#eee 1px solid;width:400px;border-top:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mLine1]height:3px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine2]height:10px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mHead]height:75px;background-color:#c65963;color:#fff;line-height:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mBody]text-align:justify;font-size:11px;padding:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mText]border-left:#eee 1px solid;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;border-right:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Jan 4, 2019 9:22:13 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","believeBG"]
[attr="class","believeHead"]

[attr="class","believeIcon"]

[attr="class","believeBody"]
[break][break]
It was a feeling of satisfaction which surged through her as her punch connected with the younger backside and sent him flying. Albeit through the wall and the poor customer would surely be looking elsewhere for shinobi help next time. Urgh, she would have to pay him. Not that it mattered, she was pretty well off despite the horrible economy of the village and nation. Minako would straighten herself expecting the tumble to be enough for the younger Iwagakure shinobi. She didn't need to have Shin hounding her for making enemies in their allied village. Her defences lowered and blue eyes awaited the appearance of the younger shinobi. [break] 

When he did resurface from the dust, it was with a swinging and stabbing trench knife -which considering the distance between her and the dust cloud- seemed almost silly. Seeing as he was well on his way towards her, she started to weave seals on her own, a thick mist quickly covering the two and most of the area around them. While she couldn't see the other anymore, she quickly retreated two meters before weaving yet another few signs, her chakra moulding and preparing. Then her hands slapped the ground and a dome of ivory white bone would rise from the earth, it would rise behind the other(if he hadn't moved behind her or too far to the sides), leaving only one meter between the ivory wall and the poor wall the iwagakure had tumbled through.[break]
While she had been quick to follow up on his back talk, she wasn't stupid. Her temper had simply gotten worse ever since her dearest Lady Fuyumi had sunken her claws into her. She didn't know why, but every opportunity for a fight she took. The surge of satisfaction had quelled the fire and while it was still there, she knew better than to engage in a battle with a moody teenager. Had this been a kirigakure native she would have made sure to leave a nice person-shaped hole for them to recover in as they considered their behaviour. But this was a foreigner. [break] A tension headache was beginning to seize her head, she had been questioning far too many things after her run in with the other iwagakure shinobi... She sighed. [break] [break]
"Hey, kid! I don't have time for your antics if you want to punch something punch the wall, see if you win. I have to fix a wall..." [break] [break]  
Her brows knitted closer together. She didn't want to fix the wall. She didn't want Shin reprimanding her when this kid ran to his Tsuchikage telling her of the mean, mean people in Kirigakure. Minako moved to the nearest wall and willed talons of the highest density from her fingertips and cut through the wall. She would slip out, weave another set of signs and slap her hands on the ground again, this time she kept the dome to her own height and attached it to the larger dome. [break] [break]
Her attention would turn to the poor customer and he looked far from happy as she approached. Mostly he looked a little scared too. Or overwhelmed. She started to dig through her pouch and withdrew a small wallet. [break] [break]
"Dear Sir, I'm sorry about your wall. Hopefully, this will compensate for it and the youngster's behaviour... I will pay for the instalment of a new one as well."[break] [break]  

He looked positively offended, but accepted her money and named his price. Minako had very little knowledge about carpentering but knew it wasn't that expensive, but she dug out the necessary ryo and handed it over. 

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu - [Hidden Mist Technique]
[break]
[break]
[break]
Type:Ninjutsu
[break]
Element:Suiton
[break]
Requirement:Kirigakure Shinobi Only
[break]
Description:
[break]
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the surrounding area to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.
[break] [break]

NAME: Matsu no Mai [Dance of the Pine]
[break] x2 

[break]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Kekkei Genkai
[break]
ELEMENT: N/A
[break]
DESCRIPTION:
[break]
After three hand-seals the user will slap their hands on the ground, sending roots of bone into the earth. Moments later, a ring of thick bone will rise fifty meters into the air above them before roofing over, trapping the user and opponent in an unbreakable bone prison, hardened to a point beyond steel. The bone walls are dotted with small holes, too small to fit through, to allow air and light to enter.

[attr="class","believeButton"]
@akira  // keep notes short

ulla

[newclass=.believeBG]background-color:#fff;width:400px;padding-bottom:20px;border-radius:10px;box-shadow:#ccc 4px 4px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeHead]background-image:url(https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsbay0lMBl1r32mjpo1_500.png);background-position:center center;border-radius:10px 10px 0 0;height:175px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon]-webkit-transform:rotate(-39deg);float:left;margin-top:-70px;margin-left:50px;border:#fff 5px solid;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon IMG]width:65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody]padding:20px 40px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#3a3a3a;line-height:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody b]color:#ab8ed1;font-family:varela round;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody i]color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton]background-image:url(https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsbay0lMBl1r32mjpo1_500.png);background-position:center center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(60%);height:40px;width:80%;border-radius:80px;box-shadow:#ccc 1px 1px 3px;color:#fff;line-height:40px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton a]color:#fff!important;font-weight:400!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round]
blood boils bone [Moro]Jan 12, 2019 9:03:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

What Akira thought would happen and what actually happened were two different things much to his dismay: perhaps the attack the woman had done had rocked him a bit harder than he would've liked: and so his stab had not affected her to his knowledge: at least, she hadn't even reacted as though she wasn't bothered. A mist rose began to stifle from the air itself, forming together to make a mist.

This was a slightly new one for him, though he didn't feel at all surprised the mist ninja would use a mist. Was it something they had specifcially learned? Akira would jump back, into the courtyard he had slammed into: he wasn't about to get caught out or enter himself into an unlikable environment. He readied a Kusarigama to his heel, beginning a small spin with it vertically and to his side while he waited. 

A wall erected from the exact area that he had his body break through. His eyebrows would furrow together, he wasn't going to have it. Not have her completely mock him. His anger deepening.

Did she think she could get away with it? Akira was far too spiteful and far too angry to let it slide. He heard her, but he didn't hear her. But his spin of the Kusarigama came to a slow. "Move." Akira began walking towards her as he sheathed the Kusarigama and reattaching it to his body harness, the man was eager to move out of the way and behind the woman. "You will kneel and apologize." Akira spoke to her clearly, leaving a little distance that she wouldn't end up piercing his ass with a.... well.

He had yet to figure out what it was she had used. It looked like bone, truthfully: but could be anything until looked at clearly. Either way, it was going to be used as something and a weapon to pierce someone.

It could either go two ways, one would be that she would kneel, apologize and it would satisfy his ego enough to leave it. If she did not, that rage would deepen. Akira felt he knew which way it was already going to go, and he would subjugate her whether she liked it or not. His body was already preparing for the second option.

last edit by Deleted on Jan 12, 2019 9:09:40 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Jan 18, 2019 5:46:01 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Love is temporary, but power lasts forever.
[attr="class","rhythm"]

Everything Dies.
That is the law of life.
The bitter
unchangeable law
The man was far from pleased, but the display seemed to have quieted him and he simply took whatever money she gave him. That was when the bold Iwagakure emerged again. Apparently, the mist must have set him off and made him retreat in time to avoid the dome. What a hassle... Instead of taking the polite olive branch she had given him, he clearly wanted a fight. Minako wasn't going to back down from a fight. It wasn't in her nature. Only if one of her superiors came along and told her to cease her assault or forcibly pin her down, she wasn't going to stop. But... Just to be on the safe side, she'd give the child another opportunity to back the hell off before he did something he'd regret. 

Her blue eyes moved to lock with the client's a faint glimmer of excitement seeping into her otherwise cool gaze. Ally or not, the kid was growing increasingly annoying. 

"You should get out of here, sir..." 

She saw him turn and start to walk away, the other shinobi pushing past the rubble and the man to get to her. She would back away, a blade was still a blade after all. 

"You should take the easy way out when it is offered, this is your final warni-" 

Did he ask her to kneel? To grovel at his feet like some peasant?! Her full lips split into a grimace of annoyance and excitement, her upper lip drawing slightly upwards in a display of disgust. Her mind volatile and begging for an opportunity to let loose and feel bones break under her touch. 

"Ha! A masochistic fuck are we? Why don't you see if you can catch me before you start to dish out orders like some big shot Kage?" 

She spat, before turning on her heel and launching herself across the ground, going over the dome and well into the field that lay outside the small town. She wasn't lost in her anger nor excitement, so if the other followed her she'd grant him the fight he was begging her for. 

JUTSU:
NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low

CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu

ELEMENT: N/a

DESCRIPTION:

A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

EQUIPMENT:
-

SA:
Enhanced Chakra Reserves
Medical Training

(tagged)⏤TAGGA
(notes)⏤ N/A
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
blood boils bone [Moro]Jan 22, 2019 21:06:48 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

His tongue would probe along the inside of his mouth and quickly retract behind his teeth. He didn't want a repeat of any training session or warnings in the past to not get his own tongue bitten off via himself in the middle of combat. 

She had been fair in giving the man his warning but very well left before he could be hurt, probably along the lines of going to fetch other people, like shinobi guards or something. By the time he would return, the two Shinobi would be gone.

The nerve that she would have to harm him and then pretend as though he was in the wrong only served to amplify his anger when his demand came through. 

Akira was very much going to find her again, but in his own time. Akira would initially steer around the created dome to see that she wasn't behind it, keeping a clear gaze as to where she might be hiding. The mist had finally dissipated and provided clear sight once more. 

She hadn't been clean in her exit; leaving behind markers of her movements, making very sure to leave something for him to follow as if daring him. And dare he would. Two minds were screaming at him, one to go for it and rip her limb from limb; the other to not throw himself into a clear close combat fight that he could not win. She was a taijutsu fighter, with maybe some Bukijutsu thrown in for good measure. 

Though the strategy playing out in his head was not verbal, they were playing out in the forms of pictures: his imagination allowing him to see how it would play out. She comes close. Knock her off balance, arms, rip to pieces. His eyes were watching as he walked, trench knife now securely held in one hand as he walked, he could feel the heat of his hands becoming clammier: adrenaline was at work. Long range? Genjutsu, she falls, bind, finish. He continued to follow along and finally reach the outside of the town. She comes close, Genjutsu... god damn it. 

Too many of his imaginations were being clouded by his anger: it had not subsided but had been locked away for further use. 

He would come to the field in which she had found her residing. The point would be to put himself in a position that would make it more beneficial for her than for him, and that was by just having some paces closer to her than he would like: perfect for someone who might like to fight in close range: in the ten meter range mark. "One last chance." Akira would call out, his voice filling the space between them. 

She wasn't going to say no, but he started to form hand-seals. It would be his prerogative to start first. would after completion: would briefly collect his thoughts, holding the seal for as long as he needed to. God forbid she made her way to him. If by some reason she did take the opportunity to apologise, perhaps it would go differently. 

She had already made it clear she could use ninjutsu besides the Taijutsu and fight from afar, but that would come with a different response depending on her reaction. He could only work from a limited amount of information and didn't know how she was going to act. 

NAME: Jōkiton: Seinaru Senrei [Steam Release: Holy Baptism]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Jinchūriki
PREREQUISITES: Jōkiton: Sansui-Jutsu
ELEMENT: Suiton
DESCRIPTION:
This seems like a counter-intuitive technique, but plays on the concept of using the environment to their advantage.

Using the moisture in the air as a catalyst, or outright taking water from bodies of water, the user invisibly draws the moisture and pulls it into their body, causing two things: the first creates a dry and humid environment which is uncomfortable to many people, clogging up noses or giving them a scratching sensation when breathing in.

After a brief moment to collect their "thoughts", they attack. Like the shockwave that all Jinchūriki are capable of performing, the user then expels a shockwave of boiling hot steam (with them at the epicenter) that goes out to a 20 meter radius. Organic material in the area quite literally begin to crumple and die, the steam is capable of melting skin and heating up armor to intolerable levels (that on its own can then burn people). This requires twelve handseals.

last edit by Deleted on Jan 22, 2019 21:09:07 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Feb 2, 2019 6:08:27 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]

Everything Dies.
That is the law of life.
The bitter
unchangeable law
She would wait and soon the childish shinobi from Iwagakure would join her, giving her another opportunity to grovel at his feet as if she was some lowlife with no backbone... 
Her heart beat strong in her chest, its steady beat pushing the determination further out into her body, making her resolve grow from stone to iron. She would snort at his words and the woman's body would move on its own, the flexible limbs and already starting the chaotic dance as the other simply stood there. An easy target to play target practice with. The woman who had been taught to kill efficiently to be able to take down as many foes as possible while on the battlefield, coming back to the surface. Her silver-blue hues had a glimmer of bloodlust as she moved. The armour under her skin already hardening to make her blows feel more like striking iron than flesh and bone. Ivory bones of a density higher than iron already protruding from her body, the faint scent of blood creeping into the air and mixing with the sound of ripping skin and cloth. 

The dance would start and at the same time, the air grew incredibly uncomfortable, humid and dry. Katon techniques were dangerous, the high ranking ones even more so to a Kaguya. She knew better than to be caught up in a whirlwind of fire, so as she danced, she moved backwards. Bones flying through the air towards the Iwagakure shinobi, aiming to pierce his gut, cut his thigh, and impale his delicate pale neck. She would keep moving till she was at a comfortable distance where she knew most Katon techniques couldn't reach her. She didn't stay still though if the fast bones didn't hit their target, she'd aim her fingers at the boy and from them, she'd shoot the first, small joints of the fingers.  

JUTSU:
NAME: Nogiku no Mai [Dance of the Wild Chrysanthemum ]

DESCRIPTION:

The user sprouts multiple, meter long bone spurs across the back of their body (3-8), the hardened bone rods are then shot at the enemy from the palm of the user's hands. They are fired with enough force to cleave right through stone.

The user can also use the bone spurs as close-quarter melee weapons, such as that of Dance of the Willow. The bones move at incredible speeds when fired, to the point they are almost invisible as they move in the air.

NAME: Shiragiku no Mai [Dance of the White Chrysanthemum ]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

DESCRIPTION:

Hardened bones from the fingertips, are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless and they are easily capable of peircing armour and becoming embedded in wood.

EQUIPMENT:
-

SA:
Enhanced Chakra Reserves
Medical Training

(tagged)⏤@akira
(notes)⏤ N/A
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
blood boils bone [Moro]Feb 2, 2019 8:15:50 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

At the least she had acknowledged him as an opponent. She would back off as she should, 

As of yet she hadn't used anything other than bone constructions coming from herself and which Akira could definitely say it was a bone using person. His eyes would steady as she backed away and began to fire bones at him from her palms, and Akira couldn't wait to use the technique lest he be punctured: a thick and translucent steam would push from his body with a hiss and the land they were surrounded as she backed away would die, turning black and making a spherical cone of barren land. The projectiles she had fired began to crack and break and slow and push away from his own position as he hadn't moved, his body making minor adjustments to his hip as they sailed close towards him - so they would pass by him if they had the audacity to puncture through them. 

Her assault did not stop there, that even as the translucent heat dispersed through the area, she continued her long ranged assault. It did mean that she could fight from afar - which wasn't great for him, but wasn't awful either. She had began to choreograph her next movements which Akira understood to be more projectiles: only from her hands this time. Tiny projectiles moving towards him. 

They were tiny, truth be told. Even Akira's own keen eyes found themselves on edge through moving erratically: the woman had moved outside the twenty meter circle of destruction but the projectiles were covering that distance with a surprising energy, due to their small size.

Akira would move his own hands towards her as she would fire her projectiles at him, firing back a blade of wind that would serve in the same fashion his steam technique had: to slow the projectiles. He would allow that the opportunity to send them off in an X configuration so that he could then dodge if necessary. He would begin to seal again, his own technique: she had given him enough space while he dodged, ducked and otherwise backed out of the way: she would fire towards where he was moving, and so would feel a wet sensation on the side of his head and a burning sensation as it clipped him - even with his dodging and slowing of the projectiles- he was trying to do too much at once and it was suffering.

His left eye scrunched up while the other would continue to watch: his seals completed, which was one thing he had focused on and cast his Genjutsu: not allowing her the opportunity that she could continue to fire at him, and ensuring that he kept his zeal until she had direct line of sight with him.

It would ruin her taijutsu prowess, and her day. 

NAME: Fūton: Kiru [Wind Release: Slash]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air that can be thrown at the opponent. The blade can easily cut through flesh, as well as gouge wood and stone.

NAME: Kichi Kurui [Perception Deviation]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:
The user performs a couple handseals for this genjutsu to activate it. Perception Deviation is quite the tricky ability and it can be the source of many laughs. It is not an offensive ability, indubitably, and it is rather used as a mean to make the enemy's fighting skills drop to a measly zero. This genjutsu is used to shift all of the foe's perceptions to their polar opposite. For example, an opponent trying to go forward would instead go backwards – moving their right hand up would make their left hand move down. In the end, all motions become very difficult to accomplish, and it takes an awful lot of time for anyone under the spell to achieve a simple task. This is because to them the world is an opposite. Everything else is different to them and makes them go the opposite direction. It is very hard to detect in a foreign land, however the shinobi might realize it is a genjutsu if he is somewhere familiar - noting the perhaps weirdness and opposing sides of everything.

last edit by Deleted on Feb 2, 2019 8:16:18 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
blood boils bone [Moro]Feb 7, 2019 10:25:26 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]

Everything Dies.
That is the law of life.
The bitter
unchangeable law
A large pulse of steam would explode outwards from the rock shinobi, making the Kaguya glad she had retreated at the first hints of a katon technique being charged up. The way the bones dried out and cracked was concerning and it would be better if she managed to stay at a distance or could create a diversion which would last long enough for her to get close to the other and deliver a blow to him. 

As the projectiles left her fingers she would move again, this time her hands would come together and form a quick set of seals and vapour would form in the air, a faint layer of mist coating the land around her in a radius of 100 meters. The mist and rain weren't lethal, not on its own, it required the other to take action. Her silver blues were locked on her target, already pushing bone to her palms to weave another few seals and slam her hands on the ground. 

She never made it that far, because as she weaved the signs she would see the Iwagakure shinobi do the same and as she was about to slam her hands on the ground, she shoved her hands in the air instead. Her eyes were confused and she just stood there for a moment before attempting to move her arms down, instead, they just stretched further towards the sky. What. The. Hell... 

The Jounin had encountered genjutus before, but it didnøt mean that she was overly quick at identifying them and when it looked as if he had cast a jutsu, it would take her a while. At first, she just stood there and looked more like she was trying to hold up an invisible barrel. Her eyes glared at the other shinobi. What the hell was going on. She started to push chakra to her legs and was about to eject a bone when she felt it. It was growing the wrong way. It was not piercing the skin like it was supposed to, it was working through the skin on the back of her leg instead. She had long since grown accustomed to pain, the fact and knowledge that her wounds healed quickly made it far less frightening to engage in a battle where you could get cut. 

JUTSU:
NAME: Kirisame [Mist Rain]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Kekkai Ninjutsu

Requirements: Kirigakure jutsu

ELEMENT:Water

DESCRIPTION:

Using the the mist jutsu as a base the user of this jutsu will disperse a mist like rain into a specific area, the mist like rain is not as thick as regular mist and can be seen through by those with above average visual ability. However this jutsu is not meant to impair vision as it is made to disrupt chara of those within the jutsu's influence this makes it harder for any chakra that is not the same as the users chakra signature to become weakened once it has become exposed. This causes jutsu to fail unless the user uses much more chakra then they usually do in order to counteract the disruption (making jutsu that have a Low chakra usage cost require a medium chakra usage cost in order to succeed). Also because the jutsu is mist and rain as well as the fact that it disrupts chakra fire jutsu does not work while this jutsu is active. Also attempting to successfully use a jutsu that already has a Very High chakra cost could be very dangerous and potentially fatal.

-INTERRUPTED
NAME: Itosugi no Mai [Dance of the Cypress]

DESCRIPTION:

After two hand-seals, the user will slap their hands upon the ground and send roots of bone flooding into the ground. They can control the direction of the roots while they travel underground and once they reach their target, the will shoot out of the ground and wrap the opponent in a cocoon of bone, either to their neck or completely. If completely covered, it will only be a matter of moments before they run out of oxygen, or the user can make the bone constrict and crush the prisoner. The roots move at high speeds, covering up to ten meter a second.

EQUIPMENT:
-

SA:
Enhanced Chakra Reserves
Medical Training

(tagged)⏤TAGGA
(notes)⏤ N/A
MADE BY MIZO
blood boils bone [Moro]Feb 8, 2019 12:22:54 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

Her own technique was like the one she had performed earlier, but it was formed of the rain and vapour forming: it was lighter, which Akira did not know why. It was initially lacklustre in the circle that Akira had created from him pulling away the moisture, but was slowly filling up like an inverse boiling pot. Regardless of which it was beginning to span a longer distance than he'd initially had thought, his visual acuity did not mean she disappeared from sight.

It was relieving to see that she had been caught, seeming the most confused as her arms flew upwards. He could take the moment to wipe the side of his head with his forearm. He was sure he wasn't going to be hit there, and had reflexively moved and ducked his head and perhaps moved it in the way of fire? It wasn't the worst place to be hit given his skull was like the woman's own, but he didn't know that.

Akira could more than assume that his technique wasn't going to do anything. It was more to throw her onto the defensive while she tried to fight against his Genjutsu and protect from him himself. He would perform some handseals, stamp at the ground and watch her squirm: a geyser would soon erupt from her just about position, perhaps a foot out because of the mist obscuring their distance properly. If she didn't lurch to one side or another she would be enveloped by a corrosive substance. To her, what was it? Another Genjutsu? Another steam technique? Akira knew mindgames.

It was certain that he was using more chakra than he had thought, but as a Jinchuuriki, it was like taking a sip rather than the gulp it was supposed to. Akira knew the sensation of that he had used more chakra, but it did not register to him as being to do with the mist. Perhaps he had expended too much chakra into the technique... he used to have the control. Not anymore.

Three more handseals meant that his own technique would begin to counteract the mist, becoming lighter as it would fade from a 30 meters, all slowly gravitating towards Akira and filling the space like a bath stayed level. Akira would slowly walk to her position, the geyser would arrive and he would have to watch for her movements, his left palm rubbing the knuckles on his right, it would be her opportunity to give up, or he would move up another stage and be less forgiving. 

NAME: Jōkiton: Fushoku-Sei no Kanketsusen [Steam Release: Corrosive Geyser]
CHAKRA USAGE: High Very High
ELEMENT: If applicable.
DESCRIPTION:
The user first forms hand-seals, then stamps at the ground with a single foot, pumping the ground full of their corrosive chakra, usually disguised as taking a step forward.

A few moments later in a 20 meter radius, a single geyser erupts from underneath the target pumping the chakra into a short radius of one meter. In exchange for the singular precision technique, the chakra is extremely corrosive, capable of burning through metal and skin and with ease, and where it isn't used on people, is a perfect technique for damaging the structural integrity of buildings and creating openings.

The only physical symptom preceding the technique is that the earth underneath will grow hot to the touch, so those with heat sensory or being barefoot will be able to notice. This requires nine seals.

NAME: Jōkiton: Sansui-Jutsu [Steam Release: Landscaping Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low Medium
ELEMENT: Suiton
DESCRIPTION:
A support based technique, or a technique that enhances the users other's abilities. The user draws in moisture from the environment that they can then use for other techniques, or Suiton techniques.

The environment is in a thirty meter radius, the creation is quite harsh to targets, breathing is slightly harder and it offends the nose. The actual benefit is that it can actually enhance Fūton techniques by mildly increasing their speed and slicing capability. This requires three seals.

has written 0 posts