[attr="class","youfall2"]
[attr="class","youfalltop"]
[attr="class","youfallicon"][attr="class","ion-ios-pulse-strong"]

[attr="class","youfallimg"]
[attr="class","youfallimg2"]

[attr="class","youfalllyric"]watching
you fall

[attr="class","youfallpost"]

The sun made its presence scarce, clouds blocking most of the sky and promising rain. It was rather... Comforting. It meant Akane wouldn't ask too much about being allowed outside. She couldn't do much beside sit and read or watch tv. She didn't seem bothered by her dad, despite the crowding he did, spending whatever time he had with her. At the moment the jounin was making his way down the streets, an empty tote bag in hand. He was dressed in a simple high collared, cream shirt and a set of green pants, his jacket open and trailing behind him almost as if it was a cloak.  He had faint hints of bags under his eyes, indicating he hadn't slept properly in a while and generally his demeanour seemed hard and unapproachable.  His amber eyes lacking any warmth they might have offered the world around him to make him seem like the doing father he had displayed in public so often. Now, he had adopted an old habit and the similarity between he and Kaito grew ever more apparent. Nether dealt well with reality and both drowned in alcohol. Had Kaito not been in the picture, then Ryohei would have resorted to his other vices, but for now he only kept the company of his cigarettes and a bottle of rum. [break][break]

He entered the store and it didn't take him long to add two bottles of golden liquid before heading to the sweets section. Akane wanted her snacks, so she was going to get snacks. It was the least he could do. He didn't want to listen to her complaints, but he also knew he was the reason she was where she was in the first place. He had no right to tell her to shut up or tell her she couldn't her unicorn shaped marshmallows and kidner surprise eggs... 

[break][break]

[attr="class","youfallbot"]
[attr="class","youfalltag"]@akira
[attr="class","youfallnotes2"]about the post

[attr="class","youfallnotes"]

notes here!

[attr="class","youfallbot2"]AVOIDING THE CHANCE THAT YOU VISIT MY DREAMS

[attr="class","youfallbott"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.youfall]width:470px;padding:15px;background-color:#eeeeee;color:#333333;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltopp]margin:-15px;position:absolute;z-index:0;width:500px;height:235px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);background-color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfall2]background-color:#ffffff;padding:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltop]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);background-color:#222222;margin:-45px -45px 60px -45px;width:410px;padding:45px 45px 0px 45px;height:190px;text-align:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallicon]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;font-size:300px;color:#292929;margin:-135px 125px 0px 0px;transform:rotate(20deg);-webkit-transform:rotate(20deg);-moz-transform:rotate(20deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallimg]font-size:150px;float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;border:solid 2px #333333;border-radius:100%;border-left:solid 2px #aaaaaa;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalllyric]font:55px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:800!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-6px;position:relative;z-index:1px;padding-top:20px;color:#444444;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalllyric div]font:63px Raleway;line-height:55px;font-weight:300!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltop2, .youfallbot2]background-color:#777777;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.5px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;padding:10px;width:500px;position:absolute;z-index:2;transform:rotate(4deg);-webkit-transform:rotate(4deg);-moz-transform:rotate(4deg);margin:201px 0px -18px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallpost]font:11px Roboto;padding:0px 10px 60px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallpost font]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallbot]padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;height:135px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;margin:0px -45px -45px -45px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallbot2]margin-top:-147px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallbott]height:150px;margin:-135px -15px -15px -15px;background-color:#444444;width:500px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltag]float:left;background-color:#292929;padding:55px 20px 20px 0px;height:60px;width:160px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:-2.5px;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltag a]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes2]font:bold 15px Raleway;line-height:15px;padding:35px 0px 5px 0px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes]font:11px Roboto;line-height:12px;height:60px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#333333;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;border:none;[/newclass]
Moro has written 393 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Nov 19, 2019 17:55:25 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT,

People ate. That was normal. Akira would also find himself in the same sprawling shop that the ANBU captain had walked into.

Fruits, lime, and unbelievably: a lemon, so Akira had learned about. A unique fruit of extraordinarily sour proportions was actually sold in Iwagakure no Sato. But Ryohei had walked in the aisle across from Akira- a bit more focused on his own thing than other people's. But Akira was being nosy, and he had an ulterior motive. "Anou? [Umm?]" Akira would open his mouth as he saw who he thought he'd see.

He stopped what he was doing as his eyes followed the man. Was this a good time?

There was only one possible thing that Akira could seek from the man in the shop, and it was bad timing. But then again, he'd seen the man perhaps once in the year since becoming a Team Leader. That's where he had been today, actually: teaching. But it had all passed and now he was ready to go home and do some follow up reading for some more learning. But this was a reason that he could delay it. Even if only slightly.

'Do I ask him if Yoko is an agent?' There was a chance that he'd be able to follow up on a question relating to the ANBU. 'In a shop? Really, Akira? He wouldn't even fucking answer for that.' He asked himself and shook his head. ANBU was one of the most secretive jobs someone could do. Even the higher ranked Shinobi didn't hear about it, but in his own position he'd been privy to information - the ANBU captain was the only one he knew.

But for an organisation and unit inside Iwagakure no Sato, it was important to uphold the secrecy. Akira understood that intently. He'd never seen anything toward it, and nothing had ever graced past his desk. But he knew Ryohei.

And he wanted in.

A face that he'd not expected to see in a shop, meanwhile. "I didn't expect you to have a sweet tooth, Ryohei-sama." Akira didn't favour sweet food out of the most things. He liked his earthy tastes, which made him attracted to tea the most.

Was there even a good way to start this conversation? Was he coming across as someone being nice or was the man seeing right through his mindless gander. Akira had approached him after all, and it wasn't just for commenting on the man's tastes.

AND MINE IS THE FURY
dandy ♫
has written 0 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Dec 7, 2019 14:45:48 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
age 35 years old birthday 2 July -31 SD rank Jounin occupation
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","youfall"]
[attr="class","youfalltopp"]

[attr="class","youfalltop2"]SO I'LL CLOSE MY EYES & PRETEND I AM SLEEPING

you fall

Fully minding his own business when a familiar voice snaked its way into his ear-canal. If he wasn't focused on what sweets to get the young girl, he would have groaned and rolled his eyes like some teen. Akira was... Could be serious, but largely the view the jounin had of him wasn't positive and most of the time he considered it a successful day if the jinchuuriki hadn't been close breaking something either with his tail training or simply because of such a stupidly volatile thing as emotions.  Ryohei would glance at him when he approached but offered him no more than a glance and instead zoned in on the pink fluffy, figure of sugar wrapped in sheer plastic. So unhealthy. Yet they went in the basket and a five-pack of Kinder Surprise eggs followed shortly after as the jinchuuriki finished his opening statement. 
[break][break]

No one approached Ryohei unless they needed something. [break][break]

Either you needed him for work related purposes, you thought he was a single father who needed you in his life, or you wanted to sell him something. [break][break]

He wasn't someone who socialized much outside of family time and dance recitals. Last time anyone had approached him in the streets it had been a pinkette who possessed information she really shouldn't have had access to. Sure he had managed to recruit a dependable member to his unit, but said member had also managed to ruin his relationship. [break][break]

The man almost 'tsk'ed at the thought. He was a piece of work and unfit for both fatherhood and whatever love the Raven had towards him. Surely that had been lost with his accusations. With sigh he turned to walk to the register, if the jinchuuriki followed he'd give him a few minutes of his time. [break][break]

"You suspected correctly, Akane however has inherited her mother's tastes." [break][break]

If he was lucky, Akira would take the hint that he wasn't in the mood for meaningless small talk in the middle of the sweets section of the grocery store. Or he'd speed things along and get to whatever request he had undoubtedly rehearsed in his mind from the moment he saw him in the store. 

[break][break]

notes here!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.youfall]width:470px;padding:15px;background-color:#eeeeee;color:#333333;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltopp]margin:-15px;position:absolute;z-index:0;width:500px;height:235px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);background-color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfall2]background-color:#ffffff;padding:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltop]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 85%);background-color:#222222;margin:-45px -45px 60px -45px;width:410px;padding:45px 45px 0px 45px;height:190px;text-align:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallicon]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;font-size:300px;color:#292929;margin:-135px 125px 0px 0px;transform:rotate(20deg);-webkit-transform:rotate(20deg);-moz-transform:rotate(20deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallimg]font-size:150px;float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;border:solid 2px #333333;border-radius:100%;border-left:solid 2px #aaaaaa;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalllyric]font:55px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:800!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-6px;position:relative;z-index:1px;padding-top:20px;color:#444444;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalllyric div]font:63px Raleway;line-height:55px;font-weight:300!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltop2, .youfallbot2]background-color:#777777;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.5px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;padding:10px;width:500px;position:absolute;z-index:2;transform:rotate(4deg);-webkit-transform:rotate(4deg);-moz-transform:rotate(4deg);margin:201px 0px -18px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallpost font]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallbot]padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;height:135px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;margin:0px -45px -45px -45px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallbott]height:150px;margin:-135px -15px -15px -15px;background-color:#444444;width:500px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);-moz-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 23%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltag]float:left;background-color:#292929;padding:55px 20px 20px 0px;height:60px;width:160px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:-2.5px;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfalltag a]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes2]font:bold 15px Raleway;line-height:15px;padding:35px 0px 5px 0px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes]font:11px Roboto;line-height:12px;height:60px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#333333;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youfallnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
Daring Proposals[Akira]Dec 8, 2019 18:48:38 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT,

Akira didn't expect his conversation would take long, and by the look of it Ryohei wasn't really in the mood to talk either, he didn't even sway from his original mission and continued, leaving Akira to either follow after him or to be left behind. Akira chose the former.

Akira suspected that he wasn't in the mood for talking, as he'd seen with many people before. From his own experience as being a diplomat he was well versed himself in talking,

"Ah, I see.. Well. I won't take up your time. I hadn't expected to see you."

Akira had to carefully think about his words as he chose them, eager to not reveal the nature of their actual discussion. Akira had been in a lucky enough position to learn of the secretive organisation - and even knew little about it himself. It only drove his curiosity, but he did know one thing for certain: they were the best of the best.

"I've been thinking of my career. My next move. I wanted to move on with the big boys, and I don't know who to title my application to. Could we talk about that, sometime?" Akira quite clearly knew that it was Ryoehi himself. Nobody else needed to know that, but he should.

AND MINE IS THE FURY
dandy ♫
last edit by Deleted on Dec 8, 2019 18:48:52 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Dec 15, 2019 12:19:56 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","youfall"]
[attr="class","youfalltopp"]

[attr="class","youfalltop2"]SO I'LL CLOSE MY EYES & PRETEND I AM SLEEPING

you fall

Ryohei deposited the wares and paid for it, dumping it in a tote bag and went out of the store. As he did, he would mumble at the jinchuuriki to just follow him, because this seemed like something which could be over and done with by the time they reached the administrative building, he'd rather avoid having Akira requesting a formal meeting with him, it would take time out of his schedule and subtract from the time he could spend with Akane. [break][break]

"Who you should... jeez, just walk with me, kid, I have places to be" [break][break]

He was met with the cool, earthy air of the village, not a cloud in sight and Ryohei adjusted his hat to shield his eyes from the sun. The magenta hair seemed almost a reddish brown at times, but where the sun caught it, it seemed to shine purple and even nearing lilac hues. Ryohei didn't really fear grey hairs like most his age did, he doubted it would matter much in the end and he was willing to bet half of the rest of his salary that he would be six feet under or burned to ash before his hair started to lose its vibrant hues. [break][break]

As they walked Ryohei would glance at the Jinchuuriki. He had a plan for him, well, a schedule he needed to finish. Oddly enough, he and only a few others were remotely qualified to be assigned guard duty on the special jounin. It wouldn't be the first time someone tried to steal a chakra monster from iwagakure, so it was not a task he could delegate to just anybody... But it would be nice to not have to assign himself 70% of the time, since, frankly, the kid's life was boring and could have acted as a filler episode of some romcom show. 

[break][break]

notes here!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

Daring Proposals[Akira]Dec 15, 2019 19:42:55 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT,

It didn't take a smart man to realise the man was not in the best mood, and perhaps worse so for being interrupted by someone who clearly wanted something: Akira was no exception. But his point had been made, even if Ryohei had called him a child, Akira wouldn't take much of it and would also keep alongside the man as he exited the shop. But Akira was glad that Ryohei knew what he was talking about even if he'd worded it awfully so.

Akira wouldn't push the man to talk, but he'd said exactly what he needed to and would keep himself quiet for that very reason. Akira knew about being tailed for the most part, and he knew he was getting better at holding them off for the most part, wanting his freedom and all that.

It was how he'd gotten so good with his reaction time and noticing things: especially things that were there when they shouldn't be. He was becoming a qualified and powerful Jinchuuriki so there wasn't always such a need to keep a tight grip on him. So he believed.

So he was patient. Kept up his stride, and would keep his hands in his pockets, eager to not rush the man - yet eager to get his point across. The Jinchuuriki wanted in ANBU.

AND MINE IS THE FURY
dandy ♫
has written 0 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Jan 5, 2020 17:11:32 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
WORDS:
#
TAGS:
@akira
And so he had somehow gained a guide dog.

The duo would walk, the silence stretched between them as they started to pass more and more people, more and more buildings. And the kid didn't say a word. Not a single squeak. Was he really on the notion that whatever he was going to attempt to ask him would be perceived as something illegal or ultra secret? If he wanted Ryohei to put in a good word for him with Takara or push another to step down to take over his position it was something he could ask him with an audience for all he cared. But when they had passed their fifth building and the people where thinning out, Ryohei's face had grown darker, his eyes a bit more dead. Exasperation gnawing at the edges of his gaze.

"So, what do you want, kid? You want someone to kill the genin so you can be rid of them?"

Some people thought they could handle being teachers to a team of three genin, only to find out they'd rather murder them and be declared  unfit for cheating. Of course, the remark about murder was a joke, hinted at at via the small play of humor in his tone. He glanced at the kid out of his peripheral. He certainly looked as if he was waiting for Ryohei to say something. So how was he going to react? The jounin sure as hell wasn't going to be inviting the teacher in for tea and a chat, no if they made it to his destination before they were done, Akira had spent all his minutes on walking in silence and would need to hunt down the captain again to gain another audience.  
NOTES ; XXXXXXX

JUTSU HERE.
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY
Daring Proposals[Akira]Jan 5, 2020 17:19:52 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT,

The silence had not been entirely unexpected but he really hoped the man was considering their move. So he would walk alongside him, and it was growing awkward and Akira could even feel that. Was the man thinking? Akira was wondering what on earth could be running through the man's mind whether it was about his own status as a Jinchūriki, whether he was assessing the Jinchūriki's capability and even if he was a good fit for his team. Or teams.

Then Ryohei would finally respond, breaking the silence between the two of them, finally. Akira's anxiety would be answered and he could finally move on to the next stage of his career. Except, it was completely off the mark what Akira was asking about.

Nope. Not even on the mark. No idea what Akira was even asking. Akira knew that the man was joking. The look of confusion on Akira's face was apparent.

He was joking. Right?

Okay, so Akira couldn't tell. What other way was there to come out with what he needed to tell Ryohei? An exasperated sigh escaped the man's lips. "You are a Squad Commander and I want to be on your team." Akira would say as plainly as he could.

AND MINE IS THE FURY
dandy ♫
has written 0 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Jan 8, 2020 16:21:22 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
WORDS:
#
TAGS:
@akira
He could have halted in his step. He could have shown a hint of the fury being pumped into his veins... But he didn't. He simply quirked an eyebrow at the former assistant. Just what had he been snooping around in? Or who had talked? It was pretty common knowledge by now, to Ryohei, that Kaito had blabbered to Jojo about his position and perhaps a few others. But so far, the leak didn't extend further and Kaito was a special case... And forever would be. 

"You want to join the Blasting corps? You are going to be a bit more specific than that, lad. Who do you want me to pass your recommendation on to?" 

It was the closest thing he came to having an official job and even that was a stretch considering he had quit that a while ago and used it as a cover. The fact that Akira was suggesting he, the anbu captain, took the jinchuriki, an important weapon and powerhouse, under his wing and set him behind hostile lines to do missions was the closest thing a joke had ever come to making him laugh in such a dark spot in his life. Because this was truly one of the three times in his life where he could
feel  himself slipping further and further from whatever sense of right and wrong he had. 

His attention shifted to the path they were going down, instead of turning down the path to his house, he turned down the familiar path leading to the administration building. 
NOTES ; XXXXXXX

JUTSU HERE.
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY
Daring Proposals[Akira]Jan 9, 2020 16:45:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT,

"Yes." Was Ryohei really trying to play it off to the Tsuchikage's Assistant? But he answered nonetheless. He did not know of Ryohei's alias: the one associated most with the man's history but he certainly knew of the man's true position. "Yourself, Taicho. I'm passing my own recommendation to you." That was about as close to the topic that he was going to get without finding a knife to his throat.

Well. To be fair, there wasn't much of a reason that Akira would need to know that information, but he did - nor did he want to get into the discussion of how he'd learned such a thing.

If Ryohei was going in another direction intentionally, Akira couldn't tell it as they walked, as the man walked with true purpose - he knew where he was going. Or so, that's the idea he was going for. "I heard their entrance exam is the hardest of any in the village. I think I could take it on." Akira would place his arms behind his back and collapse them together as he walked.

"Test me where you must, but I will be the best, you knew I told you being a Team Leader was to push me on to better positions, and I know which one I want."

AND MINE IS THE FURY
dandy ♫
has written 0 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Jan 10, 2020 5:12:53 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
WORDS:
#
TAGS:
@akira
He let the jinchuriki speak, his responses leaving little room for misunderstandings once he was done. So, the jinchuuriki of the village wanted to be part of the Big Bad ANBU? From what he had seen and heard about him, his temper needed massive corrections and he'd somehow need to get rid of that horrid chakra beacon he had sealed in him. Ryohei was of a mind to simply turn him down right then and there, but then... He was presenting himself on a silver platter and Ryohei, being the greedy individual he is, already saw an opportunity to test something he rarely got to test.

"Hmp, you really have your eyes set on this? I can allow you to attempt the test, but even if you clear it, there is no guarantee of an invitation." 

Amber eyes were locked on him, searching for an ounce of doubt in those sky blue eyes. A Jinchuuriki wasn't something he got his hands on often, so if he was able to get his hands on Akira for a few hours, he'd be able to confirm a few things about his own ability as well as the Jin's. 

"Although, you'll get the same warning as all the others, I cannot guarantee your life, if you fail you most likely die, if you are deemed unfit, I will terminate the test immediately and you may never bother me about taking it again. " 

In the end, Ryohei wouldn't let the kid go get himself beheaded, but if he were to agree, he had to believe there was even a chance that he could make it through whatever test Ryohei cooked up for him. 
NOTES ; XXXXXXX

JUTSU HERE.
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY
Daring Proposals[Akira]Jan 11, 2020 17:04:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT,

When Ryohei finally looked him in the eyes, he knew finally that it was understood and that he wasn't playing games - there was little to no doubt in his eyes but instead a challenging gaze to be found for the ANBU captain.

Akira thought he was strong enough. Clever enough, able to kill, able to follow orders (though, his thoughts and not others.) So the opportunities, the classes and everything the ANBU offered would be in his grasp for a moment.

"Understood." Call him arrogant, but he doubted they'd want to start over again with another Jinchuuriki and didn't feel true danger from it, though he would probably be given the contrary later.

Akira would stop following the man, taking a still movement. "I'll await an invitation, then." Akira would say, and if the man had nothing further to add to their conversation then he would turn and make his way home, as he had absolutely intended to after he had finished his shopping. "Thank you, Ryohei-sama." Akira felt close to using the man's known alias: but decided against it.

For now, he would be happy in the opportunit yto even try out. He would need to prepare.

AND MINE IS THE FURY
dandy ♫
has written 0 posts
Daring Proposals[Akira]Feb 9, 2020 2:35:35 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
WORDS:
#
TAGS:
@akira
Oh the nerve of the youth... 

Whatever Akira had in mind, Ryohei would aim to satisfy his curiosity and more. Much, much more. While he wasn't allowed to outright rip the Jinchuuriki limb from limb, he could do the next best thing. He could remind him of his mortality. 

"Yes. Get your affairs in order, testament, goodbyes, pets, whatever" 

He offered a bit more clarification than he usually did when he asked an operative to get their things sorted. Usually it was done before a higher ranking mission. He couldn't have unfinished letters of goodbye and unwritten testaments. Sure, forging one was easy, but Takara wasn't the type to let him do so. Plus, good operatives were hard to come by, they deserved a chance to have a say in what happened after their termination. 

And with that, Ryohei left the Jinchuuriki, the gears in his head turning as a plan formed. It took his mind off of the chaos in his personal life, the one he was heading back to be confronted with...
NOTES ; XXXXXXX

JUTSU HERE.
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY