Puppetry Questions

compose a reply
Puppetry QuestionsMar 9, 2019 5:38:59 GMT -5
ORIBA JYURI
A puppeteers' skill is measured by the number of puppets he or she is capable of controlling.
ORIBA JYURI Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday March, 2nd rank Advanced Genin occupation
Hello there!

First of all, I apologize in advance if this is somewhere else explained – I haven't been able to find an exact answer to my doubts in the general rules and handbooks.   

I'm working on my first character, which is supposed to be a Puppeteer, and my questions are basically related to the equipment an Advanced Genin is allowed to carry when already in possession of two puppets (each loaded with basic weaponry). 

• Are puppeteers allowed to carry additional weapons or equipment besides the one incorporated to the puppets? Is there a limitation as to the quantity maybe?
  • Is it allowed for Adv. Genin to create B-Rank puppets?

Thank you in advance! 
last edit by ORIBA JYURI on Mar 9, 2019 8:18:50 GMT -5
Sensation has written 0 posts
Puppetry QuestionsMar 9, 2019 7:47:51 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Hello!
First of all, welcome to NFB! <3 I hope I can answer your question, if not I'm sure one of the other staffers would be able to.

You can carry additional weapons besides your puppets. Just don't carry 150 kunais without them being in a sealing scroll XD Be reasonable as your character should be able to physically carry the number of weapons you list in the inventory section of the character application. The thing with puppeteers is that they often load their puppets with as many weapons as possible, so they don't necessarily need that many weapons. But just make sure they don't exceed the rank of C when picking your additional weapons. There is a nifty thread here which can help you out when it comes to general shinobi weapons[X]

According to the Puppetry Rules[X] you are allowed 1 puppet as a Genin and 2 as an Advanced Genin. Since puppets fall into the category of weapons[X] an Advanced Genin would be able to create 1 B rank puppet if their primary is Puppetry and their secondary is something else. If you are a Sole Puppetry Specialization you may create 2 B rank puppets.

Hope this helped, 
Moro 

Moro has written 277 posts

quick reply

compose a reply