First character question

compose a reply
First character questionDec 29, 2018 19:35:24 GMT -5
Yamanaka Inoku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Inoku Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
When you're making your first character,  and you want them in a clan (canon or custom) 
Would it be possible to have them be apart of that clan, as a first character or is it just something that happens for other ones (2nd characters and so forth with) I'm mostly asking in regards to canons. Since most sites have a strict canon rule. 
has written 0 posts
First character questionJan 1, 2019 12:20:25 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
IF you go through the newbie guide and rules, you'll find the answer to that question, but to save you time and hopefully help you get started. I'll give you the quick answer.

Yes and No, you're allowed to start in any village, at any rank and you can be apart of any ONE bloodline. There's a limited position that's taken right now for dual clan bloodlines, but no real intention of opening another.

The No part to my answer is in reference to only two clans, Senju and Uchiha. You need a character active for one month before you can make an Uchiha or Senju. Same goes for Kage, Sages w/ sage mode (In other words you could make an apprentice with zero control) and Jinchuuriki. Though you can make a charrie and have a Bijuu sealed in you later though doing so at this point I believe would require you ICly killing someone off.
has written 685 posts

quick reply

compose a reply