Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

What is Love?

► baby don't hurt me ◄

To Shikaka Tatsuo
Lord of Amegakure,

I'd like to start by welcoming your return to the position of leader. It is nice to see a returning name in this time of new faces. I hope through this message I can confirm our continued and long standing alliance. There's no foreign village I feel more comfortable, nor one I have the faith in prospering to greatness. You came during our civil strife and for that when I took leadership returned the favor in wealth.

Payment means little though for the future of two villages, it's only through alliance and action will we prove a strong never ending bond. So, if you confirm the stance of our villages, I'd like to kindly remind you that Iwagakure has your back in any future endeavors. Furthermore if there's anyway we can cooperate in these times of peace, I'd be overjoyed to oblige and prove stones might and dedication.

That aside though, I do have one rather large favor to ask. I'd like to host a meeting between the leaders of my allies, it'd take place in my nations capital and hosted by none other than my Daiymo. A fancy affair, but I think a great way to help unify the new minds with the slightly more seasoned. I'll be inviting you as Lord of Amegakure, Kaguya Minako as Daiymo of Mizu no Kuni, Nakajima Emiri as Lady of Yukigakure, Ryu as Lord of Takigakure and Makoto Shishio as Lord of Ishigakure.

I'd be honored if you could attend this meeting, as I do believe this would be the best way to approach the future. It'd allow all of us to meet and talk, without us each having to go to the other's village. I've gone to most my allies to solidify our alliances when I took head of Iwagakure. So I hope it's not too much to ask that the favor be returned in this one meeting. I assure you this'll be a safe open minded environment and we'll be meeting for the prosper of all our people.

-Sincerely, Yutakako Takara
Tsuchikage of Iwagakure
// WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS
last edit by Yutakako Takara on Jul 17, 2019 1:18:29 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 464 posts
A Letter to AmegakureJul 18, 2019 20:09:57 GMT -5
Shikaka Tatsuo
Be the lightning in me that strikes relentless
Shikaka Tatsuo Avatar
groupnull
age 30 years old birthday rank Jounin occupation Lord Fourth
to yutakako takara, tsuchikage

Thank you for your humbling letter. It fills me with great hope that you have not forgotten the critical role Amegakure played in aiding Iwagakure in its time of need and I thank you again for welcoming me back into my position as Amegakure's Lord Fourth. 

I, of course, do not forget the alliances made during such a difficult time and I remain pleased and thankful that the Lord Fifth did nothing to sever those ties during his reign. It is without a doubt in my mind that Amegakure no Sato and Iwagakure no Sato remain staunch allies, such ignorance to that boon would not befit a wise ruler. Without our alliance I doubt either nation would be in such a state of prosperity. Peace between our nations and the continued cooperation of our military and civilians alike is of paramount importance to me. If you would be willing it would be of great importance to me to continue to allow our military and civilian population to work alongside each other.

Naturally I would humbly accept an offer to meet with yourself and the other esteemed nations that we hold in alliance. There are things I would like to discuss with you personally as well as a separate, joint discussion with the other leaders. 

If you would allow your assistant to arrange the details with my own assistant and allow a small complement of my own shinobi to accompany me to the meeting, I will happily be in attendance. 

Hopefully this meeting will affirm our alliances with all nations and can only be a boon to our peoples.

With sincerest of wishes,
Shikaka Tatsuo
Lord Fourth of Amegakure no Sato
(c) JUNIER OF GS + ADOX
Aika has written 155 posts
A Letter to AmegakureAug 26, 2019 8:45:03 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

What is Love?

► baby don't hurt me ◄

To Shikaka Tatsuo
Lord of Amegakure,

I'm happy to hear that we can continue working along side one another. Cooperation is a very important ideal to me. I think it'll be the corner stone to raising our villages and thus nations above those we compete against.

As for us meeting privately this'll be more than acceptable. I will happily make the journey to your land, as resting ground to my beloved. It'll be a chance to pay respects, as well as pay homage to you.

I will task my assistant to setting up the details of our grand meeting while also personally including the planned date of my personal arrival to your home.

-Sincerely, Yutakako Takara
Tsuchikage of Iwagakure
// WORDS // Sorry I took so long // BOINK OF GS

Yoshiko has written 464 posts