You can't scare me. [Yurako]Jan 7, 2020 17:06:04 GMT -5
Inoru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Inoru Avatar
groupnull
age 10 years old birthday 3/13 rank Academy Student occupation Student
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]SO, IF YOU ARE TOO TIRED TO SPEAK, SIT NEXT TO ME, BECAUSE I, TOO, AM FLUENT IN SILENCE
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
275[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
enter thing #1

Silence. Something that the young Yamanaka twin was quite used to. His world was quiet, but it allowed him to smell the flowers and feel the breeze on his cheeks so much more than others. With his eyes closed, the boy took in the world around him in a different way. It was soft, the wind. The pollen from the flowers and the trees was carried with it. The boy took in a deep breath, enjoying its subtlety and its simplicity for what it was. With a clear blue sky and the warmth of the rays of the sun, it was difficult for him not want to be outside. Inoru was like that, though. He was an adventurer. Staying in doors wasn’t the last thing on his mind. There seemed to be no other logical option but to carry himself through the streets of Konoha.
[break][break]
The blue-eyed child found himself a bench, sprawled out on his belly with his notebook and ink brush. The paper was filled with quite childish attempts at Fuinjutsu seals. It was obvious what he was attempting. The effort was there, but the experience of quit lacking. He held the brush tightly in his hand, allowing its ink to soak into the page before carefully moving it over the surface. The black ink soaked through. He stared at his work with confidence. The confidence was more directed at his ability to perfect the art than his current ability to perform it. He was determined enough to master Fuinjutsu, but his age and knowledge with it was simply lacking.
[break][break]
The world around him continued in its silence. What better way to concentrate?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#E6E699;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#E6E699;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#E6E699;color:#808080;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
last edit by Inoru on Jan 7, 2020 17:08:48 GMT -5
Azunai has written 10 posts
You can't scare me. [Yurako]Jan 7, 2020 19:55:32 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

"Woohoo! Time to train!" Yurako exclaimed proudly and loudly, pumping her fist in the air a couple of times as she marched her way to the training fields. She wasn't sure where or what to start off today for her regular training regimen. She did take Miho's advice recently and just got out of the bathhouse, her hair still wet along with the "fur" on her ears, making them flop down slightly due to the added weight of the water. She was refreshed and relaxed, just like Miho said she should be.

On top of that, she had a full stomach after eating about three large bowls of ramen before she even took a bath. Now, she was ready to train, finally making it to the field finally, before scouting the area for the perfect spot. While still walking, she saw a boy with bright blonde hair. He was laying down with something in front of him? She couldn't tell what it was from her angle, so she bounded over to him until she was directly behind him on his left side. She put a finger on her chin, thinking as he definitely piqued her curiosity.

'A book? What's he studying? Is he an academy student?' She thought as she leaned down over his shoulder, staring at the book as well, trying to see the contents. She would discover that it was not a book, but a notepad. He was painting very terrible seals on the paper. 'I've seen this before...' She thought quietly as she watched him, getting closer. "You need work but keep at it bunny! You'll go far if you keep practicing!" She said while flashing him a smile and a thumbs-up, all while being uncomfortably close.

------
Tag:

Gaige has written 131 posts
You can't scare me. [Yurako]Jan 7, 2020 20:31:07 GMT -5
Inoru
Inoru Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]SO, IF YOU ARE TOO TIRED TO SPEAK, SIT NEXT TO ME, BECAUSE I, TOO, AM FLUENT IN SILENCE
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
427[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
awkward turtle

The Yamanaka didn’t move an inch, completely unaware of the girl standing directly behind him. Today was not a day that he wore the specially made earmuffs. He preferred it that way. Inoru enjoyed the peace and quiet in times where he needed to focus. The slight vibrations that it brought to his ear canal were at times unsettling, bringing to him emotions that he’d rather not experience. If he was going to be deaf, he’d rather live that way entirely. Unfortunately, it was far too beneficial on the battlefield to completely go without. On calming days such as this, though, leaving them in his bookbag was an easy choice.
[break][break]
The girl who spoke behind him would need to wait a few moments. Had it not been for her proximity to the boy’s skin, she could have gotten away with murder. Inoru, however, was a bit more sensitive to changes in the heat around him, particularly the heat of her breath directly hitting against the side of his head as she peeked over him.
[break][break]
Inoru was used to situations such as this, and as such he didn’t seem at all startled as he turned around to face her, making up for the fact that she was so close as he leaned backward a bit to avoid accidentally hitting her with his forehead. His bright blue eyes met her own, quickly following up with an excited smile. He picked up his book, spreading it outward so that the strange-eared girl could see properly. He showed no response to her odd figure. Inoru wasn’t one to judge or even concern himself with how others looked. That was mostly because he was different in his own ways.
[break][break]
The small boy remained silent. Speaking was not in his nature. Reading lips, however, told him everything that he needed to know. He turned the notebook back around, scribbling on it to communicate to the Genin before him. When he was done, he flipped it back over with an awkward shrug of his shoulders.
[break][break]
"I can’t hear, but I can read lips.” He pointed to his ears and then proceeded to remove his muffs from his bag, placing them gently over his head and inserting the specialized device deep into his ears. He waved to her. Inoru didn’t bother signing as most people in the village had little knowledge of his language. He found that conversations were limited to anyone but his sister.
[break][break]
He wrote again in his book and then proceeded to show the girl its contents. "I'm Inoru. What's your name?"

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#E6E699;color:#808080;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
last edit by Inoru on Jan 7, 2020 20:33:50 GMT -5
You can't scare me. [Yurako]Jan 8, 2020 1:09:24 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako was a bit confused with his slow uptake to her presence. He didn't say a word or respond to her, instead just move his head so their skulls wouldn't collide together. She couldn't figure out why he wouldn't react in the usual way. So she got onto her knees, although it would come off as a little odd due to how her long legs were shaped. She would do this so she could see what he was doing better, plus leaning was odd for her for long periods. She did notice her watching her mouth more than anything.

She watched him curiously as he would flip over his notebook and begun to write in it. When he was done, she would squint her eyes slightly to read what he wrote. Opening her mouth in surprise, she would only nod before giving him a soft and understanding look with her eyes, flashing him a bright smile while she was at it. 'Oh, that makes more sense, he's deaf. That's unfortunate though, I kinda feel bad for him. Not only was he unlucky to not have her ears, but not useful ears at all...' She thought, processing what he told her.

It made more sense why he was watching her motor mouth. she was hoping he could keep up with her quick manner of talking. She would wait for him to write again, asking for her name. "I'm Utsuki Yurako, of the Utsuki clan, nice ta meetcha Inoru. So what are you studying? A type of jutsu or something? I wasn't aware you couldn't hear. My apologies. I said earlier when leaning down that you should keep up whatever you're doing! As I like to say, trial and error only make improvements with each failure!" She said, trying to sound wise with her actual motto.

It was how she got so good at the jutsus she learned, after all, she would fail over and over again until she got it down right. Like when she learned how to use her chakra to walk up trees, it took her a week to learn and a few more days to actually nail it after learning.

------
Tag:

You can't scare me. [Yurako]Jan 16, 2020 22:34:27 GMT -5
Inoru
Inoru Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
334[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
notes

Inoru saw the sympathy in her eyes. He didn’t like it. He never had. It was a look he often received, but he didn’t feel sorry for himself, so why should others? He shrugged it off quickly, replacing it by returning a smile to her. She talked fast, but he was able to keep up. She wasn’t the first fast talking that he had to deal with. A lot of the time he could fill in the words or at least get a majority of what he’d missed with context clues.[break][break]

The young Yamanaka giggled to himself. Of course, she was from the Utsuki clan. He could have guessed considering she introduced herself as Utsuki Yurako. He also found it ironic that she was from a rabbit clan considering the ears and hyperactivity. It was, in his own mind, kind of cute. If it wasn’t a bunny clan, it was be something with just as much hyperactivity in it somewhere.[break][break]

Inoru continued to smile, turning the notebook around to show her the fuuinjutsu again and then writing below his garbled attempt. "I’ll do my best! What kind of jutsu do you do?” Flipping it around, he was genuinely curious. Finding out what other people excelled in made him want to practice even harder. Fuuinjutsu wasn’t often the most practical combat style. It was fantastic for those needing a bit of utility, but handling something like ninjutsu or taijutsu seemed to be what most people flocked towards.[break][break]

Inoru, on the other hand, needed something that he could do from afar and could do without being forced to hear to locate. Fuuinjutsu, setting traps and fighting alongside puppets allowed him to stay more hidden and far back. It was the safest method for him outside of Genjutsu which he just couldn’t wrap his mind around. His mother had recently been helping him with his seals and his sister often practiced with him in small spars. Although he wasn’t fantastic, he definitely could understand practicing made perfection.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#000000;[/newclass]
You can't scare me. [Yurako]Jan 22, 2020 0:26:16 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

As she laid next to him, she would try to be as patient as possible for her new friend. Yurako placed her arms to where she would hold her head up with her backhands and fingers holding her chin up, not dropping her graceful smile. She liked to smile she noticed recently, it helped to keep people at ease, plus she heard that a good smile was a great way to make friends. On top of that, she founds it as a way to push through the bad days she sometimes had.

She was shown his horrible attempts at fuuinjutsu and she almost wanted to cringe but didn't. After all, her attempts probably wouldn't have been much better anyways. Underneath he asked what she was good at. "Well! I'm good at ninjutsu unlike most people in my clan, although I can do taijutsu as well, I'm just not as good as someone else in my clan would be. However! I see that as just more possibilities! In fact, I want to learn as many types as I can, even the ones I don't specialize in." She said with confidence.

It was true, she might never be as fast as someone like her mother Nomi or her aunt Bebe, but she would find her own way to become as fast. She wasn't about to give up on her dream after all. "I'm training to become the fastest in all of the nations! Wait and you'll see!" She said, giving her goal, letting one hand give him a thumbs up before returning it to below her chin. "What about you? Do you have any goals? What jutsu do you like?" She'd ask in return.

------
Tag:

You can't scare me. [Yurako]Feb 7, 2020 20:41:51 GMT -5
Inoru
Inoru Avatar
groupnull
Inoru admired Yurako’s interested and her determination to become the best. Despite his go-getter attitude, Inoru knew he might not ever be the best at anything. He could try, sure, but his position was already a bit hindered with the small delay he had. Regardless, he was never one to give up. He tried harder than anyone else just to keep up. He was determined to graduate with his twin sister, and there wasn’t anything that anyone else would be able to do about that.

Inoru didn’t have any justu in his kit yet. He scrabbled the jutsu he did know on the piece of paper before handing it back.

"I only know Substitution, Cloak, and Rope escape techniques.”

That wasn’t completely unheard of though. He was, after all, still an academy student. He would need to master quite a few more jutsu before he would be able to graduate from the academy.
"I want to learn puppetry and fuuinjutsu,”

He wrote next. A smile accompanied his thoughts. The idea of having a giant puppet carry him around seemed like the perfect way to fight. He could have a buddy of his own to fight alongside him even if his sister didn’t happen to be around.

"Is it fun being a genin? Do you get to go on a lot of missions?”