Tantetsu Clan jutsu

NAME: Kōton: Toji ha [Steel Release: Binding Blade]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu

ELEMENT:

HANDSEALS: 3 (Ox - Dragon - Tiger)

TRIGGER: N/a

DESCRIPTION:

The caster is able to pull a steel blade out of the ground instead of using a natural sword. Once the caster is done using the sword it will melt and separate back in to the three elements. Depending on the rank is depending on the blade the user can cast.

NAME: Kōton: Suchīrudoragontekunikku [Steel Release: Steel Dragon Technique

CHAKRA USAGE: High

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT:

HANDSEALS: 5 (Ox - Tiger - Hare - Bird- Tiger)

TRIGGER: N/a

DESCRIPTION:

The caster will bury his hands inside the ground as a giant steel dragon forms behind him. Although is a power jutsu it does use a lot of chakra to cast it. Most of the time it would take two Tantetsu members to cast the jutsu but a very experience shinobi is able to cast it with no problems. 

last edit by Tantetsu Sakichi on May 31, 2019 16:51:46 GMT -5
has written 63 posts
Tantetsu Clan Jutsu Jun 1, 2019 0:01:44 GMT -5
Haru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Haru Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Kōton: Toji ha [Steel Release: Binding Blade]

How strong is the blade? How much damage can it withstand before it breaks? Does it drain chakra to keep it together or it's a one use thing that doesn't need chakra? Please Specify.

Kōton: Suchīrudoragontekunikku [Steel Release: Steel Dragon Technique
]

Ok I need to know first what kind of damage this jutsu can do and how big it is? Also is it a constant drain of chakra to keep it alive or just one blast? Finally I like to believe that Special Jonin, Jonin and Elite Jonin would have enough chakra to summon one of this by themselves, I think it would be exceedingly rare to see one of them struggle to summon it by themselves, so I recommend you to remove that as I don't believe that's a metric we could quantify since most of the users will likely be of Special Jonin rank or more. 
has written 164 posts