The Art of Gen [Inari]

compose a reply
The Art of Gen [Inari]Feb 22, 2020 12:59:31 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
I am on nobody’s side for nobody is on my side. Nobody cares for the trees.
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
You have me on the run.
The shadow would could attempt to devour the young Uchiha, forcing her to flee into the arms of the caster. Inari would quickly dispel the genjutsu and wrap an arm tightly around the dark haired girl. Her lips pressed to a thin line. Was it too far? Inari's heart rate picked up as she considered the whole scenario. She, a no name chuunin, casting a powerful genjutsu meant to terrorize and destroy on a young Uchiha, one of the most respected clans in the village. Yeah, if Kazui decided to, she could rat her out to someone and Inari could be facing a squad of angry relatives... 

She brushed the girl's hair down and gave her arm a squeeze, "It is okay. It wasn't real. But that fear, the pain it could quickly become very real and put your system into overdrive and some even say it can kill..." 

Inari leaned back a bit, her mocha eyes studying the girl's face with a soft smile tugging at the edges of his mouth, her eyes friendly as ever. "So, that is why it is important to always go with teammates if you know you are going up against someone proficient in genjutsu. As you learn more, you can release more powerful genjutsus, but until then you have to rely on others if you ever get caught in something like this" 

notes and tags

vulpina
Moro has written 410 posts
The Art of Gen [Inari]Feb 22, 2020 13:46:42 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Kazui held onto Inari tightly, almost refusing to let go. She was afraid, her heart raced and skipped a beat here and there, her breathing was heavy, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Her hand and fingers trembled ever so slightly with fear, her legs did the same, they were like noodles as she tried to stand to her feet only to fail. ’That was so real..there is no way that was just an illusion. The girl would think as she found herself inside the friendly arms of Inari, who was trying to make sure the girl was okay.

"That’s some scary business, Inari-san..”

Kazui would start as she caught her breath, her hands still wrapped around Inari out of fear.

"I...I don’t think I want to fight anyone who uses genjutsu.”

The girl would add on softly. She was starting to second doubt her choices, it was a learning experience but it was also a cruel awakening for the young child. Genjutsu was no walk in the park, it was traumatizing and even though they were only illusions according to Inari, they could still prove to be fatal if taken lightly. Kazui was having second thoughts of using the art as well. The more she thought about it, the crueler it seemed.

"Hai…”

She would say with a nod of her head. Kazui wouldn’t dream of fighting a genjutsu user alone, not in a thousand years.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
The Art of Gen [Inari]Feb 28, 2020 14:08:57 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
You have me on the run.
She'd hold on to the young Kazui as long as she needed to. Regret did tug at her heart, but the reality of a shinobi wasn't a pretty one. Inari's line of work had taken her to the darkest crevices of the career and she needed to be able to present some of the nastier genjutsu to be able to survive it. 

She regarded the girl with a soft smile, and a slight shrug, 

"Yeah, avoid it if you can. That one was one of the more vile ones, but they can affect something as simple as your vision too, like make a door appear as a wall, make you see double, hell, you can even be lulled to sleep by one! can you imagine that, just being lulled to sleep in the middle of battle or on a night when you can't sleep, dangerous and useful for when you really need to rest!" 

It was an attempt to lighten the mood a little. She wasn't used to dealing with teens and their fears. Especially not when she had caused the fear. And if she allowed the entire situation to settle in a bit more, well... She'd be haunted by the children she had slain to keep her cover or because they were the target. Their unmarked graves did them no justice... Her grip briefly tightened around the youngster before she sighed. She didn't want such a fate for the genin in Konoha. Or anyone she knew. 

"Do you want to go grab an icecream from Houhou's shop? My teat of course" 
notes and tags

vulpina
The Art of Gen [Inari]Mar 1, 2020 19:40:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui eventually began to calm down a bit, the thought of the genjutsu stuck in her head as she tried to regain her breath and focus on something else. Inari’s hug was helping of course, it felt as if she were safe, if only for a brief moment, even though she was the one who caused the pain.

"Don’t worry, I’ll try my best to avoid it. I don’t want that to happen to me ever again.”

The girl would say softly as she slowly began to release the grip that she held on Inari. Genjutsu seemed evil yet useful at the same time. There was even one that put people to sleep. It sounded cool, but during battle the last thing a shinobi would want to do is go to sleep. Overall Kazui felt as if genjutsu was cheating in some way. It didn’t seem fair for anyone who was going up against it, but then again, there weren’t many things that were fair in this line of work.

The mention of ice cream however changed the girl’s thought for a second. Normally not a huge fan of ice cream, she however couldn’t pass on the offer, especially after what she had just witnessed.

"S-Sure, I would love too.”

She would say softly as she followed the chunin’s footsteps.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
The Art of Gen [Inari]Mar 14, 2020 18:29:08 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain]--iwbtr-accent:#006600; --iwbtr-img:url("https://66.media.tumblr.com/648d741de18108e2523bd1b58a9dbb03/tumblr_o2bh2hlEoD1reylf2o3_540.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","iwbtr-contain"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-head"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-1"]you have me on the

[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-2"]run

[attr="class","iwbtr-body"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-text"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-quote"]

Slowly the girl's grip would lessen and she would grow braver. Shadows would perhaps be a tad unsettling, perhaps not in daylight, but at night time when they seemed to hold unspoken horrors. Inari just hoped she'd be able to shake the experience and not hold it against her if she couldn't. She had, after all, asked her to put one on her. She gave Kazui's back a quick rub before lightly patting it and as she got up so would Inari. With a smile, she offered her a hand to take if she wanted, if not, then they'd just head on out to get some ice cream with out silly hand-holding. It was all meant to overshadow the bad experience with positive and safe things. [break][break]
"Awesome, come on, then~" [break][break]
Once they had made their way through the streets and to the icecream shop she pulled her wallet out and ordered herself a few scoops before she let Kazui order and paid for the two orders. She hadn't had icecream in a long while... She grabbed a pink spoon and turned towards the Uchiha. "I hope the lesson helped you"  It was after all why they had met with each other, if Kazui walked away from this encounter with nothing to show for it then Inari had failed her task and really not done much else than traumatize an academy student...[break]

[attr="class","iwbtr-footer"]
TAG

[attr="class","iwbtr-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.iwbtr-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--iwbtr-img); background-color: var(--iwbtr-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #391313; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 10px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #f8f8f8; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text] padding: 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #444; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--iwbtr-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::after] content: ""; width: 50%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: -100px; top: -50px; background: url(https://image.ibb.co/eA8wR8/40.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 150px; background: rgb(248, 248, 248); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(248, 248, 248, 1) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.iwbtr-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #111; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--iwbtr-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--iwbtr-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #006600 !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
The Art of Gen [Inari]Mar 18, 2020 3:48:20 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui was beginning to grow calmer and calmer, the more time that passed the more easier she became. Experiencing a genjutsu of that caliber was more than enough to spook the young girl to the core, but with the additional fact that if she were actually facing that in combat then she would be in some serious trouble. Luckily Inari was her ally, and not someone who wanted the Uchiha dead, at least that she knew of. So having her around was definitely beneficial. As she stood alongside the taller lady, Kazui would gently grab a hold of her hand, her fingers still trembling from the fear and adrenaline rushing through her body. A deep breath would help her calm down a tad bit more as they made their way towards the ice cream shop.

Once the duo reached their destination, Kazui would wait to order, watching Inari to see what she got so that she could copy it, but instead of asking for two scoops, the girl would request one scoop, since she wasn’t a huge fan of ice cream. Once the sweets were in her hand, she would grab a spoon and begin to eat.

"Thank you, Inari-Sensei.”

The girl would say softly before adding on.

"And I think I learned a good amount about genjutsu as a whole, the art is interesting but seems very dangerous.”

It was true. Would she continue to study the art? That was still up for her to decide.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
The Art of Gen [Inari]Mar 21, 2020 14:29:08 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain]--iwbtr-accent:#006600; --iwbtr-img:url("https://66.media.tumblr.com/648d741de18108e2523bd1b58a9dbb03/tumblr_o2bh2hlEoD1reylf2o3_540.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","iwbtr-contain"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-head"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-1"]you have me on the

[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-2"]run

[attr="class","iwbtr-body"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-text"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-quote"]

The younger girl was still shaken up on their trip to the store, but would calm down on her own. As she did Inari's worry would dissipate as well. She wouldn't get in trouble for this. [break] 
The ice cream tasted divine as usual and Inari would only pause when the other spoke again. She would shrug, not because she didn't agree, but because their whole line of work was filled to the brim with danger. Perhaps she was biased? She had faced many a foe now and done many things she would rather forget than learn to live with, so the prospect of facing bandits or other 'common' foes didn't seem all that scary anymore. [break][break]
"It is a different kind of dangerous, I suppose. Nin, buki, tai, they are all dangerous as well. Even fuinjutus canbe pretty scary with their explosions and such. " 

[break][break]
It was most likely not what the young girl needed to know but maybe it would lower the amount of fear the girl felt towards the art of genjutsu? Inari wasn't sure, but she hoped it all helped. Her focus shifted from the girl and to her icecream, devouring a few more scoops until the cup was emtpty, only then would she turn her attention back to the girl -provided she hadn't spoken or asked a question.[break][break]"You know, if you need any kind of help, just let me know. I may not be the best at taijutsu, but I do know some ninjutsu and I'd say I'm pretty good at shopping too, if you ever need a shopping-spree-buddy"[break][break] She giggled and would take Kazui's cup, if she was finished with it, and throw it out alongside her own.  [break]

[attr="class","iwbtr-footer"]
TAG

[attr="class","iwbtr-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.iwbtr-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--iwbtr-img); background-color: var(--iwbtr-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #391313; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 10px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #f8f8f8; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text] padding: 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #444; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--iwbtr-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::after] content: ""; width: 50%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: -100px; top: -50px; background: url(https://image.ibb.co/eA8wR8/40.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 150px; background: rgb(248, 248, 248); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(248, 248, 248, 1) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.iwbtr-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #111; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--iwbtr-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--iwbtr-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #006600 !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
The Art of Gen [Inari]Mar 29, 2020 14:16:23 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"You’re right but…”

Kazui would pause as she thought over what she wanted to say in return. While everything in the profession was indeed dangerous, genjutsu seemed a bit more traumatizing than any other means of combat. It was a silent killer than many wouldn’t expect, and at the same time, it seemed cruel, at least to Kazui. The girl would take the spoon and swirl the ice cream around in the little bowl before taking a bite. She wanted to present an argument, but instead would keep her mouth closed. Inari was right.

Kazui was already aware of this for the most part, so the fact that Inari reiterated to her again wasn’t such a big deal. She learned of the dangers in the academy, so there was no need for Inari to worry. The girl would sigh softly as she finished her ice cream. Hearing the offer that the chuunin places in front of her, she was surely down to learn whatever she had to teach. The girl smiled as she handed the empty cup to Inari.

"Sure, I want to learn as much as possible, you know.”

She would start before adding on.

"Thank you, for everything.”

has written 0 posts
The Art of Gen [Inari]Apr 9, 2020 12:15:13 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
caught in the crossfire.
Inari accepted the cup and threw it out, moving back to the Uchiha, mocha brown eyes landing on her for a moment before they retreated to the surroundings. "If you want to read anything on the subject, you could go ask for Mastering the Mind at the library. It is a good read and gives you plenty of information about both the basics and the ore advanced requirements for a proper genjutsu. It is a heavy read, though..."

She shrugged. Her job here was done it seemed, so she fixed the girl with a smile and gestured with a thumb over her shoulder, that she had to go in that direction. She wanted a nap, too. Even if the training hadn't really been exhaustive, she still felt somewhat sluggish. She would only wait for a moment to make sure the Uchiha didn't have any pressing questions in need of an answer.

"Anyways, if you don't have any more questions, I'm going to head home"

vulpina