New Players[B rank mission]

fallen blades
New Players[B rank mission]Nov 6, 2019 15:28:04 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
I am on nobody’s side for nobody is on my side. Nobody cares for the trees.
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
New players

MISSION RANK: B
NPC REQUIRED?: No, opposition is welcome. 
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO:  DISABLED

PARTICIPANTS
- Kimura Inari, Chuunin HERE
- Hyuuga Yusaku, Jounin HERE

DESCRIPTION:
With the leadership change in the north, Kimura inari and Hyuuga Yusaku have been tasked with scouting the place and bringing back a report on the conditions in Yuki no Kuni and Yukigakure. 

The goal of the mission is to gather all this information undetected and never let the Yuki shinobi catch them or alert them to their presence. 

Previous teams uncovered superficial information on all the cities, but now efforts are being made to investigate further, this team of two have been tasked with looking further into Heishiwan, Shouninnomura and if possible Hyoza, although any more detailed information regarding the contents of the city and the capabilities of the soldiers there, would be acceptable. 

Information needed for completion: 

Condition of major towns(Heishiwan,  Shouninnomura and include a deeper search of Hyōzan Keep if possible) The shinobi should include the railroad system, they can do this simply by travelling with it. 

Any possible information on the new ruler and their opinion of Konoha. 

Report any major weapons or war preparations, if any. 

The two are under explicit orders to not attack nor sabotage anything, but do anything to keep their cover from being blown.  

last edit by Kimura Inari on Nov 9, 2019 16:29:24 GMT -5
Moro has written 410 posts
New Players[B rank mission]Nov 8, 2019 21:06:46 GMT -5
Aika
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aika Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Gimme a detail of what Villages. Apa made a map in the Yuki board you should be able to use. After all Yuki is an island but it's fairly big, so you'd be wandering for a while just to find any meaningful village if you go in blind. You can say that previous recon teams have designated which cities/places to look at closer.

This mission is also open to counter missions, I'd assume?
has written 234 posts