Hunter or Hunted

fallen blades
Hunter or HuntedNov 6, 2019 23:45:20 GMT -5
Kyōbō Horonigai
I… can't accept this… I WON'T ACCEPT ANY OF THIS!
Kyōbō Horonigai Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday 12/20 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Team 3 Operations
Hunter or Hunted

MISSION RANK: B
NPC REQUIRED?: Yes, Will be NPC'ing it
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: DISABLED

PARTICIPANTS: Himishi Kotori, Kyōbō Horonigai

DESCRIPTION:
A request from a village within Tsuchi no Kuni detailing a mass murder spree was sent to Iwagakure. As the first responders, Iwagakure is meant to send at least two operatives. As the Himishi clan are excellent trackers recalling details perfectly or discovering clues one can not normally see, Himishi Kotori is being sent to figure who did the crime, where did they go, and to apprehend them. To assist, Iwagakure is also sending Kyōbō Horonigai to assist in the investigation and apprehension of the suspects, as well as assuring Kotori's safety.

last edit by Kyōbō Horonigai on Nov 7, 2019 20:41:20 GMT -5
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 159 posts
Hunter or HuntedNov 8, 2019 21:41:47 GMT -5
Kyōbō Horonigai
I… can't accept this… I WON'T ACCEPT ANY OF THIS!
Kyōbō Horonigai Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday 12/20 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Team 3 Operations
Seeing as this party is on an investigation with the conditions "who did the crime, where did they go, and to apprehend them." I would be guessing the opposition will be the suspect(s) who don't want to be apprehended. Investigating murders and then getting the murderer(s) guarantees combat. As to whether it was a group of bandits or a sole skilled fighter, I wanted to leave that decision to Moro. I trust Moro for her to decide and deliver a stellar narrative. I don't think the opposition will be overwhelming for two Chūnin, as the crimes were done on a defenseless village that needed shinobi action, but since I'm taking a C and adding a "subdue suspects" aspect, I figured it'd merit a rank increase, seeing as the ANBU shouldn't be tasked with all of Tsuchi no Kuni's problems and saved for major issues requiring the special ops team.

That's what I aimed for, hopefully.
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 159 posts
Hunter or HuntedNov 16, 2019 7:41:39 GMT -5
Aika
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aika Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Aight.

Note: This needs to be a B rank threat from the opposition you are trying to subdue. Moro should know what that is. When I read this, as we always do with every mission turn in, it will be assessed whether or not the threat is B rank. If it is judged not to be B rank the EXP received will be that of a C rank.

1/1
has written 234 posts