SA Sugestion [Partial Hachimon]

compose a reply
SA Sugestion [Partial Hachimon]Jan 14, 2020 13:32:52 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
After seeing the recent changes made to the Special Ability Board, it got me thinking about one ability in particular that being Hachimon. I understand that the ability is meant to be solely for Taijutsu users but if I recall, Hachimon is one of the only jutsu that can be accessed by everyone and it's never explicitly stated that it's something that only a taijutsu user can use. In fact: Kakashi has actually demonstrated an ability to open at least one of the gates. And so I propose there be sub-option beneath Hachimon called Partial Hachimon which allows users limited access to the SA. 

However the caveat would be that the user has a stronger drawback after having accessed the partial form of the 8 gates and they only have a limited number of gates that they can access. Let's say a Taijutsu primary can access up to 4 a Tai secondary can access up to 3 and a non Tai Spec can access 2. Also there can only be two of these slots, and they can only train people to learn hachimon up to the rank and which they do. These are just some ideas. Perhaps it could be worked on further. 
last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Jan 14, 2020 15:55:05 GMT -5
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
SA Sugestion [Partial Hachimon]Mar 2, 2020 16:48:13 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Three slots is already on the high end of SA&W allowance, so I'd rather we not give this one six slots or even just four.

There's not a whole lot going for the taijutsu sole and this technique is kind of everyone's pinnacle opinion for Taijutsu go to's. Whether it be actually desiring the technique or simply comparing to it in their own jutsu. So I'd also think it'd be better to keep this as a taijutsu sole.

Kakashi did everything, a lot of very main characters did things we'd feel imbalanced in our universe. In a show where one mind defines everything there's just not a need for balance and plenty of room for inconsistency.
has written 685 posts

quick reply

compose a reply