compose a reply
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Jan 20, 2020 22:37:08 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

Two of a Kind - Generation Apart!

Konoha’s life-sized contagion made his way into one of the many parks and recreation areas that dotted the village. "Those brats… to think they wouldn't join me for a good read. I'm not sure where they're getting this rudeness from but I'll have to knock it out of them” he said fuming at this point. Making his way into one of the more quiet areas, Yuuta continued to mutter to himself over the blatant disregard for what Yuuta calls "A moment in Time”. It was his weekly lesson or well story time, where he would retell a telling of an old conflict either about village versus village or right down to shinobi vs shinobi.

"There's never a bad time to brush up on history. Its from these past conflicts that we have the corner stone of warfare today” Yuuta said complaining, his face was visibly irritated. The burning sensation in his ears could literally catch the village on fire if it were a real flame. Finally reaching a stop where he could be content in his studies. Yuuta would pull out a note book and flip to a page that he had recently created. It was titled "Kawa: A Land before time”

Yuuta began going over his notes of the region. It was alien to him, a man who prided himself on information. It was the entire reason he's been obsessed with the area. Within the section for Kawa was notes scribbled in all sorts of fashion. Yuuta had written it in a way that only a few people other than himself could even understand. Other pages had clips of fur tapped to it, with the animal he had taken it from. The man's face had lit up with joy, a stark contrast from his earlier disposition.

Then the voice would start, at first Yuuta would ignore it… a giggle? No maybe a scream? Nah it wasn't that loud. In truth it was just someone speaking regularly… However, the area he was in were pretty calm and any noise made would seem louder than normal. Hmm it was coming from further into the training grounds. The man sighed heavily, "what the entire hell….. Can a guy lust over his own notes?! he said slamming the notebook shut before using the Gure Migration jutsu to find the source of the noise that was keeping him from his studies.

Not to far from where Yuuta was sat a younger shinobi, well she wasn’t officially a ninja but anyone could tell that she had been training for a while now. Uchiha Kazui was sitting alone, her face and attention immersed in one of the many historical books found at Konoha’s library. This particular book told of the ancient mercenary clans that came before the hidden villages. Yuuta would grow from the ground in his usual disgusting fashion only to hear a smoll girl's voice.

This time she bashing a random clan for using the wrong tactics against their enemy, a move that had cost the entire clan their lives. "Hey! Aren’t you to young to be….” His voice trailed off when he saw what the young Uchiha was reading. "Can you understand what’s going on in that book?” he asked

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Jan 21, 2020 1:08:41 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

There wasn’t much going on in the village as of late, and now that Kazui was relatively finished with the academy she often found herself with much more time on her hands than what she bargained for. It wouldn’t be much of a problem if the girl had more than three hobbies all together. She couldn’t train, since she had just finished a session earlier, remembering the words of the young Suna genin she had met months earlier, it wasn’t a good idea to overtrain ones body. That rest was a crucial part of seeing results and also staying healthy. So that eliminated one hobby.

Her second hobby was shogi, but she never found anyone that would play with her, and those who did decide to give it a try were no competition for the young Uchiha. So that eliminated the popular board game. With no other option truly available, Kazui settled on finding a nice and quiet spot in the park and catching up with her readings. The warring times was so foreign to the girl, yet it was interesting to say the least. It seemed as if every founding clan had animosity towards one another that led to feuds between the rivaling clans. Two infamous clans, the Uchiha and the Senju. They were like fire and ice, the complete opposite and the problems they faced back then still carried on to this day for the most part.

The girl couldn’t help but to think of her sensei while reading. Perhaps they could be what brings the two clans to complete peace and harmony. She would need to get the Uchiha on board though, since according to the book most of the conflict could have been avoided had it not been for the Uchiha’s hatred. Kazui was lost in the book and in her own mind, and began reading out loud as the book got more interesting. She didn’t notice until she heard a voice speak to her. It was unfamiliar but kind of familiar at the same time.

Her eyes squinted as she peeked out from over the book, exposing the dark hues that held the Uchiha power deep within them. The man was coming out of the ground like some sort of mushroom. Gross. Although his entrance was strange, it didn’t get much of a reaction from the girl, however the fact that he assumed she didn’t know what she was reading didn’t sit well with the girl.

"Get lost.”

The girl would say softly, not realizing that it was the very man who ran the orphanage back when she was brought in once her father passed. She was only there for a week but she was still grateful. Her eyes returned to the black and white pages, she had no interest in entertaining this man’s company.

"And by the way, I’m more than capable of comprehending everything in this book.”

Kazui would add on as she flipped the page, and continued reading.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Jan 23, 2020 0:08:33 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Two of a Kind - GeneratioNs Apart!

The girls response cut deep, Yuuta has never been dismissed so genuinely, well he had but not from a smoll child. Her next words had poured salt onto the wound. He couldn't believe his ears, he had finally found someone from the next generation that shared similar likes as he did yet she completely and utterly killed his vibe. To be honest, Yuuta had envisioned this moment but in his mind it had went the exact opposite. "Tch…. This little brat, sure she understood but could she even put it to actual use” Yuuta thought to himself.

"well… I guess I'll just take my limited addition Art of the First War with me” Yuuta responded in smug sorta way. If she were as smart as Yuuta pegged her to be, then the name of the book alone would raise such curiosity in Kazui. Art of the First War was a collection of information on the villages during their earliest years. Of course including the info on the many battles that took place during the First Shinobi World War.

To scholars such as Kazui and Yuuta, such reading material was priceless and indispensable to just let pass by. In fact there were only two villages who was said to have a copy, and here were Yuuta, holding such important shinobi history in front of the Uchiha. The girl had hit Yuuta's ego, something that rarely ever happened. Because of that the Jounin wouldn't play nice in his reaction to such a cold shoulder that Kazui had given him.

Flipping the pages, Yuuta would turn to take his leave but do so in a drawn out manner. "For whoever this collection of information happen to find: This is the unequivocal and factual information on a Time of Great dread. Shinobi of the next era… Heed these teaching and become better than Us” Yuuta began to read as he slowly walked away. He peaked over his shoulder to see if his target was taking the bait.

"Many shinobi have given their lives for the continuation of the way of ninja. One such clan were the Uchiha of the fire nation, who among many played a pivotal role during his era. Others being the Nohime of Iwagakure, the Chikamatsu of Sunagakure, the deadly Raiton no Yoroi masters of Kumogakure or the dreaded Hozuki of the Mizu no kuni Islands” he continued. If Kazui were anything like Yuuta assumed her to be, she wouldn't allow the man to leave her presence with such valuable knowledge.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Jan 23, 2020 0:10:51 GMT -5
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Jan 23, 2020 1:38:57 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Yet another person who couldn’t let the girl simply enjoy her alone time. Her readings were always interrupted by other people, and it seemed as if it was beginning to become a trend around these parts. Would she have to stay at home just to read a book in peace? Kazui’s eyes peeked out from behind the novel she was reading once Yuuta had brother up the limited edition Art of the First War. He was trying to get her to chase her down over that? Nice try.

"Yeah yeah..”

The young girl would say as her eyes returned to the page, and the man in front of her continued to go on and on and on about the book, and how it was could someone a better shinobi. She gritted her teeth, and a sigh escaped from the girl’s lips as she completely lowered her book to see the man peeking over his shoulder to see if she were interested. Truth was, she was interested but she was really enjoying the noon she was reading. The girl gave up, in a sigh of defeat she would divert her gaze to the side.

"Fineee, you can stay. As long as you teach me more about that book...I guess.”

She would shrug her shoulders as she completely closed the novel at which she held in her hand. Knowledge was something Kazui always sought out, she would never give up on the chance to learn something new, even if it was the most boring and mundane things on the planet. Knowledge was mighty power to beheld.

Assuming that Yuuta would sit closer, Kazui would turn to face him, giving the man her undivided attention.

"Now..who were those clans that you just named?”

She would ask curiously.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Jan 30, 2020 17:18:45 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Friend or Foe? The world may never know!

"Ha! I knew she wouldn't be able to resist… still she reminds me of someone

Yuuta thought to himself as a muddled picture of Kazuto from back in the day ran across his mind. Still, the image in his mind wad foggy and not clear. The Gure couldn't quite place it but the girl had this thing; a familiar yet air that got his blood boiling. Biting back few curse words, the Gure would smile at her as if nothing were wrong before he continued with the passage he had read aloud.

"Well, let's start here…. The Hozuki clan of Kirigakure. In this passage it says that their bodies can turn into water at will

Yuuta said showing her the ancient illustration crudely draw on one of the pages. The book, while holding valuable information on the clans only had general or visual information of the abilities. It didn't tell how the Hozuki's hydration technique worked but it showed images of what the author witness during the first war.

"how would you counter such a skill? Seems like physical attacks won't work

Yuuta was curious to see exactly how much information the baby knew. By the time he was her age; he had devoured every piece of literature on the first floor of Konohagakure library. It didn't take long for b the boy to reach the second floor and then novels that were deemed restricted by age

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Jan 30, 2020 17:19:49 GMT -5
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Jan 30, 2020 20:57:57 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

As long as Yuuta was willing to enlighten the girl on new subjects and topics, then she had no problem with allowing him to stay. The book that he was reading seemed very interesting to say the least. From his previous words, the book had knowledge on other villages across the world, and that in itself was more than enough to grab the Uchiha’s attention.

The girl inched closer as the jonin grabbed a seat beside her. Her dark eyes remained focused on the book, as she tried her hardest to look at the page as he read them out loud. The Hozuki. A clan that can...turn their body into water. ’Huh? No way.’ The young girl would think to herself. That seemed completely impossible, how was that even close to being real.

"Wait..what?!”

The girl would say out loud as she grabbed at the book, trying to see for herself. Pulling the book closer to her face, the girl would begin to read the statement for herself. That seemed strange, she didn’t know much about many outside villages by any means, so it was refreshing to learn about other shinobi around the world. Yuuta went on to ask how she would approach attacking a Hozuki if she were ever presented with one, and the girl pondered for a moment. Her fingers rested gently on her chin as her gaze went up towards the sky, she was pretty smart but she didn’t know if there was a secret behind their abilities or not, so the girl would just go with what seemed logical.

"Well..seeing as they turn into water to avoid taking damage perhaps elemental jutsu could put pressure on them, if physical attacks won’t work.”

The girl would explain as she took a moment to think over what she in particular would do to combat anyone with an ability such as the ones the Hozuki possessed.

"Personally..I would use raiton, mostly because it’s my only chakra type, ...buuuutttt also because of the fact that water is inferior to lighting. So the right attack could potentially turn their own bodies against them, I suppose.”

The girl would explain, looking over to Yuuta to see if he somewhat agreed with her answer. She could’ve said a lot more such as genjutsu, or maybe even fuinjutsu. Kazui shrugged her shoulders as she looked forward.

"Mm..That’s all I got.”

She would say as her gaze returned to the jonin.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Apr 30, 2020 4:16:35 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Great Minds Think Alike

"HEY THAT'S A LIMITED ADDITION BE CAREFUL"
Honestly, children seemed to always handle things rough, it was bad enough the book were older then the both of them. In what was probably Yuuta being bullied, Yuuta had almost lost his cool. Nevertheless, it seemed there was more to the young Uchiha than her vexing and short persona. He could clearly see the spark light up in her eyes. He knew all too well what that spark was; the ravenous hunger, that gnawing curiosity that could only be settled foe a short time before reappearing suddenly. Such an immortal urge and need, will never to be truly sated. It could, however be tempered by years of experience and will power. Yuuta’s particular "knowledge monster” were equal parts blessing and curse; Kazui's on the other hand was still growing, still amassing the amalgamation of knowledge the world had to offer.

"Ding Ding! You're correct. Although, Keep in mind this is just speculation, we'd never know until actually engaging one in combat that's if we survive”

Yuuta smiled, she even made jokes? Well then it seemed that there was more to her than the nonchalant and slightly crass personality. Because of this slight shift in the way she acted, Yuuta made a mental note not to judge her until he's seen more. Then she would surprise the jounin. While it was slightly obvious, most people lose sight of the basics, opting for techniques and quantity than skill and quality.

"Exactly! I would even use barrier jutsu. I mean contained water can't hurt anyone. Still, shinobi and kunoichi must be ready for anything. Information is useless if the opponent has safeguards or even allies to take the slack of their weaknesses.

Yuuta knew all too well that everything an opponent does is worth noting. A simple gesture like that of the opponent clicking their teeth can be dangerous. Certain seemingly unimportant minute details could be a life saver... He waited for her to continue to the next couple pages, before stopping her. The chapter was titled Perception, Observation and Reflex response.

"Ah speaking of the Oni(devil lmao). This is exactly what I meant about being ready for anything. One thing I've learned that’s has always been constant in this shinobi world; is that there isn't a guarantee that you'll be able to land a solid attack on your enemy These three words would decide life, serious injury or worse death; .”

Yuuta pointed to a section within the chapter that had several sample exercises for each of the terms, they were basic but still difficult to pull off if one wasn't accustomed to using or at least training these aspects of their fighting.

"So, kazui you seem pretty fit. Want to try these exercises?”

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]Apr 30, 2020 14:32:04 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui didn’t pay much mind to the fact that the book was a limited edition, even if it was the last one of its kind left on the planet, she didn’t care. She wanted to see the book for herself so that she could read it with her own eyes. Once the book was in her grasp, she would bury herself deeply within the pages as she continued to read on and on. ’The Hozuki, water people..they’re probably a founding clan within Kirigakure.’ The young child would think to herself as her eyes continued to scale the page.

The man’s response was enough to boost Kazui’s confidence. She figured that she would be correct regardless, but to hear it from someone else made it so much better. And although it was just speculation, the Uchiha understood that it wouldn’t be that easy to disable another shinobi, especially one of a higher caliber. So there was much more that would have to go into actually engaging a Hozuki.

"That makes sense.”

Kazui would say quietly as she held the book in her lap. He was right, that the information was useless if a shinobi has things that are protecting him from his weaknesses. Whoever this guy was sure did know a lot, he didn’t seem like such a bad guy as before even though he insulted the girl for no reason, questioning her literacy. The girl would muse to herself before continuing with
her reading. Flipping from page to page she would eventually lead herself into a different chapter of the book that read " Perception, Observation, and Reflex Response.” Kazui was ready to close the book at this point but the stranger’s words grabbed her attention. These three words could be the difference between being alive, being wounded, and being dead. She understood the importance of it, but didn’t understand the severity quite yet.

"Erm..sure why not.”

The Uchiha would say as she closed the book and handed it back to her superior. From there the girl would rise to her feet and prepare for whatever exercises he had planned.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]May 2, 2020 19:05:03 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

The World Shall bend to thy Mind!!! Or something

For a girl of her age and stature, Yuuta was honestly taken aback by the general dismissal of his words. Despite having children dealt with children for as long as he could remember; Yuuta had never come across a child distinctive and palpable aura of apathy. What Kazui didn't know was that the jounin noticed a spark in her eyes when she began reading the book a few minutes ago.

Once she got into place, standing across from the Jounin, Yuuta held up the Sign of Recognition; most shinobi of today's age barely used it and if they did they never understood the importance. Yuuta held such a sign to Kazui, because he genuinely acknowledged her enjoyment in learning. It was the Jounin’s way of saying; I respect you and acquiesce your skill.

"Perception, as far as battle is concerned, is the ability to be aware of the information given to us by our senses. Observation is actively of using the senses to gather information within you're environment. Lastly, Reflex Response, is the body's subconscious or voluntary reaction to stimulus”

It seemed that the two of them were kindred souls, something Yuuta had quickly assumed when he first introduced himself. His theory were officially confirmed when Kazui's eyes burned with passion upon reading the book. Both of them were eerily similar but at the same time entirely different. On one end of the spectrum, Yuuta were a social butterfly. On the opposite end sat Kazui who were more reserved.

Nevertheless, Yuuta could never mistake that feeling Kazui felt when she learned of the Hozuki. The brief, subconscious change in her mentality stimulated by, well… information; was something that Yuuta experienced as well. In fact it were the reason he had become a shinobi; the man was by nature an Scholar. He lived to study shinobi history, prehistory and the mysteries of the world. That said, he would do his best to enlighten Kazui's budding genius.

"The exercises are simple, however putting them to use in battle isn't. Let's begin with perception. Everything within our environment can be used against you or in your favor. However, we'll focus on the actual opponent right now. Without much thought what is the first thing that you'll notice if you were fighting me? Oh I don’t mean the obvious like my rank either"

This question was to gauge the girl’s current level of perception. Yuuta had done several things that could help his opponent in a fight. For example, one could assume he knew more than he let on by the actual book they were reading. Given the fact that it were a one of a kind item; his enemy could also theorize that he is an avid collector of items containing information on certain topics, in this case shinobi.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]May 3, 2020 14:35:43 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui slowly made her way across the Jounin and stood at the ready. What the heck did he have planned? The girl had no clue, what she did know however was that there was a chance for her to better herself as a shinobi, which was something that she would never give up a chance on. Once she stood across from the man, the girl would fold her arms across one another and waited for him to explain, and he did. Perception, Observation, and Reflexes, the man would explain them a bit more in depth. It was all stuff that Kazui knew already for the most part, but hearing it again never hurt anyone. The Uchiha would nod her head, letting the jounin know that she understood what he said.

"Hai..”

She would say softly as Yuuta continued on. The exercises were simply now, but could be difficult during the heat of battle, nonetheless he wanted to begin with perception. As he said that, Kazui’s eyes would begin to slowly shift around the training yard, she would take in and memorize as much as she could. ‘Everything within our environment can be used against you or in your favor’ The girl would repeat in her mind. He definitely had a point there. Yuuta however wanted to focus on the actual "opponent” first which was himself she supposed.

"I already noticed that you are a bookworm, a collector even. You seem to know a lot, probably even more than what you’ve shown. You’re more than likely obsessed with knowledge, much like myself.”

The girl would start, her voice softly naming different things that she picked up from him during their conversation earlier.

"Hmm..you seem pretty relaxed, but there’s no telling if that changes when a battle takes place.”

Kazui would add on as she took a step closer to the man, each moment that passed she would step closer and closer, seeing how he would react to her approaching, closing the distance between one another. If he stepped back even slightly then she could almost guarantee that he was a long range fighter, probably a ninjutsu master, but if he didn’t budge then the girl could assume that he was either a middle range combatant or a hybrid of some sort, either way she would stop about halfway there, allowing Yuuta to continue with the lesson.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]May 5, 2020 19:37:54 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

The mind is its own place, and in itself…
can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven.
Kazui was fairly perceptive at her age and rank. Yuuta could tell someone had been training her; he would assume Kazuto by the way the girl carried herself. However, that's neither here or there… Yuuta couldn't help but to feel a tad anxious when she started calling out his quirks. What intrigued him though was that the girl admitted to be obsessed with knowledge. This was a good thing but also caused Yuuta to worry. If she turned out anything like himself as far as knowledge goes; Kazui would become a force to be reckoned with.

Yuuta kept quiet as she continued, when she walked forward the Jounin's reflexes egged him on, wanting to make his body step back but Yuuta resisted the urge and didn't move at all. Yuuta was to be honest, excited about meeting this young kunoichi. The fact that she tried to discern his fighting style was the icing in the cake. The jounin would have never thought there to be someone who had the mental talent and potential he held at her age. Kneeling down to her level, Yuuta would finally speak.

"Trying to see what type of fighter I am are you? I'll feel you in, long to mid range. I mostly use area of effect jutsu. Now let's say you've figured this out via observation and not me telling you. How would you're Reflexes react? To let's say something trying to eat you?

The Jounin said before standing up then focusing his chakra. To Yuuta’s delight he wouldn't have to explain perception and observation as much as he'd first thought. Exceedingly happier than he was moments ago, the Jounin decided to move on to Reflexes, the harder of the three terms.

To control one's reflexes or train one's subconscious reflex response was one of the hardest trainings a shinobi could actively try. The reason being is that most Reflexes aren’t voluntary, and the reaction the person does as a result is usually something they've done their entire lives; without giving much attention to it. That said in order to train the involuntary reflexes one must become accustomed to an action or reaction to certain stimuli.

"Mushroom Boi"

By simply focusing his chakra into the ground, Yuuta would grow a fungal construct about the same size as Kazui. Beady little eyes, with a vertical mouth, eyed Kazui before launching at her. With its mouth gaped open the smol creature aimed to latch on to Kazui's face.

NAME: Kinoko Shudan [Mushroom Acolyte]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: None
DESCRIPTION:
The Gure Clan member grows a mushroom-like chakra construct from his body. Similar to the earth golem jutsu, this technique allows the Gure to create an ally while in battle. Mushroom Boy is the size of an average toddler, complete with arms, legs, beady eyes and a vertical mouth. The creature is carnivorous and will try to eat the user’s enemy instead of the usual ways of killing, I.E smashing, stabbing, and crushing. That said The Mushroom never gets full and eats until its destroyed or there is no more enemies. The Mushroom itself has only one ability, which is it’s unnatural durability. He is able to withstand most physical attacks but is more resistant to blunt force trauma than the likes of piercing or cutting. Also, mushroom boy has some resistance against elemental jutsu such as Futon and Doton but isn't as resistant to Raiton and Katon Elements. Additionally, the Mushroom does not attack those the user considers allies or the user themselves. Mushroom boy is slightly less as strong and fast as your standard shadow clone. Lastly, mushroom boy's bite is strong enough to bite through bone.

TEAM 3@sato

CODED BY REM OF WW

last edit by Gure Yuuta on May 5, 2020 19:38:43 GMT -5
A Meeting of The Nerds [Kazui]May 6, 2020 12:34:35 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui would laugh a bit at Yuuta’s observation. It was funny to know that the man figured out what she was trying to do even without any context being put into her actions. It was fair enough however, seeing as that the man was a powerful jonin, they weren’t to be taken lightly by any means. The girl would nod her head up and down letting Yuuta know that that was exactly what she was aiming to do.

"Yep.”

She would say softly as she took a step back one he told her that he was a mid range to long range fighter. If she had to guess before hand she surely would’ve said that he was a ninjutsu specialist, not for any particular reason on Yuuta’s part but because most people liked the flashiness that the art of ninjutsu offered.

Yuuta went on to tell the girl that he used more area of effect jutsu, and asked how would her reflexes react to something trying to eat her. The girl shrugged her shoulders quickly up and down, as she watched the man stand to his full height and wield a hand seal. As he did so a small humanoid mushroom person grew from the ground and began to launch at Kazui.

"What...is that?”

The girl would leap backwards as the small mushroom boy continued towards her. For the most part Kazui felt as if she were running away from the thing the entire time. Every swipe and swing that the mushroom made at the girl she would simply take a step backwards or to the side, utilizing her footwork and quickness to keep the mushroom boy at bay.

has written 0 posts