Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Roen?

TAG.
WORDS. 508

NOTES.

Tacoma's save had more than given the two time to get some distance, and it appeared as if the creature was no longer following, or even so much as trying to give chase. As the coming dawn appeared before them, Arashi would release a heavy breath before closing her eyes. The rest of the coming morning had been as to be expected. Considering their failure to handle the beast, the Lord would be swift to place judgement upon the duo.

"I see that my will was not heeded as you so claimed to have understood..."

"My Lord...despite our attempts to keep such..matter hidden, the scale of the confirmed beast makes such a thing difficult..."

Lord Kodon would frown, standing near his throne as he looked over to Tacoma, seeing that Arashi was not with him.

"How fairs your comrade? I've heard that she was injured gravely during your attempt to contain the creature..."

As Tacoma nodded in acceptance of this claim, his eyes wide as he realized that if Arashi didn't recover from this as he had been told, there was a good chance that he was looking at severe punishment from not only Kuroki, but also the Kazekage and Jounin Hancho. Such thoughts didn't set well with the young man, though he imagined that he'd learn soon enough of her condition once he checked in on her.

"She was resting...but she is still alive my Lord..."

Lord Kodon would nod solemly, his body soon turning away from the shinobi as he spoke.

"Perhaps..with knowledge now known of what we are dealing with, the Council will think otherwise in dismantling our forces..."

"Sir...your village is one of the few that have maintained a strong stance of creating a peaceful nation that had no need of such things..."

"Yes...and now look what has become of us...our people are too drugged to realize that they are being assaulted, and we now must rely on the kindness of strangers who have faired no less better than if I were to confront the matter myself!"

His words were stern, and the anger was clear in his expression as he shot a glare toward the Sunagakure nin.

"Will you be capable of another attempt?"

"I will allow you information of that within the hour...if not with my partner, then alone...it is clearly too dangerous for us to allow free-roam of this territory...and access to your people..."

"And if you fail..."

"Then we are duty bound to return your advancement of payment..once we make the Kazekage aware of the matter..."

Lord Kodon would acknowledge this man's word, dismissing him swiftly as he waved his hand to the side. Yet, as Tacoma departed, the reigning leader would allow a smile to cross his lips, looking into a crystal gem that hung from his neck, a glimmering light fading in and out.

"Patience...my dear creature...when the sky has fallen to darkness once more, you will have your freedom..and I..will once more have my army..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,708 posts
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 13, 2020 15:20:03 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 602

NOTES.

"Ah ah ah...Shit..."

Sounds could be heard from one of the many rooms within the towering pargoda, though it hardly did anything but startle the staff while they proceeded to move about their business of the day. In truth, they were more than aware of the strangeness in most guests that came from other lands. But, after having helped in treating the young female from Sunagakure, many were questioning how such an individual could be up and moving so swiftly? It was more than a bit startling. Even more than that, her injuries appeared to all but vanished.

Still, Arashi was aware of something being very wrong...

She was healing, but not at her usual rate. The scars were still there and more than anything else, she still held a splitting headache. Struggling to stand up, she'd begin to look over the damage herself and seeing how she seemed weakened. It was then that Tacoma seemed to return, though upon seeing her near naked state, he'd swiftly cover his eyes as Arashi did the same with her exposed frame.

"Knock much!?"

"Sorry!"

A frown crossed her face, though she'd begin to pull on what remained of her attire after her scuffle with the beast, her eyes closing as she did her best to suppress the blood rushing to her cheeks.

"What did Lord Kodon say?"

"That despite your failed attempt last night, we are to be given a second chance..."

"It didn't fail..."

Tacoma sigh would emerge from beneath his lips, Arashi narrowing her eyes as she began to pull up her shorts across her waist. Slow efforts and pain striking moments later, the teen had completed the task, her teeth grinding against each other as she really hope that whatever the creature did to her wasn't permenant. For more than just her own sake.

"The Lord would beg to differ..."

"Listen...I put a seal on that thing and it didn't work..it wasn't because the seal was ineffective...something..or someone...already has it under one...maybe even using it to attack the village..."

Tacoma would finally feel Arashi tap him on the shoulder, prompting him to look at her as he noticed she was now dressed, her bare feet seeming to cross the length of the room as she began to fold what bandages remained scattered on the floor.

"Though for what reason?"

"That..I don't know...but it has to be someone close by...I could almost sense it..."

"A monster that is under the influence of another...It doesn't sound too out there..but the means in which to go about it...It's pretty extreme..."

"Which is why I plan on making sure that it stops..."

Tacoma would hear the girl speak, though as she began putting the materials she had used away, Tacoma would raise his brow as he frowned.

"Have you...not learned anything from what happened last night? You can't do this on your own...and we need a better plan than just using you as bait! Look what happened to you!"

"It looks worse than it is...I'll heal...that the fun part about being a Jin…"

"I don't care..you are not rushing off to create another opportunity for this monster to kill you...or for someone to figure out who you are..."

"Fine...then whats your idea?"

Gesturing toward him with a serious expression, arms crossed over her chest. The young female would then place her hand upon her hip, still waiting as Tacoma seemed to be in the process of saying something, then allowing a breath to leave him as Arashi closed her eyes.

"This is why I don't do team ups..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:15:44 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 14, 2020 21:42:21 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 421

NOTES.

"I think it's less that, and more that you prefer it..."

"Honestly...yea...pretty much..."

Arashi would just look over at Tacoma as the man would seem to roll his eyes as he leaned up against the wall. He wasn't trying to argue the point to her, as the teen was just as determined to hold her stance on this. But if they were to handle this monster without causalities, they had to work together. Though getting the female to realize that felt impossible. How was she so stubborn? Why was she so difficult? It was so bizarre in the face of adversity to be head-strong enough to wish to face such a challenge alone, especially right after failure.

"This isn't the time for preferences, if we don't work together, this thing could cause even more damage..."

Arashi would seem to close her eyes, releasing a breath before trying her best to hear the man out. Though the look on her face clearly showed that had plenty of reservations on the matter.

"You didn't always used to be like this..."

Raising her brow, Arashi would then allow her more than stern look to fade slightly, though Tacoma clearly had gotten her attention.

"Or maybe you were...but I mean...even though you were so willing to help everyone else, you could easily have asked others for the same extension..."

"Ya making it sound personal...it really isn't..It's just the way I work...Always have..."

"Hmph...Bullshit..."

That statement alone was enough to make Arashi frown, her eyes narrowing before shaking her head.

"Somethin on ya mind? Love to share with the rest of the class?"

"You really don't remember do you?"

There was a silence that lingered in the air between the two, her eyes still narrowed as she looked off to the side. She wasn't sure where Tacoma was going with this.

"Guess not...It was...almost 11 years ago...You helped me get through my parents going off to help in the war..."

11 years ago....wait...

A memory flashed before her, but it wasn't Tacoma that was saw. It was a small boy, barely anything to look at compared to now, skinned knees and a broken tooth from a scrap. He looked as if he had been fighting ,though clearly the loser of it as he was the one that looked far worse off. As the image faded away, Arashi would blink as she looked at him.

"I didn't even...get your name back then...ya ran off so fast that I didn't even know we were in the same class..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:14:50 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 16, 2020 12:20:46 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 383

NOTES.

Moment Music

"Hey! Leave em alone!!"

A voice would call out as a small girl would rush over to a scene that was directly outside the academy. With her appearing behind the group, her eyes would narrow as she soon pushed one boy away, then following up with doing the same to another. The gathered assembly seemed to have come over to watch it, the sight of these two older kids beating this other one to a point that he was on the ground. Yet, with her appearance to it, so came an adult as they easily helped to clear the grounds.

Soon enough, the boy would be risen up by the arm, his more than puffy face showing the running blood and bruises that cut deep into his flesh. Still, it wasn't something that would kill him, but the implications of the brawl were a mystery to the young girl.

I had said some things to those two boys, starting a fight with them that was easily unwinnable...but I hadn't cared at the time...I was angry...

Tacoma story would continue as he seemed to guide Arashi through his event, leading to the memory of what came next...

After the academy had been let out for the day, the boy with a broken tooth and bandage covered cheeks would soon find himself being followed. As the much smaller child would look over in his direction, he'd simply turn away as he kept walking, ignoring her wave and small smile. Though the strange thing was that even after he had snubbed her, she still seemed to keep following him, leading him to proceed down the road.

Stop following ME!

I'm not! This is the same way to my house too ya know!?

He highly doubted it, as he was more than aware of who the girl was...and were families of war-heroes were allowed to reside. It certainly wasn't in the Outskirts...

Still walking, he'd ignore the girl as she appeared to be in his shadow at this point. Walking further into the depths of what remained of worst part of Sunagakure. Ruins of old buildings and homes still laid out like open sores, he imagined that she'd eventually find little comfort here and take off running. But, still he could hear her after every other footstep.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 20, 2020 21:37:58 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 402

NOTES.

This process continued for the next three days. Much like a pet or a loyal companion, as soon as the class was released from the Academy, the boy would find himself being followed by the same little girl. It was a bit startling at first, especially since as soon as he seemed to reach his shell of a home, he'd find that she had vanished without barely a trace. There were footsteps, but little else to where she could have gone. Tacoma certainly didn't find himself that interesting at the time. His parents were shinobi on tour of duty and he had not seen them in months. Along with that, the only relative he had was a close neighbor that checked in on him from time to time. But, such reliable care wasn't expected in the Outskirts.

Too many people hurt from their wounds and losses, their homeless rate near the roof. Even his own home was barely livable, and with no one working and his family down by two, he usually had to take what he could get for meals at school and pray that to be enough.

Though the truth was that he was angry...he hated that his parents were gone, he hated that he was left alone. That anger simple continued to grow each and every day...until...one day...

"I had thought that I didn't need anyone either...It was the very reason why I never told the instructor of the situation...though one day...she paid a visitor to my home...and when she saw what was going on, she took me to her home...to her family..."

As the memory seemed to fade away, Arashi seemed to recall what she had done, leading to her looking off to the side with a frown. It was probably the first time she had acted in a way that could be considered nosey. But, in those days she was more than willing to jump on the hero wagon for her fellow classmates. After seeing where the young boy was living and allow her and "Teddy" to investigate his living arrangements, she did go forth and tell the academy instructor at the time of his situation. Though she had no idea that it was Tacoma.

"I never...realized that it had been you to do so until a year later...and at that point..you had transferred after what had happened between you and Nezumi"

"You mean imprisoned..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 24, 2020 21:09:10 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 237

NOTES.

Tacoma would release a breath once more, though this time it was one that seemed less annoyed and perhaps just simply done with the whole topic. Especially when it seemed that his point was hitting a brick wall that neither wished or wanted to be broken through. In the end, there was hardly much he could do to tell her differently. Though, still, it was his hope that some sense of reason would remain for him to reach her.

"In any case...I was being stubborn and I could have very well died if you hadn't acted to help me...in the end, you saved my life..."

Arashi would look away, though she found herself clicking her tongue before speaking.

"I did it because it was the right thing to do....even if ya got mad at whomever ya thought was responsible..."

As a small smile crossed her lips, Tacoma seemed to have the same form over his own as he then continued to speak.

"This is a similar situation...we both know what this thing is now, and if we work together...we can stop it...maybe even uncover just where the source of it's control is coming from..."

The silence lingered between them, though this moment of common ground allowed for the two, with at least this one similar instance in judgement, would prompt Arashi to nod as she placed one hand at her side.

"So lets get to it then..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:16:52 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 25, 2020 13:13:54 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 678

NOTES.

Night fall would soon come upon the village, and as the night before, the villagers were either left within a haze or had managed to find shelter within their homes. As Tacoma and Arashi ushered the few stranglers into safety, the dark haired female would look over toward her partner, nodding in his direction as she seemed to take off, fading away from sight as the older male would soon take his position on a higher platform for a vantage point. The streets were cleared, though one sole figure remained in view, and both Tacoma and Arashi were now out of his line of sight.

As something began to glimmer within the distance, a cloud of dust would seem to make it's way toward it, much like a moth to a beacon. In moments, the young Sunagakure nin would appear behind the stranger, her hand resting upon her hip as she narrowed her line of sight.

"Lord Kodon...I'm gonna have to ask that ya don't..."

This prompted the shadow to stop all movement, their robed frame turning in the direction of the teen as he looked upon her in shock.

"I am confused....what do you mean?"

"I believe you know very well my Lord..."

Tacoma was the next to appear upon the perch of the Pargoda, standing on the opposite side of the man as Arashi nodded in his direction.

"It took some convincing, but once we realized that the source of the Beast Chakra had to be close by, we considered a brief moment of observation...Similar to what you were doing last night...before you unleashed the creature..."

"What?"

Arashi would point toward the charm necklace that laid upon the man's neck, her expression now with a smirk as she recognized the symbol upon it.

"The symbol on your jewelry is the same marker I saw upon the monster....not to mention that I could literally smell your scent mixing in with it in order to summon it..."

"These assumptions are nonsense! Why would I release such a thing upon my own village!? Upon my people!?"

Tacoma would cross his arms as he looked toward the Lord with a serious expression.

"We considered the same thing...It seemed to make little sense at first...but then..."

"But then, we realized the motivation....you wanted your army left in tact...your village Council wanted it dismantled...what better way to light the fire of reform than with an attack from a monster? A monster that you controlled no less?"

Moment Music

Honestly, it felt somewhat satisfying to have his work stated, though it did little to change his mood as he held his position.

"Then the rest...was just enough to make it all seem believable...like the fact that you had shinobi from other villages come to handle the creature, but none could so much as contain it, let along kill it...not before you managed to drain them..or have the beast make a hasty retreat...otherwise..someone would have caught on to your little endgame.."

Using quotations, Arashi would then let her smirk fade as she shook her head.

"Ya really a piece of work..."

"If you understood the situation of my people, you would see that they need reason...without an army, they will continue to fall into despair...they would have no hope!"

"No hope!? You can help these people get help! Their clearly suffering from trauma and all you've done is allow them to find a substitute for dealing with it! Ya give these people arms, and all you'll be doing is just sending out a party of mad-men who be too high off their asses to know what enemy to take on!"

The village Lord seemed to become silent, though Arashi wasn't exactly giving him time to look away as she remained staring into his eyes as if looking into his soul. His attempt to back away was blocked off by Tacoma's own place at his back.

"It's over Lord Kodon...hand us the charm and we will take you into custody to be charged by your village council..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:17:25 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 25, 2020 23:32:44 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 542

NOTES.

A man who had risked it all to come this far, would never be willing to simply relinquish his power. Especially not to foreign nin that appeared to have no sympathy to his cause. So as Tacoma attempted to take the necklace from his possession, he'd retract quickly, slamming his elbow against the young man's chest before biting down upon his thumb. Though as Arashi attempted to stop him, his blood would be seen dribbling down the surface of the gem, causing a reactions that released a radiant light that would blind the two nin briefly.

Before long, the beast of Roen would appear as it rapidly jumped out into the village, leading the Lord to laugh as he began to depart rapidly to his many levels in his tower.

"This part of the plan?"

"Not exactly?...Can you deal with the monster?"

"Totally...so long as ya get the gem..."

"Not a problem..."

Arashi would smirk in his direction, prompting her to run toward the edge of the balcony, her body disappearing momentarily as she soon appeared on a tree branch...

"Okay...I didn't try this last time...Shukaku!"

"Hmph...you wish to use my power again?"

"Only to get this done quickly..."

"So long as you realize the cost..."

"Yea...I do..."

Unleashing the One Tails

Releasing a scream, the girl would begin to feel her chakra boil over, her body becoming infused with the demon's very essence. As she drew more and more chakra from the beast, the monster below her would seem to gain her attention, it's howl roaring with enough force to topple over two to three rooftops as it attempted to maintain dominance in it's supposed territory.

Fangs now appearing within her mouth, Arashi would release her charge as she glared down at the creature, rushing down as her now reinforced frame would slam into it, pushing it backward and into the woods. Impacting into the range of trees and brush, the teen would soon disappear as her purplish aura would vanish along with her, soon zooming in upon her target as she would strike at it with the blunt of her sand hardened tail, causing the very earth to crack as it was deflected by the creatures arm.

"So ya wanna play it that way huh!?"

Twisting herself around, her body would then allow the heel of her foot to rise up, slamming across the snort of the hybrid creature as she knocked it across the side of the field, leading to her landing upon the ground as her nails extended out into claws. Her golden gaze narrowed in on her opponent

"Lets see who's the real demon!? RAHH!"

-----------------

With Arashi now having taken the fight outside, Tacoma could only hope that her word was true to their agenda. He believed in her claim that she could control the One Tails, but it wasn't her that he distrusted. It was the Ichibi…

Though now wasn't the time as he knew he needed to get to the Lord. The necklace was the key to his power, and he had to get away from him to stop this. So with a rapid dash, he was soon darting through the halls in search of the man.

-S.A Used-
Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Jinchuuriki Form

Arashi has light black rings around her eyes due to the several sleepless nights she’s had. Her eyes are also an intense shade of gold. They seem to match the Ichibi’s own eyes as well. She also occasionally has curse marks very similar to Shukaku’s appear over her skin, typically during a full moon and the days surrounding the moon or in combat.

Chakra Shroud [1 Tail]

[Version 1]
During moments of extreme stress, danger and emotional downfall, Arashi can easily fall into her one tail form. While she still has some control over this form, the majority of her actions are very feral and simple minded. Sand is forcibly pulled from the ground, yanking the earth around her apart to form a small Takuni based shade that covers her head and half of her body. A sandy tale can be seen before her, molded out of the sand covering her body. Her entire face is hidden by the sand, and Shukaku has greater influence over her. If Arashi is angry at someone, she will attack without hesitation like a wild beast. In this mode, she cannot think properly. She is only a few steps above a wild animal.

Though this form in inducted through stress, it has been controlled to the point where it can be activated through her own free will. In such cases, many of her previous held abilities have been enhanced. Her physical attacks are now capable of lifting double of her original limit, and she is able to move at the level of a Jounin Taijutsu user. That would mean the force behind her strikes would be capable of shattering bone and even steel if used to it's full extent. Her endurance and agility are also amplified, allowing her to move faster and to make use of her new skills without quickly succumbing to fatigue.

The next improvement is that of her Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu. Each of which are enhanced in their execution and strength. As such, her more adapt wind techniques prove to be double in power and her sealing techniques last much longer in their effects. Her Sand techniques and Sand Defense also twice as powerful. They move more quickly and fluidly and feel more natural in their release.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:17:59 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Feb 29, 2020 18:56:00 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 524

NOTES.

Dash through the Woods

Though the matter of dealing with Lord Kodon was pivotal to ending this, simply keeping this monster from causing an all out brawl in the village was far more important. Also, it would determine just if the man was worth much of the effort without his precious monster. Darting between tree lines and brush, Arashi was creating a moving target for the beast as it lunged after her much like before. It was drawn to her chakra and she honestly had a good supply of it. But as it's speed seemed to have improved from before, she imagined that perhaps it's last consumption of it had boosted it considerably.

This prompted her to jump to one side, her body seeming to blur as she increased her level of motion, almost to the point that she couldn't be seen aside from the trail left by her aura. Yet, this did nothing to deter the monster as it kept in time with her, slashing out as she would twist her body side ways, jumping over the extended claw and appearing on the other in just in time to meet it's next strike with the blunt force of her single tail. Much like an extension of her own hand, the sand hardened appendage would smack against the creature's claw, leading to the teen holding up a single finger as she wagged it from one side to the next, a sharp toothed grin proudly displayed over her lips.

A earth shaking roar was it's response, leading to it once again trying to bite down upon her, only to be met with air as the girl extended her hand in it's direction, pushing it backward as she spun within the air. Sliding across the ground, the girl would remain standing as it would soon begin to rebound with it's neon colored tendrils moving rapidly in her direction. They moved like they had a life of their own, much similar to that of roots prodding up from beneath the ground and rippling through it's surface. Seeing this, the girl would quickly weave her hands in creating her hand seals, soon slamming her palms down upon the ground just as the glowing tendrils drew in, prompting a seal to appear and seem to force them to the very ground.

With the beast unable to move his extended being, it would growl and tug at the very appendages that he had used to attack, soon rampaging forward as the very force of the sudden move would tear out the ground that had been it's previous leash, drawing it once more close to the girl as he would then stop to swing the still earth ground tendrils forward, the piece of land still bound to them, in the direction of the teen.

The swing swift, the teen would disappear briefly into dust, appearing upon the soaring landmass before leaping forward as she would extend her arm before slashing it against the monster's face.

Howling, it's snarl would be followed by a quick snap of it's jaw, nearly collapsing onto the back of her heel as she moved away to land beside it.

-S.A Used-

Wind Justu Boost
Due to Shukaku’s natural affinity to wind jutsu, Arashi naturally has an affinity for Fuuton techniques. Her wind techniques are powered up to be strong enough to level a small section of a forest. Similarly, her sneezes have been known to knock her over from the force produced.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

Jinchuuriki Form

Arashi has light black rings around her eyes due to the several sleepless nights she’s had. Her eyes are also an intense shade of gold. They seem to match the Ichibi’s own eyes as well. She also occasionally has curse marks very similar to Shukaku’s appear over her skin, typically during a full moon and the days surrounding the moon or in combat.

Chakra Shroud [1 Tail]

[Version 1]
During moments of extreme stress, danger and emotional downfall, Arashi can easily fall into her one tail form. While she still has some control over this form, the majority of her actions are very feral and simple minded. Sand is forcibly pulled from the ground, yanking the earth around her apart to form a small Takuni based shade that covers her head and half of her body. A sandy tale can be seen before her, molded out of the sand covering her body. Her entire face is hidden by the sand, and Shukaku has greater influence over her. If Arashi is angry at someone, she will attack without hesitation like a wild beast. In this mode, she cannot think properly. She is only a few steps above a wild animal.

Though this form in inducted through stress, it has been controlled to the point where it can be activated through her own free will. In such cases, many of her previous held abilities have been enhanced. Her physical attacks are now capable of lifting double of her original limit, and she is able to move at the level of a Jounin Taijutsu user. That would mean the force behind her strikes would be capable of shattering bone and even steel if used to it's full extent. Her endurance and agility are also amplified, allowing her to move faster and to make use of her new skills without quickly succumbing to fatigue.

The next improvement is that of her Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu. Each of which are enhanced in their execution and strength. As such, her more adapt wind techniques prove to be double in power and her sealing techniques last much longer in their effects. Her Sand techniques and Sand Defense also twice as powerful. They move more quickly and fluidly and feel more natural in their release.

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Fūton: Reppūshō [Wind Release: Gale Palm]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
After charging Fūton chakra into one's hands, the caster will clap their hands to initiate this technique. The clap causes the Fūton to compress and transform into a powerful gale. The gale itself has enough force to knock a human off of their feet; however, this technique's true power shows when used in correlation with shuriken, as it increases the wounding, piercing, and killing potential several times over.

NAME: Kinbaku [Bind Tightly]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Fuinjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 3
TRIGGER: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
After three hand-seals, the user will slap both hands on the ground and summon an intricate spherical seal on the ground, ten meters in diameter, with the user at the epicenter. Anyone or anything standing on the ground within ten meters is then sealed to the ground itself, locking their feet in place. They will be stuck in place until the seal is broken, which can be achieved by destroying the ground it is summoned on. People who were not inside the range can move over the surface of the seal once it's been summoned without any issue.

NAME: Shinra Banshō Dōka no Jutsu [All-Covering Forests and Ten Thousand Things Assimilate Technique]
OWNERS: Oonakayama Arashi
TRAINED: --
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
With this technique, the user can take on the properties of a nearby object, material, or substance they touch, and any of its special characteristics. For example, the user can turn his or her skin into rock, either entirely or partly. Not only receive a boost to their physical strength, but be capable of reassembling themselves if damaged. The user can essentially reform themselves if destroyed while using this technique, though they cannot reform injuries that occur when it's inactive. The technique can only be used on solid substances, such as minerals, metals, refined stones, soil, organic matter, but cannot be used in conjunction with water or energy based elements.

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:18:44 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Mar 2, 2020 10:48:04 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 439

NOTES.

Moment Music

Tacoma had not expected such resistance from the reluctant lord as he began to search for him within the tower. Arashi was more than able to contain the creature within an isolated area, but he questioned her plan in using the One Tails to do it. But at the moment, considering the beating that she had taken before, every advantage was necessary to securing the safety of the people in this place. Of course, the easier way to perhaps end all this was to locate Lord Kodon and relinquish him of his amulet.

Prowling through the halls, his hand raised close to the hilt of his kunai, the male would soon find the older male appearing from the room behind him, his body darting forward as he began to slash in the shinobi's direction with a sword of regal origins. The swift slash would narrowly be evaded, the teen flowing backward, his steps back-peddling as the long bearded man moved in.

This would be responded with the sudden clash of the two's weapons making contact, prompting a flicker of sparks from the metals collide, followed by the swift movements of the men in their conflict.

Attempting to overpower the much younger combatant, the swings of the lord's weapons would become much more heavy, almost wild as his anger would seem to empower his actions. Though uneven in their strike, the weight behind them were enough to start shifting Tacoma's balance in his act of defense, sending him side ways and his body hitting the side of the wall, plowing through to the other side.

As he seemed to shift into the shadows, Kodon would stand within the light of the hall, eyes narrowed as he began to make his way inside.

"Did you both truly believe that I would simply surrender so easily? The hardest choices take the greatest of wills...in my blood flows the line of those who fought and died for this village...MY village...only for it to be governed by the thoughts of cowards..."

Walking inside, he could yet identify the location of the now hidden Tacoma, continuing to speak as he moved further within.

"I would give them a reason to cower...and see the error of such thinking...the creature has been in my family for generations...captured and nurtured...it is the last resort...and it will provide me with the army my people need SHINOBI!!"

Silence was his answer, though as he continued to move deeper, eyes would flash at his back as Tacoma would charge him from behind, his body tumbling into him as he then leaned back as the older man swung his blade.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:19:22 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Mar 14, 2020 17:29:25 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 350

NOTES.

Moment Music

The conflict between the beast and Arashi was reaching it's peak, the teen managing to move around the monster and strike back just as hard with her own strength having built up due to her infusion of chakra from Shukaku. While she was more than putting in her own effort in keeping the beast at bay, the key to getting this all to work out would be through Tatcoma's own action in getting that charm pendant from Lord Kodon. For now, all she could do was play the defense and keeping it from going back to try and protect it's master. This was buying time for Tatcoma, but she was also trying to keep herself safe.

Crossing the distance, Arashi would perch herself upon a branch, watching as the monster would rampage in her direction, leading to her dashing off to the side, then landing across from the creature as she seemed to flicker passed it and then down to the ground beside it. Swinging her body to the side, the hardened tail slamming against it's jaw, she'd hear the snap of it's mouth going limp, the teen now narrowing her vision as she lowered herself to the ground, back bending to escape a countered response from the beast's claw.

Moving around it, the One Tailed Jin would finally appear at it's back, her hands slamming down on the ground as the gourd upon her back began to spew out a thin layer of sand from it's spout. As the chakra charged dust would slide beneath the beast, it's essence would start to latch out upon the creature, prompting a howl as it' struggled against it's binds to attempt escape. Seeming to spread out, the sand would begin to rise up to take the shape of flower petals, closing in around the creature in an attempt to hold it in place. Golden eyes narrowed, she'd watch as the monster continued it's struggle, fiery in it's eyes before finally losing sight of the smirking female as the final flaps of the sand rose would close, capturing it complete within it's grip.

-S.A Used-
Chakra Shroud [1 Tail]

[Version 1]

Sand Control
Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Ichibi Curse Seal
The only ability Arashi has competent control over, this is the ability to utilize the curse seal marks over Shukaku’s body for her own bidding. Arashi can will the seals to cover her own body and control them to form various seals to preform fuuinjutsu from her own skin. As such, she can summon weapons she has sealed within them and rearrange the seals to be able to perform various fuuinjutsu that she has knowledge of without scrolls by using her own skin. She may also seal items within the curse marks and rearrange them to perform an unrelated technique before reforming them to summon the item at a later date.

Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Suna no sōzō: Sabaku no rōzu [Sand Creation:Desert Rose]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Fuuininjutsu
HANDSEALS: Two
DESCRIPTION:
The process of creating a seal within a blooming rose, the technique requires the user to ensnare a target at a hundred meters from beneath the intended ,using swiftly moving sand tendrils to hold them in place. Upon capture, dust will rise up and much like an open jaw encase the figure within a large shell like capsule. From there, the user will perform a single hand seal, the shape of a desert rose will form around the captured target. With one final seal, the designed sand creation will soon have lines rising along it's surface, then detonate, exploding with a burst of chakra infused sand at the same range as initiated contact.

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:19:52 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Mar 17, 2020 16:04:23 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 838

NOTES.

Tatcoma would move in for the final blow against the village lord, extending his palm out as he slammed it against the older male's chest. Knocking the wind from him, the Sunagakure shinobi watched the old man crumble from the force of such a blow, leading to him falling into a slump upon the ground. The great village leader, prompted by his own desire for a fighting force to ensure purpose for his village, had fallen to an enemy that had come upon his calling. As the young man reached down and took hold of the charm pendant, it's crystal like surface would flash briefly, light seeming to die out the moment it was removed from Lord Kodon's neck.

"You...you can't do this! This is the only way to give my people purpose! To regain the respect the Howling Village deserves! What right do you have!?"

Drawing the man upright, Tatcoma would narrow his eyes as he looked into that of the man who had been a village head to these people, yet caused them harm the moment he became obsessed with a singular ideal that could never have gained fruit even had they not stopped him. In the end, he had gone against his oath to protect and to lead.

"When you endangered the people of your village, and that of my life and that of my partner...That is what gives me the right..."

Pushing him in the direction of the opening, the young ninja would continue to force the defeated lord in the direction of the main hall, scanning his surroundings as he prepared for any possible resistance. With his part in this plan complete, he imagined that the rest would be relatively simple for Arashi. After all, it was the theory that the power that came from the creature, was connected to that of Lord Kodon. With no longer any control of it, it was possible that it might revert back to that of a mindless beast. No power for Kodon...and perhaps nothing to power the creature.

-----------------

Hands up

Time was proving the older shinobi right, as with the final flaps of the sand shell closing in upon it, Arashi could see the glance of animal-like confusion in the eyes of the monster, finally sealed complete with the petals of the Sand Flower. In part, the teen felt a bit sorry for it. After all, it wasn't as if it had complete control over his own actions. She imagined that it had been in such a controlled state for centuries, passed down from every lord within Kodon's clan. Trapped within a charm to be used at any time. Releasing it, while perhaps appearing to be a kindness, would have a lot of unknown consequences.

"It be like introducing a nomad into wasteland with nothing familiar to them at all...."

Closing her eyes, the teen would rise up into position, her hand extended as she then narrowed her eyes as she looked upon her creation.

"Besides...the world has enough monsters...and killing you might be the best kind of mercy for you...."

Bracing her arm with her free hand, the One Tails would then close her clenched hand into a fist, prompting seals of various shapes and sizes to cross over the surface of the dust barrier, hearing the muffled howls of the beast as she then began to finish her technique.

"Suna no sōzō….Sabaku no rōzu!!"

In saying this, the rose bud would erupt into an explosive impact, prompting the creature to scream as disappeared within a blast of dust. As it appeared as though to have imploded along with it's previous cell, Arashi would begin to release a slow breath, her body beginning to recede from it's chakra shroud. As the hardened tail and golden glare in her eyes began to fade, the girl would appear to return to her normal state, showing a small look of sadness in having ended such an ancient being, but holding only small regrets for doing so.

After all..it hadn't chosen such a life...

"Still...its a bit sad in a way...kinda wish I knew at least where it had come from?"

You wish to learn of it's origins now that it is gone?

Well yea...Considering how I've never seen anything like it in any scroll or text, it had to be as old as the Tailed Beasts! Maybe even older...

As a low groan came from Shukaku, the demon would respond in a way that seemed a bit out of character...even for him.

Some things in this world..exist on a plane far older than even I...It would not have been able to survive in such a world like this...and I would imagine that if allowed to run free..it would have consumed everything in it's path...Find some solace in knowing that what you did was a kindness..and not simply for that village...

Narrowing her hazel gaze, the teen would then return to her departure. Her part was now complete, but the mission was far from over...not just yet...

-S.A Used-

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Suna no sōzō: Sabaku no rōzu [Sand Creation:Desert Rose]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Fuuininjutsu
HANDSEALS: Two
DESCRIPTION:
The process of creating a seal within a blooming rose, the technique requires the user to ensnare a target at a hundred meters from beneath the intended ,using swiftly moving sand tendrils to hold them in place. Upon capture, dust will rise up and much like an open jaw encase the figure within a large shell like capsule. From there, the user will perform a single hand seal, the shape of a desert rose will form around the captured target. With one final seal, the designed sand creation will soon have lines rising along it's surface, then detonate, exploding with a burst of chakra infused sand at the same range as initiated contact.

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:20:35 GMT -5
Howling Beast, Who's Afraid of Rōen?[Misson]Mar 18, 2020 12:52:42 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS. 701

NOTES.

In the relative time that passed after the events of that night, the village council was made aware of the actions of Lord Kodon and his attempt at igniting conflict as a means to regain a militia. Of course, the actions of such a betrayal were met with swift, if not almost bias criticism from his superiors. Though the matter was closed and punishment was certainly on the horizon, it did little to change the perspective of the villagers as many remained unaware of just how close they had come to disaster. Though, perhaps that wasn't completely true.

As the two shinobi made their way to the gate, Arashi found herself being greeted by a more lively reception, one even handing her flowers as another gave Tatcoma an engaged handshake of thanks. It was a small change...but perhaps it was the start of something new...

A Hero's Departure

"Looks like some of them are starting to realize being in dream land isn't always the best choice..."

"Its more than that...While their council isn't going to reinstate their militia, they are going to ensure that there is a better guard to keep control over their drug situation...likely to terminate it completely if it had nearly destroyed their home..."

Taking a moment to smell the bouquet of multi-colored roses, the teen would hold a calm expression as she then looked over at Tatcoma as they began their return to Sunagakure.

"What about Lord cracked his gourd?"

"Lord KODON...is likely to see death for his part in all this..."

"Bit harsh ain't it? I mean all he wanted was to protect his village...I mean...he did it a bit of a crazy way, but he did manage to get some result from it..."

"Perhaps, but it isn't our place to interfere, and while he did have good intention, the road to hell is paved with such ideals..."

In hearing this, Arashi began to consider her own paths and wondered how many times she had taken such an extreme to get to the greater good...Or perhaps how far she would go to do something right? As silence fell between them, the older shinobi would look over the scars and cuts upon Arashi's figure, raising his brow as he began to speak again.

"Are you sure you'll be alright? I don't wish to have the conversation explaining to Lord Kazekage and Lady Kasumi how I was unable to make sure that you were unharmed in all this..."

Waving her hand to the side, the short haired brunette with flash a toothy grin as she rolled her eyes.

"I'll be all healed up by the time we get back to Sunagakure...perk of being a Jin….Plus I think they look pretty badass...almost sad to see it go...though my jacket has seen better days...really gotta work on keeping it in better conditions..."

"How do you manage to keep getting it repaired?"

"OH THAT is the perk of being a princess...Get it personally tailored after every mission or training exercise..."

"Must be nice to be rich..."

Nudging him against the side with her elbow, the girl with giggle as Tatcoma showed a small smile of his own, releasing his breath as they continued their march into the sunset.

"Not like ya didn't bag a prize too...That pendant is some powerful sealing medium..."

"It is indeed...and ancient...and similar to that of the Senju...I imagine that it will be an interesting artifact to study once this mission is closed..."

Examining the object, the youth would blink as she tilted her head to the side.

"Are they gonna miss that?"

"Honestly, they wanted it as far away from their village as possible...I offered to take it back to Sunagakure so that the Kazekage could examine it for himself...considering it held a demon inside of it..."

"No..that wasn't a demon...it was a monster...difference..."

"Look...what you call a monster..I call a demon..."

"It was so a monster! Like I said from the very beginning!"

The two would bicker in their journey home, but the saving grace was that their mission had been a success..no matter just what it was that had been the cause at the end.

-End Thread-
-S.A Used-

Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2020 20:21:24 GMT -5