Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]

compose a reply
Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]Feb 3, 2020 23:04:55 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

When Miho told her that she did actually know someone who knew wind style that could help her with training, her face lit up brightly. Not to mention she said it was her fiance. all she had to do was be good. Her eyes nearly sparkled in excitement and joy. "That's it?! No problem! I'm not someone who will go back on my word once I'm told something or if I make a promise!" she said with a smile. However, she moved a little too much and would wince heavily in pain.

After cringing a little bit and would open her mouth to consume the bread the medical kunoichi would dip in the broth before shoveling it into her mouth. While she ate a little bit more she would listen to the brunette explain her job to the young Utsuki. "Oh? That sounds boring! Unless you've been on jobs like that before! If you have, can you tell me any cool stories? I hope to go on jobs like that soon!" She said confidently, not knowing she probably sounded rude too a little bit by calling her profession boring.

She did mention the field operations. Yurako at least knew what that was, as she would be probably joining one whenever she would become chuunin. Hopefully soon. Thinking back she remembered Miho mentioned she was getting married. "So, what's your fiance like? What's it like getting married? Are you happy about it?" She would ask before opening her mouth for another spoon full.

------
Tag:

Gaige has written 131 posts
Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]Feb 4, 2020 12:53:10 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion

Her excitement seemed to get the better of her, prompting the reminder of pain to shut the young girl down rather quickly. Still, Miho imagined that the teen would indeed keep her word and behave herself...even if she wasn't around.

Yet, a serious expression crossed her lips in hearing that her job sounded boring to Yurako, leading her to question if she had ever gone on such an extensive mission that required her medical skills. Raising her brow, the medic would shake her head though would follow her expression by shoving the spoon full of broth into the teen's mouth.

"For you information, while I have yet to do anything so extreme as to save someone's life in the field...I did happen to travel with someone who did something quite extraordinary.."

Miho thought about such a tale, but seemed to regret even mentioning it before hearing the next slew of questions that flew in her direction. With a small smile, the young woman would prepare another spoonful, her eyes closed before narrowing them gently.

"He is...reserved...understanding...stern when he needs to be, but gentle when you get to know him...I was surprised when he asked me, but I'm happy that he did..."

Surprised was an understatement, if anything she had been terrified. But, she knew that she loved him and would always love him. Miho was ready to spend the rest of her life with him, of course, once she managed to figure out the remaining details of arranging their wedding.

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]Feb 17, 2020 22:49:11 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako almost didn't understand the importance of medical shinobi entirely. In her head, she thought that some became strong enough to be nearly unbreakable. If they weren't, then they just needed to do better and train harder. Though, she was started to see why it was an actually important position while she was being examined. But she was too stubborn to fully admit it just yet. Mostly because of her disdain for crummy hospitals or doctor's offices. She would watch Miho take what she said the wrong way to some degree.

Realizing she messed up by calling what was her profession lame and would move slightly to try and raise her arms up in defense, causing herself pain as the brunette girl said she hasn't saved anyways life yet but did see someone do something extraordinary on the field once. "Sorry didn't mean to offend ya. What did you see them do?! Did they blow up a battlefield?! Cut down twenty people before they could blink?! Destroy a base?! Please tell me!" she said and asked in excitement, her moving hurting her a little bit more in between bites.

She listened to her explain her fiance as well. This made her wonder if she was going to ever meet someone as she did. It wasn't as if the Utsuki didn't think about boys, she just was preoccupied with her training. Not to mention there were many who probably couldn't or didn't even want to bother trying to be compatible with her personality. "He sounds wonderful! I'm happy for you, Miho-senpai~" She would say, adding a little bit extra on the end to try and be polite now she was warming up slightly to the other girl.

TAG:
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]Feb 18, 2020 23:55:18 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

While she had happened to manage to get some respect from the young female, at least to the point that she was willing to apologize for rather insensitive comment. Though it appeared that she was now more interested in her small tale, leading to Miho to smile to herself as she continued to work on feeding this crazed teen. Especially after hearing her congratulate her on the engagement. Though she was certainly trying to remain humble with so much pride going around at the news, even she was partial to falling into some pride herself in hearing it.

"Thank you...and he is...I don't think I've felt like this for anyone else in a very long time..."

There was one other person that made her feel this way, but that was a long time ago...

Feeling herself trail off for a moment, she'd soon refocus before coughing slightly.

"Anywho...the story was..that we were sent out to investigate a threat to a village of locals dealing with a situation involving bandits....In this, the woman managed to take out this group with a simple display of force and even in their defeat they still were unwilling to submit to their ill doing..."

Looking to the side, Miho would release a sigh as she recalled the event...

"Despite their reservations and foul display of conduct...she was more than willing to help the survivors and give them medical aid...possibly even saving their lives from severe poisoning from being exposed to a cloud of poisonous mist...one that not only inflicted weakness and a slow death, but made movement so deadly that each attempted move killed the exposed victim...I had thought it was amazing...she did not...she considered it a waste and that medical techniques such as that should be reserved for more dire circumstances and not to waste..."

Miho had given a brief summary of the event...mostly because...the event involved a much younger shinobi with a more experienced one.

----------------------

"I don't get it...These assholes literally got what was coming to them...and now ya just treatin em like victims?"

The younger Miho would look on from the side, her eyes narrowed as she appeared almost annoyed by it as she had just finished dragging one of the bandits over to the crimson dressed woman, her hat now removed as she continued to work to reviving one of them from the side.

"Hebikai-sensei...why should ya even care? They were literally trying to kill us earlier..."

It was a question that hadn't come with an answer at the time, prompting only a look from the Sage before then allowing her serious expression to return back to her current objective.

"If you are unable to see humanity in others...then perhaps you need to seek a remedy to that...People...are still people...human beings...beings that do wrong...but they are still that...they hold lives..they hold families...and while I would be content to blinding ignore that in the face of their actions, there is a oath that I took...and I intend to honor that oath...to death..."

--------------------

Miho recalled her late master, though knew better than to linger on the matter for too long...

In the end, she would release a breath before shaking her head with a smile.

"The woman had a code...and I could only respect that as something that she knew...It wasn't long after that I realized that she was honoring her pledge as a medic....something I didn't know you had to do when you were on the battlefield...or as a Sage..."

Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]Apr 9, 2020 10:13:28 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako gave Miho a look whenever she said that she hasn't felt that way in a long time. She was glad for her. "Oh? What's it like? Do you think I'll ever find anyone like that too?" She asked the brunette. She never really thought about love. She was always too busy with her training and missions to really give it much thought. Not to mention no one has ever approached her or anything about such things. At least not to her knowledge.

She then listened to the medical nin's story. It was about her master and how she chose to save people instead of simply kill them and how it was apart of a medical shinobi's pledge. "Ooooo~ So cool! What happened to them? What's a Sage? What's the pledge of a medical shinobi?" She asked in her usual rapid-fire way excited to know more about them. The conversation was a good way to pass the time as well.

"I'm glad you're hanging out with me Miho-senpai! I don't have any friends really that are girls too." She added with a small smile. It was a nice change of pace for the Utsuki.

TAG:
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Wear and Tear, Youthful Indiscretion[Yurako]Apr 10, 2020 10:33:31 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"You certainly have a lot of questions from something who was previously in pain...I guess that means the treatment is working..."

With a small grin on her face, Miho would then release a slow breath as she then nodded her head in hearing the question of if the young girl would find something special one day.

"I think you will...They are out there for everyone. Its just a matter of timing.."

Miho had to believe that...it was the truth. Kazuto had come into her life in a moment when she hadn't expected it or wanted it. It was possible that it was fate, but then it was also just about timing. Perhaps it was both? In the end, as she began to hear the next spree of questioning flying her way, the young woman would then raise her brow as she thought back.

"One question at a time....A sage is an individual capable of harnessing the very chakra that lies within nature. This allows them to use Senjutsu...enhancing their abilities in a way that reflects the nature of their training. My sensei was the previous Snake Sage..."

Drawing forth her spoon once more, she'd guide it toward the youth as she continued.

"As for the pledge of a Medic..it is to do no harm...respect all life...and to fulfill ones duty to the best of their abilities...It is a creed that allows medics to remember that despite opposite lines in the ground, we are duty bound to treat all people...no matter the village of origins..."

It was heavy burden at times, but it was one that had guided many through the years...and also had gotten many of them killed.

"But I digress...eventually after the bandits had been treated, they were returned to their place of origins and they never returned to threaten the village again. As far as I know, at this time they have actually become an ally to the very place that they had threatened a year later..."

last edit by Senju Miho on Apr 10, 2020 10:34:01 GMT -5