Ember Avatar
groupnull
age 27 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jonin occupation
Jutsu of the Kuishinbou Clan

NAME: Subete no San O Shōhi [All Consuming Acid]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Suiton (Water)
HANDSEALS: 3, before they do the Suiton (Water) Jutsu's handseals.
DESCRIPTION:

The Kuishinbou are known for their strong stomach acid, so, one of the owners of the bloodline developed a jutsu to be used with their water element, passing it down to be used by other clan members who also have the same chakra affinity. First, they lick their thumb, coating it with their spit and thus their DNA. Then, the user does three handseals on top of the handseals needed for their jutsu.

Then, they add some of their chakra and their water-based jutsu now has the properties of their acid, but only weaker than their actual stomach acid. It isn't strong enough to dissolve a piece of concrete quickly, as their stomach normally would, but it can cause 1st-degree burns on exposed skin, dissolving of weak clothing, itching, eye irritation, and reaks strongly of vomit, causing problems for anyone with a keen sense of smell, within the first couple of seconds (the post it is used and after).

Within 2 posts, the itches will become extremely intense, before it feels as it is burning as it can cause 2nd-degree burns if not washed off within 4 posts of exposure. It will cause the blades of weapons to dull, the edges being eaten away until it is no better than a blunt weapon and will become extremely brittle, making it easier to break, but it takes 3 posts for the acid to do that.

About 10 posts, anything sitting within a pool of it would be dissolved into a small amount of mush. However, there are some counters. The acid can't eat or harm anything protected or enhanced with chakra, plus the acid gains a new weakness to water (both another's jutsu and natural) and fire (both another's and natural) will actually be able to dry it up, both being able to nullify the effects quite quickly. Plus, they can't use it on existing water, only water jutsu the user utilizes.

Uniquely, Kuishinbou clansmen can actually use this with chakra enhanced weapons, increasing the cutting power and giving them the same strengths and weaknesses, without harming their weapons. The user is immune to the effects of this acid, as it is based on their body. If the user creates a large body of this acid, they can use suiton jutsus as normal, just with this acid's weaknesses and strengths.

NAME: Karorīchozō Karorīkaihō [Calorie Storage Calorie Release]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:

Once a Kuishinbou member becomes Chuunin, they get a special seal that increases their calorie intake, but stores half of it in the seal. The seal looks like five fangs in a pattern, with a dot in the middle and is placed under their chin. When not in use, it is just absorbing excess calories they burn with their fast metabolism. At Chuunin, they need 8,500 calories on average in a day after they receive the seal from an elite clansman.

For comparison, a genin needs about 4,500-6,000 calories a day. By the time they've trained and become used to it, usually around the time they're Sp. Jonin/Jonin, they need 12,500-15,000 calories a day. And by the time they've mastered it, they'll need 22,000 calories a day. Half of these averages are being stored in the seal. Only half of the calories can actually be stored, the rest will be burned off, as a note.

When the Kuishinbou uses the seal, the calories will be burned into chakra which will be used to empower their bodies. Chuunin level or beginners will only be able to use it for a short while in battle, finding their strength, speed, reflex, and durability (no other physical status) will be increased by 2 times. Jonin and Sp. Jonin will get a 5 times boost to their current speed, strength, durability, and reflex, while mastered Elite Jonin, will get a 10 times boost.

It won't increase anything but their speed, reflex, strength, and durability. So, they still have the usual clan's low stamina and endurance, as well as the same amount of chakra as before. At the mastered level they can use these boosts for up to an hour before they lose their boosts and their stamina will start to decrease at a slightly quicker pace than before. Special and regular Jonin can use it for up to 30 minutes, and Chunnin ranked can only use it for about 15 minutes.

Chuunin level would be lucky if they don't pass out and wake up with sore muscles for a couple of days. Special and regular Jonin will have an easier time utilizing the jutsu but not too much better off than the Chuunin level shinobi. It can only be used once per thread as it uses all stored calories in one go, so it will need calories to be stored up again.

last edit by Ember on Apr 23, 2019 7:20:34 GMT -5
Ember has written 0 posts
Kuishinbou Clan JutsuApr 22, 2019 19:53:28 GMT -5
Aika
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aika Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Subete no San O Shōhi [All Consuming Acid]

Chakra cost: Stick to an actual chakra cost. The chakra cost you give is confusing, I would recommend medium given that you are combining their Clan Hijutsu with an elemental nature. It would require some skill to do and thus has a significant cost.

Water based acid attacks: Given that you've given a description to what the technique does at each stage I am okay with the damage done in relevance to its rank. You'll need to provide a post counter for damage done over time rather than actual time since its hard to define time in a thread. [ie how many post is 5 minutes? The lower post count the higher chakra cost and rank will be, for a B rank you need to think moderately. I won't provide you with what I think it should be, give it a whack and if needs be we can scale it up/down to suit.]
I assume by 'water' washes it off you mean like a natural body of water or another shinobi using their own suiton jutsu to wash it off? Clarify for me.

Licking the blade: This is a separate technique, in my opinion. It doesn't use suiton techniques as the previous paragraph does. Either make this another technique or remove it entirely.

Karorīchozō Karorīkaihō [Calorie Storage Calorie Release]

Calorie manipulation is part of the Akimichi clan, as such this technique kind of bulldozes over their techniques so this is a no go entirely.

has written 234 posts
Kuishinbou Clan JutsuApr 23, 2019 7:32:29 GMT -5
Ember
Ember Avatar
groupnull
age 27 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jonin occupation
1st Jutsu: Made some edits and clarifications.

2nd Jutsu: Actually, the Akimichi are more about Size Manipulation according to their jutsu and clan pages. They utilize only two jutsu that involve calories and burning fat in general, from what I've read. But not their main theme. Now, Kuishinbou doesn't manipulate calories, their overall theme is eating and having a quick metabolism, and this jutsu is more or less sticking with that theme. The jutsu isn't manipulating the calories, they burn calories extremely quickly and don't store them much at all, so this jutsu is using that aspect with a seal and releasing the calories to only boost their abilities for a limited time. I feel that it is in a similar vein to having clans that use animal companions but are not Inuzuka. I don't think it is entirely fair that any clan should have a monopoly on an aspect for their jutsu if that's not even their main general them. Akimichi are more about changing size and mass with two jutsus and a tool to utilize calories, while Kuishinbou are about eating, fast metabolism, and strong jutsu and only have one different ability completely separate more or less than the Akimichi who have only one overlapping aspect that isn't apart of either's main overall theme. It's not like I'm trying to make size manipulation jutsus, which would be entirely an Akimichi thing. 

That's my argument for an appeal.
last edit by Ember on Apr 23, 2019 7:33:45 GMT -5
Ember has written 0 posts
Kuishinbou Clan JutsuApr 23, 2019 11:00:56 GMT -5
Aika
Aika Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
1st jutsu: I asked you to remove the weapon addition as a separate technique or remove it entirely. You've just reworded what you said. Remove it or change it to another technique.

2nd jutsu: The Akimichi don't just use size manipulation. I have discussed this with Yori, the admin as well as the person who wrote the clan, and we both had the same opinion. Size manipulation is only one branch of the Akimichi clan line, the second being calorie control and medicine that solely discusses converting calories into chakra. I've also read up on the Kuishinbou clan and I know from reading it that what they do gives them a resistance to toxins and anything badly ingested as well as having stretch manipulation of their mouths and the ability to consume dense materials like explosive tags. As a result your clan takes in more calories to deal with this. No where in your clan does it state they can actively manipulate the calories to give them higher strength, speed, reflexes etc, seal or not. I'm not seeing how a Kuishinbou can do the last jutsu simply because that's not what the KKG does as per your own application. If it had mentioned calorie manipulation to that extent it likely would have been no'd for stepping into Akimichi territory. as a side note this technique strays so far from what the clan actually does [asides from calorie consumption] that it may as well be extra to what the clan already achieves which in of itself isn't what we accept jutsu based on. This is still a no.
last edit by Aika on Apr 23, 2019 11:04:20 GMT -5
has written 234 posts