Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]

compose a reply
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Dec 7, 2019 0:23:42 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

The day was young, and many villagers and shinobi alike were going on about their day, whether it was work, training, or just burning some hours away, it didn’t matter. Many people were out and about, fathers and mothers were with their children, even pets were included as they jumped and pranced alongside their owners. Kazui on the other hand sat alone in the park, nothing to do, nothing to look forward too. She just laid on the grass and watched as the clouds above began to shift from one point to another at an extremely slow pace. The girl would also try to name the shapes of the clouds in her head as she watched them pass by.

‘Rabbit. No..err..a short guy on skis.’

The girl would say in her head as she looked into the sky. She wasn’t the best at giving clouds a certain shape, but it was definitely fun to say the least, it also allowed the young girl to clear her mind from the things that have been bothering her as of late. The girl would sigh as she rested her eyes. Watching the clouds was like counting sheep, she couldn’t help but to find herself getting a bit tired, especially since the day was lacking excitement, which wasn’t really a bad thing.

@ ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Dec 16, 2019 14:07:04 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Success is measured in blood. Yours, or your enemy's.
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday April 21st rank Jounin occupation Anbu

Yusaku gently placed his hand on Kazui's head and gave her a small headpat. "Hey there Kazui-chan." He greeted her with a warm smile. He had heard she had quite the full life lately. He cursed himself for not being able to be with her sooner, but again, him missing was so he could protect her and make sure she was safe.

He pointed at his lavender veiled eyes. "I saw you here doing nothing, so I thought I would brighten up your day a little today considering I'm free." He commented, nodding, pretty convinced of his words. "Say, would you like to see something really special? I always wanted to show you, but you know me, I have alot of work to do..." The young Hyuga trailed off remembering his ANBU routine. Man, since her friend blew up the academy he had to do rounds around the village twice as much.

He also had to do another thing...but he would have to keep it secret for a while longer. It was part of the reason he went out to look for the little Uchiha in the first place.

"After that, there's a nice festival tonight, would you like to go there? You know...grab something nice to eat."

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Nightshade has written 193 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Dec 16, 2019 21:12:48 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui looked up as she felt a hand touch the top of her head. Curious to see who it was, the girl would sit up and turn around to face whoever it was. By her surprise it was Yusaku of the Hyuga clan. She hadn’t seen the man in what seemed like forever. He was probably busy with work again, yet she’s been through a lot and he wasn’t there until now.

"Oh. Hi Yuyu.”

The girl would greet the man with a soft tone, her voice seemed a lot more bland than it ever has before. That’s because the only person that was truly keeping her happy was gone. She knew that her grandmother was in a better place, but she couldn’t come to terms with the fact. Not yet. There was a void that she needed to fill, but with what? She couldn’t imagine anyone replacing her grandmother.

Yusaku pointed at his eyes and told the girl that he had seen her doing nothing, so he decided he would spend some time with the girl. The girl gave Yusaku a weak smile as she slightly laughed, the Hyūga continued on. He had something that he wanted to show her, but he had not the time of recently to actually get the chance to show her whatever it is he has to showcase.

"I suppose so. What exactly is it?”

The girl would ask curiously before quickly adding on about the man’s idea to go to the festival.

"I guess that can be fun.”

Kazui would explain with another smile. Usually she tried to avoid large groups of people, especially now. Festivals were fun but crowded, loud, and kind of hectic. But perhaps going with Yusaku could make it better.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Dec 25, 2019 17:32:56 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

Yusaku's heart almost melted when he heard the little Uchiha call hum "Yuyu". Man, she was the sweetest cinnamon roll he knew...it was so sad she had gotten through so much already. If anything, protecting little beans like her was the reason he entered the ANBU, so it was about time he took matters a little more into his own hands from now on. "I heard you have been really busy, Kazui-chan. So I thought that perhaps you'd like this little special thing to you know... unwind a little." He would gently stand beside her and offer his gloved hand for her to hold on to if she wanted. Either way he would start making way towards the festival.

He had to admit...he was getting kinda nervous. He didn'twant to sound pretentiousor anything...he didn't want to bring the girl's mood down either. "Do you like foxes, Kazui?" He commented, peekig over to her, even though he didn't really need to. If there was one thing he had learned is that people love eye contact during conversation. Him lookig at them through his byakugan usually made people a lil uneasy if he was addressing them while his eyes were pointed somewhere else. "I wanted you to meet my little furry friends in a while but never got the opportunity to do so. I've been talking with them about you and my friends and you see, they have become quite curious about you."

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Dec 26, 2019 10:00:18 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Oh..yeah. I have been kind of busy..I guess..”

The young girl would reply with her soft voice, her tone was nothing of how it used to be. It was a bit quieter and much more monotone. She had a lot on her mind, and hasn’t really had time to think of something different. Her mind remained on the negative, the very things that broke her heart, the reason her personality changed a bit.

"It’s nice of you to hang out with me today.”

Kazui would say as she grabbed ahold of Yusaku’s hand and pulled herself up to her feet. Dusting herself off, the Uchiha would follow alongside the Hyūga. She remained quiet as they walked, she had nothing to talk about or any true desire to talk at all. Yusaku on the other hand would ask a question in which Kazui would think over. She had never really seen a fox before, in person at least. She shrugged her shoulders slightly as she spoke.

"I..guess so. I think they look pretty cool, although I’ve never really seen one in person.”

The question was a bit random, but Kazui didn’t think much of it. He was just trying to cheer her up.

"O-Oh..they’re curious about me?”

She would ask as she looked up at Yusaku, pointing at herself as she spoke.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Jan 6, 2020 10:20:28 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

Yusaku chuckled. "Oh yes, very much so!" He replied, grinning at the little kid's curiosity. "See, every time I am outside of the village doing missions, I can always count on them to help me if I need to. Some of them can be quite the curious lil buggers, so from time to time they ask me about stuff happening. When I said I met a sweet little Uchiha kid, they were all super excited to meet you...wagging tails and everything."

He walked some more, leading Kazui towards the edge of the village, near the massive entrance door. The festival was in full swing, with lots and lots of small stands trailing the river and continuing on on either side of it.

"I dare say you're quite lucky, you know. Foxes are known to be a little shy. For them to want to meet you is...something that does not happen often. Who knows, maybe one day they might even ask you to form a pact with them just like I did, if you so choose."

Yusaku stopped walking once the two arrived to a garden that was adiacient to the festival. It was far less crowded, which meant less need to squeeze through hordes of people going around buying this and that.

"Just a word of advice before I call them though."
He would softly call for her attention once again. "Some of them are little cubs, playfully mischievous buggers I tell you. There should be no problem in case you want to hug or pet them, just be gentle and try to not force them around. Once they'll be comfortable around you I am sure you'll have all the time in the world to play with them as much as you want."

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Jan 6, 2020 16:39:48 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui scratched her head and smiled for a moment before it quickly faded away. It was nice knowing that these little foxes were curious about her, but it was even nicer knowing that Yusaku brought her up to them. It showed a lot about the man, and how much he cared for a Kazui. That was nice of him, and the Uchiha certainly noted it mentally as she continued to walk side by side with the Hyuga, her hands remained in the pockets of her bright red hoodie that seemed to be just slightly too big for her.

The duo made their way towards the edge of the village, near the gated entrance to be exact, where the gate guards worked. They made their way through the festival that was going on, it was rather crowded and loud, but she managed to keep up with Yusaku. The bright lights caught her attention quickly before the Hyuga began talking again. The foxes were usually shy but they were excited to meet Kazui. What for? She wasn’t exciting or anything to brag about. Once they reached the garden Yusaku would give the girl a list of rules, and she would nod her head in agreement. The fact that it seemed like he didn’t trust her, angered her a bit, but she didn’t say anything about it, she would just let him know that she understood.

"Hai..”

She would say softly as she diverted her gaze to the garden.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Jan 29, 2020 5:01:43 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

Yusaku turned his head to the garden. "Alright everyone, you can come out! Jun? Kiko-agh!" The hyuga in his distraction failed to hear a small, light brown ball of fluff jump down from a tree and grappled on his head.

After a moment of flailing around, the Jounin finally grabbed hold of the voracious beast and brought it eye to eye.
"Well, what do we have here..." He teased with a grin.

"I got you! I got you!" The kit chirped happily. "Now you gotta keep your promise!" The brownish little fox quickly added. Yusaku chuckled and gently settled the little one in front of him and Kazui. "Hmmm. Fine. You win this one, I am a man of my word."

The white eyed shinobi motioned at the little girl by his side. "Kiko, meet Kazui Uchiha." He stated, the kit mumbling out a "ooooh" of wonder while Yusaku addressed Kazui for introductions. "Kazui, this is Kiko. Now that I think about it, where are..."

"The other is right here, Yusaku-sama." A new voice came forth, streaks of yellow and black emerging from a nearby bush. "Though I must say, you are slightly late." The five feet tall fox remarked.

Yusaku gave the imposing yellow fox a sheepish smile.
"Sorry, sometimes even us Hyuga get lost. Lots to see but little to find. Thanks for keeping an eye out for the kits for me, Dai-san."

"Of course, Yusaku-sama. My duty and my pleasure."

Yusaku turned to Kazui once again. "Alright. This is Dai, my partner on most missions." He said, to which the fox gave a nod of greetings. "It is nice to make your acquaintance, Kazui-sama." He added.

"The little cub on his right is Jun." Yusaku concluded, the lethargic looking red fox kit imitating Dai on his greeting before making his way to the tail wagging, butt wiggling ball of excitement that was Kiko.

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Jan 29, 2020 17:30:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui’s eyes shifted around the garden as Yusaku’s voice spread across the area, calling forth names that the young Uchiha had never heard of before in her life. ’Jun? Kik...Oh’ The girl would would to herself as she saw the man get pounced on by something. Her eyes quickly shifted to the Hyuga as he sprawled with whatever had jumped onto him. Laughter could be heard, which was the only reason Kazui didn’t feel threatened in the slightest.

The gleeful voice of the little fox could be heard clearly as Yusaku managed to pick the little guy up. It was clear that he was excited and very playful. Dark hues rested on the brown fox as she held her hands behind her back. ’They can talk.. so we’re they like the summons mama Hiruko had?’ The young girl though as she closer to the little brown fox, squatting down and waving her hand slowly.

"H-Hi, Kiko-san.”

She would say softly as she looked over, slowly reaching her hand out to softly pet the brown fur of the fox. Another voice spoke out as she did so, causing her to direct her gaze back towards the garden. Another one? Black and yellow fur approached closer and closer, Kazui would stand tall again since this one was a bit bigger, a bit taller than the girl herself. There was also a smaller fox to the right of the bigger one. Kazui’s hands return to her back as she hid them from the fox.

"Hello, Dai..”

The girl would say before squatting down again, facing the smaller fox.

"Hello Jun, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Kazui would say respectively to the group as she stood up again. None of these were like the one Hiruko showed her before, perhaps they were different? Maybe they came from different places? Kazui turned to face Yusaku as she spoke softly.

"Where did you find so many?”

The girl would ask.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Feb 23, 2020 9:11:51 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

"We're his partners during An-" Kiko would intercept the question, but then got intercepted by Dai. "Do not interrupt someone while they are in a conversation, little one." The thunder fox stated, tapping his paw on the kit's head. "Didn't I tell you to be patient earlier?" "Yes, master Dai."

Yusaku squatted down to pet little Kiko. Despite the little kit almost ratting Yusaku's secret to Kazui, the hyuga knew the little fox did so out of naivety and a pure heart. "Are you familiar with Summoning Contracts?" He asked his "adoptive sister".

"The fundamentals of Kuchiyose no Jutsu, to be more precise." this time it was Jun speaking, in a much more composed manner than the hyperactive fox. "It's like...a help me help you situation."

Both Yusaku and Dai nodded. "Little Jun is correct. It common for shinobi of a certain rank to sign a pact with us or other animals. I was told you're about to graduate the Academy, so perhaps one day you too will call us in battle, Kazui-Sama."

"One step at the time, Dai." Yusaku. chimed in, trying to get hold of the situation. "Understood, Yusaku-Sama."

In the meantime, Kiko was again butt wiggling at Kazui, reaaaaaaaaally wanting more cuddles and attention from the Uchiha.

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Feb 23, 2020 13:29:47 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui went on to give the foxes her undivided attention, petting them every chance she got. They were cute to say the least, and they could speak clearly like humans did, which seemed very cool and convenient for both parties. The little fox was ready to answer Kazui’s question, and the girl met the words with listening ears, that is until they got cut off by the older and much bigger fox. It seemed as if he were scolding him for being too hasty to answer questions. The young Uchiha then turned her focus to Yusaku who began explaining to her. ’The summoning jutsu? Kazui would think to herself. She had heard of it before but it wasn’t something she understood through and through.

"Yeah..I’ve heard of it before, but I don’t have much knowledge of it.”

The girl would say as she turned to the fox named Jun. Though she studied it a bit in the academy, she never really understood or tried it herself, she didn’t even know where to start to get summons. However Dai went on to say that maybe one day they could help her in battle, and honestly Kazui would love to have them as her summons. A smile grew on her face as she placed her hands in her pocket and looked up towards Yusaku before returning to the fox.

"Maybe one day.”

The girl would say to Dai with a forced smile as she shrugged her shoulders.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Mar 28, 2020 7:32:42 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull

"Alright people." Yusaku called for the foxes' attention. "Now that you've met Kazui, are you satisfied?" he asked.

"Ooh oooh yeah yeah! Your little sister is super mega amazing awesome!" Yusaku chuckled."Eheh, yeah I agree." He said, glancing down at the little girl. The little Uchiha had claimed a place in Yusaku's heart. He did truly wish the best for her, especially considering her currrent situation. "Now, I'm sure Kazui would like to go enjoy the festival, so perhaps it's better you guys go back home now yes?"

"Aaaaaw but can't I come with youuuu? The festival looks cool."

Yusaku sighed. There was little he could do to stop Kiko from...well...be that energetic all the time. He turned over to the Uchiha. "I'll leave that up to you."

"In the meantime, I shall take care of Jun. Unless Kazui-sama wishes to be in his company."

Yusaku gave Dai another respectful half bow. It was so nice to have such a capable partner. He certainly wouldn't be able to care for all the cubs the way he did. With his Byakugan, the young jounin spyed a little on the festival stands to see just what kind of hassle he would be getting himself into if he had to watch over Kazui and both kits. "Well...the festival seems fairly crowded. You sure you want to accompany us too Jun?"

The red kit shrugged. "Someone has to keep an eye out for Kiko and make sure she doesn't get into trouble. She's real good at that."

"Hey! That's not true!"

"Yes it is."

"No it's not!"

"Okay okay." Yusaku quenched the fiery spirits. "Let's hear Kazui out first, okay?"

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Off Day Fun Day [Yusaku]Jun 10, 2020 13:33:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

A finger rested gently beneath her chin as the girl thought to herself. Why was all of this being pinned down on her? She had no clue if they should come along or not. She wasn’t used to making decisions for other people, but if Yusaku wanted her to choose then she would.

"Hmm.”

The young girl hummed to herself as she continued to think and listen over everything that the kits had to say. It was a tough decision to be made, so Kazui wouldn’t jump the gun quite yet. Standing to her full height, she would look at the cute faces that the foxes had. Shrugging her shoulders, the girl would finally come up with a decision.

"I’m sorry guys, but I think it would be best if Yusaku and I enjoyed the festival by ourselves. I don’t want anyone getting in trouble.”

The Uchiha explained as she fiddled with her fingers. She was nervous and wasn’t used to choosing for other people, but hopefully they would understand where she was coming from. Besides, going to the festival was Yusaku’s gift to Kazui so it would be nice if the two had a chance to bond without having to worry about the kits. Turning to face Yusaku, the girl would smile slightly before turning back to the summons.

"Maybe we can all hang out together some other time.”

She voiced softly, petting Dai gently on the head. Since Yusaku was always so nice, Kazui was sure he wouldn’t mind having them all hang out together at another time. But as of now, this time belonged to Kazui and Yusaku. And the two would try their best to enjoy the crowded festival.

MADE BY MIZO

last edit by Deleted on Jun 10, 2020 13:35:19 GMT -5
has written 0 posts