Access to Treasures, Finding the Right Gift[Open]

compose a reply
Access to Treasures, Finding the Right Gift[Open]Nov 10, 2019 21:58:58 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Perhaps it was a rare moment of bravado from the chunin or maybe he was just tired and saying whatever came to mind, but whatever the reason there was no taking those words back now. Watching Arashi struggle with a response was equally cute and unnerving. There was always the chance she would decline his offer, especially considering how long it had taken Asahi to get to this point. He had an opportunity before the exams to solidify things but used said exams as an excuse for his indecision, and now that the exams were over he hadn't made any moves until this very moment.

"I know it isn't the rooftop meeting that we had agreed on before the exams... but after all this I think, no, I know I'm ready. I'm sure your dad is going to have a fit but who cares, and I'm probably only saying that because he isn't here, but I'm not all that afraid of what he'll say if you're by my side."

There was a lot to process on both ends, and while Arashi expressed similar sentiment it didn't strike Asahi as one filled with the utmost confidence. "I'm sorry for just springing this on you and I know it's a lot so if you need some time to think it's ok." The Kyokijutsu replied not wanting to pressure the woman into anything she wasn't completely sure on. Maybe he should have waited for that meeting on the rooftop so they could have at least prepared themselves for such a heavy conversation instead of jumping into it right after a kidnapping attempt.

Now he was dreading the immediate and long term future. What if after rethinking things Arashi decided she didn't want to be in a relationship? Would it be easy to avoid each other in Suna for the rest of their lives, especially with Asahi working for her dad? Now he was dreading giving more time more than asking in the first place!

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 606 posts
Access to Treasures, Finding the Right Gift[Open]Nov 10, 2019 22:47:13 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

a falling star fell from your heart.

"It just...yea...kinda sudden..."

Arashi would continue to hold her smile, nodding as she held her hands behind her back. Still, even with the swift announcement, the teen wasn't completely unsure of what to do with this information. In a way, she had already basically stated how she felt, and even how she trusted him. He had saved her life and had done a lot for her. More than that, he trusted her when most people wouldn't. She could even tell when he was annoyed with her and he wasn't afraid to fall her out when she was being somewhat foolish.

Few people had those kind of individual qualities and that were honest about it. Asahi was all that to a fault, probably more so than she was.

He seemed to be awaiting an answer, the teen still walking beside him as she looked up to the sky briefly.

"Okay...I thought about it...andddd…"

In that moment, she'd would stop in front of him, kissing him gently on the cheek before pulling back with a sharp toothed grin on her face.

"I say we date...course..."

Her grin still upon her, the Suna-nin would then turn back around as she began walking ahead of him.

"We are sooo still doing the rooftop meeting..."

000WORDS FOR N/A amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp;― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.
Kaze has written 2,708 posts
Access to Treasures, Finding the Right Gift[Open]Nov 10, 2019 23:48:55 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Sudden... yeah it definitely was. Yep, Asahi had acted irrationally again and scared his crush into a rushed decision. Oh geez it was all over now, things were bound to get awkward from here on out. Would they even walk back to Suna together? Would she tell her dad... her mom... her sister? Asahi had only met two of the three but when that third one was the Jounin Hanchou it was certainly a good bet that she was not to be trifled with, especially when it came to matters concerning her daughter.

The seconds, or minutes--honestly time was just a myth at this point-- seemed like an eternity as Arashi contemplated their state of togetherness. Asahi hoped for the best but was rational enough to expect the worst. A halt in movement. Oh geez this was it. Followed by a small peck on the cheek and a warm smile. She had agreed? She had agreed! A rush of emotions welled within the shinobi as he began to process what all having a girlfriend meant. He hadn't had one before so this was extremely new territory and to make matters so much more fun Asahi would have to win over the first family of Suna; a member of which happened to be his boss.

"Yeah... Yeah definitely! We'll be on that rooftop staring at the moon in no time, I promise!" He'd reply with a smile stretching from ear to ear. He could have cried but that'd been weird, so instead a nice holding of hands would have to suffice. This had been an adventurous day from the very start and in no way did Asahi think he was going to end it having saved his brand new girlfriend-- a term he enjoyed repeating over and over in his head-- from a band of pirates. Granted, he almost killed her in the process but the powers at be didn't need to know that. No, all that mattered now was that the two of them had officially started their lives together.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 606 posts
Access to Treasures, Finding the Right Gift[Open]Nov 11, 2019 1:03:36 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

a falling star fell from your heart.

Never really over

Arashi would seem to match his grin with her own, seeing his hand soon entrance within her own, prompting her to look down at it briefly. Of course, she was doing her best to not look any more red in the face than she already was. This was certainly one of those feelings that Yoshi had mentioned to her. Those romantic loves that caused the heart to beat faster and for the temperatures to rise. Still, it was a nice feeling, one that she wished didn't have to end.

Allowing her more than rough hand to remain in the gentle embrace of Asahi, the long haired female would brush her hand through her loose strands, knowing full well that she needed to try and get a hair-pin as soon as she got home. Though for now, that was just a mild distraction to what was going through her thoughts now.

Was this....what it was like to be in love?

It felt warm...and yet really heavy at the same time...

Honestly, she thought she might just sink into the ground if it weren't for Asahi holding on to her palm as he was. She never was one to really like to have people in her life...nor to give them some control of her life. But, perhaps that was what made relationships so scary...the fact that you were trusting others with a piece of yourself. Asahi had that now...and she just..she didn't want to make a mistake..or think that she was doing so with him. She believed in him...trusted him...otherwise she wouldn't have said yes.

There was no telling what the future held for them...but she imagined...for that moment at least...that everything was going to be...wonderful...

Maybe it was just blissful thinking, but for the time being...Arashi thought that she deserved to be optimistic for once.

"Heh heh....I'm holdin ya to it..."

With them still making their way out of the village, the teen would then place her free hand within her pocket, looking off to the distance as considered just what this meant. She had a boyfriend...a wonderful...intelligent..selfless man in her life that would probably do anything to keep her safe. They built up after each other...and in a way...she imagined that was what relationships were built on. Making each other stronger. But..she did have one lingering concern.

"Sooo...just a random question...ya don't have a fear of cats do you?"

-End Thread-

000WORDS FOR N/A amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp;― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.
Kaze has written 2,708 posts