Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]

compose a reply
Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]Dec 29, 2019 13:04:12 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

Yurako was walking for once, instead of running around for once. This was because it was a little late in the afternoon, about a little after lunch time (or third or fourth meal of the day for herself in some cases) and she was already done training for the moment, so there was no need for her to push herself as much. For the time being. at least until she could feed the angry beast that was her stomach.

Her clothes were rather dirty from the training and she had some scratches and bruises on her, fresh from her earlier workout. As she walked, it was clear that she was feeling weak, as she wasn't moving too quickly and was stumbling here and there, definitely looking worn out. She cursed herself for not bringing a stack as she usually did, rushing a little too much before leaving the house today.

She felt like she was starving and by the time she finally reached the very front of the store she pumped her fist up and gave an excited "Woohoo! Made... it..." just before her stomach started to growl extremely loud, to where one would have to be deaf not to hear it. A second later, she faceplanted and groaned to herself. "So hungry... Need food..." She said now wanting to nearly crawl to the stool to finally grab some grub.

------
Tag:
Gaige has written 131 posts
Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]Jan 18, 2020 13:21:27 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
I am on nobody’s side for nobody is on my side. Nobody cares for the trees.
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
You have me on the run.
There was nothing like grabbing some warm lunch on your break! Inari had finished her first shift and was due back at the facilities eventually, but for now she would fill her tummy with the wonderful dishes served at the Ichiraku Ramen shop. She was well into her second bowl when someone spoke outside the fabric flaps but only when a concerned look was given from the cook and the sound of a body colliding with the ground was heard, did Inari turn in her seat. 

It was a blond, rabbit girl. 

She looked utterly exhausted, so Inari jumped from her stool and went to the girl, offering a hand to help her up. Inari had exchanged her work uniform for a set of light blue pants, few extra layers topped off with a hoodie. Her burnt-orange hair was hanging freely, the framing pieces had been pinned to the sides with two hairpins. She looked a bit... Sluggish and lazy, if she had to describe her clothing choice, but it was warm and comfortable and right now, Inari couldn't care less. She was as pale as ever and her body wasn't doing a whole lot better, the pills from the doctor had been working nicely she had been told, now all she needed to do was stop working and the doctor would be happy. That wasn't an option though. 

"Are you okay?"

She asked in a quiet voice. She didn't spend extra energy where it wasn't needed and talking animatedly and loud required energy she'd rather save. 
notes and tags

vulpina
Moro has written 410 posts
Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]Jan 18, 2020 22:19:10 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako could smell the ramen from where she was while her ears could pick up the chef cooking the food, as well as someone eating and enjoying the food. She was so jealous, but yet she was left nearly crawling to get a seat. However, someone did manage to be alarmed by her somewhat, actually getting up and checking on her. She would weakly look up at the shorter girl, observing her. She was dressed casually and had brilliant, yet messy hair. But that wasn't a bad thing, Yurako was generally a mess herself.

Mostly because the young Utsuki didn't put too much into appearances really. Especially with her recent training as of late, she was covered in sweat, durt, some scratches, and bruises. She hoped she wouldn't be going to the doctor again soon. She would take the outstretched hand, pulling herself up to her feet, stumbling a little bit before regaining balance. Once steadied, she would move to a seat right next to the girl, basically flopping into it. "I'm fine... Just super hungry... and really tired after training... Thanks for the help though..." She would tell the older woman is an unusually slower and weaker tone.

"I need five bowls of beef ramen, please... With extra beef... And carrots... Oh, can you put in an egg?" She asked, pulling out her wallet, as she was one who usually liked to pay before eating so she wouldn't accidentally run off and not pay at all. Her wallet was fuzzy and shaped like a rabbit's foot, filled with some ryo her mother gave her. As the man nodded, she smiled as her stomach growled loudly and impatiently again. "So... What's your name? I'm Yurako... Utsuki Yurako of the... Utsuki clan..." She asked the orange-haired woman, still drained, laying on the counter as she awaited her food.

------
Tag:

Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]Jan 21, 2020 2:31:48 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 2 August -13 SD rank Chunin occupation Sage apprentice
You have me on the run.
The bunny-eared girl would flop down on her stool, everything about her and the way she leaned on the table told her this one was utterly exhausted and ready to go down for a long nap after a bite to eat. The straight order for five bowls of ramen had Inari giggle briefly. It was rare she met someone who knew they could devour five bowls. 

The owner seemed to recognize her and didn't bat an eye at the order, simply got to work on the first bowl. Inari would smile and pop a small piece of vegetable into her mouth before returning her caramel gaze to the younger rabbit, who, as she introduced herself, was named Yurako of the Utsuki clan. 

"Nice to meet you, Utsuki Yurako. I'm Kimura Inari. What have you been training to make you this tired?" 

She looked positively wrecked. Small twigs and blades of grass had stuck to her hair, even the soft looking fur of her ears, patches of smeared dirt here and there, even small welts from impact with something. Surely, she had been training taijutsu from the looks of it, but you could never be sure. She might have taken a nasty tumble through some brambles. Slowly, as she waited for a reply, Inari started to eat again, while she could usually eat like she hadn't eaten in five days, she found she lost her appetite after a second of third bowl nowadays. 
notes and tags

vulpina
Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]Jan 22, 2020 1:39:12 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako groaned as her empty belly growled loudly yet again. She wasn't embarrassed but she did know she looked like a mess. She slowly pulled a couple of twigs out of her blonde fur on her ears as they made her itch slightly, tossing them on the dirt below before scratching them. Her body was really sore. She fell a couple of times and probably bleeding in a couple of places. On top of that she was covered in dirt. She probably didn't smell too great either. She softly would sniff.

'Yeah... After training, I'll need a bath at the hot springs.' She thought as she waited for her ramen. Or, well, ramens. She could probably eat the man out of business if she wanted to. She could hear her ramen cooking and it only made her more impatient and eager. When the orange-haired girl replied before going back to her bowl, Yurako lifted her head, a stream of drool was stuck to the table. She wiped it off to the best of her ability. Knowing the ramen was coming gave her some extra energy, but not too much. Just enough to talk and interact.

"Oh... Just trying to work on my speed... endurance... and taijutsu. To some.. degree I'm trying to develop... more of my actual specialty, ninjutsu. If you want to help... you can." She replied slowly. By that time the old man gave her her first bowl and her eyes twinkled. She picked up her chopsticks and started to dig in! She would quickly eat. If she wasn't good at eating, she might've choked.

------
Tag:

Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]Feb 9, 2020 4:16:56 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
You have me on the run.
Oh manner, taijutsu training. That was tough and Inari could relate all too well to the exhaustion. She tried to avoid it nowadays though. Saved her energy for missions and when she needed to take a fall. Her vacation had done wonders for her, but time couldn't heal everything no matter how hard you tried to wait and recover. Sometimes, your body simply didn't agree with your plans. 

"Ouch, that sounds tough. I don't do much in ninjutus, but maybe I can give a few pointers? Are you training towards anything specific?" 

Inari didn't know the Utsuki's rank but if she was going by her looks alone, then she'd say either genin or chuunin. If she turned out to be a special jounin with specialization in ninjutsu, Inari would have to just give her some sympathy and encouraging words, though. 

Her own bowl was diminishing little by little as she worked through the food. Oh, yeah maybe she should tell her she had work later, so she couldn't jump into a super long training session if that was what the other had in mind. 

"But I have to be back at work later, though. Just refueling before heading back~"
notes and tags

vulpina
Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]May 16, 2020 12:47:54 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako was eating so fast it would seem like she was afraid that her food was going to run away from her. Even though she just started eating, slurping her noodles down like there was no tomorrow, she was feeling her energy come back as quickly as she lost it. Once the noodles in her first bowl were devoured she would finally reply to Inari, her body now a bit more refreshed, the toppings and such being the only thing left.

"Your not good at ninjutsu? Then what are you good at? I'm looking for anything and everything to become the fastest in the five nations! But if you want something specific, then I think I am training for the next chuunin exams, as that's the first step, y'know?!" She said proudly before she started to dig into the meat and other things left in her bowl, happily nomming on the delicious meats before she started on the carrots and eggs in that order.

When she said she would need to go back to work later, she would nod, finishing up her carrots. "Got it! Sub wwht du yub du anyways?" She said with her mouth full in the middle of her sentence before swallowing and getting started on her next bowl.

TAG:
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Starving Rabbit Meets Snake [Inari]May 17, 2020 3:08:29 GMT -5
Kimura Inari
Kimura Inari Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain]--iwbtr-accent:#006600; --iwbtr-img:url("https://66.media.tumblr.com/648d741de18108e2523bd1b58a9dbb03/tumblr_o2bh2hlEoD1reylf2o3_540.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","iwbtr-contain"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-head"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-1"]you have me on the

[attr="class","iwbtr-ly-2"]run

[attr="class","iwbtr-body"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-text"]
[attr="class","iwbtr-quote"]

The rabbit girl would more or less inhale her portion of noodles, almost pulling a giggle from the chuunin as she watched her from the corner of her eye. It wasn't every day you saw someone eating noodles like their life depended on it. As she eventually replied to her question, Inari would turn to face the rabbit girl. To become the fastest in the all the land was one hell of a goal. But, hey, someone had tobe the fastest right? Inari certainly wasn't going to be it. With a faint smile dancing on her lips she replied. "I focus on genjutsu. I can do a few tricks with a bo staff too. But mostly illusions." [break][break]
She ate a bit more as the other asked about what she did, since she had to go back work. As so many others, she had a decent cover. "Now? I'm just to do a patrol. In general? I am in an operations squad" She did missions for it too, they were small bits of fresh air and a reminder that not everything in the world was bad. Having seen children murdered, having done so herself a few times, to see people utterly destroyed by their circumstances, it was heavy on the mind. She had shared her troubles with Kazuto once, but... All she could do was tell herself it was for the village and its survival.
[break]

[attr="class","iwbtr-footer"]

[attr="class","iwbtr-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.iwbtr-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--iwbtr-img); background-color: var(--iwbtr-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #391313; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 10px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #f8f8f8; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text] padding: 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #444; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--iwbtr-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::after] content: ""; width: 50%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: -100px; top: -50px; background: url(https://image.ibb.co/eA8wR8/40.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 150px; background: rgb(248, 248, 248); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(248, 248, 248, 1) 0%, rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.iwbtr-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #111; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--iwbtr-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--iwbtr-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--iwbtr-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #006600 !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.iwbtr-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]