Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]

compose a reply
Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Jan 9, 2020 2:56:53 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

"Try to find your money kiddo, and be sure to put your pants back on!" The Ramen Guy would tell the Utsuki while shielding his eyes with a slight blush on his face. "Yeah yeah old man, I got it! Ooooh! I know I put it somewhere!" Yurako would complain as she was in her underwear as she shook her pants, tried to make the hopefully hidden wallet fall out of them. With no luck, the worried rabbit girl would take off her jacket to do the same and still nothing! She was getting looks, whispers, and giggles as she did this.

A couple even shielding their son's eyes as they awkwardly walked by. Yurako was annoyed from the snickers, giggles and obviously weirded out passers-by. rather than embarrassed. "Shut it, people!" She'd yell at the people, turning her head to tell them off for a quick moment before she dropped her pants to the floor and took off her jacket, doing the same thing to it next. Soon, other than her underwear, crop top, mesh shirt underneath before more underwear and her bandages, she was mostly bare, only flopping to the ground to check under her leg weights.

"Cooommee ooon! Did I forget my wallet and a cupon?! Whhhhyy?!" She would groan to herself as her stomach would growl loudly for a long while as she was checking the last thing, her shinobi weapon pouch, the rest of her clothes laying around her. People passing by would probably think the girl was weird not only because of just her anatomy but because she probably would appear as if she was completely nuts and stripping in broad daylight. some would even ask a village shinobi or two what they should do.

They only ended up being equally stumped as the seemingly crazy young girl was still frantically searching for something to buy ramen with.

------
Tag: @yams3

Gaige has written 131 posts
Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Jan 19, 2020 5:02:42 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

[attr="class","bsltmarg"]Himawari
ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"] The Senju was making her way to the local ramen shop, for one of the rare occasions where she actually showed her face in public and not board herself up in the room of her younger cousin’s home. The woman made her way down the road, and noticed that a crowd was beginning to gather around the shop, and they didn’t look too happy. Some parents shielded their eyes, others just look in disgust as the all chit-chatted amongst all be another, ridiculing whatever was happening at the shop. Was it that kid that always went to the ramen shop and ate bowl after bowl until he lost his bearings and eventually regurgitated it all back up again? He was a village unfavorite, nearly more disliked than Himawari herself, but the lady was considered a scummy criminal and most people utterly hated her presence.

The woman’s white windbreaker carried in the wind as Himawari walked a bit faster, making her way towards the shop to only see a somewhat familiar face, half naked scrambling through her garments looking for something. With no hesitation in her mind, chakra filled the woman’s body as she moved at a blur that no one present was able to keep up with. One second the young girl was there, the next she was off to the side, the white jacket wrapped around the girl’s waste, Himawari standing in front of her, holding her gently by the wrist.

"What do you think you’re doing?”

She would ask in a nonchalant whisper, confused as to why the hell the girl was in her underwear looking through her garments instead of wearing them. If there was one thing Himawari would preach about, it would be self respect. If one didn’t respect themselves then how did they expect someone else to respect them? The question could be applied to a lot of things but the Senju was an advocate for love and self respect.

"Put your clothes back on.”

The crowd remained shocked as Himawari had the audacity to show her face, and not only that but they were concerned for the young child because Himawari had managed to get a hold of her. The chatter was annoying to Himawari, and she knew that the chatter shifted from Yurako to her as fast as the woman appeared. The Senju however would ignore it and turn to the chef, a weak smile on her face as she spoke.

"Sorry about that. I’ll be paying for the two of us.”

The smile faded once she finished her statement and grabbed a seat at the bar. The shop owner would scoff and proceed to charge the woman a bit extra.

@tag x words x notes
round

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.bsmain]width:500px;background-color:#fbfbfb;padding:20px;border:solid 1px #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsimg]width:500px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/7lYE1iz.jpg');height:252px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslyric]font-size:20px;color:#ffffff;font-family:comic-sans-ms;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;padding:10px;line-height:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslmarg]margin-top:71px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslmarg span]font-size:38px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsltmarg]margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody]font-size:10px;color:#333;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody span]font-size:9px;text-align:center;line-height:20px;opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Jan 20, 2020 22:59:18 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

While still frantically looking through her clothing, she would double dig and find nothing. Getting annoyed and ready to scream, Yurako was just about to look up and think to herself before a girl was suddenly in front of her, before grabbing her by the wrist. The Utsuki would've fallen if it weren't for both her balance and the older woman grabbing her wrist, asking what she was doing. Yurako sighed taking in a deep breath.

"I'm looking for my wallet! I know I must've brought it with me, I'm afraid I'm lost it! Keep important things in it! That I left it at home! I'm not sure! I was just wanting ramen so I can go back to training!" She fired off, her loud motor mouth giving her a full explanation in nearly under a minute. Once the older woman would tell her to put her clothes back out, she would mutter an audible sigh before rubbing the back of her head while looking at the ground. She looked at her clothes, getting an idea where each of them was.

She quickly put all of her clothes on as fast as she could the moment she heard the older woman say she'll pay for the ramen. Once fully clothed, she dusted herself off and nearly skipped over to Himawari, sitting down next to her. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll have five bowls of beef and pork ramen please!" She said happily as she sat down clapping her hands in excitement. "I'm Yurako! Yurako Utsuki of the Utsuki clan! Who are you kind stranger?!" She said happily.

------

Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Jan 25, 2020 3:52:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"] Himawari would wave her hand dismissively as the young girl proceeded to thank her over and over again. It wasn’t a big deal, Himawari was always willing to help during times like this, it was a part of her character, she was born this way. The suspended jonin was going on to tell her it was no big deal until the girl decided she wanted five bowls of ramen. What?! Five bowls? So casually?? Himawari would open her pocket pouch, where she keep some ryo just incase. ’Damn..I’ll just barely have enough to pay for her food alone, not including myself.’ She would think to herself as she stared at the pouch before zipping it up and turning to face the girl with a weak smile.

"Five bowls of ramen for the girl. And I’ll just have...um..a cup of water.”

She would say to the owner as she leaned forward and placed her arms upon the counter, using her hands to prop her head up. Her stomach growled slightly, and with her free hand she would caress her stomach. hoping the ease the hunger for just a bit. Such an appetite for such a young child. The woman sighed as Yurako went on to introduce herself. Utsuki clan huh? You don’t really see many of them out and about. The Senju’s heart skipped a beat when she was asked for her name. Should she lie? No, she couldn’t run from who she was. Senju Himawari, The Unsung Hero turned villain.

"My name is Himawari.”

She would say with less confidence than she wanted. Choosing to leave her surname out hoping that she wouldn’t know of the woman’s story. Quickly trying to change the subject, Himawari to speak once again.

"You sure have a large appetite. I suppose you’re growing...still.”

She would say as she noticed the girl was only a bit shorter than her, without counting the enormous ears that the clan possessed.

@tag x words x notes
round

[newclass=.bsmain]width:500px;background-color:#fbfbfb;padding:20px;border:solid 1px #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsimg]width:500px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/7lYE1iz.jpg');height:252px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslyric]font-size:20px;color:#ffffff;font-family:comic-sans-ms;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;padding:10px;line-height:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody]font-size:10px;color:#333;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody span]font-size:9px;text-align:center;line-height:20px;opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Jan 26, 2020 1:21:30 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako would see Himawari wave her hand, letting her know she didn't have to worry about it. That makes her want to pay her back at some point anyway. A good person should always be willing to pay back another good person. She didn't notice the girl checking her money, thinking she had enough if she offered. She did hope she wasn't eating the woman out of all of her money. She definitely would pay her back twice over now.

She simply waited for her bowl but heard the subtle growl of Himawari's stomach, making the ear closest to the blackish-brown haired girl's direction twitch. "Oh! If you're hungry, you can have one of my bowls~ I am fine with just four or three. You're paying, after all, I don't want to let you sit there and watch me eat." She said turning to her and flashing a kind, warm smile. She felt kinda bad now, despite smiling, her ears would flop down closer to her head, showing the emotions behind the genuine smile.

Her ears turned back upright whenever she got the older woman's name. It sounded cute, but she thought it was odd she had no last name. "Oh, you have no last name? Oh well! Nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, only for her first bowl to be placed in front of her, she picked up her chopsticks and started to chow down when Himawari commented on her appetite. "Yeah, it's a clan thing... Wevb et alowt oph foowd." She said with her mouthful during the second part of her sentence.

"Plus I do a lot of training, so it works out." She added after swallowing before digging into her next bite, slurping loudly at a record pace.

------

Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Jan 26, 2020 8:20:57 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"]

Well now that her emergency money was spent on some random child’s feast, Himawari would have to go without for the rest of the day and maybe the next day as well just to get her back on track with her savings. Honestly that wasn’t such a huge concern for her however, as long as she puts good karma into the lives of others, then it would soon return to her in some way, shape, or fashion. Himawari leaned forward, holding her stomach discretely as the chef brought out two bowls at a time, since if he brought out more then Yurako’s food would be taking up too much space.

The girl offered Himawari a bowl or two, but honestly the Senju was content with her decision to pay for Yurako’s food, regardless of the price.

"No, no. It’s fine really, please eat.”

The woman would say, waving her hand dismissively. A weak smile perched on her lips before quickly fading.

"I mean, of course I have a surname but it’s of no importance.”

The cold glass of water that sat in front of her began to collect droplets of water around the outer parts of the glass. Himawari pulled the glass closer, inspecting it for a moment before eventually taking a small sip.

"Please, darling do not speak with your mouth full. It is seen as rude and disrespectful, and others may think that you’re a poor mannered child.”

The Senju would explain softly before adding on.

"But you Utsuki sure are something else. I could never dream of eating such a formidable feast alone.”

@tag x words x notes
round

has written 0 posts
Tree Meets a Crazy Rabbit for Ramen [Himawari]Feb 2, 2020 5:48:04 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull

Yurako would devour her ramen was eagerness and gusto, some broth even getting on her face. She was enjoying her meal, as her terrible table manners would show. She would often be forgetful of them when she was this hungry, getting lost in the taste and smells of what she was eating. She could hear Himarwari's stomach growl, making her stop and feel a little sad. Even though she said she was okay with it, she didn't think it was okay though. "Are you sure? I don't like feeling like I'm the only one to get's to enjoy food." She would say before eating more.

"O-okay I guess. If you say so, I'll try to pay you back once I can, that I won't let you refuse!" She said with a smile and giving her a thumbs up before she would continue to eat quickly. When Himawari said she did have a last name but it was of no importance. Yurako would turn to the older woman. "Oh?! Why not? I thought all names were of some importance? The Utsuki asked in curiosity. She loved both of her clans, why she was so proud to wear their symbol on her back and announce her name whenever she could.

It wouldn't take too long for Yurako to finish her first bowl, in which she pushed the now empty dish to the side and would start on her second. When she said to not talk with her mouth full she would roll her eyes and not reply. She would only continue to slurp down her delicious ramen. When she commented on her clan's metabolism, she'd turn and smile widely. "Mhmm! I love it too! But, I do think I'm pushing it a bit though, I've been noticing I've been gaining weight here and there! But I don't know if it is because I grow really fast or just eating too much!" She said before going back to enjoying her noodles.

------